[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Sentai Zyuohger – 42

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-42/
>>
>Kubar can just fucking destroy entire buildings with his dinky ass gun

Jesus Christ
>>
I wonder what's the significance of this.
>>
Oh hey, it's Micchy!
>>
>Did you buy all the robot toys in time for Christmas?

Yes sir.
>>
>angry Naria forcing coins into Kubar's slots
>>
shit man, Misao acting terrified is really fine acting from him, he got it right even last ep
>>
>zyuman form in public
>in front of a reporter

I thought this was more of a Halloween thing
>>
>>15035359
>yfw Azald dies from getting exploded from the inside out after the Zyuohgers call upon the cubes inside of him
>>
COCKPIT ROLL CALL.

That was a really good fight. God of Robots bless the christmas mechfight.
>>
>All those reds in the sponsor read

God fuck, I love it.
>>
>They left little toy versions of themselves by Yamato's food

Zyumen are too adorable.
>>
10 out of fucking 10

>And it leads into the main theme from the instrumental version

I love endgame Sentai.
>>
What a fucking good episode. The Kubar fight was so hype I almost busted a gut. So many good dramatic performances as well.
I'm interested in finding out more of Azald's deal as well as Mario finding out that everyone are Zyuohgers next week. Then the painful week of no SHT.
>>
>Naria forcefully shoving coins into Kubar after he died

Now that's some good shit.
>>
where were Kubar's slots located?
>>
>>15035691
His shoulder
>>
>>15035488
>Tusk with a fake mustache
Okay, that's pretty amusing.
>>
>>15035598
>Upcoming 4 episode endgame after christmas break that'll probably be hype as all hell

Kyuranger coming is exciting, but I'll be so sad when Zyuohger finishes.
>>
>>15035547

Ninninger and Zyuohger could have a team of five reds all by themselves.
>>
>>15035987

Seven if you split up Yamato.
>>
LEO YOU IDIOT
>>
>>15036316
Good to see he's learned fucking nothing, great role model for the kids.
>>
>That cool as fuck ZyuOh-Whale vs Kubar segment.
Why is ZyuOh-Whale the coolest suit in recent sentai?
>>
I'm gonna guess that what happened between Yamato and his dad was that his mom became a vegetable and put on life support and his dad decided the best choice would be to unplug her.
>>
>>15036359
Well to be fair, Long was puppetting him along throughout his entire life.
>>
>>15037459
That'd be too much for this kind of show.
As in actually too much, not just something the teletubbies won't do.
>>
>>15037689
>That is too much
>But killing Yamato's mother in front of him for the second time isn't
>>
>>15037693
Don't forget the very suggestive and creepy way Genis dealt with Misao.
>>
I felt really bad for Kubar. Guy just wanted to avenge his planet. Sucks that he had to go out like a bitch.
>>
>>15037924
his desperate screaming was really something else
>>
>>15037924
I wish they teamed up. If Kubar understands one thing it's strategy, and he should know that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He was an idiot for tricking them instead of just asking for help. I could understand it if he didn't want to reveal himself, but he did just so he could be of no help with his severely under powered memory monsters.
>>
>>15037924
>Guy just wanted to avenge his planet.

Well not really. It was a selfish revenge from a coward.
>>
>>15037782
>All of them are hard plastic figures
>except Sela, who's a plushie
What does it mean
>>
>>15038211
shark a cutie
>>
>>15038211
Toei intern #7 couldn't find a plastic Shark toy, so he just got a plush one instead.
>>
>>15037693
Bunglay, a villain, a character the show doesnt want to promote as the one in the right did it by a phisical attack. It's nothing like what >>15037459 says.
>>
>>15038056
He went full retard this episode. Like, did he think Genis would spare him even if he did manage to kill teh zyuohgers?
>>
Misao's one of the most complex characters in a sentai, when you think about it. Dude's got issues.
>>
>>15038688
Sure looks like it.
>>
>>15038688
>>15038692
also he acts like a rape victim with how he acts, which is fitting
>>
>>15038692
succ
>>
>>15038553
No, he thought Genis would spare him if he killed all life on Earth
>>
>>15038775
>>15038553
Genis is pleased by games and those who entertain him, if Kubar pleased Genis, he'd be spared
>>
>>15038790
I know, and if Kubar killed everything he'd win the blood game. That's what he was thinking as he went on his desperate rampage.
>>
shark kick as cute.
>>
>you will never have a loyal waifu
>>
>>15038808
>>15038553
>>15038056
Kubar did what he did to provide a counter point to Misao and facilitate his character growth. If it ends up sticking around, I don't have a problem with them using Kubar like this and killing him off so early in the endgame.
>>
>>15038553
>>15038808
>>15039091
This reminds me of Butchy's aimless rampage in Liveman after learning the truth behind his origins. Seeing desperate villains can be powerful stuff for this kind of show.
>>
>>15039091
They still have a lot of shit to get through. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they save the Zyuohland/turtle guy shit for the next versus movie because they still have to deal with Azald and Genis in not all that much time, not to mention the up coming Christmas episode and one to two no episode weeks.
>>
I need webm of Whale against Kubar, it's absolutely delicious to watch
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.