[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best mecha video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: GB3-JP-Box-Art_01-25-16.jpg (465KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
GB3-JP-Box-Art_01-25-16.jpg
465KB, 600x765px
Is this the best mecha video game?
>>
It's pretty good, but the need to replay stages to get parts in order to improve your unit might not be appealing to everyone.
>>
File: Crossfire Campaigns Small.jpg (989KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Crossfire Campaigns Small.jpg
989KB, 1000x1333px
>>15033711
No, this is.
>>
>>15033832
While I know this is an obvious shitpost, I actually did find Crossfire to be an enjoyable, if not amusingly flawed game. Liked it a helluva lot better than 0081 or Gundam Side Stories.
>>
>>15033711
Not at all. Plays horribly and customization is only ok. Presentation is pretty shit.
>>
>>15033898
>tfw didn't know anything about Gundam when first played Crossfire
>hated the beam rifle/spray gun because I couldn't hit anything with the slow projectile and the shitty aiming system
>got as far as I could with pure MGs, on the low-tier suits that had no beam weapons
>ragequit when zekes started one-shot sniping my underpowered MS with their goddamned yellow beams from across the fucking map
>>
Nah. If you put the difficulty to so much as hard everything becomes a giant damage sponge.
>>
>>15033711
I think they released the 1.30 update? Did it change something of note?
>>
Pretty good, but not the best out there.
>>
>>15037682
December DLC patch. Released 5 days early so it wouldn't coincide with Christmas.
>>15033711
Ask again once the February DLC comes out. If the Ball plays well then it may as well be.
>>
>>15033711
Personally i love this game, OP. But i haven't played enough to say for sure
>>
File: 2016-05-13-142611.jpg (143KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13-142611.jpg
143KB, 960x544px
>>15033711
Nah, it's a pretty good game and tied with SD gundam for best /m/ game of the year (for me).

But you're still in the honeymoon phase.

Wait until you get to Extreme/Newtype difficulty where missions becomes a total grind and drag on forever unless you pump just 1 suit as high as possible with the right kind of elemental damage.

Fun diablo esque game for the most part though. With God tier MS customization.
>>
>>15033711
not the best, but it's definitely up there
>>
>>15038393
What new suits are in DLC4? It also looks like we're getting a new SD Gundam for Robota, too?
>>
>>15038428
I'm planning to get the game later next year, how do these DLC work?
are they available for a limited time only, or will I be able to get all of them when I get the game?

disclaimer: japanese studios are weird and I don't know how they think
>>
>>15038436
You can get them whenever. DLC in Japan works like DLC everywhere else.
>>
>>15038428
http://gb.ggame.jp/special/update.php
Gundam Kimaris, Mobile Worker (Origin), Arche Gundam, some SD Gundam.

>>15038436
Each DLC is 1,000 yen, or $10. The last one is 1,500 yen. There is a season pass for 5,000 yen (only saves you $5) that you only have 20 days to get before they stop selling it.

And the purchase is just for the access to the DLC. The patches include all the content.
>>
Every time I try to connect to the store I can't get to the dlc part. Is it because I'm using a NA vita?
>>
>>15038618
If your account is NA then you're tough out of luck. Either swap to a Singapore/Japanese account (which region game you got) or live without the DLCs
>>
File: Armored Core Last Raven.jpg (47KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Core Last Raven.jpg
47KB, 283x400px
>>15033711
Wrong pic OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.