[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth Federation is the Galactic Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: EarthFederation.png (110KB, 1120x462px) Image search: [Google]
EarthFederation.png
110KB, 1120x462px
Can you really blame Zeon doing the thing they did considering from a certain point of view Earth Federation is literally the Galactic Empire of Star Wars?
>>
>>15032379

From a certain point of view Hitler is Santa Claus too. As such, it's perfectly appropriate to deliver fake moustaches on the anniversary of his birth.
>>
>>15032379
zeon is very diverse lalah is a nigger right?
>>
File: 10 seconds in paint.png (102KB, 299x154px) Image search: [Google]
10 seconds in paint.png
102KB, 299x154px
>>15032379
From my point of view zeon is evil.
>>
>>15032379
Can I blame Zeon for gassing innocent civilians and then dropping a colony to destroy an entire city as basically a WMD and probably doing untold damage to the Earth's ecosystem for generations to come?

YES.
>>
>>15032379
No it's not.
>>
Side 3 had nearly complete autonomy before OYW, and likely would have gotten more if they hadn't turned against the Federation.
>>
>>15032379
Cool a pro federation thread
>>
>>15032379
gihren pls go and stay go
>>
Feds = England
Colonies = US
>>
>>15032577
The goal of both Zabi and Deikun's Zeons is not the authonomy.
>>
>>15032697
>Feds=Unionist
>Colonies=Confederates

FTFY, fampie.
>>
>>15032769
>Nigger twitter feddie faggot in charge of history.

The colonies never had equal say or even any say over Federation policies so they couldn't be the confederacy. >>15032697 Is the correct analogy.
>>
I still dont get why the rest of the sides and Granada didnt declare war against Zeon after the whole gassing thing.
>>
At least the empire was human supremacist/humanity fuck yeah, the feds are just a bunch of greedy bureaucrats, literally jews.
>>
Is op implying that Zeon did nothing wrong?
>>
>>15032819

Probably a simple lack of time. The Sides were mostly destroyed within one week. By the time anyone had got their shit together they were gone and Earth was pretty much all that was left besides Riah/Side 6. It was unnecessary anyways. All the other sides besides Side 3 and Side 6 were officially part of the Federation, so them individually declaring war was unnecessary when the Federation's declaration included them regardless.

>>15032835

They weren't really. They destroyed just as many humans as aliens most likely, since Alderaan was the only real target they hit at full power and that was a human planet. And the Geonosians were the ones that did a lot of the ground work for the Death Star regardless.

Also, I always find it odd that people over look the good things the bureaucracy of the Federation did, building and then rebuilding dozens of colonies and in Char's Counterattack they mostly sell Axis to Char because they're desperate for welfare money, not personal money. Immediately after the sale happens, the guy with the briefcase leaves so that the Federation can get on with using it for welfare. The Federation did some awful shit and had some greedy fucks running it, but that's true of every Spacenoid rebellion too and they still did some good despite it.
>>
>>15032835
>a bunch of greedy bureaucrats, literally jews.

When Hitler came and gas the jews,the Jews accept it.

When Space Femnazi declare war on a tired old Federation, The Feds response by simply BTFO said Space Femnazi to a point of desperation
>>
Why is it everyone you people know of the franchises comes from wikipedia

Why don't you actually sit down and watch it, instead?

Are you so busy creating a cure for ass cancer that you can't take a short break every now and then to watch Japanese animation or American film?

You're better than this.
>>
>>15032379
why is brazil =galactic empire?
>>
>>15032816
>implying Zeek were not sovereign prior to war
>implying war of independence was not secession in another form
>implying Zeeks didn't slave mined Axis
>implying any state beyond original 13 are not colonies
>implying redneck storm weeny whitey to have some brain

Whatever >>15032697 said ius not the correct analogy, given that white supremacism= spacenoid supremacism.
>>
>>15032379
>Galactic Empire did nothing wrong
>Earth Federation is the Galactic Empire
>Therefore Earth Federation did nothing wrong

Q.E.D.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.