[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANIME JA NAI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 144877954404.png (893KB, 1026x561px) Image search: [Google]
144877954404.png
893KB, 1026x561px
ANIME JA NAI
>>
>>15031678
HONTOU NO KOTO SAAAA
>>
This is the best Gundam OP prove me wrong oh wait you cant
>>
>>15031678
What is that thing?
>>
>>15031752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0
I got you covered, Neo-Anon.
>>
>>15031948
I always wondered what the hell the Borg Cube-like thing in OP's image was, why it was in the opening, and why Mashymre got in the group shot for the early episodes. I figured he must've been there to show he would switch sides and join the Argama crew, and was slightly disappointed when that didn't happen.
>>
>>15031678
I am damm sure that a giant motherboard rising from moon was a big plot device at some point.
>>
Did anybody ever ID what motherboard (or whatever) it is?

But yeah this was exactly where I learned to stop worrying and love the ZZ. When to prove how not anime and totes for reals this is, giant technologies fly up from the background because REAL.
>>
File: Y3m299y.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Y3m299y.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Every. Fucking. Time.
Whenever people talk about ZZ's OP they say stupid shit like "durr it's not anime but it's anime i dont get it"
Have you ever read the lyrics beyond the chorus? It's not saying the show itself isn't anime, it's about a kid who saw some amazing shit and people not believing it's real.
>>
>>15033103
Yeah but not so far this thread. We're all wondering WTF that thing rising out the moon is. I mean it's probably just some random machine-looking thing to be thematic, but who knows. Char's in the OP too and not in the show.
>>
>>15033117
>Char's in the OP too and not in the show.
And so is Amuro.
>>
>>15033117
Maybe it's just a cheeky reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey's monolith.
>>
>>15032063
I really liked Mashymre early on because he was a goof, and seemed to be a parody of the noble gallant knight cliche. Shame he came back as so rigid and straight laced, though I guess that could be chalked up to the Cyber-Newtype conditioning.
>>
>>15033128
That can easily be explained though.
>>
>>15031948
>>15032063
It's either the inside/outside of a colony, or some random computer chip. I'd bet on the former since ZZ spent a lot of time in colonies, moreso than MSG & Zeta did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.