[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Gundam is worse than AGE. At least in AGE, the direction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1446.jpg (32KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
32KB, 500x440px
Zeta Gundam is worse than AGE. At least in AGE, the direction was much better and characters didn't act like autists. Turn A Gundam is nothing special and Tomino's direction pretty much ruined what could have been a great anime. Takahashi, Taniguchi, Yoshitomo are all better directors at Sunrise.
>>
>>15029232
>Get it off your chest now
>AKA the come in and post obvious bait thread

Well I'm gonna get this off of my chest: OP is, and forever will be, a faggot.
>>
File: 60371117_p0.jpg (583KB, 2410x3600px) Image search: [Google]
60371117_p0.jpg
583KB, 2410x3600px
I don't know why /m/ overblows IBO as the worst thing to ever happen to Gundam even though the franchise still exists despite IBOs presence.
>>
>>15029861
>I don't know why /m/ overblows IBO as the worst thing to ever happen to Gundam even though the franchise still exists despite IBOs presence.

You act like that's unique to /m/, or Gundam. That happens with any franchise on the internet anon.
>>
>>15029232

IBO is on par with several mid-tier Gundam shows and most certainly is not a low point.
>>
>>15029866
Mediocrity isn't something to brag about either really.
>>
>>15029861
It's the vocal few who are butt-hurt that G Reco isn't considered the masterpiece that they think it is (pro-tip: it isn't), and are jumping all over IBO for being pretty generic with flaws.

IBO isn't great by any standards, but it certainly isn't terrible, which makes it very easy to nit pick the bad and make the show seem like it is the worst thing ever... But when someone praises it at all, they jump all over them like they are actually affecting the series and its sales at all.
>>
>>15029871
better then half is a decent accomplishment

They arent relying on UC member berries to sell models
>>
Didn't we just have this thread last week?
Is this a glitch in the matrix?
>>
File: 271310566_ca7719a0c8_o.jpg (198KB, 1071x759px) Image search: [Google]
271310566_ca7719a0c8_o.jpg
198KB, 1071x759px
Zeta Gundam is great.

I watched it with my church group last month, they were very uncomfortable with me bringing in a anime for us to watch because the violence and nudity in a lot of anime disturbs them, but they loved Zeta, we watched 20 episodes.
>>
when will the meme die
>>
>>15030025
Zeta was shit, Gaplant was great though
>>
>>15030003
trolls gonna troll

theres probably 2 troll threads in the catalog using the same picture and or rant.
>>
0079, Zeta and ZZ are all equal, I feel thr juxtaposition between Newtypes and Oldtypes aren't used as effectively in a narrative as they could be
>>
>>15029872
This, I remember how intense the shit posting was when IBO started from the G-Reco corner.
>>
>>15029872
Nice strawman retard
>>
>>15030051
>>15029872
I love how IBOfags always blame G-Recofags for its reception added irony being that a bulk of IBO defenders didn't like G-Reco while most people are just apathetic about it just going by sales numbers and ratings.
>>
File: 1458723855361.jpg (26KB, 740x370px) Image search: [Google]
1458723855361.jpg
26KB, 740x370px
>>15029872
>>15030051
I love are you retards are still spouting this meme when there's evidence that proves that IBO isn't particularly well-liked in comparison to a lot of entries in the franchise and the only people praising are retards.
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/80687
>>
>>15030025
>Who is this Princess "Ana" ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.