[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it underappreciated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: xabungle.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xabungle.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Is it underappreciated?
>>
>>15027032
>Is it underappreciated?

Yes. Why ? Because funny Tomino is hated by fandom. This says more about the studpidy of fandom than anything else. Oh and Xabungle is an old show, misogynistic (that's what ANN would say), and it doesn't have a blu-ray release. All these factors contribute to the massive ignorance fandom has about this great show.
>>
>>15027032
Xabungle was fucking awesome.

>>15027165
Also this.
>>
>>15027165
>misogynist

>rag exists
>misogynist

?????
>>
>>15027496
he's complaining about what his strawman might do in his imagination
don't worry about it
>>
>>15027032
I think it deserves more love and it's a terrific show.

>>15027496
It isn't even just Rag
Like, basically the entire female cast is fighters with at least some level of competence. Who can speak ill of fucking Greta?
>>
>>15027496
>>misogynist
>rag exists
>misogynist?????

You fucking idiot, misogynistic as in the way Tomino treats its female characters. Say what you will about Xabungle, but when it comes to female characters they're treated like shit.

Try to learn the difference between "competence" and "hatred/disdain for women".
>>
>>15027545
Not the guy you're replying to, but I think you need to make your bait less obvious. This is the only (you) I'll give you- spend it wisely!
>>
>>15027545
>A bunch of retarded teenagers act like retarded teenagers throughout the entire show
>but some of them are female so its sexist

????????????
>>
>>15027496
>that scene where Jiron disciplines Rag
You know fruitcakes would take that scene the wrong way and completely ruin the depth it had.
>>
>>15027579
who cares
why would you imagine people just to get angry at their imaginary reaction
>>
Can we just have a Xabungle thread
>>
>>15027032
just not well known.
>>
i want elchi to crush my head between her thighs and end my life haha
>>
>>15027032
Xabungle is a masterpiece.
>>
File: blume.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
blume.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
Xabungle is my favorite of Tomino's shows. Hell it's one of my favorite anime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.