[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power of the Primes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Power of the Primes.jpg (105KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Power of the Primes.jpg
105KB, 640x960px
I don't know if this was posted here before but I'm curious, who are you guys planning on voting for?
>>
>>15025708
I'm hoping primal wins in a futile hope for a modern optimal Optimus toy but I fear the degenerate tumblrites will vote in megatron
>>
File: 42987136.jpg (88KB, 551x413px) Image search: [Google]
42987136.jpg
88KB, 551x413px
I'm voting Star Saber if that means we get a new and affordable toy of him if he wins, plus as much as I dislike his whole Knights Templar thing he had going in IDW, I love his design in MTMTE
>>
>>15025753
Star Saber deserves to be a Prime.
>>
>>15025753
I just want a Masterpiece Victory Leo to go with MP Star Saber, even if it would make him too fucking massive to fit in my display cabinet.
>>
>>15025708
>Vote

Why the fuck for. We all know a bunch of latchkey nostalgia fags are just gonna spam vote Optimus because they love him more than than Jesus and their Dad combined
>>
>>15026171
That's presumably why Optimus isn't on the list there.

Though Primal is, I guess.
>>
I haven't watched Transformers since I was 6 so where the hell is Rodimus?
>>
>>15026185
He's typically already listed as a Prime nowadays. All the characters on the list aren't Primes.
>>
This affects the IDW story and in turn the Hasbro toyline.
>>
>Arcee
>>
>>15025708
I dunno if I can trust a guy named "Unknown Evil."

Let's Give Megs a Chance.
Megatron Prime!
>>
File: 1468173511747.png (22KB, 180x171px) Image search: [Google]
1468173511747.png
22KB, 180x171px
I'm torn between Ultra Magnus and Megatron. I'll probably just flip a co-
>>15026249
Oh shit I really want an 'Autobot Megatron' toy now. Shit.

>>15025733
>the degenerate tumblrites will vote in megatron
Is that a thing? Does Megatron have tumblr fangirls now?
I haven't read the comic since mid 2015
>>
>>15026330
Villains and reformed villains always have tons of fans.
>>
>>15026143
wasn't there some universe where he became a prime? I mean he is prime material if we go off of his Victory incarnation

>>15026249
well shit I can't even imagine how they're going to work this into the IDW story if like MTMTE Star Saber became a prime with his whole cleanse and purge templar shit
>>
>>15025753
>>15026143
huh i thought Starsaber already a Prime, with all those "Supreme Commander" title in the japs show
>>
>>15026483
He is a Supreme Commander but he doesn't have a Matrix so he isn't exactly a Prime in Victory
>>
File: stabbed in the ey.png (234KB, 244x385px) Image search: [Google]
stabbed in the ey.png
234KB, 244x385px
>>15025753
>>
>>15026500
i fucking hate alex milne redesigns
>>
>>15026504
This; I know that voting Star Saber will only get me an IDWasteofpaper design if he wins, which he probably won't. We're getting UM, Megatron or Primal.

Anyway, I obviously don't read the comics, so why is Shockwave there? Is he an Autobot now too?
>>
>>15026535
Shockwave is dead in IDW
>>
>>15026500
Wasn't the Matrix lost in the Japanese series when Prime died for the umpteenth time?
>>
>>15026256
Arceemus Prime might be the future if feminists ever turn their attention the the TF franchise.
>>
>>15027158
jesus Vickytron not enough for them?
>>
>>15027158
Thank god Transformers is no longer exclusively published by Marvel
>>
>>15028130

Im surprised IDW managed to keep 2016 fembusters out of their comic book. I mean yeah they added girls to the team as supporting characters but one of em is a character with actual history and ghostubsters canon and the other is a cool FBI chick. Oh and Janine.
>>
>>15027158

It wouldn't really be any worse than Rodimus was back in the late 80's most likely. Stupid and annoying, and probably look like shit as a transformed Prime if they tried to find some way to put the trailer there, but not the end of the world.
>>
>>15028177
>Stupid and annoying

Was that before or after he saved the universe from Unicron, got the war off of earth and actually accomplished shit against the decepticons?

>But he killed muh prime

yeah nah fuck off.
>>
File: what did they mean.png (2MB, 1510x778px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean.png
2MB, 1510x778px
>>15027158
>>15028130
I only just started catching up, haven't read since 2014 or so

I like to think the comic is safe from political bullshit for now

Also Cyclonus is best mom
>>
>>15026535
Primal is a dumb choice, lets get rid of optimus and replace him with someone who has the same first name and mannerisms.

Magnus is too good to leave mtmte for the title of prime.

Megs doesn't want that burden.
>>
>>15025708
I won't lie, I'd love an Arcee Prime just for more Arcee. But Star Saber or Ultra Magnus probably make the most sense.
>>
>>15029490
It's a popularity contest, not what will make the most sense

Hell, it doesn't sound like Star Saber being a Prime would make much sense either in the dumb continuity they've established
>>
Isn't Saber some king of extremist zealot because IDW comics are serious war stories for mature readers such as myself?
>>
>>15025708
Megatron Prime would be a laugh

After all the US got their own version recently :p
>>
>>15029528
he's heavily religious, Although they could just say some nutcase stole sabers armor and retcon the batshit zealot purging.
>>
>>15028192

No, it was when he was very obviously designed to be the cool one kids liked whose climax was opening a torch that did all the hard work for him. I don't care that his actions resulted in Optimus dying, since Optimus wasn't that great a character in the first place and Rodimus being impulsive and making mistakes gives him a possible arc. I just don't think his character worked all that well in the movie or really came together or did much of anything by the end.
>>
>>15029528
a Prime can be evil too
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.