[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass R2 before timeslot change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: Cy5lnPaVEAAmEVS.jpg (195KB, 810x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cy5lnPaVEAAmEVS.jpg
195KB, 810x1024px
Unused script for R2 ep 1

http://rainfall.dreamwidth.org/107694.html
>>
>>15025404
Will Newtype advertise FSS until the end of time?
>>
>>15025404
Yeah sure, right.
>>
>>15025404
>before timeslot change
Were there any more tits?
>>
File: 1992-nt.jpg (104KB, 586x800px) Image search: [Google]
1992-nt.jpg
104KB, 586x800px
>>15025425
It's been serialized in it for decades, newfag.
>>
>>15025404
>http://rainfall.dreamwidth.org/107694.html
>JUPITER HOWITZER
Truly the worst girl.
>>
>>15025439
Nothing he said claimed otherwise.
>>
>>15025439
A rather unnecessary outburst.
>>
>>15025439
Just recently you mean.

It was put on hiatus for 9 years because Nagano was making Gothicmade (the movie), so most people wouldn't recognize it now like they would ten years ago.
>>
>>15025439
Shitposters like you are the reason why we don't have good threads anymore.
>>
>>15025475
If that were the case he wouldn't have said anything about it. It's like asking if Shonen Jump will ever stop advertising Naruto.

>>15025492
>Just recently you mean.

30 years is not recent.

>>15025500
Correcting someone and hurting your feelings does not make me a shitposter, little guy.
>>
>>15025476
Just like the original comment itself.
>>
>>15025512
You can't correct somebody if they haven't made a mistake to begin with.
>>
>>15025512
It's an offhand comment about Newtype's venerable relation with FSS.

Does basic human interaction just completely go over your head?
>>
>>15025512
Calm your aspergers. You should rest from 4chan for a week or two.
>>
>>15025512
It's pretty damn obvious that you're the same shiposter who's been falseflagging in FSS threads this year.
Fuck off and get a new schtick.
>>
>>15025535
If you yell out "The sky is blue" in front of a crowd at least one person is going to call you an idiot. That's your basic human interaction right there. Hope you enjoy it.

>>15025536
Is this your first time being insulted on /m/? The newfag comment is more true than I realized.
>>
>>15025544
>It's pretty damn obvious that you're the same shiposter who's been falseflagging in FSS threads this year.

Oh, shut up you paranoid faggot. There isn't a bogeyman for every show like you think.
>>
>>15025550
Have you tried to check unique IP counter? Or just use one of extensions to track new posters.

>everyone must be samefag
Not only you have aspergers, you're also plain retarded.
>>
>>15025550
But that isn't an equivalent.
The hypothetical comment in this situation "the sky is blue" is independent from any conversation at hand and addresses a blatant aesthetic quality of the subject in front of them.

The disputed comment in question here has a tangential relation, being on the cover of a Newtype magazine and addresses the age of the relation. No different than saying "boy, Charlie Rose has been on TV for a long time."

It's an observation that can often serve to jumpstart its own conversation.
>>
>>15025571
>>everyone must be samefag

Said no one ever.

The fact that people are this butthurt about my original comments just goes to show what how soft and pathetic /m/ has become. You don't like it? Leave it. Report it if you think it's shitposting.

Reply back to it and I have every reason to think you're a butthurt newfag.
>>
>>15025585
You just clearly implied that >>15025536 wasn't my 1st post in this thread.
And now you sperg out really hard. I don't see any butthurt here. Everyone just calls you autist and retard. And if you're indeed ``oldfag'' you should know that people do it here all the time.
Please continue sperging out.
>>
>>15025573
The keyword was "advertise". Of fucking course something that's been serialized for decades is going to be advertised on the cover. It's as valid of an observation as "the sky is blue". You can turn it into a conversation, or you can have people calling you an idiot to your face for saying it out loud. This is no different.
>>
>>15025610
The keyword actually isn't "advertise." The subject matter of the original post was about the time thereof. You could change it too "published" and the topic would remain roughly the same: the length of the affiliation.

>It's as valid of an observation as "the sky is blue"
It isn't, but I explained that in my previous post. I can't counter any thing here because you haven't provided an argument for this.
>>
>>15025601
>Everyone just calls you autist and retard. And if you're indeed ``oldfag'' you should know that people do it here all the time.

Name-calling does not automatically make you an "oldfag", newfag.
>>
What a nice Code Geass thread.
>>
>>15025635
>You could change it too "published"

If that were true there would a be a lot more rich authors out there who finally get to make money from a magazine instead of having to pay it to get their shit noticed. That's the difference between "advertising" and "publishing".

All autism aside this argument is stupid and anyone who tried to argue with that post is a petty fuck.
>>
>>15025644
I regret typing that reply.
>>
>>15025648
Makes no difference, a Geass thread would be just as autistic.
>>
>>15025439
Why are you such an asshole, fujifruit?
>>
>>15025404
>Lelouch capturing an entire ship and inciting rebellion with his Geass
>Lelouch walking calmly through KMFs battling on the deck of an airship
>literal crucifiction

This could actually top some of R2's stuff if they reuse it for R3.
>>
>>15025660
Why does /m/ always have a bogeyman scapegoat take the blame whenever someone disagrees with them? If it's not Carlos or Pablo or Xpearse it's always some other faggot.
>>
>>15025646
>That's the difference between "advertising" and "publishing".

Which is nice and all, but has no contextual relevance in this situation.
>>
File: 034.jpg (1022KB, 1263x1600px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
1022KB, 1263x1600px
>>15025512
>30 years is not recent.

In those 30 years, Nagano spent around 15 on hiatuses. My point is that only recently in the past couple years has FSS started popping up again in Newtype magazine because the hiatus is over. I'm the guy who posts the new scans so I would know.

I don't know why you have to be angry about it.
>>
>>15025404
this was really good
>>
>>15025662
They did re-use some of the lines for the Geass S2 we already saw, if you check.
>>
>>15025975
They should make a one-shot out of it just for fun
>>
>>15027491
>>15025975
I feel like they folded quite a few of the actual important developments into R2 or side material. Like Cecile being in love with Suzaku, Lelouch as Zero still having a hold over Kallen and relying on her, Toudou and the rest of the Black Knights supporters holding out hope for Zero's return, etc.
>>
>>15025404
much better than R2
>>
>>15025425
Yes
>>
Seems like a hell of a lot was supposed to happen, but I suppose it could have been edited and they could have skipped the OP.
>>
>>15028013
Agreed. But it depends on one thing: Did Charles still have the memory alteration power? Or was his geass different?
>>
>>15031124
unknown, anyway much better than Rolo and geassing his friends
>>
>>15031130
It's an incredible-sounding episode, yeah.
>>
>>15031124
Whatever it is, it was enough to defeat Lelouch. We can only speculate.
>>
>>15031124
I kind of have the feeling that Rolo wouldn't exist, but the overall idea of Lelouch losing his memories and the next few episodes returning to the school setting might be there still
>>
That would have been one hell of a season premiere.
>>
>EMPEROR

> Zero... this mayhem in my ship, and this latest uprising... it's all been part of your scenario?

>ZERO

> That's right. All of this has been a plot to manipulate you to this point.

Literally predicted the banepost, right down to the mask
>>
>>15034664
>Nolan's and Ōkouchi's writing is at the same level
Believable.
>>
>>15025662
We got the barebones of this idea after the Black Knights turn on him and Rolo dies and he goes to solo Charles by himself.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.