[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP ;__;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: CzFTP0kUAAAnZeh.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CzFTP0kUAAAnZeh.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
RIP ;__;
>>
File: 2123345356356333.jpg (121KB, 1022x742px) Image search: [Google]
2123345356356333.jpg
121KB, 1022x742px
>>
File: 1475187114107.jpg (33KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1475187114107.jpg
33KB, 500x348px
>>15021410
>>
>>15021410
NEVER
>>
W-What!?
>>
she was totally fine at the end of the series, not sure what you're talking about. Unless you're a salty Sochiefag then I know where you're going with this.
>>
>>15024687
>EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT MEEEEEEE
>THEY'RE ALL SOCHIEFAGS
>FUCKING TERADAAAAAA
>>
Wait what happened? Did her voice actor die?
>>
>>15024691

> everyone
> SRW agreed with me, therefore everyone does
> implying SRW is a font of canon

>>15024696

An old shipping argument basically. There's some people insist Dianna is going to die soon at the end of the series. Something there's little support for in the show, beyond one scene where she says she can't be as energetic as Kihel due to cryosleep after getting winded while running down a motorway. That's basically it.

Which seems meant to explain Loran leaving to live with Dianna at the end of the show, whether to serve her or be in a relationship with her, in such a way as to leave the door open for him and Sochie to have a relationship in future.

Never mind how badly it reflects on Sochie that she's apparently okay with being second place to Dianna either way or how desperate that makes her look, never mind that there's absolutely no reason that she couldn't just live with them (or them her and her Mom) - SRW said it, and of they said it, it must be true and the original and definite intention.
>>
>>15024716
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS SHIPPING SOCHIE
>TERADA IS FULL OF SHIT
>THERE'S ONLY ONE SCENES THAT IMPLIES IT EVEN THOUGH THAT'S FALSE AND THEY DIRECTLY STATE COMING IN AND OUT OF CRYO FUCKS UP PEOPLE'S HEALTH
>EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT MEEE
>FUCKING SHIPPERS
>DIANA WOOOOOOON
>>
>>15024716

>Sochie
>ok with it

She throws away that fish toy and then screams angrily shouting Loran's name. She was in no way ok with what happened.
>>
>>15024726

I'd love to see this scene that says that cryosleep inherently fucks people up. Especially given literally the entire Moonrace is cycled in and out of cryosleep. It does says substandard care resulted in Harry's parents dying, and that Corin's mental issues are due to lengthy cryosleep, but (a) it's purely mental problems which if I recall it's implied were deliberately incurred as punishment and (b) even that requires such long sleep that there's no records of his birth in the Moonrace databanks. There's no scene saying it's inherently bad for you though that I know of. You're welcome to prove me wrong of course, or to post other evidence.

>>15024730

If she went back to Loran after Dianna died then she was okay with him putting her second, either to service or another woman. Whether she crystal about it doesn't change what it infers about her if she goes back to him. Which reflects badly on her.
>>
>it's that one dianafag arguing with everyone and calling them sochie shippers again

holy shit you are mentally do you ever leave this board
>>
>>15024760

> it's one Sochiefag acting like he's legion and there's only one anon who holds a different opinion
> and who's also on enough to think he sees a pattern but wants to accuse someone else of never leaving

Time to step back for a second anon.
>>
why do people think she's dying?
>>
>>15024776
>you disagree with me
>you must be a sochiefag
Clinched it
>>
>>15024780
Thank god Loran got his conveniently censoring fish back.
>>
>>15024760
>>15024776
>>15024782
at this point there is no argument between either of you and you're both just strawmanning each other
>>
File: Loran pillow fish.jpg (153KB, 644x822px)
Loran pillow fish.jpg
153KB, 644x822px
>>15024790
I love and hate that fish
>>
>>15024794

I was going to green text more, but yea basically.

>>15024805

Sochie, that you?
>>
>>15024794
>I have no argument
>but you disagree with me so you're wrong
>and a sochiefag
Everyone gave up on arguing with you because you're infamous for being the board's resident dianafag. There have been numerous threads of people proving you wrong but it was clear long ago that no amount of evidence will ever change your insane mind.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.