[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did he fire the satellite cannon without the satellite system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 10235310.jpg (40KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
10235310.jpg
40KB, 300x189px
how did he fire the satellite cannon without the satellite system?
>>
>>15020363
plavsky magic
I ain't gonna explain shit
>>
>>15020363
They explained it when he did it. He has solar panels too.
>>
>>15020363
The crossbone maoh was better.
>>
I really like the X Maoh. The lighter shades of blue/red and the lavender to go with the purple are great.
>>
>>15020363
He had the Solar System used at Solomon installed on it as a backup. It was a cool use of the ability of gunpla to have features from across multiple universes, as opposed to the direct Plavsky manipulation spam that Try got up to.
>>
>>15020959
The solar system weapon is just a giant mirror array. The Gundam X Maoh's wings acted as solar energy collectors, not mirrors.
>>
The panels on his back aren't just for show.
>>
>>15020363
boipussi
>>
It's a model kit. You may as well ask how you can use the same weapon in Gundam Breaker.
>>
>>15021302
How did you fire the satellite cannon without the satellite system in Gundam Breaker?
>>
>>15021304
You just fire a large beam out of your gunpla's chest. It's kind of disappointing.
>>
>>15020363
WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!
>>
File: 147843646603214.jpg (188KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
147843646603214.jpg
188KB, 1280x855px
>>
>>15020363
i like it, but it's a bit repetitive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.