[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toushi Gordian / Warrior Guardian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

I heard that anime sol was streaming it, but they closed down. Can't find anything in English on nyaa or bakabt, and even the stream sites like kissanime don't seem to have it. Anybody know any other options, or are potential watchers out of luck?
>>
>>15019986
Sols only did the first few episodes (which Surf uploaded here: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=581073). Seeding is pitiful though.
>>
File: 74C.jpg (57KB, 418x313px) Image search: [Google]
74C.jpg
57KB, 418x313px
>>
>>
File: 8BonLgd.jpg (106KB, 825x960px) Image search: [Google]
8BonLgd.jpg
106KB, 825x960px
>>15022382
The idea of the mecha is awesome. and I don't think it's really been done anywhere else. TTGL doesn't count because the different sizes aren't actually used in battle. In Gordian, it looks as if the pilot actually switches between the three mecha to do different things.

My only gripe is that they seem to have trouble drawing the full sized Blue suit to scale. The Power armor and the red suit are fine, but there's a scene in the second opening where the blue suit punches through an airplane, and his fist looks to be about the height of a person. Clearly, that's impossible.
>>
>>15023042
> I don't think it's really been done anywhere else.
There is also Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos.
>My only gripe is that they seem to have trouble drawing the full sized Blue suit to scale. The Power armor and the red suit are fine, but there's a scene in the second opening where the blue suit punches through an airplane, and his fist looks to be about the height of a person. Clearly, that's impossible.
Animation consistency isn't exactly Tatsunoko's strong suit, especially given how long this show ran for.
>>
>>15019986

I swear I had a toy of this guy and I think Daikengo as a kdi but I can't find any info on toys from back then
>>
>>15023042
I used to have a toy of Gordian and Kenryu and Baikanfu from Machine Robo. Aweomse stuff for a kid.
>>
>>15023042
Rom, Kenryu, and Vaikungfu in Machine Robo also do the three sizes thing. And Vaikungfu also goes through fucking madhouse size changing too.
>>
File: IMG_6636a.jpg (62KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6636a.jpg
62KB, 640x427px
>>15023089
>>15023919
Huh, I never knew that there was Machine Robo animation. I knew that GoBots and Rock Lords came from Japan, but this is new to me.

Unfortunately it seems that Machine Robo is also only partially subbed.
>>
>>15024316
It's no big deal, the crabsticks only add to the cheesiness anyway. Besides, expecting it to have full proper subs is unlikely for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: herrfiend.jpg (605KB, 576x983px) Image search: [Google]
herrfiend.jpg
605KB, 576x983px
>>15024708
I remember these Super Gobots, pic related, as being really cool mech designs. I used to think that they came from Dougram or Votoms, but after watching both and learning a bit more, I realize that this clearly isn't true.

Turns out that like most of the Gobots line in America, the models were originally piloted mecha figures from the Japanese Machine Robo line -- the very one that you're talking about. So I was curious whether these figures have ever been animated? Specifically, the 'car head' types. I don't know why, but they just look so damn cool.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.