[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Versus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 16

File: Czi3DApUoAA4z8z_thumb.jpg (73KB, 554x345px) Image search: [Google]
Czi3DApUoAA4z8z_thumb.jpg
73KB, 554x345px
Gundam Versus For PlayStation 4 Adds Guncannon, Gouf, Kyrios, And Tallgeese.

The magazine scan shows the previously revealed Gundam, V Gundam, Wing Gundam Zero, Unicorn Gundam, Sinanju, Gundam Exia, Gundam Barbatos, and Full Armor Gundam.

So far the roster is cool but what suits does everyone else want to see? I personally want the Rick Dias and Hyaku Shiki.

Why is it taking so long to get a console Gundam game in the west? I kind of already know the answer but it still pisses me off.
>>
>>15019308

I want Turn A, Rick Dom, Gyan, Gelgoog Marine and Burning Gundam. The main roster seems fine so far but I can't help but think this game might not do well.

Is it a third person action split screen versus type game liked Armored Core? Or is it fast pasted and more story mode oriented like Zone of the Enders?
>>
>>15019308
I'm glad we're getting suits that weren't in maximum boost. Original gouf and Guncannon were suits I really missed. Gives me hope for Glemy with the Bawoo and maybe bound doc.
>>
>>15019308
I'm glad we've got Tallgeese 1 back again.

>>15019335
Have you ever played any of the gundam versus series before?
>>
>>15020037

No I have not. What kind of game is it? Is it more Armored Core, Zone of the Enders, Virtual On?
>>
>>15020088
have a look yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2udWpxHvA_0
>>
>>15019308
Can't wait for them to reveal what sort of jew shit they're going to pull this time.

I'm guessing that it'll actually be a proper port of Maxiboost, but playing online will be subscription-based for something like 1500 yen a month.
>>
>>15020096

Looks abit like Xenoverse to me. It would be nice if this was a 3 v 3 and had some customization options though if the roster is big enough it might not matter.
>>
>>15019308
Man I hope they add Gadessa in this one
>>15020099
>playing online will be subscription-based for something like 1500 yen a month.
they wouldn't be that stupid. we already have to pay sony for the privilege of going online plus a service few from Bamco? people would skip this like the plague
>>
Every mechanic they mentioned sounds like the worst shit, I can only hope the universal assist thing at least means they won't be moveset filler anymore. Can't say I like giving everyone TG3's 2b either but at least it makes sense with their current approach to balancing being just give everyone an amekyan.
>>
>>15021407

The mechanics don't bother me but I really feel customization would be nice for replayability.

Also it never feels like a battle. Can each team get squads of grunts? Gundam always has grunts getting blown up in the background.
>>
>>15021664
I think you're looking for the battle or the breaker series not the versus one. The replayability in this comes from the same place it does every competitive fighter.
>>
>>15021664
As they other anon said, I don't think you understand what type of game this is supposed to be.

>>15020112
>3v3
The VS games have you fighting more than 2 opponents when you are against AI, but trying to do 3v3 with all real people would end up being way too much of a clusterfuck. I think they've found the sweet spot with 2v2.
>>
>>
>>15020099
Actually, a model like that may not be a bad idea. If it cost 500 or 1000 yen per month with consistent balance updates, new routes and a mobile suit or two each month that would definitely be worthwhile. Basically just bringing the arcade experience to the home for a monthly fee.
>>
File: 1468193676562.png (270KB, 544x410px) Image search: [Google]
1468193676562.png
270KB, 544x410px
>>15019308
>tfw 00fag
>Kyrios
OH

BABY
>>
I hope shining gundam gets to be in, i like burning but shining tops it for me
>>
>>15022719
>00
>bad
you has a shitty taste
>>
File: skittles 2.jpg (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
skittles 2.jpg
210KB, 640x480px
>>15025760
I think he's excited for the Kyrios I doubt he's complaining.

still, Skittle playable when?
>>
>>15021664
>customization would be nice for replayability.
This is a competitive game, replayability comes from beating your friends in versus mode.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I hope someone that speaks moon can translate this all for us.
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/12/gundam-versus-adds-guncannon-gouf-kyrios-tallgeese-barbatos

First gameplay footage coming on December 26. Hopefully someone is able to capture it.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/new-gundam-versus-footage-premiere-december-26
>>
File: Gundam-Versus-Eng-Asia-Announce.jpg (203KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-Versus-Eng-Asia-Announce.jpg
203KB, 600x338px
Reminder that Gundam Versus is also getting an English version coming out in Asian territories like Gundam Breaker 3, SRW OG: Moon Dwellers, & SD Gundam G Generation Genesis.

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/gundam-versus-english-version-coming-asia
>>
>>15026932

Oh shit, i'm buying the fuck out of that then.
>>
>>15026932
>more gundam games in english

2016 is so fucking unreal
>>
>>15026932
I also believe that at some Expo or some shit they said a US release is a possibility even.

I have no source, and it could just be me remembering wrong, but I remember someone saying that they did. Grain of salt of course, but it is a possiblity with all the support Gundam's been seeing the last year or so.
>>
File: 1481676191791.jpg (445KB, 1477x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1481676191791.jpg
445KB, 1477x1337px
>>15026932

Noice.
Will buy but hopefully there is no online pass that requires you to use a region appropriate psn
>>
>>15026887
>Everyone else striking awesome poses and showing off high tech weapons.
>Guncannon throwing a rock.

Never change, Kai.
>>
>>15027015
Considering PS+ being a paywall I doubt online passes will come back
>>
File: lick lick.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
lick lick.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>15026897
this assist thing sounds interesting, some level of suit customization which is nice to see
>>15026900
looks like they redrew the character images, glad to see that, and glad to see they stuck with the no helmet pilot suits. imo I didn't like that style.
>>15026925
>first gameplay footage coming on December 26. Hopefully someone is able to capture it.
holy crap already getting public access? that went surprisingly fast.
>>
File: Tieria.Erde.542536.jpg (324KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tieria.Erde.542536.jpg
324KB, 1000x1000px
tieria better be playable
>>
>>15026893
nice to know it is similar to EXVS in terms of style
>>15026887
>tallgoose I
cool, wonder if he'll have any GOL weapons like the lance?
>>15026925
>awakening system
so is this like the MBON systems or its own thing. they sound similar to say the least
>actual gameplay soon
thats nice and surprising

I hope we get someone to film it cause I'm really curious on how different it is from MBON in terms of gameplay/style
>>
>>15028061
If they start putting in GOL stuff, then I hope we get Sandrock with Armidillo as an over armor thing that we start with like the Full Cloth, or the Penlope.
>>
>>15028061
Awakening as always been in EXVS.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/new-gundam-versus-footage-premiere-december-26
>>
Hopefully they keep adding to the roster. I would hope it would have full boost variety. But long as the Freedom Gundam is in, I won't complain.
>>
>>15028985
>But long as the Freedom Gundam is in, I won't complain.
pretty sure thats a shoe in.
>>
>>15029149
IDK originally in the first EXVS if I remember right, the Strike got in over it, and it was later added to FB arcade and then ported over as DLC for the OG EXVS.

DESU I hope they keep Strike in over Freedom, since SF is gonna be in either way.
>>
>>15026932
>Asia English version of Breaker 3, G Gen Genesis and SRWOG Moon Dwellers selling everywhere

Feels good living in Singapore, except for the price.

>$80+ per game
>>
>>15029254
people from other countries not happy either
>paying for overpriced prepaid singapore cards via shitty balanced by bank currency course.
I think I paid 1/3 more in the end for Breaker 3 season pass.
Also, as singaporean, what do you think about SRW OG MD English version? Cause I see quite a lot of native English speaker bitching about it, while me being not native English speaker - I'm pretty content with what we got.
>>
>>15029157
I rather have the Strike and the Freedom over the strike-freedom, but that's just my personal bias. I mean they usually add most of the main guys suits of their respective shows right? Though full boost is my first exvs game so I don't really know how they go about choosing the roster.
>>
>>15029259
You can say that the game is translated by Asians. So the English make much more senses for Asians
>>
>>15029157
That's right, Strike was in the default roster of EXVS and Freedom was added in as DLC.

That's why the SEED intro has the Strike fighting the Providence (while using two Beam Rifles, which is a nod to the QUALITY moments of SEED).
>>
>>15029334
So basically you expected something along those lines.
thanks, just was curious how actual target audience treated that translation
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.