[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently watching ZZ Gundam and while at times it makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

I'm currently watching ZZ Gundam and while at times it makes me laugh, deep down I think it's terrible.
I want all of the kids to be thrown into space.
At what point does the show get serious?

Also Gottn Goh best character.
>>
>>15015544
>At what point does the show get serious?
When this man
>Also Gottn Goh best character.
dies

Dead serious. Gottn's death marks the end of the wacky hijinks of the early episodes and focuses more on the serious conflicts of Earth and Haman. There are a couple wacky episodes towards the end again, but never to the same extent as the early episodes.
>>
Dublin colony drop.
>Are you crazy?
>What do you mean, you're going to war and you're not crazy?
>>
>>15015553
Awwwwwwwww
Well I kinda expected that would happen, though I was hoping for the contrary.

Not looking forward to it, but I'll muscle on. Currently at ep14.
>>
One more thing, do Beecha and Mondo ever get exposed in their constant attenpts to sabotage the Argama?
I mean is the security really that laughable?
This is worse than people taking joyrides every other episode in Zeta.
>>
>>15015585
Kind of. They stop trying to turn traitor and realize what they were doing was retarded since Neo Zeon are a bunch of assholes, and properly join up with the rest of their friends permanently.
>>
>>15015585
Nope
Worst characters EVER
>>
>>15015585

they both get cucked if that amounts to something

stick with ZZ until the teams gets to earth, thats when it starts to get good
>>
when the opening stops saying that it's not an anime
that's when it gets good
>>
>>15015544
Even after it gets "serious" there's still wacky shit thrown in, and none of the main characters other than Jewdough seem to take it seriously.
>>
>>15015614
But OP2 is garbage. ED2 as well. Should've stuck with the originals all the way through.
>>
ZZ would've been fantastic had it not been for Judau, Beech, Mondo and newtypes.
Would've been even better with Char and more White Base cast.
>>
>>15015610
Judau would be cucked if one could cuck Judau.
Judau gets cucked only if he ALLOWS it.
Which sounds worse but is true.
>>
File: 54352332w6356342.gif (773KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
54352332w6356342.gif
773KB, 500x375px
>>15015544
We all felt the same way at some point, OP.

Then an anon on /m/ imparted the best advice to get through the rest of the show: The ZZ story is being told by Judau. As such, Judau has embellished some scenes and plot points to make himself seem cooler or to save face with his audience. It explains away a lot of the silliness that happens during the course of the show (especially the first half). Judau's basically making himself seem like he's living the lifestyle of the MC in harem anime because he thinks that that would've been cooler and more interesting than explaining what actually happened. With that in mind, ZZ as it is presented to us makes a lot more sense.
>>
>tfw unironically enjoyed all of ZZ
>All of it, from Shangri-La to Moon Moon to Earth to Axis
Am I all alone?
>>
>>15015744
nah I had a easier and more fun time watching it then zeta and I really liked zeta.
>>
>>15015544
>I want all of the kids to be thrown into space
I really cant understand this sentiment. I genuinely enjoyed the ZZ kids better than the Zeta kids from episode 1.
FUCK the kids/teens in Zeta. Pretty much all of them except Kamille in the second half
Ill take a crew of lighthearted jokers over whiny brats any day
>>
>>15015744
Same here
Moon-moon arc was 60s Star Trek as fuck
>>
>>15015744
I'm with you.
>>
>>15015544
Why do people continue to create new threads when we already have a thread for the same show?
>>14997393

are they retarded?
>>
>>15016463
The kids in Zeta are obnoxious, but there is more interesting characters that out weight their presence. Paptimus, Quattro, Emma, Yazan, even Jerid and Reccoa to an extent.
>>
>>15016463
I like how that for a while, none of the main Gundams were assigned to a specific pilot. They just picked suits according to whatever plan they had, so sometimes Judau used Zeta cause he wanted to go fast.
>>
>>15015544
Fuck off and stop demanding this.
>>
>>15016500
Because that's how 4chan is supposed to work. Fuck off generalcancer.
>>
>>15016796
just ignore him or report him
OP is gundamrager and posted the same shitposting on this thread >>15002958
>>
>>15016801
>Because that's how my beloved gundamrager has been working a lot lately.
Fuck off SJW of shitposters, trolls, spammers and ragers.
>>
>>15016832
T. Newfag
>>
>>15017217
>T.
reddit spic
>>
>>15017223
Sorry, would you prefer gb2gaia newfag?
ZZ is a show in which you can tell Tomino wanted to make something other than Gundam.
>>
>>15016832
Generals are for newfags bruh.
/m/ isn't a popular enough board for several threads on one show to be an issue anyway.
Just make a thread for whatever you want if you're so anal blasted.
>>
>>15017223
>spic
Oh boy, definitely a newfag
>>
>>15016564
Yeah that ties into my larger feelings on Early UC. 0079 & ZZ have more in common, Zeta is the odd man out with all its adults doing adult things in addition to the kids.
>>
>>15016760
Yeah I enjoyed that. I also liked the dogfighting instead of immediately combining all the time. Added variety to the show
Despite the ZZ itself being the most "super" of the early Gundams it feels like its treated more like a regular machine, and that sometimes the regular ol' Zeta or Jet modes is better for the mission
>>
>>15015544
>>15002958
>at what point does ZZ get more bearable?
fuck off gundamrage
>>
File: gundamrager again.jpg (115KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
gundamrager again.jpg
115KB, 627x626px
>>15015544
>>
>>15017329
Nah, I literally started binge watching ZZ yesterday.
Sorry that some people have similar opinions.

>>15017330
>posting some shit meme scapegoat that literally has been forced since it's inception back in november
Go back to /v/ with your faggotry
>>
>>15017330
>Gundamrager
>Implying it's not /m/'s resident shitposter, whom everyone loves and adores
>Snapfit-kun
>>
>>15015544
>>15017347
nice headcanon rager
Go back to weebshit with your retarded threads and repetive shitposts
>>
>>15017357
>kun
fuck off weeaboo
>>
>>15017368
Hi snapfit
>>
>>15017376
Hi gundamrager and his super autism
>>
>>15017385
Snapfit, airbrush, and now Gundamrager?
What identity are you going force on /m/ next?
I just want to know so I can filter it as well.
>>
>>15017396
U fgt Spic
>>
>>15017396
Juan and Pablo as well
>>
File: 803.png (149KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
803.png
149KB, 625x626px
>>15017421
>Juan
>Pablo
>>
>>15017431
Sup snapfit. You do realize there are more spanish names other than Juan and Pablo right? You have millions of other names with which you can falseflag.
>>
>>15017443
Nice shitposting valvrager
>>
>>15017449
Same to you GRectard
>>
>>15015544
ZZ is the greatest UC story. Long live Puru!
>>
File: laughing.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>15015655
>the "Squall is Dead Theory" of Gundam
>>
>>15017370
You`re on a board about chinese giant robots. Just shut up you dumb fuck.
>>
>>15015544
>>15017464
>>15017370
Fuck off and die retarded gundamrager go back to your weebshit and stop creating those retarded and repetitive threads for shows who already have a thread.

So sick of you, his repetitive shotposts, his giant fucking hate boner to the gundam franchise and his retarded and repetitive threads for shows who already have a thread.
>>
>>15018755
Fuck off, ESL phoneposter.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.