[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is First Gundam appropriate for an 11 year old whose parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Is First Gundam appropriate for an 11 year old whose parents allow him to watch Dragonball Z?
>>
is it the dragonballz with blood or censored?
>>
>>15013329
Whatever airs on TV these days. I'm no sure myself anon.
>>
>>15013326
If you want something more DBZ just let them watch G Gundam. If they're "conservative" then put on the dub.
>>
>>15013326
probably okay
>>
>>15013340
>>15013343
Thanks anons, I can't remember much of the content aside from Kycillia's beheading at the end.
>>
>>15013356
Besides the bath scenes in the White Base and the aforementioned blasting of Kycilia I'd say it's pretty safe for eleven year olds.
>>
>>15013378
ooh, char~ not in front of the men <3
>>
I would recommend watching it yourself and then making a call. Each child is different and handle things differently. As a parent, you should know what your child is capable of handling and allow them access to appropriate content. Not some guys on a forum, you yourself.

Granted, my cousin bought her 10 yr old the latest COD for Christmas. So 0079 would probably be fine.
>>
>>15013326

I was watching it at 11. So yes.
>>
>>15013391
Could you say that Kycilia.. gives mean head?
>>
>>15013326
Of course it is. It's a children's show.
>>
It has bare breasts in it so it is not suitable for any of the good Christian eyes of a civilized first world country such as America.
#BanAnime2017
>>
I've seen far worse shit when I was 11. And I'm fine, well at least nothing caused by seeing people get blown the fuck up and playing GTA and shit.

Granted some parents are a bit more strict, so who knows kind of have to judge it based on them more than a kids age, I'd say the kid would be able to handle it, most would (like another anon said they're all different, but 0079 isn't that bad really and comes down to IMO would the kid even be into it), it's whether or not the parents will flip out or not.
>>
>>15013326
It depends anon, if your kid can handle it.
I watch Now and then, Here and there when I was 11 or 12.
>>
>is Gundam appropriate for its target audience
GEE HARD TO SAY HMMM
>>
>>15014829
Remember that target audience is Japanese.
>>
>>15014840
Sorry, I forgot that Japanese years are like 2x American years.
>>
>>15014782
>I'm fine
>Casual cussing
God bless you
>>
>>15013326
who knows, never tried
>>
>>15014895
>>I'm fine
>>Casual cussing
>Implying that is not fine

Stay pure anon
>>
>>15013326
>Is First Gundam appropriate for an 11 year old whose parents allow him to watch Dragonball Z

He will be bored out of his mind. You have to realise that the way stories are told to children these days are worlds apart from the way it was in 1979, even from the way it was 10 years ago, which >>15014774
>>15014829
both seem to not understand.
It's going to be too slow for an 11 year old, and too ugly as well. I watched the movie trilogy with my 11 year old brother, even with the garbage english dub so he wouldn't have to get tired of reading, and he was bored nearly every second of it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.