[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Rescue Solbrain 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: solbrain 19.png (623KB, 608x485px) Image search: [Google]
solbrain 19.png
623KB, 608x485px
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=879453

An engineer contracted out to work with Solbrain is murdered. Shortly after, a cute girl claiming to be a detective fiction author begins approaching Kamekichi and asking questions about the case. Could she have done it? Or is she after something else?

An Ogisawa episode, one of my favorite writers for the series. This is one of the cutest episodes in the series, and the funniest too. Considering that it is about Kamekichi, who only occasionally gets screen time, it's all the more entertaining. Both of the male characters in this series get paired with characters who would make good girlfriends for them, but of course, you can't pair them off without diverging from the main storyline, and I guess kids didn't come here to see relationship stories, so this is as close as you're going to get.

Kame-kins, as you might guess, was "Kame-chan". I needed something cutesy for her to call him, since she does it from the very first meeting. Note that there's one time that the Commander calls him it as a joke!
>>
Neat! Thank you!
>>
>>15012050
Thanks for the continued effort.
>>
Thanks once again. It is funny how Oogisawa would go on to write episodes for the Conan anime.

Also, it's nice to have a nice, silly breather after all those serious episodes.
>>
File: mayday mayday.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mayday mayday.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>15012050
Thanks as always, man.

>>15016193
I understand... Do an "underground" show is always good. The problem is the personal taste of each one. Personally, I prefer Cybercop a lot more. :D But the effort doing any show is always valid.

>>15016261
Probably ca$h. Daileon's scenes cost a second unit to Toei during Juspion (one for Juspion and actors, one for Daileon and kaijus). Basically a MH with Sentai level. Spielban spent well with suits and fights, but the mech scenes........ no way.

>>15016264
Neat. Waiting for the rest.
>>
>>15016508
>Personally, I prefer Cybercop a lot more. :D
As they say, beggers aren't choosers. If it helps you feel better, SO did consider the possibility of Cyber though.
>>
Releases will be quick from here on out.
Going to start making generals as I Jetman them.

Episode 20 today.
>>15017267
>>
>>15016508
>The problem is the personal taste of each one.

It's not really a problem unless you're the sort that has a problem with people liking shows that you don't like.
>>
File: HeroRescue.jpg (82KB, 770x408px) Image search: [Google]
HeroRescue.jpg
82KB, 770x408px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.