[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most redpilled toku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Which franchise and season?
>>
>>15010157
>redpilled
Fuck off with this meme shit
>>
File: 1282980166480.jpg (483KB, 1157x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1282980166480.jpg
483KB, 1157x1637px
Tendou is what every redpill fuckwad thinks they are. The only part they share in common, of course, is that Tendou's a self-absorbed jackass who never gets laid while Kagami, the guy who knows how to be a decent human being, bangs his sister.
>>
>>15010157
>>Redpilled Toku
The fuck nonsense tom foolery is this?
>>
>>15010371
KagamixShiori was retconned after God Speed Love and Yonemura throwing away whatever the hell he was planning for the second half
>>
What was the point of taking the red pill anyway? Wasn't everything outside the Matrix a hyper-polluted wasteland? What's wrong with living out a full life in a dream world? Boo hoo, your real body gets turned into a battery afterwards. Enjoy eating your fucking baby food, emo kids.
>>
I guess Faiz because all the Orphenocs die for AIDS and that's what /pol/ wish to happen with gays and non-whites
>>
>>15010383
I don't think that there is anything necessarily wrong with living in a dream world, but most of the people do not realize that they are. The pills at least give them the opportunity to choose.

People that see the red pill as the correct choice are typically the sort that value personal autonomy and the truth above all else. Or they're just meme-ing fuckwads.
>>
File: 1481445054090s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481445054090s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>
Jikuu Senshi Spielban

IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG!
>>
>>15010383
The funny thing is that taking the red pill took you out of one lie and brought you into another.

There's irony in that observation when you consider the red pill meme, I feel.
>>
File: 1456388416202.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456388416202.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
fights the shadow organization always behind the scenes
>>
COULD IT BE A ((((GOLGOM)))) PLOT?!?!
>>
>>15010374

It happens in Yonemura's Kabuto novel though. The epilogue chapter is Kagami focused and confirms Kagami x Hiyori.
>>
>>
>>15010383
The question you are poising is like one of the main fucking points of the movie
>>
File: o1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.