[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam assault survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 372x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 372x640px
How does /m/ feel about it
>>
I still can't get it to emulate right so I play the older PSP Gundam games.
>>
its fun but the way to get ms is fucking stupid
>>
pretty fun game but i think battle universeis better
>>
File: gas_pv2_1.jpg (61KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
gas_pv2_1.jpg
61KB, 480x272px
>>
File: gundam_as_screen1.jpg (155KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
gundam_as_screen1.jpg
155KB, 480x272px
>>
I have immense rage over the SEED section, simply because they basically repeat this long-as-fuck final battle 4 times with different characters, and at one point you were forced to use an Aile Strike as Mu to beat through the whole level that had about 6 bosses with phase-shift armor. Really, this game was a huge major step-down from Battle Universe.
>>
>>15012133
this, fuck that mission I literally spent all my credits upgrading the strike just to beat that shit.

most problems of this game is just grinding and HP bloat out the ass.
>>
>>15012133
Was it the level with the melee only shit?

I hated it so much. Fucks sake the game does not handle melee that well.
>>
>>15014077
i don't remember melee only being a thing, but the beam rifle did piss poor damage so it was either that or try and melee for slightly more damage at the risk of getting one shot.
>>
>>15014092
there was this one SEED level that required you to use a mostly melee only suit. the ranged weapons you got was like a retarded boomerang and the melee was gay as fuck.
>>
>>15014238
holy shit yeah I remember that one, you were stuck with the sword strike right?

that was also a pretty retarded mission since everything was flying and you were melee only.
>>
>>15014285
Thank god it was only one of those missions. sword strike was the dumbest shit I ever seen. A fucking big ass literal sword with a beam saber on one end in a universe where beam sabers exist. might as well use a fucking beam saber.

I mean Exia had that. but it wasn't a beam saber and sword into one. and people thought a literal giant uzi gun was bad.
>>
>>15012133
Fuck that mission. The reason I stopped playing. That and the unlock methods. Battle Universe is better and I've actually been playing the shit out of it the past week. Assault Survive had some cool stuff. I loved the different zone system. Shit could happen in areas you weren't at making you rush to help out.
>>
>>15016130
I kinda wished artdink stopped making macross games and went back to gundam since a battle universe sequel with more series would just be perfect.
>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.