[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ANYONE a fan of this anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 26

File: aldnoahzero.jpg (111KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
aldnoahzero.jpg
111KB, 1600x600px
>>
>>15001934
>epic music
>drama is one wild ride
>great visuals and animation

I mean sure the plot had some issues but I feel like I'm the only one who can look past that and enjoy it for what it does right, which is honestly a lot.
>>
>>15001934
>>15001937
^This I guess. Basically enjoyable as the anime equivalent of an average Hollywood action flick.
>>
>>15001934
I am, they killed the only annoying guy in the second episode, the only thing missing is good music
>>
>>15001940
>Basically enjoyable as the anime equivalent of an average Hollywood action flick.

That's a pretty accurate description. Not going to blow your mind but it is watchable and even enjoyable at times.
>>
>>15001937
Plot, character, the physics (which would be less bothersome if they hadn't gone all "look how realistic we are!" with it), all massively flawed, but there are good bits. Some of the mech design, concepts of the motw mechs and needing to out-think them, the music, Sho Hayami.. it's certainly not a worthless show, though the pitfalls are a pretty big thing to have to overlook.
>>
SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: 1478563470429.jpg (54KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478563470429.jpg
54KB, 960x720px
>>15001934
I enjoyed it. It was a decent mecha drama. Largely forgettable but decent.
>>
File: clusterfuck.jpg (457KB, 840x1065px) Image search: [Google]
clusterfuck.jpg
457KB, 840x1065px
>>15001934
I genuinely enjoyed it but I acknowledge that it's shit

Also fuck this design
I fucking hate it
>>
>>15001934
Normies getting BTFO was the best part.
>>
File: Mechanic_005.jpg (147KB, 840x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanic_005.jpg
147KB, 840x1065px
>>15002080
What about this one
>>
>>15002031
I agree. If they hadn't fucked over Slaine then the rest of Aldnoah Zero would have been mediocre at worst. Instead we got a shit show with shit characters (except for one) and a shit ending.
>>
>>15001937
>epic music
Sawano has become a magnet for plebs and people who don't know good music if it hit them and A/Z isn't an exception
>drama is one wild ride
What the hell does this even fucking mean? You can't say the writing is garbage so you have to substitute it with "wild-ride" to justify you sitting though it.
>great visuals and animation
CGI looked terrible and the animation was nothing to gawk about. '
> but I feel like I'm the only one who can look past that and enjoy it for what it does right, which is honestly a lot.
Does what right? This show gets shat on because it does so much wrong to begin with.
>>
>>15002389
Sup valvrager
>>
>>15002129
It's a handful.
>>
>>15002397
Nah it doesn't work with A/Z since people actually hate it. Better try something else.
>>
>>15002397
>valvrager
>hates A/Z

You new here?
>>
>>15002407
It's the latest trendy meme to accuse someone of being a -rager out of nowhere.

Look at how often 'gundamrager' gets thrown around, even in gendum threads that aren't even saying anything negative (or at all) about the show's quality.
>>
File: stick to az.jpg (18KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
stick to az.jpg
18KB, 854x480px
>>15001934
I liked G-Reco, so according to /m/ I can't.
>>
>>15001934
Slainefags.
>>
>>15002412
Sup gundamrager
>>
>>15002413
I liked both unironically
>>
>>15002509
Sup shitposter.
>>
>>15001934
I tried to. I have the same opinion of it as i do with divergence eve. They squandered every conceivable point that could end up making it a better show overall by pushing the interesting points to the side and giving me things that feel very mishandled. Parts are pretty good but the surrounding show is shit.
>>
>>15001934
Yes, I am. Because unlike you fucking sheeple I can actually have MY OWN OPINION.
>>
>>15002895
Liking this shit actually makes you the sheelpe asshat.
>>
>>15002904
Oh so you're a contrarian? And on 4chan of all places? It seems that you're the sheeple.
>>
>>15001934
>Is ANYONE a fan of this anime

No. The problem is not the mecha nor the action scenes. What brings down this show is the cast. I've never ever seen a cast comprised by so many autistis and/or plain idiot types. You have to wonder how the fuck the martians were going to invade earth in the first place and keep it. And lets not even mention the earthies. Between mr autistic/6 milion dollar man and mr ptsd you have to fucking wonder how they could even fight to save the earth in the first place. This was an anime that had everything going for it except the cast. You can't even compare it with IBO because that one has nothing going for it.
>>
>>15002031
>>15002170
Holy shit guys! I thought I was alone in thinking Slaine was an okay dude. The supposedly audio-only "episode 24.5" suggests he's doing okay in prison. I'd have shipped him back to Mars and banned him from visiting Eearth instead though. Same effect (everyone on Earth thinks he's dead) but no lifelong incarceration.
>>
>>15002895
Congrats, your opinion is shit and means nothing.
>>
It was pretty mediocre
>>
>>15003120
>I thought I was alone in thinking Slaine was an okay dude.
He was the most popular character in this shitheap and the only one anyone cared about.
>>
>>15002129
With its hands up like that I wanna give it a high five
>>
>>15003131
Congrats, your opinion is shit and means nothing.
>>
It was basically the story of slaines suffering.

Fuck this anime
>>
Loved it. First season was fantastic. Second season had great parts but spiraled into letdown territory. I wish Urubotchi had stayed on for season 2. So much great stuff in this show.
>>
>>15001934
I enjoyed it. Disliked how they invalidated the ending of the first season (either have the balls to stick with your decision or don't do it at all), but otherwise it was fun.
>>
>>15003294
>>15003295
DAT FUCKING SHIT TASTE
>>
>>15001934
They really shouldn't have death baited the princess 3 or 4 times
>>
>>15003120
Like the other anons said, Slaine is quite literally the only character that is likeable by the end of the show.
>>
>>15002389

OP and user from the original comment here

Okay, you didn't like the music. That's fine. But I liked it. Many tracks are well composed with some intense vocals, whether or not you enjoy it is entirely up to your taste.

When I say the plot had issues, I mean the plot had issues. But personally I enjoyed the drama they had with the whole love triangle thing, mostly in Season 2. I think they did that well. But again, a matter of taste.

On the note of the visuals, I liked the CG and the animation is definitely not bad, if not good. Like most of this conversation, it's all taste.

So yeah, I like the music, animation, love triangle, the mech designs, and (I'm seriously going to get shit on for this) most of the characters. Inaho may not be terribly interesting but he's a nice change of pace from typical "scream to get stronger" or "fighting spirit wins every time" protags. Few characters get much development but I enjoyed them just for what they are and always are throughout.

Rage all you want, I really do like the show. Hell yes it has problems, but I enjoy it all the same.
>>
>>15001934
I was until the ending.
>>
>>15004209
Yeah literally everybody else has this aura of "I'm better than you" about them
>>
File: urobuchi did nuthin' wrong.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
urobuchi did nuthin' wrong.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>15004285
>But I liked it
You're a pleb then.
>Many tracks are well composed with some intense vocals
Right now
Burn your soul, neck or nothing
Burn it out 'til you're losing your reason
Forget the stoned reason to drive it
Just to scribe your existence
Not a crime, your insistence
Die another day
So do I
Burn my soul, all to nothing
Burn it out, let me charge in your advance
I'm watching for the chance to beat it
Even though my body's shaking
I'll give it all, deadly bumping
Cuz you make me feel
Breathless

Yeah...intense

> But personally I enjoyed the drama they had with the whole love triangle thing, mostly in Season 2. I think they did that well.

A love triangle where nobody is in love with one another at all and in the end doesn't really matter since the party marries some schmoe in the end regardless. that's some great writing

>MUH TASTE

Ya know you can hide behind this shield as much as you want but it only proves how flimsy your stance for this show is. Like if I say something is bad I'm going to explain why its bad. The CGI usage in this was not good in the slightest especially when you compare it to what it was airing against at the time. Where people get these amazing production values from is probably up their asses.

>Inaho may not be terribly interesting but he's a nice change of pace from typical "scream to get stronger" or "fighting spirit wins every time" protags

I like shutting down people who say immensely stupid shit like this because it proves that they literally have no idea what they're talking about when they say this and that their knowledge of mecha anime is vastly limited that they don't realize this his character is a commonly used archetype in itself (the stoic protagonist) that is a stable for mecha anime with the key exception that like everything else in A/Z it used badly to the point were people think he's more autistic than badass. Thank you for proving that this show is near undefendable if this is the best you can muster
>>
>>15001934
I liked the show

I think everyone hating it is a meme
>>
OP's final message:

If I had as much passion as 4chan's hatefags I could do absolutely anything. If a mere respectful opinion can trigger you so goddamn hard I can only imagine how easy it'd be for you to fly with your arms if you tried.

I liked it for what it was. They made some odd choices for the show and it's either to your taste or not. All I hear is "this sucked" but not WHY it sucked. Typical empty-headed ragers. I'm out, /m/
>>
>>15005716
I don't think you actually read the thread.
>>
File: 1446416593198.jpg (39KB, 652x639px) Image search: [Google]
1446416593198.jpg
39KB, 652x639px
>>15004871
>that is a stable for mecha anime
>>
>>15001937
The writing was shit and the CGI looked terrible
>>
>>15004871
>Filename
To be fair, he didn't have much involvement with the series past the first three episodes. Everything after that is Aoki's mess.
>>
>>15001934
It was really good looking for a CG series, way, way above average in that regard and I think it deserves credit for that. The music is also pretty okay. The plot is very mediocre though and the execution of the "super advanced, but overconfident badguys" theme is done about as badly as is possible.

The second season is also super boring.

Overall I'd call it maybe a 6/10, better than the average shit we thrown at us, but only by a hair.
>>
File: 1478123705379.png (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705379.png
554KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15007100
Greentext and an reaction image? Can't beat that.
>>
>>15007953
>It was really good looking for a CG series, way, way above average in that regard and I think it deserves credit for that.
Notice how when people say this they never give examples why this is the case? I mean we know its bullshit because the CG in A/Z pales in comparison to something like Akito and Fafner but its hilarious to see them consist with pushing this meme.
>>
>>15007100
(You)
>>
>>15009822
Found the Orange shill
>>
File: 555-Come-On-Now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555-Come-On-Now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>15004871
Imagine being this assblasted by someone you will never meet in your life who happens to enjoy something you don't
>>
>>15004871

Compared to most protags, he was probably one of the few who rely more on his tactics (and his robotic eye in S2) to counter his foes. At no times he tries to wing it with random crazy piloting maneuvers that pushes his Kata to impossible limits that even he can't predict. Everything about him speaks about his ability to realize rules of physics can only be bent, not broken and by finding those points he can crush his foes. If the Vers were actually tactical pilots Inaho would have lost at least one friend of his (or if we wanna go Urobutcher, kill Yuki just to watch as the only reason to stay rational is gone and he goes into hotblooded overdrive)

People liked Slaine was due to the fact in any other Mecha anime he would have been the hero of the story. Slaine was your downtrodden lead who has nothing to him and looked down by everyone with only his pilot skills, one day he gets his own mech and forges his own destiny.

In other words the arch-typical hero didn't win and we got this cold logic solves everything lead instead.

>>15001967

That was the whole point of Aldnoah, it is an universe where the laws of physics cannot be broken, only bent. It would had been boring to see Inaho fight off legions of captured Aerlions equipped with hi tech weapons with a couple of super Vers Katas leading the charge
>>
>>15010067
>it is an universe where the laws of physics cannot be broken, only bent
That part was cool. I was more complaining about the show pushing the realism angle and then being inconsistent with itself (or with conventional physics in a way not related to Aldnoah fuckery). The concept was fine, it just wasn't followed through on properly.
>>
>>15010167
I will forever be mad that they establish that Mars is a shithole due to a lack of resources, and then they introduce an enemy Kat whose entire gimmick is perfectly and endlessly cloning itself.
>>
>>15001934
People always say to go back to it so I guess it must be very popular
>>
File: Slaine.Troyard.full.1910493.jpg (935KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Slaine.Troyard.full.1910493.jpg
935KB, 1200x1696px
I'm a fan of Slaine's boipucci desu
>>
>>15004871

>You're a pleb

It's a cartoon with giant robots in it, not a Van Gogh or Vermeer masterwork.
>>
File: 1478123705411.jpg (262KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705411.jpg
262KB, 1074x1517px
>>
>>15010180
It is similar to how Transam works. Create a temporary phyiscal afterimage that cant withstand any type of hard impact against it and creating a subsequent afterimage in its place. This fucks it over weaponwise and kit needs to the Scania and Electris to cover him and not get kited by aircraft.
>>
>>15010067
If Vers was competent then Inaho would have lost no questions asked. Making them stupid was the only thing that allowed Earthside to stand a fighting chance, so I wouldn't say that logic was the law of their universe since only Earthside was allowed to use it.

Hell, the only reason why Inaho was the only one allowed to use logic is because without it Inaho would be completely irrelevant. Notice how, Inaho's screen time is mostly him in battle.

The actual world of A/Z was illogical and it's solution to its problems was flimsy at best.

Also a cold and rational protagonist isn't uncommon archetype to mecha anime, it's actually a common trope, so Inaho isn't at all unique. He's just a shitty take on a pre-existing archetype.
>>
>>15001934
Fan is too strong a word but I do, unironically, enjoy it. It's still pants on head retarded.
>>
>>15010067
Also, people liked Slaine because he's an actual character. He had personality, motivations, likes and dislikes, the fact that he wasn't boring to watch helped too. This actually holds true for almost every Mars side character except Asshime, and her last minute fiancé. They were interesting characters, so it made them easy to root for.
>>
File: 1478238930263.jpg (203KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478238930263.jpg
203KB, 1440x1080px
>>15009842
>>15009847
Imagine being unable to prove a point so the only means to stand out is just to shitpost constantly to feel some form of validation.

Nigga nobody gives a shit if you liked this garbage we just love making fun of you to do so because regardless how hard you try to justify your opinion nobody will ever take you seriously.
>>
>>15010067
>>15010167
>>15010180
>>15012328
Its very fascinating that the remnants of this fanbase likes to makeup shit that was never remotely established to be a thing in this show.
>>
All i know about it was that /m/ had a giant fucking hate boner, a far bigger one than needed, and that even people who liked the first season thought the second was shit.
>>
No point in making this thread, OP. /m/ fucking hates this show because it was a popular mecha show that wasn't Gundam or some super robot shit.

100%, if it was the EXACT same show but with the name "Gundam" on it, /m/ wouldn't bitch about it any where near as much.

>>15014981
Bitch please, stop acting like anybody is going to buy that. You're fucking booty blasted to high hell that this shit (and it was shit, don't get me wrong) was actually liked by the masses while whatever garbage mecha anime you liked that season was passed by, forgotten by everybody by ten people.
>>
>>15001934
It was pretty good until season 2 ruined it. Should have just left it with the shit show at the end of S1
>>
>>15014992
>it was a popular mecha show
Top fucking kek
>>
>>15014992
>100%, if it was the EXACT same show but with the name "Gundam" on it, /m/ wouldn't bitch about it any where near as much.

Nigga have you seen Reconguista in G threads? Have you seen my 00 rage threads? Have you seen SEED Destiny shitfests?
>>
File: 1467166325291.jpg (43KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1467166325291.jpg
43KB, 600x463px
>>15014992
This shit wasn't even popular. It only got attention because Butcher's name was on it but once word came out that he didn't write the entire thing people began dropping it hence why discussion for it was nearly dead between seasons because only true retards would possibly want to continue watching it after the horrid first season. Why would anyone be butthurt only you liking a crappy show? Does nothing for me and given how desperate this fanbase wants to start a discussion for it but nobody wants to give the series the time of day and just wants to forget it is pretty much music to my ears.
>>15014993
>It was pretty good until season 2 ruined it
Stop this meme. S1 was just as shit.
>>
File: 1472497184577.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472497184577.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>15014992
>100%, if it was the EXACT same show but with the name "Gundam" on it, /m/ wouldn't bitch about it any where near as much.

You're joking right? If anything /m/ won't stop shitting on it instead of being apathetic towards it.
>>
>>15015005
Bruh seriously why are you so upset that people like this shitty show. Calm your titties, no need to be so upset. I mean, you said yourself nobody gives a shit about it anymore, so why are you so invested in calling it shit?
>>
>>15014999
>>15015008
Gundam is fucking shit. Can you faggots make a gundam general already so the cancer can easily be blocked?
>>
File: Tx_005-2.png (285KB, 840x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Tx_005-2.png
285KB, 840x1290px
>>15014982
I'm >>15010180 not a fan of this series. I'm sourcing just one of the things the A/Z contradicts itself with; the setting materials specifically state that Mars lacks resources.

>>11093653
>1982*: Rayregalia began inciting anti-Earth sentiments amongst the colonists, calling for violent armed insurrections. While the UN immediately attempted to suppress the uprising, the situation quickly escalated none the less.
>>Mars, being a planet with few readily useable resources and livable environments, was extremely difficult to develop. This was well understood by the Mars Immigration Program. However, they never instructed or informed the prospected colonists on how exactly and by what means, were the colonists supposed to overcome these difficulties. The colonists, who were at first idealistic about settling on the new world for humanity, had to endure and overcome extreme hazardous and inhospitable conditions which they were never prepared for nor could even imagined. Professor Rayregalia repeatedly and desperately informed the Mars Immigration Program about the dire situations of the settlers, in hope of receiving more assistance from the home planet, all to no avail. This was a major factor that eventually led to the popular armed uprising.
>>
File: 1473583660267.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473583660267.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>15015010
I love how you're claiming I'm mad when you continue to quote me. I'm just dishing out facts since you failed to do so yourself. Be honest anon are you lonely and just need attention hence why you hold on to such a shitty show and push it on people?
>>
>>15015022
>make walls of text proclaiming a show is shit and those who like it are wrong
>people call you out about caring too much
>"MAYBE YOU'RE JUST LONELY? MAYBE THE ONE WITH A PROBLEM IS YOU?"

Anon, this is a serious post. 100%. What the fuck is wrong with you. I am not shitposting you, I am not trying to rustle your jimmies, as they once said. I legit want to know, what has you so upset about this shitty show everybody but /m/ has forgotten.
>>
>>15015022
>>15015025
Also
>continue to quote me

That's called a conversation, anon. We are having a conversation. You are proclaiming this show to be terrible, and my stance is while this may be true, you seem to be putting too much energy into saying so. The actual quality of the show does not matter here, in this back and forth we are having.
>>
>>15015025
>people call you out about caring too much
When is showing someone why a show is shit and why you're a retard for liking it a sign of caring so much? In fact your persistence in this matter makes me believe that it hurt you that I shat on a show you liked rather than anything in regards to principal.
>>
>>15015025
>Thread is about people shitting on a show
>People shit on thus show
>OMIGOD WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH

Not even him but you're the only person who seems to care about people shitting on A/Z in which /m/ has no problems tearing it to shreds because it deserves it.
>>
>>15015030
Because it is not what you are saying, it is the way you are saying it. Your words and their harshness implies a far more emotional reaction to this show then "it's bad". Also, the fact you lash out so much when others noted the fact you seemed to care so much about it also implies you have a heightened emotional stare when regarded to show. Also, once again, I do not understand why you think I like the show. I haven't even watched a single fucking episode of it.
>>15015032
You're just an idiot, though.
>>
File: 1470325128227.png (21KB, 271x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470325128227.png
21KB, 271x202px
>>15015027
>That's called a conversation, anon.
No this is an integration because you're the only one that seems to give a shit. I just got here and I'm wondering why I'm being integrated for hating a shitty show unless you were secretly hurt by my words and thus using an excuse such as "I care so much about it" when I'm just giving my honest opinion to a quote directed at me. Truth be told I don't have to continue this farce but you seem to not have anything better to do.
>>
>>15015038
Anon. Please. I am trying to help you. Allow me to help you. What is it about this show that gives you such a negative reaction? Why is it that when people speak well of it, you feel such disgust and hate? Do you feel this way about other shows? I believe if we can figure this out, we can truly improve your life and way of thinking, so you don't spend your time getting angry at a bad robot cartoon on Korean finger painting website.
>>
File: 1467560926890.png (806KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467560926890.png
806KB, 732x720px
>>15015037
>Because it is not what you are saying, it is the way you are saying it.
You can get that from an anonymous post from a person you've never met in real life? You are something special alright.
>Also, the fact you lash out so much when others noted the fact you seemed to care so much
You're the only retard that brought this up which once again can only be because I insulted your shitty show because nobody can honestly say they put up with trying to engage in a conversation for so long if they thought the show is shit
>I haven't even watched a single fucking episode of it.
Then once again you're quite obsessed over trivial shit. Sorry anon I'm just not that into you I think its best for both of us if you just moved on.
>>
>>15015051
>You can get that from an anonymous post from a person you've never met in real life? You are something special alright.
It's quite easy to get things from the words chosen to construct sentences, yes!
>You're the only retard that brought this up which once again can only be because I insulted your shitty show because nobody can honestly say they put up with trying to engage in a conversation for so long if they thought the show is shit
I can easily point out atleast one other person, though you will call out samefag, so there is no reason.
>Then once again you're quite obsessed over trivial shit. Sorry anon I'm just not that into you I think its best for both of us if you just moved on.

I do not think trying to help my fellow /m/an improve his mental state is a trivial matter in the least.
>>
>>15001934
No.
>>
File: 1453721751409.jpg (61KB, 410x578px) Image search: [Google]
1453721751409.jpg
61KB, 410x578px
>>15002389
>Sawano has become a magnet for plebs and people who don't know good music if it hit them

I love this meme

/m/ is a magnet for parrots who repeat any old shit if they think it makes them sound informed
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>15009847
The only reason to come into these threads is to watch contrarians get assblasted by anyone who speaks mildly of the show
>>
File: 1437077438416.png (39KB, 808x917px) Image search: [Google]
1437077438416.png
39KB, 808x917px
>>15016023
>>15016033
>I like a bad anime literally no one gives a shit about anymore

Yeah...you sure are sticking it to us alright.
>>
>>15016023
Sawano's music is very one note.
>>
>>15004285
>Many tracks are well composed
Does that include the many variations of heavenly blue thrown in to brain wash you into buying the ost? All jokes aside i have never heard a worse sound director in my life.

Also get off of Sawano's dick it's the equivalent to dub step and you know it.
>>
File: 1478123705401.jpg (524KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705401.jpg
524KB, 800x1066px
>>
File: 1475206377025.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475206377025.png
161KB, 500x313px
>>15016045
>didn't offer a personal opinion of the show

Proving the point much?

Reading comprehension: not required to talk shit out your ass
>>
File: 1469128194841.jpg (38KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469128194841.jpg
38KB, 638x478px
>>15016605
>Didn't read the thread

You just keep sinking yourself deeper.
>>
>>15016704
The thread had a variety of opinions.

The reply didn't give anything and the image supported the opposite of what was said.
>>
>>15017100
>The thread had a variety of opinions.
Not really
>>15017100
>The reply didn't give anything and the image supported the opposite of what was said.
Also wrong
>>
File: 1478123705417.webm (762KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705417.webm
762KB, 960x540px
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.