[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good /m/-related youtube channels or podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 12

File: 1444087654354.jpg (106KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444087654354.jpg
106KB, 1200x1600px
Are there any good /m/-related youtube channels or podcasts?
>>
>>15000013
Bump because I also want to know
>>
File: 1477396798161.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477396798161.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>
4chan has told me to think that nothing on Youtube can be good because posting Youtube content means at least partially disregarding anonymity and not being completely anonymous at all times means you're an attention whore and thus the absolute worst thing a human can be.
>>
>>15000013
No. Stop asking.

There's a few special interest channels that review anime and plamo, but no real dedicated channel for the genre as a whole.
>>
There's some channels that are all about reviewing the newest gunpla kits, they're pretty good.
>>
What are your examples of good/successful anime review channels?

I want to know so I can start my own Top Sahib line of Youtube review and crush all the competition.

None shall stand.
>>
>>15000473
4chan only respects anonymity because of how many underage posters get to slip in
>>
>>15000589

More like because it allows one to shitpost with impunity.
>>
>>15000508
Any particular recommendations/links?
>>
>>15000586
>What are your examples of good/successful anime review channels?
Jaakko Järvinen.
>>
>>15000586
Just make sure your camera is good and your mic is good and don't make your videos too long and you'll be in the 1% of decent channels
>>
D18 (the guy who posts SRW videos) started a mechatalk series, which I find decent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj_-QOKDa24
Then there's this guy but he's not posted in almost an entire year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPMXBtmYi7g
>>
Ojii-san, fucking duh
>>
>>15001650
Was it ever confirmed that he died?
>>
Someone made an /m/ podcast once.
>>
>>15000586
Demo. Other peeps, depending on your tastes, but Demo's the best
>>
Gundamn@MAHQ
>>
>>15001738
I can agree with this. Demo is also willing to admit that things he likes aren't necessarily good and knows to keep things short, sweet, and entertaining. He's the opposite of Digibro who progressively proves himself a retard that can't separate subjective enjoyment from objective quality like his fucking 2 hour essay about the mastery of K-On.

Shame Demo only updates once in a blue moon but his stream is pretty good at least from what I've seen.
>>
>>15001736
And it was dreadful, a disaster like every other 4chan project
>>
>>15001697
I heard someone said that he couldn't go on his walks anymore cuz of his arthritis.
>>
Gunpla Club.
>>
>>15002361
OP said good, not unbearable
>>
>>15002361
Isn't that the terrible podcast that was part of the G-Con disaster?
>>
>>15002441
Yes
>>
>>15001752
Top tier
>>
>>15001643
>D18
Disgusting.
>>
Gunpladust Memories is my favorite
>>
Gimme 10 (ten) topics I could talk about if I started a youtube review channel.
>>
D18 was ok till he started getting meme spouting idiots on his videos
>>
>>15002815
Top 10 pilot list in order of who has the largest penis
>>
>>15002815
Your first vid should be "10 reasons why this channel is all you need in life"
>>
>>15002815
Top 10 Gundam you've seen on Toonami
Top 10 best scenes of Gundam Wing
Top 10 best scenes of Gundam Seed & SD
Top 10 Gundam AMV
Top 10 strongest Gundam
Top 10 best scenes of Gurren Lagann
Here's the reason of why Gurren Lagann is the best mecha anime 4ver
Will Gurren Lagann ever get a sequel?
Why is A/Z the successor of Gundam?
Let me explain you why Crossbone Gundam anime will be great even though you've never seen F91.

Bonus one : "Me reacting on every episode of Gurren Lagann & A/Z"
>>
>>15002877
>Bonus one : "Me reacting on every episode of Gurren Lagann & A/Z"
>Sahib reacts to [x].
I'd watch that, if he wore the paper bag.
>>
>>15002815
If you can't figure out what you want to do on your channel before you even start it and rely on others to tell you what to do your channel with be total fucking garbage.
I genuinely believe you shouldn't waste your time making anything. Nothing good has ever been made in this fashion. Ever.
If you think of something you want to do, make that.
If you want to make something but don't have any ideas, then don't make something. Your video will be shit if you lack the creativity to even come up with what you want to make in the first place.

You will be mad about this post but I am completely right whether you like it or not.
>>
>>15002815
You Wont Believe These Ten CRAZY Arabic Dub Voices!
(Number 8 Is SO Haram!)
>>
>>15002815
Call the series "Sahib Says"
>>
>>15002347
Don't Shitpost I'm Scared is surprisingly well-done.
>>
I like Brent Newhalls gundam videos. He's said a lot of dumb shit I disagree with, but it's clear that he's got a passion for gundam and I love hearing some excitement from him when he starts talking about bits he likes.

>>15001754
I actually don't mind Digibros rambling, but his presentation is awful.
Whenever his face shows up in a video I just quit it.
He's not really relevant to /m/ though since he barely talks about mecha.
>>
>>15003212
It's just copying something that was already made.
>>
>>15002815
10 reasons why Valvrave destroyed /m/
10 reasons why IBO fails at being a gundam series
10 complaints Eureka Seven gets
10 reasons to watch Aquarion
10 best attachment vehicles for robots
10 worst upgrades
10 reasons to watch Dougram
10 best /m/ related weapons
10 best JAM Project songs
10 good things from SEED Destiny
10 best Godzilla parodies
10 best /m/ related games
10 best mecha cockpits
10 excuses otaku have against mecha anime that need to die
>>
>>15002792
Seconding gunpladust
>>
/m/ needs its own reviewer, someone that gets the mecha/toku minutia
>>
Murdoch Murdoch is the best YT channel.

Even has ZZ.
>>
>>15001752
Only correct answer
>>
>>15002815
>ten reasons I should kill myself
Click bait x10

Seriously though you don't need to make (((AEUG)))s job so easy
They are going to rule the first century of the UC as it is..
>>
>>15003441
Yeah but it's not that simple. You had to get the right voices for the 4 characters that actually sound like the originals, there's actually some pretty extensive editing in the video that's more than just image insertion. It's not something one person can do on their own.
>>
>>15000013
Gunpla TV if you like models and shit.
>>
>>15003249
>He's not really relevant to /m/ though since he barely talks about mecha.
Because he truly is a moeshitter and has kind of entry level tastes. When he talked about LoGH in the one video it was the most empty, nonsense I've heard stated about the show. That whole "boring taste" video really came off as childish and like he has a vendetta that these shows are held in such high regard but the stuff he likes is bad or mediocre.

Didn't he make a TTGL video? I'm afraid to hear what it was about.
>>
ZakuAurelius makes decent gunpla reviews and content related to it.
>>
>>15001595
This.
No one wants to watch 10min+ videos of idiots who haven't finished puberty talking into a mic that's picking up 50% static. Speak clearly, breathe in before you deliver each line, and you'll become super popular by virtue of not being absolutely horrible.
>>
>>15004929

>afraid of the opions some youtuber has about a show

Fucking millenials
>>
>>15005109
I'm afraid to hear the opinion of someone who is willfully ignorant talk out of his ass to an audience who takes what he says as fact, yes. Also in general it's cringey hearing someone talk about things they aren't fully educated about, especially someone like digibro who has a tendency to be wrong about the subject matter.

His claims that KLK has weird choppy animation as a style choice and its animation is innovative is one of the most absolutely retarded claims I've ever heard.
>>
>>15005109
>Taking things literally
Fucking autists
>>
>>15000013
gundam.info jewtube channel.
>>
>>15002898
Harsh but true
>>
Gunpladust Memories is probably the best one, but the releases are few and far between. Gundamn@MAHQ isn't nearly as good, but there's a lot more of it. It's a fair trade.
>>
>>15004929
>moeshitter
I fucking hate people like you
>someone likes a different genre of anime to me, they're a shitter!
>>
>>15003705
this
>>
>>15005796
Looks like it's time for me to save /m/ once more.

Say no more, waga children.
>>
Minovsky Man, though a lot of what he has up we already know. His presentation and production values are top notch and like me he's an eloquent chocoman
>>
>>15000013
What about Wackymodder? Doesn't he still make vids?
>>
>>15005811
You can ignore >>15002898 if you want but it's definitely something to think about seriously.
>>
>>15005851
Anonymous just so that there's no bad blood between us or you think that I'm ignoring your post, I just want you to know that I'm messing around.

I'm really not fit to do this, and it'd take a lot of convincing to get me to do it.
>>
DuelGundam2099, he's a nutcase, but he's our nutcase that's crazy enough to spew /m/ contrarian opinions without hesitation. The problem is nobody has seen him in months.
>>
>>15000473
4chan is always right in the end
>>
>>15005867
He's too mysterious and isn't willing to jeopardize his anonymity, he'd work as a writer but not a face/voice
>>
>>15005883
what if he wears a mask and uses a voice changer?
>>
>>15005885
that would never work, especially not with the over the top opinions he has.
>>
>>15005887
BWAHAHAHA! You've never read his reviews, I have, you can't ignore a guy like this. He's seen more than the average anime fan and even watches things without subtitles, newbies would follow him. I have never met someone that denies tropes existing, give him time and he will gain a damn crowd. We'll have our own DigiBro.
>>
>>15005901
>someone that denies tropes existing
How is that even physically possible? Even people with autism won't deny that, what level of existence is his brain on?
>>
>>15005906
I don't remember what exactly it was but it was something along the lines of "if I am not being tested on it I will not care and if you don't need to know it to survive who cares if it is real or not?" It's like a red state democrat or something.
>>
>>15005913
I get this mentality, it's very academic, the problem is its too academic. Math, science, social studies, reading, and writing have a form of hard logistics to them, tropes/literary devices and the like do not and are sadly not really taught in American schools these days (thanks Bush Junior!). Honestly I see Duel more as an unfortunate side effect of an educational system that fucked kids over via standardized tests and eliminated art.
>>
>>15005923
As someone that lived in red states this is mostly true, art/music/literature/etc is more or less ignored or reduced to clubs, nobody learns about symbolism and literary know how because nobody teaches it to them. The few English teachers that could teach them are always obsessed with essays and grammar, reading between lines is rarely touched upon and to be honest college courses that focus on that will not get you a decent job.

He may be an extreme case of it, but the "are tropes even really a thing?" mentality is more common than we give them credit for.
>>
>>15005913
>>15005923
>>15005945
This reminds me of Big Daddy from Land of The Dead, a zombie smart enough to do basic things the average zombie can't and teaching it to others, the guy could leave a giant dent in long established ideas. He's perfect
>>
>>15004929
How is he a moeshitter when he doesn't even like most of the shows that would fit that label? Just look at his dropped list on MAL, which has many SOL shows, while he has only given 5-10 SOL/moe shows (depends on how you define the genre) a 7 or above.
Why is it bad to have "entry level tastes"? Am I not allowed to like things that are popular? If I think something is good,I will see it as good, it doesn't matter if there are 5 people liking it or 50 million.
His remarks about LOGH weren't that deeply analyzing all of the series, but they certainly weren't nonsensical. The video was also much more about his idea that presentation is a part of the narrative, LOGH was just an example for his point. Do you expect a full-blown analysis of a show in a video that's not even primarily about that show that was made by someone who hasn't even watched all of the show?
His "boring taste" video didn't attack the shows, but the people who put it on their lists as favourites because they want to be seen as having "great taste".
Why is the stuff he likes mediocre? Because you say so? Or is there an objective truth to art? (There isn't.)
There are two videos on TTGL, one comparing it to KLK and one about it's character designs and how well they work.

>>15005122
But what is the reason for KLK's animation? They are not saving money on it (as Digibro stated and substantiated by example in his video) and it fits Trigger's and Imaishi's style rather well.
Why wouldn't it be a stylistic choice by the studio?
If he is "wrong" about something, is he really wrong, or do you just see it differently? Apart from facts, there is not much he can be wrong about.

IMHO, most people hating on Digibro (and on anything in general) don't even know that much about him and just assume things based on superficial knowledge. I understand not wanting to know more about something you don't like, but if you don't know your shit, shut up.
>>
>>15006061
Didn't know you browsed /m/, Digibro.
>>
>>15001754
>2 hour essay
you cant be serious
i can atleast say that demos streams are really good, he has a sporadic streaming schedule, but its a great ride if you manage to join in
>>
File: nooooooo.png (702KB, 644x888px) Image search: [Google]
nooooooo.png
702KB, 644x888px
>>15006724
I noticed this in one of his vids, he became a minion of the worst anime of all time. DIGIBRO, GET AWAY FROM IT!
>>
>>15007082
I am going on record real quick that the post is made purely as a joke, I have nothing against DB as a human even if his opinions can get on my nerves.
>>
>>15007082
With zero context on who this person is, or what he talks about, I will say that he looks like an idiot with a punchable face.
>>
>>15006061
>But what is the reason for KLK's animation? They are not saving money on it (as Digibro stated and substantiated by example in his video) and it fits Trigger's and Imaishi's style rather well.
>Why wouldn't it be a stylistic choice by the studio?
Because they were a fledgling studio with no money. That wasn't them saving money, that was them using their extremely limited budget to the best of its abilities. You can see what they work like with TTGL which has almost the exact same staff and similar animation style but just had more of a budget because Gainax had more money than triggers first project.

Even if it was a stylistic choice is far from innovative, the animation is choppy and at points near nonexistent. I like the show a lot but it's animation is flawed much like it's story.

And just to say there is no issue with having entry level tastes. Enjoy what you want. The issue is when someone who has tasted only McDonald's thinks they can judge 5 start cuisine, especially when he clearly let's subjective views get in the way of objective merits. It would be fine if he said K-On is his favorite, the problem was he went on for 2 hours defending it from criticism and trying to not admit any flaws.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5D78cJwVGQ

Well he browses /a/, I do agree with him we need more critics that don't go for obvious/cool top choices, which is why I nominate Duel, he gives zero fucks.
>>
>>15007145
anyone that can give something like Utena a 3/10 or Rayearth a 4/10 is okay by me
>>
>>15007103
This is seriously my biggest issue with him
Just fucking shave, goddamn
>>
>>15007167
NO! I can't grow a mustache so forcing someone to shave is just wrong! ;_;
>>
>>15007120
>>15007120
The choppy animation shit was on purpose, I've seen the special features and I remember them stating that the had animation for the mako hallelujah scenes but sushio wanted just the key frames so they took the rest out.

You're completely right about it not being innovative and I agree that digibro is obnoxious.
>>
>>15001754
too bad demolition_d is demolition_dead
>>
File: 1375060241639.png (43KB, 195x193px) Image search: [Google]
1375060241639.png
43KB, 195x193px
>>15000013
Not entirely related but since I'm too lazy to make a thread right now.

There is an /m/ discord that exists that was made back in summer. It's still pretty active.

discord
.gg/XapwGcY
>>
>>15007145
Better idea: have DB and Duel debate in a vid!
>>
>>15007341
>The choppy animation shit was on purpose, I've seen the special features and I remember them stating that the had animation for the mako hallelujah scenes but sushio wanted just the key frames so they took the rest out.
This is a special case. Sushio literally loves Mako and she is basically his waifu, I can understand that being a stylistic choice especially since it works for what it is. However certain points in the series where the animation can just be bad or limited I find it hard to believe they were intentional.
>>
>>15007855
>However certain points in the series where the animation can just be bad or limited I find it hard to believe they were intentional.
This is probably true, but no scene is really popping out as an example in my mind. I just think of some of the life fiber monsters, Nui and episode 4, but those were stylistic choices. I guess I'll just have to watch it again, oh well.
>>
TypeV3 has short, straight to the point review. His videos are well edited, not just one long ass take from the start to the end like other reviewer.
Almost forgot to mention that he's only review Gunpla, sometime other toys.
>>
>>15007924
There's a lot of points the strange animation is a choice. There's a lot of points like most of the class trip arc that clearly the animation is limited due to just there not being enough money and there were no reusable assets.

Certain things were intentional like Mako or any comedy moments, but there a lot of glaringly strange or bad animation throughout the series. Sushio works amazingly with just key frames but there's points he clearly was limited by money. This comes from the fact it was triggers first solo endeavor and what little money they have wasn't even properly managed. If trigger was managed properly they wouldn't have wasted time and resources making the mako moments animated when it's largely key frames.

Either way the claim that it's innovative is pants on head retarded and is fanwank.
>>
>>15008338
A lot of you people talk about money and animation as if you think that money gets converted into animation.

You can't say a budget was mismanaged when a show was properly completed and aired on TV as it was originally planned.

If you can submit actual proof that they had to shift things to meet monetary demands, I'd believe your argument, but as far as we know Kill La Kill is a show that was created with such that intended look in mind.

All a budget really determines is who gets hired and how many people are involved in a single episode.

There's no magical process to convert money into animation.
>>
To say KLK animation is innovative, is to simply ignore or you don't know Mr. Yoshinori Kanada's past works.
I feel like the dude hasn't seen Zambot 3 or Daitarn 3, i could be wrong though...
>>
File: 1xpkit8.jpg (390KB, 1440x1837px) Image search: [Google]
1xpkit8.jpg
390KB, 1440x1837px
>>
>>15010476
Sei grew up hot
>>
>>15011287
But did he keep the dick
>>
File: 232.png (737KB, 840x1000px) Image search: [Google]
232.png
737KB, 840x1000px
>>
File: 1476037474886.png (185KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
1476037474886.png
185KB, 400x565px
I'm happy to let this thread double as the designated Rinko posting zone
>>
If Rinko wanted Sei to get a girlfriend so bad why didn't she just become his girlfriend?
>>
>>15012067
According to Uno Makato, the dick is proportional to the cup size.
>>
>>15004929
Go make another Puru/Nene/Kei circlejerk thread, faggot.
>>
gunpladust is the only one I really look forward to
>>
>>15012804
To build character. If he was handed a sexbomb like Rinko on a platter, he'd never develop the mental fortitude needed to pursue women, lesser though they may be. Not to mention he'd spend all his time screwing her instead of entering tournaments.

Considering who he actually settled for, it's obvious her strategy backfired.
>>
>>15014987
Even so, Rinko should have done the right thing and shown her son how his body works, as well as teaching him about how to sexually satisfy a woman.
>>
>>15015009
She will give him sex ed using a Barzam and a TR-6. It is Sei we are talking about after all.

If that fails....sacrifices have to be made to prolong the gunpla champion bloodline.
>>
>>15014987
Hey China is a nice girl
>>
>>15014987
>Considering who he actually settled for, it's obvious her strategy backfired.
Don't worry. Sei still carries Rinko's genes, so his and China's daughter will be a sex goddess and make her mother jealous.
>>
>>15015024
>Sei and China's daughter will be a sex goddess
There is hope for Try Fighters yet
>>
>>15015024
Hopefully that happens in the upcoming OVA, that would be funny (especially if he and Reiji finally meet again and proceed to compare their daughters).
>>
Sei and Rinko's daughter would be the world's greatest gunpla champ but also have massive tits.
>>
File: zgmf-x42s.jpg (55KB, 248x400px) Image search: [Google]
zgmf-x42s.jpg
55KB, 248x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD5OJd6i1uM&t=336s
>>
>>15015187
That guy takes gunpla way too seriously.
>>
>>15001754
>can't separate subjective enjoyment from objective quality
B-but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxzqaq0IMs
>>
I want to breed Rinko and create a powerful Try team with her spawn
>>
>>15005856
>tripfag admits they are simply desperate for attention and (You)s
Shocker
>>
>>15008212
TypeV3 barely reviews Gunpla and has stated he has no plans to review any in the near future.
>>
>>15002815
Top 10 Reason G-Reco Got G-Rekt
>>
Theres Guntank81 who ran a pod cast
D180223 who has a mecha talk series
Hlj who has a good cast
ZetaRise who also has asolid channel and talks about gundam
Nikioh who has a srw only channel
>>
I listen to GunplaClub, Gunpladust Memories, and Gundamn@MAHQ. Wish there were more gunpla-specific audio ones, the YT videos are too distracting when I'm tryna build.
>>
>>
>>15016512
>Gundamn@MAHQ
Opinion invalidated
>>
Is it fair to say that the only reason anyone listens to Gundamn@MAHQ is out of desperation for a Gundam podcast and not because they genuinely enjoy it?
>>
>>15017913
I do enjoy it, but I admit the lack of competition is a large part of that
>>
>>15015016
I would pay money to see that.
>>
>>15017882
Hey now! I have to take what I can get! The other two drop so infrequently.
>>
>>15017913
SOUNDS LIKE TIME FOR TOPSAHIB PODCAST TO BEGIN STREAMING

ANY DAY NOW.
>>
>>15018737
>ANY DAY NOW.
it's not as good a catchphrase as SOON
>>
>>15018738
I'm currently in a legal battle with Square Enix over the use of Soon.

Their continued use of the word with FFXV and their use of it when promising the eventual of betterment of FFXIV has overstepped the boundaries set by my trademark.

But that's neither here or there.

Say, mister dorkly chair, would you like to be part of Top Sahib Top Podcast and Top Youtube Channel?

You can be part of my 72-man Ars Sahibitia.
>>
>>15018756
There's an outside chance I could squeeze it in. Keep me in the loop about when you plan to record and I might be able to skype in from one of the studios I work out of or something, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>15018765
Oh, you wouldn't actually participate.

That'd take away from the attention I'd derive from it.

You'd just be there to promote me on twitter, edit my videos, and serve me my drink.

It's a great job, really.
>>
>>15018785
>implying I can promote things successfully
kek
>>
>>15018799
Just channel your inner DPRK propaganda machine and all that shall be, will be.
>>
Please keep in mind that Sei has sucked on Rinko's tits and there's nothing anyone can do to change that fact
>>
>>15018873
It occurs to me that, in the time since dorkly started spewing DPRK fun, the country has become nuclear armed. Coincidence?
>>
Thanks for the recommendations guys, I never even thought to seek out mecha podcasts or youtube videos. They are great to have on while building gunpla.
>>
Question /m/
Rinko will be your doting wife and will happily take part in any sexual practices you wish each night after a lovingly prepared dinner, but only if you can be a good father to Sei. Can you rise to the challenge?
>>
>>15015283
Jesus Christ I don't use this term often but that's total pleb shit. Claiming there is no such thing as objective quality means your personal biases make you unable to admit quality that isn't attached to your emotions. This means that you are either bad at creating an argument for your views or in denial, also it discredits you since what does your opinion matter at that point?

I swear every video I see of this guy the more I think he's a blithering retard.
>>
File: ijW8z.jpg (73KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ijW8z.jpg
73KB, 720x540px
>>15021412
Yes
>>
>>15021433

I just take the other road and like what I like regardless of its quality. If I like it, then that's good enough for me.
>>
>>15021442
That's a good stance to have friend. Like what you like whether or not there is objective quality, your enjoyment just matters on subjective criteria. However if you refute that objective criteria is a thing or you claim that your opinions supercede that, that's when you are presenting a problem.
>>
>>15021580

I avoid that by just not arguing with people. I'm non-confrontational by nature.
>>
>>15021412
Of course. He doesn't seem like he'd be much trouble. Just a lot of driving him to tournaments. We could even watch some Gundam together when I'm not slapping his mom while fucking her in the ass.
>>
>>15021412
>but only if you can be a good father to Sei.
He's going to be an Ally of Justice and he's gonna like it.
>>
>>15000013
Who is this dumpette?

I see a lot of messing art of her lately
>>
>>15018765
>dorkly on a podcast
I'd listen to that. You seem like a swell dude.
>>
>>15022346
A dual podcast of VF and dorkly titled "Desert and the dork"
>>
>>15022346
thanks for the kind thoughts

you missed your big chance back when I had a nationally syndicated talk radio show about science fiction for almost a decade
>>
>>15021412
At first I was going to say yes but then I realised I'd want to fuck him too so maybe not. That's not good Dad thinking.
>>
File: ...and they were like this.jpg (22KB, 369x428px) Image search: [Google]
...and they were like this.jpg
22KB, 369x428px
>>15022674
Oh i wouldnt say i've been missing it.

In all seriousness though. I listened to the two i found that still works and they are pretty fun, dude.
>>
>>15022674
Got any clips?
>>
>>15007145
nominate me
>>
>>15025495
nothing worth showing off, there's the last two episodes I did last year that I haven't bothered to take down but that's a lot of nothing
sage for not /m/
>>
>>15021412
Is Rinko too old to breed? I want to give Sei a brother or sister
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.