[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh my fucking GOD JUST KEEP THIS KID ON A LEASH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: katz.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
katz.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
oh my fucking GOD JUST KEEP THIS KID ON A LEASH
>>
I wonder if rebels or terrorists also have this problem of a lot of undisciplined fighters just fucking everything up.
>>
>>14996888
>>14996895
Watching Zeta rite nao, biggest problem of the AEUG is that Bright doesn't slap people enough. Emma and Wong try to keep up but they obviously don't have the same efficiency that Bright had...
>>
Katz rocks
>>
>>14996957
>biggest problem of the AEUG is that Bright doesn't slap people enough
You're not going to like ZZ.
>>
>>14996959
I'm probably not going to watch ZZ... (as of now anyway)
>>
>>14996959
However it has the best scene of Bright being punched, so that makes up for it
Plus theres nobody that needs slapped past ep20 aside from Puru & Beecha
>>
>>14996960
ZZ has no Katz equivalent. In fact it has noticeable better fight choreography and more varied episodic fights. You can tell Tomino decided "hey If I have to deal with this combining gimmick imma use the Jet modes as much as possible"
>>
>>14996957
What I want to know is why they didn't give Wong five minutes with Katz like they did Kamille.
>>
>Hey Katz is taking off without a sortie order again. What should we do?
>Eh, just open the door. Maybe they'll get him this time. I'm tired of fixing his shit.
>>
>>14996888
I think their goal was to have Katz kill himself
>>
You'd think they would invest in car keys or something for the mobile suits they had lying around in the hanger, or at least not open the door.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.