[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Zeon ever win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: zeon.jpg (106KB, 506x719px) Image search: [Google]
zeon.jpg
106KB, 506x719px
Will Zeon ever win?
>>
>>14991678
No. They canonically lost the OYW. Even their insurgent remnants lost.

The only way for Zeon to win is if Bandai completely retcon MSG or creates some alternate timeline story like Gihren's Greed.
>>
I'd actually like a series where they win, just so that there can be a follow up series where they're the overlords and being as shit as ever while the fractured EF is the underdogs and we can get some kind of insight in to the faces and personnel leading the EF and the ideals of their soldiers for once - rather than them always being a distant, faceless bad that is lent some humanity by the tepid support of the protagonists.

Or just make a show that starts off with the premise that there was a recent, succesful Zeon uprising at some point and we're going from there. You don't even have to show said uprising really.

Mind you, any such show would probably both have Zeon as the top dogs and paint the EF as faceless bad while making them the ultimate losers as well as the people who lost the war, so it probably would't work out regardless. I just think it'd be nice to see some sympathetic personnel in the EF besides our protagonists and put some faces to their leadership for once.
>>
They're dead, Jim.
>>
>>14991865
Tell that to Sunrise.
>>
>>14991678
They will, it's just stored behind the In case of bankruptcy, make this series.'
>>
>>14991882

> it's totally plausible that a company would sit on an idea that could be making them even more money now just in case they need money later

Not only is that implausible, if Banrise are a corporation as I suspect they are without checking it's flat out illegal because if they are one they're obligated to make as much money as possible and can be prosecuted for not making money via a legal method if there's evidence they could but for some reason aren't. And while it may be difficult to prove they could, you can bet someone would use it against the president if they weren't using it and thought that it'd make enough that highlighting it could make them the new top dog.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.