[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you replaced Lelouch with Lecoque?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lecoque x kallen.png (175KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
lecoque x kallen.png
175KB, 400x525px
What would happen if you replaced Lelouch with Lecoque?
>>
>>14989373
same shit happens except Suzaku stabbing him at the end wasn't part of the keikaku
>>
Lelouch loves his sister and his very close friends, has a strong desire for revenge and is willing to make sacrifices and get his hands dirty to fulfill his goals although they pain him. He's win the hearts of men with his natural charm and make women fall in love with him for his strong, kind personality when he doesn't have to put on a show. He's a little cocky which can lead to disaster, but it's kind of cute and he'll let himself lean on others a little bit so it's all okay since he seems like a reasonable person, if a little extreme. Lelouch can think in terms of the bigger picture and is ultimately selfless

Lecoque doesn't care about anyone or anything except for himself and is willing to do anything for his ambition and to get a bit of power. He can trick the peons into liking him but his true colors are evident to any individual who gets to know him as a callous snake without any morals as he manipulates others with his words and uses blackmail to gain political power as he pretends to be a simple secretary. Lecoque is incredibly arrogant and also shortsighted, so shortsighted to the point where anything doesn't go his way he'll start having a panic attack until he thinks of a solution. But he doesn't care, the important thing is fulfilling ambition and if it makes things hard for others in the future it's fine. There was a period where he was content doing his job until it was made clear he was just a pawn to Denon Casshim at which point he started his own scenario to make things better for himself. If he wasn't treated as a pawn, I believe he would have faithfully done his job if he got a kickback basically, because it's power at all means and he doesn't seem to care if he's publicly a dog if it'll improve his status a little, though he'll seethe in private. He doesn't trust anyone and enjoys the company of himself to most so he can plot his next move

Lecoque's kind of a moron so he would literally try to geass his way to the top of the political ladder
>>
File: legoat.jpg (124KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
legoat.jpg
124KB, 800x606px
reply to this thread and my kino post
>>
>>14992179
too long
>>
>>14992189
i've nobody agree with my lecoque is a moron analysis except for my friend i redpilled on the doug

agree with me at least if you're not going to answer the OP's prompt
>>
>>14990321
This is totally not biased or anything
>>
>>14992205
I'm not that anon but I can definitely see how and why he's a bit of a dumbass.

Also, the fact that >>14992179 was deleted on election night is a travesty.
>>
>>14992402
mods are retards nothing new

i will save this thread one more time because i like the topic and am glad somebody was autistic enough to make it and isn't named me
>>
>>14990321
I could see Lecoque gunning for the special administration zone and then at the end pulling a fast one and propping himself up as the "intermediary ruler" or something before the Japanese can elect someone to rule the special zone themselves.
>>
>>14992205

I think Lecoque is ultimately short-sighted. He can play the long game when it comes to stringing people along, but his actual plans don't go beyond "secure power". The way he treated Hesse was him being an asshole without any of the planning or reasoning that Denon put into his plans. You could say that Lecoque tried to manage things so that the blocs that put him into power got what they wanted, but that was it.

He's also a bit of a PR guy, like when he persuaded Von Stein to appear at the Grand Prix to make Von Stein's rule look more legitimate. Though when thing go tits up, he doesn't have the charisma to actually make people do what he wants without political strong-arming.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.