[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Hey fellow ga/m/ers, I'm planning on running a modified d20 modern game set in the IBO universe, if there seems to be interest here I'll make a game on roll20.

Basically you will work for a mercenary company, and from there do whatever you want because the universe is so loose.
>>
Let me in on this, I miss playing tabletop games, and I've always wanted to play one set in a Gundam universe.
>>
>>14990964
Awesome I'm glad somebody replied, I'll post the roll20 link as soon as we get atleast one other person interested
>>
>>14991585
I'd suggest posting on /tg/ too. I feel like those guys would be more likely to be on board since games like this are their whole thing, and I'm sure there are a good number of Gundam/mecha fans there since the Gundam quests that used to be done there had a good number of participants.

Anyhow, here's my email if anything, since sometimes they close threads pretty early.
[spoilers] [email protected] [/spoilers]
>>
HELLO EVERYONE I AM INTERESTED IN RUNNING A GAME

IT WILL BE SET IN THE GUNDAM UC SETTING BUT IT WILL ALSO FEATURE TECHNOLOGY FROM GUNDAM WING AND BATTLETECH

ALSO THE ENTIRE GAME WILL BE SET ON GARMILAS FROM YAMATO.

I AM ACCEPTING ALL PLAYERS BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE PREPARED TO ROLEPLAY AS FUTANARI PRINCESS ALIENS WHO ARE INVADING THE SETTING.

THANK YOU.
>>
>>14991654
Might as well have posted
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeee"
>>
>>14991970
I'm just kidding around.

I like RPGs, honest.
>>
What system? Mekton Z?
>>
>>14994564
D20 modern actually
>>
>>14991654
Old man please, your game would be about shitting on FFXIV at any chance you could get.
>>
>>14994694
>D20 modern

Oh dear.
>>
>>14994875
Is that... bad?
>>
>>14994875
Explain
>>
>>14994875
The d20 Modern mecha rules are....inflexible. They are great if you want a mech of a certain size with 5 different ways to shoot people using standardised weapons. If you're looking for SRW, you're fucked unless the GM can pull a bunch of new systems out of his ass that you hope is balanced. It's also likely to be very D&D in its combat style, where robots are big slabs of Defense, DR and HP you have to shoot through, and there's not much in the way of big flashy maneuvers you can pull out to make an encounter epic. The basic point is that it's going to feel a lot more like D&D or Battletech than Gundam.
>>
>>14995854
That.. sounds a little underwhelming. Well then let's hope OP can make it so that the battles actually feel like the cool battle scenes from Gundam.
>>
>>14995883

A good GM can overcome a bad system, or make smart houserules to make it do the game they want. I'm simply explaining why some might feel worried about D20 Modern.
>>
>>14996126
That's true. I wonder if OP has enough people to start a game now.
>>
Man, they closed down your /tg/ thread pretty fast.

I'd suggest dropping your email next time so people can get in contact with you before mods shut it down. Maybe make another one on /tg/ just so those two anons can get in contact with you, if you're still in need of players.
>>
Anybody interested Email me

[email protected]
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.