[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this show go down as one of the greats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>
File: such low quality.png (201KB, 719x429px) Image search: [Google]
such low quality.png
201KB, 719x429px
>>14988995
No, it is trash not even worth recycling, everything about it is just plain wrong.
>>
It's better than Origin and Thunderbolt so sure.
>>
>>14988995
Too soon to judge.
>>
>>14988995
PLEASE STOP SHITPOSTING I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH AND YOU FAGGOTS RUIN EVERY THREAD ABOUT IT
>>
Inb4 "muh lazerbeems"
>>
>>14988995
I'm a few weeks behind, and no one is even vehemently shitposting about it anymore.
I think it's dead
>>
File: most dangerous quality.png (930KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
most dangerous quality.png
930KB, 960x624px
>>14989015
lazerbeems would be welcomed at this point, say what you will about SEED, at least it never gave us something like pic related
>>
File: Vidar Lancer.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar Lancer.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>14989016
It's actually been somewhat decent the past few weeks. We got a meaningless mini-war with Tekkadan Earth Division that was entirely about one branch of Gjallarhorn trying to make another look bad, but it was full of camp life and mechs fighting. That was after a decent opener with Tekkadan Mars Division fighting space pirates. And just last week we got the Vidar making its debut that was no slouch.

It's not exactly grand, because the plot's still as plodding as ever and heavy-handedly telegraphs all its moves beforehand, but it's at least bearable now.
>>
>>14989035
>It's actually been somewhat decent the past few weeks.
last 3 episodes were pure filler. And tomorrows episode will be filler too
>>
>>14989047
>last 3 episodes were pure filler.
Most of the season was mostly filler, you could cut out the important talk scenes from every episode and cut it down to 45 minutes.
>>
>>14989006
Crap being better than shit doesn't make it gold.
>>
File: guts cuts.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
guts cuts.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14989047
>>14989059
I guess it depends what you define as filler. The last three episodes, we got the end of the war arc with Aston getting killed by McGillis and Akihiro taking out the merc guy that helped cause it all, then an episode with Orga and co cleaning up the mess, Takaki opting to execute the conspirator in their ranks and then quit entirely, and then last week the setup for the next arc including the debut of Vidar.
>>
>>14989076
all of that could have been one episode
>>
>>14989083
no
>>
>>14989104
t. Anime Suki
>>
>>14989106
no
>>
>>14989111
t. Anime News Network
>>
>>14989006
But that's wrong.
>>
>>14989106
>>14989114
> giving a shit about shitholes like those in the first place
> halfassedly IMPACT FONT over a dozen pics and reposting them to death
IBO sucks hard, but seriously, you are a sad, sad, pathetic soul to be that mad about it.
>>
>>14988995
Probably not, but it'll be one of the "decent and outshined"s
>>
Watched the newest episode just now.

Stupid Hindu Sniper ruined everything by awakening something that should be left in the ground...
>>
>>14989076
Just to clue you in, snapshit has taken his trip off and been shitting up a storm in every ibo thread on 2 boards (3 if you count his shitposting ibo kits on /toy/) and "filler" has been his favorate buzz word for the past 4 or so weeks.
>>
>>14991278

It would have woken up eventually with the resurgence of Mobile Suits
>>
if they can fix it in 15 episodes sure

at least something is happening now
>>
>>14991383
Yeah, but he accelerated it drastically.

He should've listened to chocolate man, but nooooo...
>>
>>14988995
YES
>>
>>14991393
Nah, more filler is coming
>>
It will go down as "things can be turned around if you actually try", at best.
>>
>>14991443
>The ending to the latest episode
>More filler is coming
I don't know man, it seems like things are only picking up now
>>
File: BEAMU, BEAMU DES!!!!! .jpg (60KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
BEAMU, BEAMU DES!!!!! .jpg
60KB, 850x480px
>>14989028
>>14988998

nigger still can't tell a key frame from a motion tween?

BTW, have a presento....
>>
>>14988995
It'll go down as the next Gundam X: interesting setting, inoffensive characters, but extremely risk-adverse writing that never reaches its potential and will be promptly forgotten by fanbase save for a dedicated minority.
>>
It'll be remembered more fondly than AGE was. Maybe not as much as 00, though.
>>
>>14991456
say that again in a month
>>
>>14991519
>inoffensive characters
Not even
>>
No.
Its boring
Even my casual brother fell asleep watching this shit fest
>>
>>14988995
Its completely forgettable because it doesn't really do anything well. It has trouble with developing its characters (especially the main), the story moves at a glacial pace, and the animation is mediocre at its best.

There is a comparison to The Origin and Thunderbolt, but I don't think thats necessarily fair. The Origin is a story meant to build the characters and the world as it did in the manga, and because it has greater time restrictions its able to do so its pretty concise. Its a faithful adaptation of the manga that accomplishes its goal in a decent amount of time. Thunderbolt is a showcase of animation, sound design, and musical score. I haven't read the manga but many say that it glosses over a lot. As an adaptation its lacking, but it succeeds as a showcase for simply combining great audio and visuals. Who knows if either of these will really be remembered, but I think its worth noting that at the very least they focus on their strengths.

Mobile suit designs are divisive, but personally I think its good to try something new once and a while.
>>
>>14988995
Yes.
One of the great disappointments.
>>
>>14991372
That does make a lot of sense. Between him and the ANNrager, IBO bashing is turning into a really repetitive shitfest. Not even about whether the show is good or not, just every thread is the same boring-ass complaints and buzzwords and macros. It's like, the quality of their complaints is subject to the same exact flaws as the show itself.
>>
>>14991519
This desu
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.