[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK lets see how of you can write a good /m/ concept for an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 24

File: You_know_the_drill.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
You_know_the_drill.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
OK lets see how of you can write a good /m/ concept for an anime
>>
>>14983816
It's the Chinese civil war but with mecha. Replace white bases Journey with the long march and you're set.
>>
There's big robots and they fight.
>>
It's a school romance sports comedy in space with mechas, there's one lagrange point between moon and earth in which are used to train young pilots, our hero goes to an all boy school and during practice his communication fails and goes to a nearby asteroid, there he meets with a female pilot from an all girl school, they help each other with repairs and return wondering if they will ever see each other again.

Back on the school space station he discovers the girl is the ex girlfriend of a guy in an upper grade, which keeps picking on the new students, senpai finds out and after a frustrated fistfight they challenge each other in a piloting competition. Our hot headed hero agrees on this and gets his ass handed to himself, the girl was watching with her radars from the distance the whole thing, boy gets mad and flies away with the mech to cry. The girl goes after him to search for him, when she finds him she cheers him up, they talk about their past and strengthen their relationship, he swears to become the best pilot in the world and goes back to the station. Just as expected, the dumb kid gets expelled for trying to steal the mech and he never sees the girl again, learning a valuable lesson for life and accepting his losses. End.
>>
A real robot show with super robot tropes and characters/personalities.
The robots are basically clumsy cars on scooter legs, but the characters are all hot blooded psychos who go balls to the wall and shout out their special attacks (which are all just variations on "shoot a fuck ton of missiles/bullets/fire").
I'm like 70% sure this is an actual show, and if it is I want to see it for the juxtaposition alone.
>>
>>14983890
G gundam?
>>
>>14983890
I love this! got an idea for a main character?
>>
Three dudes, preferably middle age and british, pilot mechs in silly challenges and reviews.

I mean how hard can it be?
>>
harem anime with a normal boy but the girls are in fact non-personified giant robots
>>
>>14983913
is it in a school setting where nobody questions why they're giant mechs?
>>
>>14983897
>G gundam?
G is super as fuck. Hell, George is a straight-up newtype who can send a flurry of honest-to-god roses picked from a garden to cut you to pieces.
>>
Guy pilots his flirty, big-titted fembot into battle and attacks by literally having sex with her via a port in the cockpit, to energize different weapons

I'm really upset that I thought this up.
>>
>>14983931
Masou Gakuen HxH, but with an onahole in a cockpit instead of girls.
>>
>>14983913
i'd love that! a mech genre for every girl!
>Tsundere Western mech
>bubbly super robot girl always shouting special moves
>shy old fashioned panzer tank
>dramatic laser spamming mobile-suit that "hates" violence and uses stock footage over and over

fund it!
>>
>>14983937
You forgot serene ancient god that is capable of destroying the universe.
>>
>>14983940
ooh!! that's good!

>she's really sad and quiet and right before imploding the universe, everytime, one of the other mechfu's says something to lift her spirits up
>>
>>14983816
The MC is rejected from mecha school due to being unable to pilot the mechs due to"health reasons"

So instead of giving up or waiting around for a super special awesome mech that he can pilot to be handed to him on a silver platter

He decides to BUILD a super special awesome mech instead that he can pilot
>>
>>14983944
Also the enthusiastic genki real robot that is always getting parts broken because of her violent moves.
>>
File: 47397358_p0.jpg (747KB, 1368x960px) Image search: [Google]
47397358_p0.jpg
747KB, 1368x960px
Robocop girls from several US police departments have to join their efforts for a country-wide joint operation against an organization that uses reprogrammed fembots to commit crimes!

Lots of violence, lots of female robot gore, lots of cop drama comedy and some old-fashioned ecchi too.

And no, it's not a harem show, they each have their own individual boyfriend (except for the one who's really clumsy with people).

How much actual money would you pay to actually watch/read this?
>>
>not 3 words at a time
Come on OP, we could've created something special here
>>
>>14983976
Sounds like disgusting western garbage.

Now, remove boyfriends and make them all go after one guy, then i'll buy it.
>>
>>14983979
Hey at least he said it had to be a /m/ concept

you really wanted someone to post THAT meme here
>>
>>14983980
Japanese pig pls go, you have worst taste.
>>
Mahou shojo mech anime. Mech transforms into a magical mech that uses quantum magic to kill space monsters. The mech is part of a team of other mech maho shojos and whenever it goes late for training it takes a huge block of fuel in its mouth with him.
>>
>>14983979
Can still do that, I'll start:

MC is drafted
>>
>>14984001
into the mecha
>>
>>14984009
doesn't like fighting
>>
>>14984010
So flees to
>>
>>14984012
the enemy side
>>
>>14984014
on Jupiter, where
>>
Sengoku period romance. In a time of power struggle to become the emperor of the galaxy, a caste of warrior mechs following a code of honor is established. Their defense systems make it useless to use projectiles of any kind, the only way to damage each others is with beam swords. Our hero meets a fine woman he falls in love with in one of the planets they try to conquer, but it's a long road ahead. Will the love for this mysterious woman be strong enough to overcome the loyalty to his master? A tale of sacrifice and deep emotions.
>>
>>14984016
he finds his
>>
>>14983901
MC isn't really concrete yet, but I do have a pretty solid idea of what the MC's robot looks like, took me an hour or so in mspaint.
>>
>>14984023
Childhood friend, fighting
>>
>>14984025
His former
>>
>>14984027
You are missing a word, you have failed us.
>>
>>14984028
thought is was 3 words or less
>>
In the ashes of World War III fought with robots and nuclear weapons, a former mess chef who was pressed directly into combat feels great guilt over the fact that he survived and others died. He scrapes together what little currency he has and buys a working military surplus giant robot. His goal? To travel around the world in the giant robot and use its giant size body and repurposed mechanical parts to cook titanic sized meals to feed refugees and other displaced individuals. But there are others who challenge him in culinary robot duels.

It's not a robot combat show. It's actually a cooking show with the shonen sports/competition style.

"I have to learn how to bake the perfect souffle!"
"YOU'RE NOT READY FOR THAT TECHNIQUE! And if you try it, it could be disastrous!"
>>
File: Coolio.png (189KB, 1010x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Coolio.png
189KB, 1010x1010px
>>14984024
love it
got any more mech ideas?
>>
File: 1473899799511.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473899799511.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>14984044
That's pretty much it, unfortunately. The vibe I'd go for is a mix of real world technology, real robot mechanical designs, and monster of the week designs.
>>
>>14984041
I love it.

But...
Why is it whenever we try to make a different genre it always ends up being sports?
>>
>>14984062
I think the style of Japanese competition shows works well in anything, you can make it delightfully absurd. Even in a cooking show.
>>
File: 1470584234676.png (296KB, 566x608px) Image search: [Google]
1470584234676.png
296KB, 566x608px
>>14984041
>Final boss suit uses kitchen knife funnels and makes dozens of salads at once
>>
>>14984067
> knives
That's why they call him... SALAD CAESAR.
> "Psssh. Nothing personal, kid, but salads are where I reign supreme. Why not stick to something on your level, like soup?"
>>
>>14984066
I think it's because there really are no more genres than sports, romance, slice of life and drama. If it's done with robots or magic it's there only to spice things up.
>>
File: 1472349310132.gif (335KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472349310132.gif
335KB, 500x281px
>>14984073
I laughed more than I should have.
>>
>>14984028
Since nobody's continuing this.
Boss's son.
>>
>>14984027
>>14984085
whoops
>>
>>14984085
Who's actually a
>>
Two governments have been constantly in a cold war for hundred of years, earth having a neo fascist government and a communist union of satellites and the moon. Both have the means to destroy one another with huge rail guns, and so they both are in constant paranoia. The story follows 6 covert officers 3 on each side as they both fight to keep war from breaking out.
>>
Clean up trio:

Fighter Pilots and janitors in space

The three leads all get there names from three specific pilots in WWII, Toshio Ōta, Hiroyoshi Nishizawa, and Saburō Sakai and if anyone here knows the history of WWII, you know where the tittle comes from and what the fate of each one was

The series begins essentially with one of the three leads doing something incredibly stupid and is stripped of his wings but gets to remain on the main spaceship of the series, as its resident janitor.

Over the course of the series the newly appointed janitor keeps sneaking out in his old plane during battles (but gets his time as custodian greatly extender each time) and manages become good friends with the 2 other pilots
>>
>>14984092
compete jerkass who
>>
>>14983816
Part 1:
Probably not the first to come up with something likes this and it's fairly generic, but I think it would make for a decent show.

The Setup:
>~5-10 years prior massive war
> Takes place in a major city. City ranges from rich areas untouched by war (Kept rich through war profiteering of course) to the inner city area which is all bombed out slums.
>Major sporting event in the city is Mecha racing.
>Rich fancy people go to a nice clean racetrack. Races amount to Hurdling. Mechas run in an oval, and on the straights they jump over gates. Very crisp clean and professional.
>Lower classes thrive on illegal "Running". Rules of Running are simple. Two to four racers follow a rough path from A to B as fast as possible. First across the finish wins. In practice this boils down to mecha parkour. Runs go through all parts of the city as well as areas outside the city. Vaulting over walls, sliding under things, climbing up and over buildings and through back alleys.
> Government doesn't like running. Racers have to use hardcore parkour to avoid being busted by the cops

The Mecha:
> Mecha are humanoid
> 5-6 Meters in height max
> Pilot goes in the chest. Power plant behind them. Small pointed head holds comm gear and sensors.
> Feet have deployable roller skates
> Military and racing models have rocket packs to provide a boost for jumping
> Large part of piloting is not just skill at the controls, but being able to optimize and personalize your control macros. A good pilot can become nearly useless if forced to use another pilot's macros.
>>
>>14984150
Part 2:

Our Hero:
>Protag is mid-late 20s dude. He enlisted to serve during the war and, trained to pilot a recon mech. The war ended right as he finished training so he was dumped out on the street.
> Lives in an okayish area. Works at a scrapyard. He helps maintain and occasionally uses the yard's broken down old work mechas
> Since war is over a lot of Milsurp mechs are being scrapped.
> With blessing and support of Yard owner, Protag salvages and fixes up one of the models that he trained on that had been sent for scrapping.

His friends:
> Scrap Yard owner/mentor
> Token Girlfriend
> Token friend from war training
> Assorted background people
>>
>>14984151
Part 3
His Story:
> Protag uses his mecha for Running. Decently ranked.
> Protag wants to go pro. Also wants to see Running become legal.
> Finally able to try out for league.
> Big day. He goes to tryouts. He must use a League mecha with default macros. He races, he tries, he falls just short of qualifying.
> Always next year
> Continues Running. Week or so after failing he gets a call, one of the people that beat him dropped out due to a convenient plot device
> He's in the league.
> Starts doing races in the leauge using league's mecha.
> Keeps his own mecha and continues running. Eventually he's ranked near the top.
> Right before a major league race the cops do a crackdown on running.
> After a Mecha Parkour chase, Protag gets hit by a Police Mecha's stun grenade and has to eject.
> Protag gets caught, but they don't ID him.
> Friends manage to break him out.
> Makes it to the race and manages to finish first.
> Meanwhile Cops have IDed Protag
> They arrive as he's on podium.
> Podium is done so that the pilots are in their cockpits and just have the hatch open.
> Cops Arrive to arrest Protag
> He closes hatch and books it
> Caught and arrested when his mecha runs out of power after a lengthy Mecha Parkour chase.
> Podium ceremony was live TV.
> Networks televised chase scene.
> Popular support leads to Protag let off with only a fine
> Skip forward to epilogue:
> The League has accepted running as a legitimate form of mecha racing, in a new "Rally" league.
> Protag old as fuck.
> Veteran racer and Rally league champion.
> Still does illegal running.
>>
>>14983984

Telling a story 3 or less words at a time is one of 4chan's oldest traditions
>>
>>14984161
Times change, anon.
>>
Japanese 'Team Yankee'

>Japanese Home Islands gets invaded by some hostile, vaguely Chinese/Soviet/North Korean military forces.
>US Fleet stationed in Japan is sunk/driven off with heavy damage.
>Japan must hold until the US can assemble reinforcements.
>MC is a Lieutenant in the JGSDF, in command of an platoon consisting of 1st Generation Mechs.
>Mechs are still mostly untried in combat, seen more as support units as opposed to tanks.
>Less Gundam style, and more like tank turrets/helicopters cockpits on legs.
>MC manages to succeed in first battle.
>Because of this success, the Company gets tasked with more difficult missions.
>Having to deal with losses, the lack of maintenance, lousy combat conditions, the disdain for replacements among veterans.
>Each success just means the military commanders expect more from them, and task them with harder missions.
>>
>>14983890
They should customize their mechs over the course of the serie (proclaiming how its their 'power up') and these upgrades, while undeniably useful, should also be impractical, such as: reinforced armor that cause weight issue or jackhammer-arm that can seriously wreck a mech but once they attack with it they are thrown off balance, making this a death-or-glory type of move.
>>
>>14983972
>11 episodes of him building giant, rad robot while escalating core conflict between stuck up mecha school students and MC
>12 comes around
>mecha fight 3...2...1...GO!
>both mecha fall apart because mecha are impractical and unrealistic
>>
https://forums.spacebattles.com/posts/27775017/

Combine two mediocre games, and you get a good one?
>>
File: Azure.jpg (157KB, 730x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Azure.jpg
157KB, 730x1200px
>>14983816
A few years after an intergalactic war a former soldier who now lives as a young and spirited Vagabond living off odd jobs finds himself on Nova, a planet in the Aoi star system.
He has come here because he wishes to see the Azure,an immensely beautiful astronomical event which happens only once every 2,222 years.

Many people are taking the pilgrimage to see it and the boy decides he wants to as well,however a ticket mix-up lands him on a planet on the other side of the star system!

Without enough money to purchase another he decides his only option is to hitchhike across the Aoi system with his bike,backpack and skills and make the best of his situation

Early in his journey he meets a girl who wishes to leave her city to escape an arranged marriage and let's her join him on the trek.
Together they travel from planet to planet discovering the variety of cultures,life and people on each while opening up to each other about their pasts, and developing as people.

But what happens after they reach their destination? will their adventure end?! Find out in Azure:The ocean of stars

>The show has arcs every 1 or 2 episodes about him travelling through planets and helping people he meets along the way while our main plot unfolds
>Main girl won't come in until episode 5 or so
>lot of world building and beautiful shots of the geography of the different planets and space

Not really that /m/ outside of being in a sci-fi setting, but there would be stuff like mechs, spacecraft, and other sci-fi technologies in the background being used as everyday objects
>>
>>14985561
Sounds cozy as fuck. Maybe to make it more /m/ he still putz around in his old mech from the war, but with all the weapons removed and replaced with systems that make it better suited for travel and exploration. e.i. bigger fuel tank for flying across planets, better optics for stargazing, stuff like that.
>>
>>14985693
>bigger fuel tank for flying across planets, better optics for stargazing, stuff like that.
sounds like a nice thing to add.
stargazing should definitely be there, ever since watching Gundam Stargazer I've always wondered why it's not a bigger part of the genre, it seems like it should be.

I don't want the mecha to be to big though, maybe 5-7 Meters max.
>>
>>14983816

Group of exchange students from different countries are working on a student club project: building a flying, jet powered mecha. It's a really crude one, but in the end they get it to fly. Friendships and romances, slice of life stuff.

Then a war breaks out. The group of students, now good friends, is torn apart and are forced at the other ends of the battlefield. Friends become "enemies". The war lasts for few years. And it's a bad one.

After the war the students seek out each other and group together. Scarred and damaged by the bloody war. Lamenting those lost. Together they find the flying mecha from their student years and decide to fix it and make it fly again.
>>
An average mecha show except It's robots piloiting giant humans
>>
>>14985793
There's a short from the Animator Expo where some aliens are piloting a girl
>>
>>14984128
pilots inexplicably well
>>
A teenage boy trying to just live an ordinary life with his friends has his whole world turned upside down when the evil space empire attacks his hometown and kills his parents, but by some strange coincidence he winds up in the cockpit of a secret prototype robot and quickly discovers he has a natural talent for combat in it, then goes on to help achieve victory over the empire and make peace with the help of his friends who support him throughout his journey
>>
File: 1477008455325.jpg (106KB, 527x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477008455325.jpg
106KB, 527x368px
>>14983816
>>
More of a visual concept than a plot, but I've been thinking about this recently.

Medieval fantasy super robot show revolving around knights that fight using "Boost Armor", power armor similar to the kind M.D. Geist uses. The Boost Armor have thrusters in back for high-speed dashing across the ground, and are armed with melee weapons (the one I'm picturing has a drill lance used for charging towards and then spearing enemies).

The Boost Armor knights can dock in the center of large robots (with Yuusha faces) called God Armor. When the BA knight is docked, alchemic powers transfer his consciousness to the God Armor, allowing him to literally become it.

The only other idea I have is that the main God Armor would receive a "Great/Super" upgrade by combining with a dragon-shaped fighter jet.
>>
>>14985793
Oh, oh!

And it happens that The humans were robots all along
>>
>>14983976
wait, is that a cable going into her butt?
>>
Oppailion

A bunch of lolis pilot giant sexy titty robots (like Diana Ace etc. but sexed up on crack) by plugging their tits into the cockpits (you know that thing they plug into their head in the matrix? Imagine two of those plugging into loli tits instead).

They fight the evil titty lady aliens who have hot fuckable giant robots of their own.
>>
>>14983816
Alright, get this.

It's a Gundam show.

But the protagonist is a girl.

Plot is basically just generic Earth vs Space colonies stuff. The new gimmick is that the newtype equivalents have been DNA spliced or something and their hair changes color when doing newtype hacks.

Screencap this ;^)
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 1000x314px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 1000x314px
>>14987358
ok
>>
File: 1480636552293.jpg (331KB, 1193x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1480636552293.jpg
331KB, 1193x1193px
>>
File: 1460497018134.jpg (1MB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
1460497018134.jpg
1MB, 1280x823px
>>
>>14985264
Hey its gonna happen in a few year with the US vs Japan fight
>>
>>14986090
using a mysterious
>>
File: Giant idea 1.jpg (746KB, 1190x850px) Image search: [Google]
Giant idea 1.jpg
746KB, 1190x850px
>Media:
video
>Genre:
Super robot deconstruction (yes I call that a genre)
>Mech Type:
Real & Super (yes)
>Setting:
A galactic war
>Story Premise:
This is a world were empire made of hundred of planet wage their war using two sort of weapon.
- Gigantic fleets of AI-controlled spaceship obeying realistic law of physics
- and CUSTOM GIANT ROBOT, said to be made of "super science" and manned by heroes which seem to follow the rules of cool, courage and wisdom.

The AI-fleets cannot FTL without those Magic-robot which cannot be controlled by anybody too clever
And thus warfare revolve around pilots fighting mostly for moral or psychological superiority and through the limitation of that hyper-secretive "super-science", the AI-fleet trying to overwhelm the pilots and threatening to bring untold destruction if those doesn't surrender.

But it's implied there's something very wrong going. The pilots of those giant machine are never very bright and all governments keep their population in the dark.
The only exception to those breathtaking battle of stupendous scale are small groups of "terrorist" (made of quite smarter pilot) with very tiny robot of surprisingly superior super-science.

We follow the adventure of one of those Imperial hot-blooded pilot during his glory and fall as he begin to understand the truth behind the super-science.
The truth ? The super-science is all a nonsensical fluff, hiding CRYSTAL of UNKNOWN ORIGIN that allow to REWRITE PHYSIC with your MIND ...as long as one do not know they do.
Thus unknowingly our hero lose his ability to pilot those GIGANTIC SUPER WEAPON as he understand how they really work.

He'll discover that the "terrorist" are made of people who discovered why those CRYSTAL worked like that. Those are the remnant of (now) Ascended being who had built them to refuse being -knowingly- used to oppress.

A truth that government try to hide, as the current system grant them power over uneducated mass.
>>
(go along the above >>14989191)

"Super Science Unit" or SSU.
Such is the general codename of the gigantic weapon meant to defend our planet from invader. They were also the key to FTL transportation across the galaxy. Without them, all conventional science spacecraft can only move using the old action/reaction principle.

A terrible secret surround those unit.
To the public, our super science is kept secret to protect it from enemy intelligence, and charismatic pilot are selected because only someone with an unwavering will to protect the planet can be entrusted such ultimate weapon.
The truth is more sinister. It work on f*cking magic crystal unearthed from ancient ruins, those crystal when powered alter the very laws of physics to make true the will of anyone close by... but only if one is unaware of this fact.
Don't think we didn't tried to get around, study it intensely, we still understand nothing. And worse, other country already had started weaponization program through obscurantism. We HAD to follow, at the cost of keeping our brightest scientist away from it and having it piloted by stupid pilots.

One must be extremely careful just saying this out loud, because letting this leak to the population could turn a SSU into a gigantic but useless junk and doom the planet unless a new pilot is found or the knowledge repressed.
>>
A brilliant scientist devises and constructs a new, high performance engine which is unbelievably efficient and can operate for days at a time. He's installed the engine in a super robot warrior, despite there being no real threats to the Earth's safety at the moment. Driven to debt by the cost of building the robot, he instead focuses on the next most practical use for the robot- dirt-cheap space travel. He welds a storage bay onto the robot's back and puts together a small crew to make regular flights to space and back.

Typical plots focus on tasks like deploying satellites, dealing with asteroids, or rescuing astronauts. The robot would fight things on occasion, but the weapons are all improvised (i.e. lasers meant to shoot down space junk or using various armatures, cutters, and grasping arms for melee attacks)
>>
We are living the last moment of Earth.

A pulsar is about to destroy the entire solar system in less than a century. To survive extinction Mankind dedicated all its effort to create as much Colony ship as possible. Earth was ransacked, considered lost Earth-bound government collapsed as humanity tried to claw its way into space, and secure a place on a space colony.

50 years later we are now in the last month before the great departure, to maximize their chance of survival the thousand colony ships are prepped to all begin interstellar travel simultaneously. From Earth's surface one can occasionally see the incredible radiance of their engines tests.

Earth is a wasteland inhabited by various community, groups who don't believe in the apocalypse, misguided organization hoping to survive in underground or underwater base, new world order fanatic trying to build a last utopia, religious clans & sects gathering mortals to transcend, bandits, scavengers and just forsaken inhabitant trying to survive on what's left of mankind's cradle, devastated by pollution and Exodus wars.

Our story begin with the reception of a signal from a colony ship claiming to gather passenger who can reach them. The death of the MC's last relative and the beginning of his quest to board a colony ship.
His ace in the sleeve is a AI+mech of exceptional endurance and resilience, originally built to explore Mars for resources (before they stopped building the last colony) it is able to walk for days through impossible terrain.
In this fabulous tales of mankind's innate will to survive our MC will meet many interesting persons, companions, friend and foe.

The claim was real, the trick is that the colony is a Generation-type ship which will only accept physically fit couple, no old man, no AI, and the current generation of crew will not be the one who arrive at destination.
And another colony is trying to discretely kill those they consider as culturally inferior
>>
File: seeeker_by_blazenmonk-d7o5hnv.jpg (155KB, 1280x762px) Image search: [Google]
seeeker_by_blazenmonk-d7o5hnv.jpg
155KB, 1280x762px
Nearly one thousand years ago, a voyager from the stars arrived in this solar system.

His goal was the survival of mankind, but because of the tyranny of the rocket equation and the hundred of thousands years of travel, nothing even remotely biological would ever reach here.
After hundred years of dome construction the intelligent traveler was finally ready to start rebuilding Mankind from its most basic components.
Alas, if Humanity had united to create him and his brothers, they were still divided over what to teach to the new generation which would rise here. As omnipotent as the traveler became, it's powerless he saw the new mankind destroy itself.
Fortunately incapable of despair he tried again, in a new way, still unknown to us.

We are now in the year 986 after his awakening.
On a continental island crafted with and supervised by the Traveler to solve problem through diplomacy, a bloodless war is about to start between the 3 greatest superpower.
- The Federation (inefficient bureaucracy)
- The Coalition (disorganized freedom fighter)
- The Transhuman (dictatorship via technology)
It will be a battle as ideological than technological. A session beyond everything we've ever seen before. And the Traveler may not be as neutral as it look to be.

I now declare open the 12th session of the Battleworld.
>>
There is a robot that shoots lasers and there is a girl with breasts and panties.
>>
File: achilles.jpg (79KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
achilles.jpg
79KB, 659x1000px
Two opposing armies battle each other for dominance of a galaxy (Think Federation vs Zeon) using advanced mechs which use biological computer 'brains' and 'muscles' for superior performance. (Think Metal Gear Solid IV)
But one day, during a battle between two squadrons, including both side's Aces, their mechs suddenly stop operating. Then they start moving on their own.

Then they start start ripping their pilots out of their cockpits and crushing them.

The Aces narrowly escape and return to their homelands, only to discover everything is total chaos as the advanced mechas, which are turning into metal/flesh abominations, turn against their operators, destroying cities and slaughtering people left and right.

Unable to fight back, both armies retreat to figure out what to do (and blaming the other side for doing this, of course. They eventually discover that the biological brains have become corrupted and formed their own hive mind.), using what little resources they have to defend themselves. They realise the only way to fight back is to go analog, digging up older model mechs from scrapyards and army storage and refitting them with new weapons.

Slowly, both sides begin to turn the tide against the bio-mutant mechs, but also clash against each other as well. In the end, both sides form a truce to finally eliminate the bio-mutant mechs.
>>
Competent military adults.
Politics
Earth
Nation vs Nation
Beam spam but realistic
>>
>>14989245
i like this.
>>
File: the_war_fairy_by_novum1-small.jpg (705KB, 1904x2500px) Image search: [Google]
the_war_fairy_by_novum1-small.jpg
705KB, 1904x2500px
In fairy tales, many forget the modern age.

We are in 2657 after the great beginning, of all the species who lived in those tales only the tools-user prevailed as major entity.
Mankind were the first one to reach industrial age. So did the Elves to stay ahead of human's aerodynamic flier. The Dwarves, master of the Earth entered an economic race against mankind', even allying with gnomes.

But many other species were driven to near extinction. Even the mighty Dragons are now an endangered species hunted for their scale and kept into reserve. Orc and goblins enslaved during the first technomagic war were treated as cheap workers for long despite once ruling over entire continents.

The Fairykind adapted by becoming indispensable to other species. Human needed spies and portable-magic-source, Elves needed to spy upon human and grew used to play long-living counselor. Dwarf guilds liked fairies for their ability to do high-frequency trading and scout mines.
Fairykind never shined much... until the modern age. Miniaturization of technology gave them more and more power at a low cost, automated industry made them self-sufficient, with this they became first rate repairers of cutting-edge system.

Proud descendant of the great Fruitpip Flamewand, Cybcore Flamewand had been gifted with incredible control over "flame". Greatest warrior of the CyberFairies Corps her armor allow her to channel a power akin of a great dragon, she is a pretty big deal for such a small personae. Easy to burst into flame too.

Today she's been asked to investigate with an human officer. Follow : human alchemists, goblins necro-doctor, a racist fairy group, Dwarf Gobot factory, elf sumotori, a mountain resorts for sirens, slime farm, Orcs aristocrats betting on unicorn race, flying monkey, Gnomes space-station and dangerous void-technomancy created by Elves Supremacist

Before leaving her mentor Saturn Cryowand had warned her "Be careful, Human can be charming... to fairy".
>>
>>14989271
>girl with breasts and panties
>girl with panties
Pleb
>>
The Anglo zulu war in space with British looking mechs fighting clunky worker mechs
>>
File: space_suit_by_janurschel-d6b5vsc.jpg (176KB, 900x1241px) Image search: [Google]
space_suit_by_janurschel-d6b5vsc.jpg
176KB, 900x1241px
Got a story :

This would be about a cold war secret military base that discover an intruder and catch him.
The intruder baffle them because it turn out its a time traveler whose suit broke.
Naturally the base commander think this is the greatest discovery that ever could happen, but he is in for a hellish lot of trouble.

He never seem to be able to contact his HQ. Everything keep failing on him.

Soon he will discover that other time traveler are the cause, because of the way their suit work they can't just "grab him and flee", however they are trying their damnest to keep the military base from communicating, yet have the time fly "smoothly" (here : "not creating a new parallel timeline to preserve the time-purity of their friend")

A match of something-better-than-chess begin. The Military get a few rules little by little :
- the Travelers will not kill anybody
- they have omniscience at all time Past/Future
- they have limited tools at their disposal to rescue someone (basically bringing another suit & packing the broke one in a time-bag)
- the traveler only go one at a time and never BEFORE the arrival of another traveler (see time-purity).
And so the army keep trying to make it physically impossible to knock-out guard and unshackle the prisoner.

...If I got my logic right there shouldn't be paradox possible, but you tell me.

How it end ? I have no idea,
The goal of the 1st Travelers team is to change the future to prevent the end of humanity from happening, again.
But there's a 2nd team of time traveler not playing the same rules who want to kidnap the traveler and/or catch the technology or one of his rescuer. they, want to rules a "new technologically advanced past".
>>
File: Nu vs Sazabi by Ikuto Yamashita.jpg (307KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nu vs Sazabi by Ikuto Yamashita.jpg
307KB, 1024x768px
Solar Exiles:False Eden

In the 30th century humanity’s children now reside in Seed ship fleets after the Solar System was rendered uninhabitable due to a solar burst 400 years prior.

These children became known as Solar Exiles, they survived due to the united efforts of the Crew, the original team who ran the fleet and protected its inhabitants.
However as the centuries passed those who took up the mantle of the crew were immortalized with religious respect and servitude.

Ramsus Radiche, a brilliant student fresh out of the West Ship Academy, is transferred to a new job at Babelt after leading the development of a new ORAV OS project at the academy.
At Babelt he is assigned to help finish up work on a next generation ORAV, but while touring the facility ROOT, a growing rebel faction against the Crew, and ORAV weaponization, attacks the facility hoping to steal the prototype ORAV and take some of the researchers hostage.

While running away Ramsus gets lost in the facility, and finds himself a room containing an enclosed capsule labeled “specimen”.
Upon inspection he discovers that it contains a woman, and is halted from by a female ROOT.

An unfortunate chain of events leads to Ramsus being framed as a criminal along with her and joining ROOT.
Now Ramsus must choose between trying to clear his name, or being exposed to the truth behind the Crew,ROOT, and the true nature of the Seed fleet.

Will his foundation be shifted by what he's about to learn? which path will he choose?

>setting info
ORAVs(Orbital Reconstruction and Analysis Vehicular system) are 4-5 meter mecha initially used for fleet construction, maintenance, and civil service
Most of the battles take place in densely populated slums,asteroid belts,malls,and layers of outer colony walls
The ship is massive, and holds 500 million people, they're layered, each has many different inhabitants,architectural styles and unique cultures
Cyberpunk aesthetic similar to Sidonia’s “organized mess”
>>
>>14986186
I dig this
>>
>>14985561
You actually made concept art for that? It`s amazing really.
>>
>>14986186
So Gundam?
>>
>>14985561
That sounds good anon.
Does he end up with the girl or is it bittersweet and they split up after having an adventure that only happens every 2222 years?
>>
I`m thinking about a story called Chronicles Of The Unity War,which is about this eponymous conflict that takes place in an alternative 2012-2015,where a new world-state faction called The Unity has risen up and is fighting the current world governments due to them suppressing a newly emerged post-human species that has violent telekinetic abilities. A Unity airship stops by Providence,Rhode Island,as to pick up their prototype mecha from the secret storage there. Our protagonist is an utterly friendless,15-year old incarnation of /r9k/ who`s obsessed with giant robots. He manages to get involved in the Unity`s pickup operation by pure chance as one of the test pilots gets killed and he is forced to replace him or be shot to death by the Alliance For Human Preservation(aka actual American) government forces who are trying to intercept the retrieval. As our autismal protagonist gladly pilots the prototype mecha he rescued from the AHP for the Unity he airship tries to return to the Unity`s capital. He is surrounded by a colorful cast of various characters. Such as a quiet,reserved younger pilot who has been genetically modified,a himedere Unity noblegirl,the main figurehead of the Unity who`s a charming and kind woman,that actually uses her omnipresent and immense affection for almost everyone to hide horrid trauma in her past,an incarnated self-improvement meme,autistic children who have been rescued by the airship,a devoted female scientist with a callous,sarcastic sense of humor and a fat asian weirdo with a tsundere fetish. Our protagonist doesn`t get the girl. Or become a normal person. His new indentity as a soldier is discussed. He finally finds purpose in fighting for the Unity,while still being a loser with no friends when off-duty.
>>
>>14990855
>Does he end up with the girl or is it bittersweet and they split up after having an adventure that only happens every 2222 years?
Only happy endings here buddy
Although, it'd probably have stronger emotional impact if they had to separate after, I've already seen too many bittersweet endings

It would probably end in one of two ways
epilogue scene in the future alluding to them living as a small family in some comfy rural town somewhere on the planet
or
Shortly after the Azure event ends the MC and the main girl separate since their journey is over, but as he's travelling he comes across some of the people he helped along the way and they encourage him to chase after her

>>14990843
I wish, I was in a thread on /a/ once where we posted images and came up with stories based off of them.
I just happened to come across this really beautiful image.
>>
>>14989948
Would watch this.
>>
File: 1479866609351.jpg (128KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1479866609351.jpg
128KB, 800x617px
finno korean hyperwar with mechs
>>
Ever think about how space colonies are built in Gundam?

We know in UC. that Balls were originally used to build colonies. That asteroids were moved into earth orbit for materials. that colonies themselves can be moved from different orbits.

So I propose a story about the place where all the colonies were built. A massive colony that is a factory for other habitation colonies. In orbit around Luna II. That goes untouched for most of the Zeon, Neo Zeon, Jovian, Venusian, etc conflicts. Because it is so difficult to replace if lost. Like how the Zeeks and Feddies had a cease fire at Jupiter. Because neither wanted to lose the Jovian Energy Fleet resources, and because the Jovians threatened to cut them both off.
>>
>>14983816
Shadowhunter

It is the late 29th century. Humanity sprawled over the Sol system. Although advanced technology exists, there is barely any progress as humanity is in a technological halt caused by massive corporations that rule half the system and hoard data on tech that would incite visible progress.

Enter Kai Kazama. An orphan along with his two younger sisters, the siblings live with their scientist aunt after their parents were murdered for knowing too much and for stealing back blueprints for an industrial environmental armor made by Dark Data Technology that Kai's mother worked on.

Years passed since then, yet the boy to this day grieves in secrecy that he was powerless that he couldn't prevent his parents deaths.

One night while walking home from the local arcade center, everything changes when he's attacked by cyborgs of the same corp that sentenced his parents to death. He tries to escape, only to be critically injured. Yet instead of blood gushing from his guts, dark goo erupts from his wounds and cover him completely. The goo forms a suit around him. A suit made out of nanites and organic technology that allows him to dispatch his quarries.

With this suit he gains a realization that he can make a difference and find those who were responsible for the deaths of his parents. Partially for revenge, but mostly to lash out at the corp that so casually killed people.

At first he starts more idealistic, but with years he becomes more and more pragmatic the deeper he goes into the darkness that future Tokio harbors.

This culminates in him deciding to fight the corporations and the corrupting darkness they excrete on the world. He meets like-minded individuals and even those who also are like him. With techno-organic suits.

But all of this is just a prelude to something far more horrid, as a nightmare from the past are awakening on Jupiter where it was believed they were slain there in the last great war...
>>
File: Solid Gundam.jpg (297KB, 813x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Solid Gundam.jpg
297KB, 813x1000px
>>14992037
Would be nice, but I'd go with my own idea.

Imagine what would happen if a MS became sentient. Not sentient as in a AI that is aware of its surroundings, but a AI that has evolved to the point that it can have feelings of its own, its own set of ideals, a personality of its own and more...

The MC is not a pilot, but one of such MS.

Mobile Suits in this setting often get AIs that are designed to aid their pilots in case they'd need tactical analysis or the MS would become autonomous in case of the pilot becoming out of commission. Sometimes however the capacity of those AIs grow to the point that they evolve into cybernetic beings in their own rights. Some see it as a abomination, others think of it as a beneficial side effect.

MC MS is a typical military use MS and is paired with a young pilot as its partner. War-times are now and the two get into various missions. With time both grow pessimistic about the whole war thing until one fatal situation becomes the last straw for the MS.

A failed mission to take over an enemy shipment of missiles results in the death MC MS's pilot and realizing what the hell the whole war is over (money that is). He goes full renegade and joins up with one of the neutral factions, but he doesn't allow anyone inside his cockpit.

Simply put, he ends up as something akin to Big Boss and wants to create a Outer Heaven in space for MSs like him where they won't be used as tools by humans.
>>
In the far far future of UC Gundam, past even Turn A and G-Reco, a time traveling Gundam is created. It is stolen and another is made and sent after it.

The Stolen Chrono Gundam keeps jumping to critical battles in history to change outcomes. Hero Chrono Gundam will stop him most of the time, though history will not be preserved.

Things like Cima and her Marines surviving Operation Stardust and retiring to tropical island will happen.
>>
This has probably been done before but hear me out.

>Psychic space lobsters are attacking Earth blah blah blah
>Only way to stop them is robots built using alien technology blah blah blah blah
>Tech isn't fully understood and they aren't quite under special agency's control blah blah blah blah blah
BUT
>Mecha in question are female and fully sentient (though most of the time they can only move with a pilot inside)
>They derive pleasure from being piloted
>Pilot has to be "swallowed" to get into the mecha
>Pilots all have to be male and under a certain age
>Mecha sometimes refuse to let their pilots out again

TLDR lewd /ss/ giant robots.
>>
>>14993809
>Pilot has to be "swallowed"
>refuse to let their pilots out again

You're touching on things a bit deeper than /ss/ here, Anon.
>>
>>14993831
Yeah, now I think about it, erm, whoops. I didn't think this through did I.
>>
>>14983816
A boy falls in love with a gunpla.
>>
>>14993013
>Mobile Suit Gundam: Legends of Tomorrow
I dig it.
>>
Highschool kid is persued by a strange monster when he tried to sneak in his school at night, only to try to jump from it into another building and falling down to his death, then his soul is dragged out of his body and he is given a choice by a golden skull man to get revange, then he get thrown back into his body where it turns into a bio armor to fight the monster.
He would then later get involver in a war to get the master of the golden skull to become the true god so he gets to fight others in a holy mecha suit. (genocide of monsters devoted to other gods ensues untill he starts fighting outher gods and lovecraftian monsters)
He is forced to fight to keep himself alive but he is able to go back home in day time so him getting seriously overworked is a point in the series
>>
>>14983907
>Top mecha
>>
In the aftermath of a war between the scrappy Mars and Earth elites, the Red Planet has become a quarantine zone. No one comes, no one leaves. Governments have collapsed, leaving only the people who clawed their way to the top of the pile.

Into this mess comes Ada, an Armored Soldier pilot who lost everything in the war. While working as a mercenary, she discovers a plot by her old commander to conquer Mars using a hidden cache of superweapons from the war. Now Ada and a small band of scavengers must once again return to the battlefield, else the whole world will once again be set aflame by the tides of war
>>
>>14993013
Nice. Liking it.

Maybe also screw with the time-stream and resulting in Char becoming Usso's grandpa.
>>
>>14985561
I like this senpai, sounds like the ending will be a teary one ;-;
>>
>>14983816
Giant idol girls piloted by small cute robots trying their best to entertain, but also defend, their world
>>
>>14989157

beauty as his
>>
everybody dies the end
>>
>>14994790
they already made Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>14983816
>anime plot
your mom dies
>>
I want to make the most generic pandering trash I can. So.

How about a teenage virgin loser turns out he's the perfect candidate to be part of a mech research program. His parents hoping to make their son less shit at life sell him to the nice people in white coats and black suit jackets.
Turns out he's in some kind of high school of mech pilots. There's plenty of other guys and girls at the school. He gets assigned with three girls initially because of some kind of compatibility rating. He assumes there human until the bad guys attack and Girl A runs with him to the hanger. Then she falls over and he hears the Mech talk in her voice. Turns out the Girls are remote controlled Androids for the Mechs system OS. Every Time he links into his mech's system we see the girls Orgasm a la aquarion. Girls naturally compete for his affection so he'll pilot them. Harem ending, all the girls Gattai in to one super mech.

Alternatively, Daffy Duck take on Duck Dodgers.
>>
>>14994372
Stress relief onahole
>>
A bunch of billionaires make a fight club with Iron Man like suits.
>>
File: 1458697402788.jpg (2MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1458697402788.jpg
2MB, 2000x1414px
In the future, a strange comet passes by earth, showering it in unidentifiable dust. Young women around the world begin to mutate, growing to colossal size.

Mankind soon learns that with the passing of the comet, a portal in space and time opens up, releasing unspeakable monstrosities.

Now, the nations of the world band together and send their giant warrior girls, known now as Titans, to defeat these beasts with the most advance technology the earth has at its disposal.

The girls and their maintenance crews will struggle with racism, mistrust, adaption to their strange new reality, and the stress of saving the world.

Now is the time for heroes. But will they answer the call, or will they turn on each other and crumble beneath the alien invaders?

also, allows for giant waifus of all nationalities.
>>
A crippled and retired US Army master sgt is living in japanese mountain town with his japanese wife. Their children are away in America to attend university. The old MSgt only has one arm and half of one of his legs is a robotic prosthetic.

he becomes a second father figure to a trouble middle school boy. After catching the boy vandalizing some property in town. the boys' father is always gone all day because he has to commute all the way into tokyo. his mother died in child birth and his step mother is a drunk.

What follows is 26 episodes of the old sgt teaching the boy to be a man, and the boy helping the old man with his own troubled past. Towards the end the old sgt and the boy, run afoul of some bosozukos. As they are trying to clear the boy's name of some trouble caused by the Bosozukos but blamed on the kid.
>>
>>14998303
that sounds a bit like grand torino

does clint eastwood die in the end?
>>
On a backwater planet, a mechanic and his programmer friend decide to build a giant robot suit to fight crime. The robot suit starts out pretty small at first, more like a layer of armor than anything, so the mechanic chooses to man the suit while the programmer is in his room operating its many features. But as time goes on, they realize that fighting crime fucking sucks because they get payed jack shit for everything they do and the actual suit always needs repairs since it gets fucked up on a daily basis. So then the 2 decide to pose as a single robot so they can register for an underground robot-fighting ring. As they win more fights, they get more money they use to improve the suit's functions while also finding time to fight crime on the side. The actual robot's design changes as time goes on and neither one of them is ever diminished. The mechanic isn't a dumb jock and the programmer isn't a whiny nerd, they both are capable in their own way and they both need each other's abilities to get the job done. But soon, the main bad guy they're fighting catches on to their act and starts providing fiercer robots in the underground ring. For him, it's a win win situation as even if his robot loses he still learns a little bit more about his enemy.

I just pulled all of that out of my ass and it probably shows
>>
Alternate UC timeline where Axis did fall on earth, causing complete atmospheric chaos, leaving earth with almost no potable water. Earthnoids flee to colonies, save a few feddie purists who stay behind and create bio-domes.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.