[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, is it /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: roujin-z.18003.jpg (296KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
roujin-z.18003.jpg
296KB, 1000x1500px
Now that the dust has settled, is it /m/?
>>
>>14982957
OP, Would you mind telling me what it's about?
>>
>>14982957
>>14982957
Yes, and it's a fantastic movie
>>
>>14982973
To curb the huge lack of care for the elderly in near future Japan, the Ministry of Health builds an intelligent automated nursing bed. Things go wrong when the inbuilt computer scans the brain patterns of the elderly test patient and ends up recreating a flawless artificial personality of his late wife, and resolves to take him to the beach where they first met one last time before he dies. And then a bunch of geriatric hackers examine the thing and discover the bed is actually the testbed for a similar device with military applications, a secret which the government is determined to keep secret at any cost.
>>
File: Tubular.jpg (53KB, 456x453px) Image search: [Google]
Tubular.jpg
53KB, 456x453px
>>14983194
it sounds amazing
I will watch the movie tonight
>>
>>14982957
When has it ever not been?

Also this movie was cute as shit.
>>
>>
File: 5444.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5444.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 8984.jpg (12KB, 299x168px)
8984.jpg
12KB, 299x168px
>>
Didnt like this movie because the hardware on display looked so cool and well animated but it was in service of a story i thought was lame. Didnt strike me as a bad movie but it just rubbed me off the wrong way. Might rewatch one day to renew my opinion.
>>
>>14982957
I thought the group of elderly hackers was pretty neat. Wasn't quite expecting that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.