[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never see the Xeku Zwei in a epic animated battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: MG_5676.jpg (705KB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
MG_5676.jpg
705KB, 3648x5472px
>You will never see the Xeku Zwei in a epic animated battle again the Ex-S Gundam

Life is cruel
>>
>>14982472

I'm not sure it's physically possible to animate a flying brick. I mean, what movement would you give it? It's head turning the 2 degrees it has sunk down in to it's collar? A foot lifting ever so slightly since the rest of the leg has to be immobile given the shape and junk stuck to it. The Ex-S is no better.
>>
File: Xeku_Zwei_Model_Kit3.jpg (93KB, 489x645px) Image search: [Google]
Xeku_Zwei_Model_Kit3.jpg
93KB, 489x645px
>>14982472
>Xeku Zwei
>>
>>14982472
Why is that so grainy?

Also, there is no epic battle. The EX-S equipment was discarded after the battle with the Mk-V and the Zwei is basically fodder to the S Gundam and ALICE.
>>
File: 1476890247300.jpg (67KB, 675x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476890247300.jpg
67KB, 675x600px
>>
File: 1479876777354.png (314KB, 564x612px)
1479876777354.png
314KB, 564x612px
>>14982472
revive Sentinel MS never ever because bandai is a cheapskate

what the fuck they can just buy the whole model grafix or whatever but nope
>>
>>14987650

They're more likely not doing it because they don't think it'd be profitable than because they don't want to spend the money. If they thought it'd make them money you can bet they'd do it on the spot.
>>
>>14987662
They'd make profit from it. But not enough. Companies don't just try to make money, they try to meet a specific margin
>>
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.