[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's hyped for might gaine in SRW V?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 964x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 964x748px
Who's hyped for might gaine in SRW V?
>>
Looking forward to those OoT Link screams anon-kun.
>>
>>14982176
I'm hyped ever since they revealed Might Kaiser will be an unit. It was my favorite main robot from the show, but its run as the main robot was criminally short.
>>
>>14982239
BX pretty much prooved that Hiyama can't yell like OoT Link/ SRW Alpha Gai anymore. he's not bad but he just can't yell like he could in the old days since he's basically in his 50s now
>>
I'd be more hyped if proper subs ever finished.

>>14982682

It's more that he's a chain smoker than the age.
>>
I have to wonder if they'll bring back this VA for Catherine, if she appears: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=8419

Also, seriously hoping for Black Might Gaine, if they bother to do some of the earlier episodes.

>>14982686
Trust in Subdivers, they're the last hope for that.
>Gosaurer
Oh shit!
>>
>>14982239
Somehow I never realized Maito was also Link Guy.
>>
>>14982955
He's also been Sanbash, Bomber the Great, Gai Shishioh and that Kamikaze Gorma, among others.
>>
>>14982686
never knew he smoked
>>
File: super-robot-wars-v_20vvk3i.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
super-robot-wars-v_20vvk3i.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14982955
>>14982962
Don't forget Kiba from SKL, which he did pretty well. Maybe he just can't do his Gai voice anymore.
>>
>>14982703
I can see Black Might Gaine being a secret unit

>>14987251

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHjAQDSuLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-j4NRB2uYI

His current Gai isn't bad but the age/smoking effects show with his Goldion Hammer and Dividing/Gatling Driver lines.

The lines for Zonder and Primeval enemies seem like recordings from previous games
>>
File: srw_v_cross_ange.jpg (825KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
srw_v_cross_ange.jpg
825KB, 1800x1200px
>>
>>14982686
I thought it's Tomokazu Seki who chain smoked, not Hiyama. Or is it both of them?

Killing yourself with cancer sticks is one thing, but if it also fucks up your voice which is literally what you use to make a living, that's just pure stupidity.
>>
>>14987715
It helps that Yasunori Matsumoto is still fairly active nowadays, so calling him for the role would be simple.

>>14988398
Kazuki Yao and Akira Kamiya also have voice problems.
>>
>>14988398
a lot of them do. A lot of people in japan smoke hard in general.

like >>14988515 said, Yao and Kamiya have voice issues. Akira Kamiya has been fucked over by both smoking and age.

Odds are that as long as they sound passable, nobody will tell them they should stop smoking because it's hurting their careers
>>
>>14984479
It's Japan, everyone over thirty smokes. Tomokazu Seki sounds raspy as shit whenever he tries to Domon these days.
>>
i wonder if there's already someone in japan who sounds like Hiyama and can do his roles in case he can't himself anymore.
>>
>>14989903
Seems likely. We already got people who can flawlessly imitate Junpei Takiguchi and Goro Naya's Dokurobei/Akudarma and Great Leader voices.
>>
File: maito gaine crabsticks.png (302KB, 625x446px) Image search: [Google]
maito gaine crabsticks.png
302KB, 625x446px
Might Gaine being in SRW is perfect, it means I can make crabstick jokes.

Can't wait until they fight Jeffrey.

>>14987715
Another great example of the problems his voice is having: The Drill Crusher line from the PV.
>>
>>14982682
>>14982686
Doesn't Maito have a softer voice than his usual roles anyway? It's like he tries to make a slightly higher pitched voice, so his battle cries aren't as intense as usual.
>>
>>14991549
Maybe thats why they chose Maitou than Gai.
But yeah Maitou is softer spoken than Gai.
>>
>>14991712
At least Shogun Mifune's VA is still around, so that there can be jokes about Gai fighting Palparepa in HD SRW.
>>
Man what's taking so long with the subs?
>>
>>14988398

It's Japan, smoking is more than just an addiction there, it's a passitime.
>>
>>14992380
Just give it time. The subninjas took away Sasword after finishing Goldran, so only Sudivers are left in the Brave sub department now, and they're already busy with Gosaurer.
>>
>>14992848
>The subninjas took away Sasword after finishing Goldran

Sasword AND Silver Castle.
>>
File: SwastikaSlice.png (278KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SwastikaSlice.png
278KB, 640x480px
>>14993089
>Silver Castle
Oh yeah, that's right. The Gold Lightan planning incident was a particularly messy case.
>>
>>14993089
In addition to two people/groups independently working on retiming the subs for GaoGaiGar BD remaster...
>>
>>14994483
>GGG
Great....
Nope.
>>
>>14991549
Maito has a softer voice and there's the advantage of him never being in SRW before, so anyone who hasn't seen Might Gaine will think that there's nothing off about Hiyama's voice with him.
>>
>>14993102
Really? That sucks, SC were pretty great.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.