[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With out any faction wanking or bias, which Mobile Suit/Armor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0589.jpg (115KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
115KB, 640x445px
With out any faction wanking or bias, which Mobile Suit/Armor was objectively the best to come out of production from the Universal Century?
>>
Whichever one had the highest performance.
>>
>>14981281
This is an impossible question to answer as arguably it will eventually lead into timeline fuckery because nobody will agree on whether Turn A, G-Reco, etc are the real "end" of the UC timeline. And it needs to have pilots taken into account for Newtype-specific powers, which will bring bitchfits for that. Your thread is doomed prematurely by the mere basis of your question.
>>
>>14981288
Actually no, because those aren't production models.
>>
>>14981288
it's almost like this thread is doomed to have a discussion, rather than a 'this MS /thread' quick end.
>>
Probably something Zanscare made
>>
>>14981293
There were the mass produced things in crossbone that ran on Amuros combat data merged with a AI. Probably more dangerous than Victory grunts
>>
>>14981293
>>14981288
>Objective best
>Objectively meaning purely by numbers or feats from the shows
>When everything is inconsistent with factoring for pilots
>Even moreso if you try to figure out things like the Zeta's Biosensor or if something like Wings of Light might affect a Neo Zeong-tier psychoframe MS
>When it's all up in the air

We can discuss, but we'll never actually have a confirmation. I don't hate the thread, but it won't be conclusive or objective as OP states.
>>
>>14981304
Hard to say since we don't have specs, but the F91 and Crossbone Gundams are also low end by the time of Victory. The Crossbones are equivalent to a Zoloat in power but still have somewhat better mobility.
>>
>>14981309
Though he did say production models that helps reduce the crazy.

Anyway, I think a motorad untit would place well. Good at land combat and basically a space clam. Victory era units are great
>>
File: page123.jpg (451KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
page123.jpg
451KB, 800x1200px
>>14981304
In Skull Heart the Amakusa was a near-unstoppable monster, but in Steel Seven it was just a mid-high end grunt due to the no-name pilots.

If the Amakusa is a contender, then the Divinidad is even greater for raw firepower and performance. Each one had 16 nuclear warheads, large beam cannons, and could deploy several dozen funnels at minimum.
>>
>>14981281
The Hi-Nu of course.
>>
new to Gundam and haphazardly started watching SEED without realizing that shit is 50+ episodes

Does a good, short entry-level Gundam series/OVA exist and if so, what's the name?
>>
>>14981355
Gundam Thunderbolt and War in a pocket are bothe good short side storys.
>>
>>14981355
There are several. I wonder why you jumped on Seed? Here's an old chart, but the OVAs are from the 90s and haven't changed since then.

https://i.imgur.com/m1mrtjX.jpg
>>
>>14981355
I highly recommend Gundam Reconguista in G. It's only 26 episodes and so far removed from the main gundam series that its story is self contained. One of Tomino's bests. Also its mecha designs are sex.
>>
>>14981365
>I wonder why you jumped on Seed?
I once asked for an anime recommendation on either /a/ or /v/ for something with an edgy female lead and that was what I got. Several months passed and here we are
>>
>>14981377
you got trolled
>>
File: Rgm-79gm.jpg (813KB, 1280x2472px) Image search: [Google]
Rgm-79gm.jpg
813KB, 1280x2472px
>>14981281
I feel like GM Command looks closest to what a "real robot" would look like in real life
>>
>>14981377
None of them have edgy female leads.
>>
>>14981365
why does that guide exclude SD Gundam? What makes it non-mainline?

>>14981378
>>14981380
got damn it. Well if its any consolation I actually enjoyed Natarle and Murrue quite a bit
>>
File: Img_1288665_39409842_0.jpg (93KB, 558x760px) Image search: [Google]
Img_1288665_39409842_0.jpg
93KB, 558x760px
>>14981396
>why does that guide exclude SD Gundam? What makes it non-mainline?
Superior Defender is a sort of an after school TV show aimed at a different demographic (elementary schoolers, etc). It's a very different kind of show from the usual Gundam fare, which is sci-fi war story of teenagers getting to pilot large space war machines. SD is more about anthropomorphic sentient robots and the adventures therein, some of it is even styled after medieval Japanese stuff.

>Well if its any consolation I actually enjoyed Natarle and Murrue quite a bit
How far did you get into Seed? There is that one Seed sidestory that has an edgy female character (picture related), but she barely counts as a character because very few of the cast of that 45 minute OVA sidestory actually gets actual characterization.
>>
>>14981345
kys snapfit faggot, that's not even the fucking Hi-nu that you posted you attention whoring bitch.
>>
>>14981380
>>14981378
>Not realizing that it was a joke about Kira and Cagalli's sameface.
>>
>>14981485
She also dies first outta her group pretty early on.
>>
>>14981491
Except there's so little edge it's like a baseball bat.
>>
File: Hirai sameface.jpg (175KB, 558x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Hirai sameface.jpg
175KB, 558x1125px
>>14981491
How is it a specific joke about Kira and Cagalli when a lot of the cast is like that?
>>
>>14981488
>all that salt
>>
Either the Bugu or some Illuminati MP unit.

If not that then Zanspine/V2.
>>
>>14981377
if you really want an edgy female lead in an edgy series, you could watch cross ange.
>>
>>14981500
Also pretty brutally.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.