[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Takashi Imanishi blacklisted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Cu79dzoUIAE88AY.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cu79dzoUIAE88AY.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/29/anime-craft-weekly-21-dude-wheres-my-gundam/

Apparently the director of The Origin showed up to a prescreener drunk and got fired.
>>
>>14978508
Well, let this serve as lesson that no matter how much important is your position in a project, you can't get away after pissing executives.

Could we partly use this thread to discuss that mess that is the anime industry directorial staff hierarchy? Someone have any useful link that explain the differences and roles of those directorial positions?
>>
>>14978508
As if it matters. The Origin was 100% executive producer mandated and controlled. They'll hire another yes-man director from anywhere to fill his gap.
>>
>>14978508
>Someone have any useful link that explain the differences and roles of those directorial positions?
This one? http://www.pelleas.net/aniTOP/index.php/the-anime-production-line
>>
Thank the lord, best news ever!

Maybe they'll hire a guy for the Loum arc that will tell them to throw out all the CGI, and who doesn't change the events of the manga in adaptation to make them more sympathetic to Zeon.
>>
Dr.Noa
I am JOB
>>
>>14978824

Job John is the best background character.
>>
>>14978508
Let's make Gundam great again!
>>
File: mXyupD1.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
mXyupD1.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>14978759
>pic related.
As noted by >>14978555, Origin is run by producers to cash in on quick and easy Zeonbucks. CGI is cheaper than 2D animation, and Japan loves the Honorabru Samurai Zeon that the Origin portrays.
>>
>>14978759
>>14978874
Why do you guys hate Zeon so much?
>>
>>14978895
They're big dumb doodoo heads.
>>
>>14978895
Just the typical contrarianism.
>>
>>14978895
Feds are loud minority in here for reasons anon.

They need competent /m/anly pilots on their ranks that they absolutely lacks, thus the hate campaign and propaganda.
>>
File: cute calf.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cute calf.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>14978730
>http://www.pelleas.net/aniTOP/index.php/the-anime-production-line
Thanks anon, this one seems good enough. Here, have this photo as reward.
>>
>>14978895
Wiping out half of mankind on shaky prextexts for war that was launched to expand Zabi dominion over mankind?
>>
>>14978759
>>14978874
>more sympathetic to Zeon

The only thing I've seen that gussies Zeon up in The Origin is making M'Quve less of an overt asshole and more of a specific type of asshole, which is fine by me.

His character intro during the Antarctic Treaty was one of the best in the series, imo. YAS turned his goofy hobby into a personal philosophy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.