[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Stu Pickles be qualified as a mecha inventor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: Stu_pickles.png (206KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Stu_pickles.png
206KB, 500x376px
Would Stu Pickles be qualified as a mecha inventor?
>>
>>14975623
He built two giant robots and a flying pterodactyl machine, so yes.
>>
The guy built mecha Godzilla and a mecha snail. What do you think?
>>
>>14975657
when was the last one
>>
>>14975668
>mecha snail
>because France
Boy was I late to that joke.
>>
shit he should have been in gundam
>>
File: 1457931240161.png (102KB, 722x773px) Image search: [Google]
1457931240161.png
102KB, 722x773px
>>14975623
>the neighborhood is being invaded by the Mcnaulties
>Tommy leaves Lil as she mourns over the corpses of Howard and Betty
>he's in his stroller
>he's looking for his father
>finds him as part of a crew transporting his prototype machine
>the Reptar-bot is the only hope for the neighborhood
>suddenly two Mr. Friends appear
>Tommy finds refuge in the cockpit of Reptar
>cut to a new scene
>it's a blond character in a mask
>Cynthia Aznable

Someone stop my autism.
>>
>>14975688
>shipping Tommy with Lilian
>>
>>14975690
If you don't live in a world where Suzie is Matilda your wrong.

And then guess what, we're out of ship.

Unless Chuckie is Char and Kimmy is Sayla.

I'm not sure how consistent these Rugrats/0079 parallels run forward.
>>
>>14975669
First movie.
>>
>>14975722
so he build the flight pack before the mecha body? then again that's his style
>>
>>14975623
Rugrats in SRW when?
>>
>>14975688
>two Mr. Friends appear

Fucking kek.
>>
His mech designs are fucking GODLIKE.
PAY THE MAN SOME RESPECT.
REPTAR BIATCH!
>>
>he developed what is literally G-Gundam's interface without the need of latex
>it was so operator-friendly a baby could pilot it
>>
>>14975688
You better continue.
>>
He does have Tem Ray's hair color.
>>
>>14975688
>Not naming Cynthia after Cynthia in gainer.
>>
Stu fucking invented an anti-gravity plate.
>>
>>14975657
>>14975668
>>14977854

Wait, what? Shit, I must've missed those episodes; I had him pegged on "Amuro's dad after suffering brain damage" levels of mecha production. I mean, I know he's a pretty decent toy maker, but...wow.
>>
>>14978137
They're from the Rugrats in Paris movie.
>>
the Rugrats universe is mere steps away from becoming a Super Robot setting, after all when a toy inventor can build an Anti-Gravity machine in his basement, and nuclear powered alligators and fully functioning time machines are purchasable in your average toy store, you know things ain't normal
>>
>>14978207
The crazy thing is that Stu makes all of his mechs for children. They're toys. Can you imagine if the military hired him or if he finally snapped from fully losing control of his life?
>>
>>14978211
The mechs were designed to be used in a play, it's just the controls were incredibly simple that even a child could control it
>>
>>14978214
>>14978211
What if they're using them as toys to train kids to pilot them for war?
>>
He is also a bad father with an emotional kid, right?
>>
>That episode where Chaz became a millionaire
>Invested all his dosh into Drew's shitty earwax cleaner
What a shame

I'm pretty sure the reptar buggy saved the kids lives in the movie
>>
>>14978240
the weird thing is in the movie it's this super high tech machine, and yet in the show it's just some lame extra large stroller/playpen

and yeah that Chaz becomes rich episode was kinda crappy in retrospect, a rare bad episode from the show's Golden Age
>>
>>14978138
In Rugrats in Paris he made two robots that would make G Gundam cry.

In Rugrats Movie he made a cradle that has so many functions like flight.

In the series proper he had so many out-of-this world inventions like a hovercraft and a fucking anti-gravity playpen.
>>
>>14978240
>>14978256
From what was stated, it wasn't too much of a status quo in that he sold all his rich money stuff anyway so he was able to fully buy his old stuff and had leftover to fix it.

But man it was obvious Drew conned him.
>>
How was Stu able to provide his family anyway? Didi seems like she only does part-time teaching and various "errands". Stu only invents. But I guess despite what the show tells us he did have some good inventions that made him money for a while?
>>
>>14975623
>Here Tommy take this! I made this new module for Reptar, it will boost its performance capability by over 200%! It is very important that you install it.
>>
>>14978523
He probably got paid decently for the stuff that he finished that wasn't a full failure. Otherwise his wife probably made the steadier paycheck, she was a teacher at a college or something, unless that was just for an episode.
>>
>>14978762
I think it was part time.
>>
>>14978232
Well, most /m/ leads have the emotional capability of literal babies, yeah.
>>
>>14978916
I think Tommy is more mature than most
>>
Mecha Godzilla vs Angelitron, who wins?
>>
>>14978523
well Grandpa Lou bought them the house from what I remember, and he does make the occasional sale, which is probably enough
>>
>>14980206
>Grandpa Lou bought them the house
he did?
>>
>>14980565
I remember that coming up at some point
>>
If Stu could make all of these Mechs, why isn't he rich?
>>
>>14983399
Well if Rugrats in Paris is to be believed others don't follow his design well enough for his mechs to be properly functional, they decided rubber bands and paperclips weren't good enough
>>
>>14978523

Drew bring it up in the movie, since he's an accountant
>We're talking about a real job, Stu, with benefits.
>I'm not going to waste my life as a clock-punching, paper-pushing, bean-counting... Oh, no, offense.
>You barely make ends meet now. You've got no insurance, no savings, and another kid on the way!
>For your information, bro, I am working on something right now that is going to put this branch of the Pickles family on Easy Street.
>What is it this time, huh, an electric sponge?
>Of course not! That was last year.
>>
>>14983477
Here's a clip of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpen_d9INlw

>welding with his brother right next to him with no goggle protection
>built his baby carriage to have a flamethrower
>>
File: mcfookingkillyourself.jpg (22KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
mcfookingkillyourself.jpg
22KB, 360x261px
The lot of you.
>>
>>14983493
>the flight module prototype
>>
>>14983567
Kill ourselves for posting mecha?
>>
>>14983493
I forgot that Drew was voiced by Raziel
>>
>>14983493
Seeing Rugrats characters done with high-budget animation is fucking trippy
>>
>>14980197
It has scopedog's visor
>>
>>14983731
all their movies are

speaking of which, how /m/ is the Thornberry RV?
>>
>>14985207

>Thornberry

Nigel Thornberry felt his skin tingle with anticipation as he spread his pasty, cottage-cheese-textured buttocks as far as was possible, the outer skin of his anus tingling with faint pleasure-pain as the tension of his powerful hands stretched out every nerve ending at the entrance to his male pleasure cave. "Come to me, RX-78-kun" said Nigel as he felt sweat drip down his sagging pectorals onto the drooping mounds and crevices of fat that were his abdomen. "YES, NIGEL, I AM PROGRAMMED TO LOVE" said the RX-78 Gundam in a robotic voice. Nigel had been hit with the growth ray and found a mate in the newly-sentient war machine. The Gundam opened up its face compartment to reveal a metal tube drizzling engine oil into Nigel's gaping excretory orifice, now the width of a city bus thanks to Nigel's increase in size. The hot engine oil shot jolts of exotic new sensations through Nigel's spine as a beatific expression washed over his face. "I'm your sundae. Eat me." said Nigel. "YES NIGEL" said the Gundam. The Gundam's crotch hatch opened, at first only revealing darkness. But Nigel's eyes widened in both anticipation and fear as a massive hydraulic piston topped with a phallic endpiece emerged. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT BDSM STANDS FOR?" "Tell me, Gundam-kun" "IT STANDS FOR BIG DICK SEX MACHINE" said the Gundam as it edged its way past Nigel's twitching, puckering greased excretion gap. "Unnnnggghh, Gundam, take me to the center of unknown galaxies of pleasure and STUFF MY SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE" screamed Nigel. Nigel unleashed an Earth-shaking moan of desire as his erect monster member ejaculated boiling giant jizz onto nearby skyscrapers, melting all that it touched as onlookers fled in horror.
>>
File: 1479674455133.jpg (51KB, 459x336px) Image search: [Google]
1479674455133.jpg
51KB, 459x336px
>>14975688
>>
File: Gundamep19h.jpg (67KB, 884x670px) Image search: [Google]
Gundamep19h.jpg
67KB, 884x670px
>>14975623
>>
>>14987736
Amuro Pickles makes a good name
>>
File: 1477453206843.jpg (285KB, 727x808px) Image search: [Google]
1477453206843.jpg
285KB, 727x808px
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.