[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last day of sales.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Here's some /m/ games:

Under 5:
>Crimzon Clover (top down space shooter)
>Gunhound EX (2D mech)
>Satazius (side scrolling space shooter)
>Steel Strider (2D mech)
>Wolflame (top down space shooter)
>Gigantic Army (2D mech)
>Armed Seven (side scrolling space shooter)

5-10 dollars:

>Azure Striker Gunvolt (2D platform shooter)
>Ikaruga (top down space shooter)
>Raiden IV (top down space shooter)
>Valkyire Chronicles (turn based game with tanks)
>Mushihimesama (top down space shooter)
>Transformers War for Cybertron (3D third person shooter)

10-15 dollars:

>Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (3D third person shooter)
>Transformers: Devastation (3D action game)

Any that I'm missing?
>>
>>14975585
Galak-Z. (There's a shitload of /m/ homage in it)
Assault Suit Leynos
Assault Android Cactus
>>
>>14975588
Galak-Z is fucking great
>>
File: Astebreed.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Astebreed.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
Astebreed
>>
>>14975588
>Assault Suit Leynos

Nice game, but it's 22 dollars. A bit too rich for me. I'm hoping for a better deal later.
>>
>>14975604
There is a christmas sale coming up, so it may happen soon.
>>
>>14975585

Would all of the ALLTYNEX games count? Each game revolves around wars of extermination with living machines at the center of it all.

Shit, ALLTYNEX Second has you use a space fighter that basically goes Gerwalk as its melee mode.
>>
>>14975585
>space shooter
They're called `shoot em up`, and if there's a ridiculous amount of bullets on screen at one time it's called a `bullet hell`
>>
>>14975585
Alien Isolation should still be on sale, no?
>>
You forgot Supercharged Robot VULKAISER
>>
Bought Xcom. And considering buying Planetary Annihilation: Titans.
>>
>>14975742

>Planetary Annihilation: Titans.

That game was a piece of shit plagued with issues on release, and was essentially a cash grab for those who bought the original PA (and had the misfortune of not being one of the Kickstarter fundraisers). I don't know if Uber fixed it, but I'm not optimistic about it.
>>
>>14975588
I'm having sooooo much fun with Leynos right now. They really did a hell of a job upgrading it for the modern age. Dracue Software...they're the Gunhound EX guys, right? I hope to see a lot more of them, they seem pretty good.
>>
>>14975750
Thanks for the info, glad I put it into consideration in buying the game.
>>
>>14975585
HOUSE
OF
THE
DYING
SUN
>>
>>14975715
>They're called `shoot em up`,

Well, I call them space shooters.
>>
>>14975585
>Valkyire Chronicles
Its actually spelled Valkyria Chronicles
>>
>>14976031
You, and nobody else. The term has been shmup for 30 years.
>>
Crimzon Clover is a pretty damn fun bullet hell.
>>
>>14975585
>Gunhound EX
Wait, it has PC version? I was gonna ask if the PSP version is playable in emulator
>>
File: 41429350_p0.jpg (438KB, 1168x650px) Image search: [Google]
41429350_p0.jpg
438KB, 1168x650px
>>14976031
>Well, I call them space shooters.

Even when the game's setting isn't in space? Twin Cobra and Truxton are undeniably the same type of game, but calling the former a space shooter is pretty nonsensical.
>>
>>14976098
>shmup
Holy shit, I hate this word so much. It's my favorite genre of game, but I fucking loathe this term. Sounds like shmuck, and what an awful pronunciation "Schhhh-mmMMUUPPp".

Fuck that, just call them shooting games, that's what they are.
>>
>>14977818
It's called STG you uncultured philistine.
>>
>>14977838
What do you think that stands for?
>>
>>14977846
Why do you think we shaved it down to 3 letters?

Question is, do you read off the individual letters or just pronounce the whole package?
>>
Sale's over. Put all these games on your wishlist ofr the future.

Need to support these obscure mech games so they get more sequels.

I for one want a nice port of Assault Suits Valken. Instead of a remake they could take the PS2 port, fix the problems with it and release that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.