[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 68

File: Mika.jpg (601KB, 1300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Mika.jpg
601KB, 1300x1700px
Episode 34 - New Thread (ver 2.0)
>>
Just make a god damn general
>>
>>14973559
>S3
when?
>>
File: 1480269307014.png (801KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480269307014.png
801KB, 900x600px
Vidar is saving IBO
>>
>>14973577
>Vidar is killing IBO
yeah
>>
Calm down iborager
>>
>>14973579

I fucking hope so.

I want him to literally kick everyone's asses and not cock it up this time.
>>
>>14973577
maybe he is the second coming of Ein
>>
Guess when Naze gets murked.
>>
>>14973565
What would a third season even be about? Almaria's Counterattack?
>>
File: Shinji SRW.png (139KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji SRW.png
139KB, 500x477px
>>14973609
well if he dies guts can get lafter.
>>
File: Gundam_Vual.png (2MB, 2000x1961px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Vual.png
2MB, 2000x1961px
>>14973613

>What would a third season even be about?

The other 18 missing Gundams that haven't been revealed yet but we know are still out there somewhere.

Bael, Barbatos, Gusion, Flauros, Kimaris, Vual, Astaroth and Danatlion.

These are the ones we know about, 26 were confirmed by Sunrise to be around from the original 72.
>>
>>14973613
>>14973655
>Second coming of the calamity war
If only sunrise was ballsy enough to do it right
>>
>>14973565
I doubt it man. Going by the latest information on the ratings, IBO is doing horribly with most demographics, bar males aged 20-35. This is especially true with the target demos, children and teenagers. While the gunpla does sell damn well, making a S3 would be an enormous risk considering the show's reception in the homeland where the franchise is mainstream as opposed to being niche in America.

At best, I'd say that they would take some inspiration from IBO's mecha designs in future shows. That's about it...

But Derringer said that a movie was greenlit, so there is that assuming he's not lying or it gets canned.
>>
>>14973615
>fell for Naze's joke, just like the soldiers going through puberty.

its a woman's shelter.
>>
What are the chances Iok get killed next episode and it sparks the war between McGillis/Tekkadan and Gjallarhorn. Or does McG have to keep killing of Gjallarhorn 7 stars discreetly.
>>
>>14973676
>But Derringer said that a movie was greenlit
when did he say that? can't see it on here or /a/ archive
>>
>>14973693
I would think that McGillis would want to kill off as many members of the Seven Stars as possible leaving only those who would cooperate with his agenda.

I wonder what Agnika's philosophy is exactly.Would he approve of what Chocolate Man is up to? Or has he twisted Agnika's philosophy to suit his own agenda?
>>
>>14973693
same as Carta, he's gonna get his shit kicked in by murder manlet, but manage to kill someone in Tekkadan before being whisked away by his subordinates with Julieta and Vidar covering

And then later in the series he's gonna be ruthlessly killed by mika
>>
>>14973693
>Iok
>getting killed
please he will be Iok the immortal.
>>
>>14973703
I'll take a look. It was here on /m/, he also said it was part of a new trend of annual AUs, and it wasn't originally planned as two seasons.

Wait, here.

https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/14949629/#14951880

And shit... someone was impersonating him. My bad.
>>
>>14973727
The og Derringer did go to the /a/ thread and confirm it wasn't planned to be two seasons.
>>
File: no402b.jpg (446KB, 733x1089px) Image search: [Google]
no402b.jpg
446KB, 733x1089px
Flauros final colors and the extra weapons for Barbatos that comes with the Large Mobile Weapon
>>
>>14973783
So its white then?
>>
>>14973783
guess shino isn't getting it.
>>
>>14973774
Yeah. I saw that, but you know what? I'm just curious WHEN they decided to make it a split-season show. Was it originally intended as one long show that got split up, or did they just decide to stretch out what they had resulting in last year's issues? I honestly want to know what went on behind the scenes, as I need an explanation for how the show could go from dropping the ball so bad that my feelings for season one hold back season two for me.
>>
>>14973783
Maybe they're trying to pull a fast one on us because Shino bites it before getting the Gundam so it ain't pink.

Also is the Barbados weapon just another sword?
>>
>>14973832
it has been folded a 1000 times
>>
>>14973832
>shino dies
and nothing of value will be lost.
>>
Watched about seven episodes of the first season. It's a total clusterfuck
>>
>>14973873
we know s1 kinda sucked. only had like 5 good episodes.
>>
>>14973824
Shino will be killed by Vidar.
>>
File: 1390682356260.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1390682356260.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>14973835
>it has been folded a 1000 times
>>
>>14973910
If Shino were still in the Ryusei-Go, I'd believe it, but at best we're going to see Shino get embarrassed. It'd be funny to see if Gali Gali could deal with a sudden flood of Crank-rage.
>>
>>14973846
>Ryusei-Go
What's the deal with that? What is the significance of that name that makes him react that way? The other guys in Shino's unit had the same reaction when he referred to them as the Ryusei-Go unit.
>>
>>14973676
Why does everyone act like the ratings matter? Ratings determine ad revenue for the timeslot, that's peanuts compared to the money from gunpla sales. It's not about the ratings or the critical reception, it's about moving plastic.
>>
>>14973927
Google translate puts 流星号/Ryusei-go comes out as Meteor Shower. It's an allusion to Char's nickname "the Red Comet".
>>
>>14973927
Because it's Chuuni as fuck, that's why. It's as if Akihiro called the Gusion the Musclebearing Man-Machine
>>
>>14973934
Rating demographics are important. They want to make sure, really make sure, that they are reaching the desired audiences with their product. If it's not reaching that audience, then they're going to be upset.

We've seen this before. Gaogaigar was popular with otaku but flopped with kids, becoming the last nail in the coffin of the Braves series. After Destiny, Banrise moved to 00 saying the SEED fanbase was getting too old. They wanted to attract teenagers, saying so after they just said SEED was popular with middle-high school girls. AND on top of that, remember what came out after 00 didn't appeal enough to children?

They want to attract new blood to the franchise, simple as that, something IBO is failing to do.
>>
Is this his endgame?
>>
>>14973676
every goddamn Gundam series, people on 4chan say the the same thing; the ratings are terrible, especially among kids.
most of the time there's also a "the models aren't selling well, except for the protagonist Gundam

I no longer believe you guys on that stuff
>>
File: HushPissed.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
HushPissed.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>14973783

Past day or so i've been saying Shino dies next week.

Well Flauros is all white and Barbatos bullies the fuck out of the poor thing in that comic. Hush is getting the Flauros now and there is nothing Shino fans can do except wait for next Sunday.
>>
>>14973991
世帯 個人 KID TEN M1 M2 M3 F1 F2 F3

*2.5 *1.5 *0.8 *0.3 *4.6 *1.8 *0.8 *2.3 *1.9 *1.2 01話

*2.4 *1.3 *1.6 *1.4 *4.5 *0.8 *1.3 *1.8 *0.3 *0.7 02話

*1.4 *0.7 *0.4 *0.1 *2.1 *0.9 *0.6 *0.1 *0.6 *0.9 03話

*1.8 *1.0 *1.4 *0.6 *1.9 *0.8 *1.1 *0.0 *0.9 *1.3 04話

*1.8 *0.9 *0.0 *1.7 *2.1 *1.3 *0.4 *0.1 *0.7 *1.1 05話

*1.9 *0.8 *0.1 *0.7 *2.8 *0.9 *0.8 *0.4 *0.5 *0.7 06話

*1.96 *1.03 *0.71 *0.80 *3.00 *1.08 *0.83 *0.78 *0.81 *0.98
>>
>>14973984
He wants to create the world the creator of Gjallarhorn dreamed of. A world where people would be judged solely on their own merits and accomplishments, not by their wealth or bloodlines. I'm going to take a bet that the original 7 Stars betrayed him to set themselves up as kings, and McGillis is trying to take them out for that reason.
>>
>>14973873
I'm 19 episodes in, the dialogues are fuck awful, every time someone opens his mouth it's to do exposition, they also always tell you how they feel instead of expressing it. The animation mostly sucks but the worst offender is the choregraphy which for lack of better term is a complete mess. The Dort arc was torture to go through, Kudelia needs to be put down, her "character" is pure cancer. Then there are the flashbacks waiting for you at every corner that don't bring anything of value.

On the good side of things they seem to finally get something right with Carta's character, which does not talk to do exposition and has an actual personality.

Also AZ tier of reentry sequence is a big no-no.

6 more episodes to go and episode 20 looks like talking heads general. I can't believe some people managed to keep watching this shit for 6 months without dropping it.
>>
>>14974031
Oh lord McGillis is his descendant isn't he?
>>
>>14973991
>most of the time there's also a "the models aren't selling well, except for the protagonist Gundam

We haven't said that though. Guy you're quoting says the Gunpla sells damn well, and from what we've heard it's only a few kits that have acted as shelf-warmers. The Graze was the craze last year.
>>
>>14974037
>Kudelia needs to be put down, her "character" is pure cancer
But she's sugoi
>>
>>14974037
20 is talking.
21 is island battle.
22 is talking.
23 is actually a pretty solid episode.
24-25 are the final battle in Edmonton and decent.
>>
File: Iok.webm (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iok.webm
613KB, 1920x1080px
Our lord and saviour.
>>
>>14974037

First season ranges from boring to good.

Second season is definitely better so far.
>>
>>14974037
> I can't believe some people managed to keep watching this shit for 6 months without dropping it.
I feel you. IBO was the first gundam show I ever dropped. Watching it weekly was a miserable experience. I then marathoned the rest with new optimism when final episode aired and it hadn't gotten any better.

Surprisingly S2 has been legitimately good so far.
>>
>>14974057
>we don't even see the shot on screen
Julietta set him up with blanks, didn't she?
>>
File: vidar gimmicks.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vidar gimmicks.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Jesus Christ I really love Vidar's sword.
>>
>>14974071
Is it just me, or was Vidar disabling most of the MS?
>>
>>14974084
At the end we saw Gjallarhorn taking prisoners, so the orders were unlikely to have been about exterminating the opposition. That said, he managed or went for a lot of headshots, and that's a kill on that frame.
>>
>>14974084
I thought he was too but he was actually killing most of them and disabling a few. those MS have cockpits in the head
>>
>>14974031
Would the founder of Gjallarhorn approve of McGillis's methods?

I wonder if McGillis really believes in Agnika's philosophy or if he's twisting things to suit his own purpose.
>>
>>14974084

Those head stabs should be killing blows since Hexa frames have their cockpits on the head just like the Hugos

>>14974095

I'd say a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B
>>
File: Vidar Head.png (1003KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar Head.png
1003KB, 1280x738px
vidar is sex
>>
Vidar first IBO MG confirmed? It's so sex!
>>
>>14974147
what? IBO doesn't have MGs.
>>
>>14973676
Compalition movies
>>
File: 59444504_p2.jpg (2MB, 2508x3541px) Image search: [Google]
59444504_p2.jpg
2MB, 2508x3541px
>>14974095

>Manipulating a bunch of orphans with sweet words and candy
>Intentionally getting one of your childhood friends killed, a woman no less, who is also in love with you
>THEN killing your best friend, who loved that woman, and trying to get into his KID sister's pants
>But not before making his beloved subordinate into a deranged monster and sending him to his death as well

If this Agnika guy was even a quarter of a decent human being he'd be repulsed!

A strong, handsome man who is definitively still in his prime needs to step up and put this rude and deranged boy down for good.
>>
>>14973676
>the gunpla does sell damn well

How?! The ms designs are G-reco levels of ugly!
>>
>>14973830
I think they might have done it on the last second since they could've had a lot of potential kits, and they wanted people to buy more.

It would explain why the series is so filled with quality: Their original budget was meant for a single season. Or maybe they're just really cheap, who knows.
>>
>>14974235
FOUND THE SHIT TASTE
>>
>>14974235
Because they're the best designs to come out for the past two or three Gundam IPs.
G-Reco and AGE had terrible gunpla. Even when the designs were good/passable, the kit designs were shit as hell (the hands often didn't even have trigger fingers that could wrap around the gun triggers; they just gripped the gun grip like a dick while the trigger floated impotently above the fist).

Gunpla fans need something to latch onto, and while not perfect, the IBO designs were apparently passable. The Grazes and mook suits make up for a lot of the sillier bullshit of high heels, gay hydraulic peg waists, and lack of backpack rockets.

I find they have a uniform problem of weak/unsupported elbows and are fairly ungainly on their oddly-shaped feet, if they have feet at all.

They all don't hold a damn candle to the Origin or Thunderbolt kit designs, which makes me sad for the gunpla community. They're willing to accept less than what is a "good" with the odds and ends that were otherwise supplied for years like extra hands (no matter how useless, like the open palm left hand and at the very least a firing hand with a trigger finger).
>>
>>14974247
Yeah, it's right here: >>14974247

Man, that >>14974247 is such a cockmunching fag.
>>
>>14973676
I find that Derringer is being oddly manipulative of data sometimes regarding IBO. It is a commercial success, but if we think about it, it's hard for even a terrible-selling Gundam series to NOT be.

Bandai seems to have learned their marketing lessons from AGE and G-Reco, while not fixing the original problems (bad overall story, hit or miss MS designs, etc.).

They've pushed IBO HARDER than any other Gundam series to date, even having simultaneous free streams on youtube, yet as we know from other data, it's not really all that popular from an objective standpoint. It's not UNpopular, but it's certainly not a rousing success the way UC or SEED (or even Wing was in the US) was.

From Derringer's archive posts, he's being very tactful as to how he presents info to us regarding IBO, not really saying outright that if we think about it, all of the things IBO has right now were ALREADY greenlit ages ago in the planning stages. That's why it has an S2 at all even though it had a mediocre-to-bad run for its primary disc sales in S1, being held afloat by the plastic kit sales as a series.

This movie being greenlit is probably more of the same. We have to admit despite its flaws, IBO generates a net profit for BanRise regardless of how objectively good or bad or popular it may be, and that's really all the companies care about.
>>
>>14974037
Second season is worlds better compared to the first season.

The general story direction has shifted from "Kudelia wa sugoi" to Orga's illusions of grandeur, internal strife from Teiwaz, McGillis ambition, and Gaelio's revenge. I think splitting the show into two seasons has worked very well so far unlike other Gundam shows.
>>
>>14974270
>Second season is worlds better compared to the first season.
That's not saying much when the first season is baseline what's to be expected from a very-well-funded anime franchise. The fact that is that the second season is simply okay and the first season is boring crap doesn't mean that the overall legacy of IBO will be a good one.
At this point the best it can hope for is a rating of "mediocre" rather than "bad" and hope it falls into the relative obscurity of say Gundam X.
>>
>>14973693
He wasn't all that discreet with Gaelio.

He rode a distinct, flamboyantly red painted mobile suit to the battle and insulted him.

Did not work out well for him, because now Rustal and Gaelio are trying to kill him.
>>
File: 1438486877152.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438486877152.png
138KB, 375x375px
This series will be remembered as being worse than Age. I didn't even see a single episode of age, but I imagine nothing can be worse than this show.
>>
>>14974250
Other side of the coin is these are by far some of the cheapest kits we've had released so consistently. Their use of the inner frame and armor designs have kept the cost to a pretty amazing low, where even buying gunpla at a store like B&N goes for 13 dollars.
While you're right that we lose the mainstay of a million hands, extra weapon holdovers from other kits, and spare parts unused from the runner IBO kits have at least cut the price where they've forgone that. My astaroth origin has ONE piece I don't have attached to it, and that's the third hand for holding the shotgun.
>>
>>14974288
I will admit the price point is extremely attractive. I have a Graze even though I'm only 80% with the design (and honestly with a tad of buyer's regret after assembling it; hate the high heels and wish it had Ground Type feet).
>>
I want to be like Iok when i grow up
>>
>>14974282
actually Age's first fifteen episodes are somewhat good
>>
>>14974311
I know that feeling but the Reginlaze is the Graze upgrade we needed, mine just came in so I can't speak off of experience but everything I've seen has made it look really fantastic.
>>
Rumors that Shino will die in 2 episodes
>>
>>14974321
I really should have waited for the S2 gunpla to be released, but I wanted to try out at least one IBO kit so I got the Graze and Hyakuren. Hyakuren was an absolute piece of shit (the fat legs keep popping out the waist armor, and the tiny feet make it unable to stand without a GP base).

The Graze was underwhelming and I learned that the elbows are really, really weak, even after cementing the pieces together. They don't take side strain well when posing.

I think as well the Reginlaze was the design they should have started with. There's no glaring flaws aside from the unbalance of the top-heavy arms/torso on such a tiny hydraulic waist. I bet it'd be really nice using some pla-plate to reinforce the floating heels a bit into true feet.

The accessories with it also look to be top notch. Plenty of fun bits.
>>
>>14974312
>I want to be like Iok when i grow up
Black?
>>
>>14974312
An excellent shot?
>>
>>14974281
>He rode a distinct, flamboyantly red painted mobile suit to the battle and insulted him.
To be fair, apparently nobody really recognized the Grimgerde. Gaelio's >you line suggested he remembered the suit, probably from Tekkadan's atmospheric entry battle, but he was still losing his shit when the pilot was McGillis.

I'd be interested to see some kind of flashback where Rustal finds out what McGillis did. Gaelio certainly confirmed whatever he could, but it'd be interesting to see if someone was able to see through McGillis' actions despite his precautions.
>>
>>14974329
I can see what you mean although it feels more like you just ended up grabbing the wrong kits from S1. I own and have built Barbatos and Type 6, Gusion and Rebake, Schwalbe and Carta Graze, Ryusei-Go, and the Grimgerde.
While the Stock graze left a lot to be desired the others made up for it, I found. Schwalbe is really nice with the one different helmet design but pretty good color, Carta has all the stuff for stock Graze but in that blue and with a sword, pauldrons, hip boosters, and that headpiece. Ryusei-Go has everything for Graze Kai and itself. I have so many spare option parts between the lot of them and although all of them keep the heels it's not the worst thing in the world.
Grimgerde and Gusion felt like what we needed more of, with the first being a special one-of-a-kind sort of thing with similar features to a graze but sporting a valkyrie theme, the latter being the heaviest suit so far and incredibly solid with fantastic surface detail.
Barbatos and G Rebake are arguably the weakest links in my set with their much poorer color separation, but Barbie makes up for it with all the option parts both of them come with and the G Rebake just has so much on it, especially with the subarms.
Overall I've been pretty happy with the S1 plamo, although I've really wanted a Kimaris and trooper as those two look not only really solid but pretty radical.
>>
>>14974311
I kinda like the high heels in some cases. I dunno, I have some weird tastes with MS at times. I like bulky suits like the Dom, Kimaris or pretty much anything Tieria flies. I also like tall skinny MS, like the Turn A. Some of the IBO designs appeal to me for the latter, like Barbatos 5th form.

Most satisfying IBO kit I've built though is the Astaroth.
>>
>>14974348
I see. I'm near-uniformly a fan of bulky, OYW-esque MS like the Dom or Gelgoog.

I can understand the aesthetic IBO tries for, but for me it reaches a bit too far into Virtual-ON or Armored Core territory, especially when the backstory for a lot of these MS is that they're supposed to be cludgy remnants of previous higher technology wars which use now use simpler weapons (i.e. no Zeta-tier beam and funnel spam).

I prefer more beefy, "militaristic" giant robots in honesty, like the SEED mooks.
>>
>>14974345
I have the Kimaris myself and... Okay, truth? The lance takes it's toll on the kit. The wrist gets really weak and it seems to have affected it's waist. I keep having to take off the backpack in order to push the piston parts back together. Thinking of gluing them to solve this problem. Now the shoulder seems to be weakening as well.

Looks intimidating as hell when panel-lined though.
>>
>>14974345
I think I'll hold off of IBO until the Helmwige Linker is released. It looks right up my alley, especially with the (seems to be) covered waist hydraulics and flatter, more stable feet.

If nothing else, the entire top half of the suit is screaming for gunpla kitbash.
>>
>>14974351
Honestly? IBO MS remind me of bargain ZOE machines. I got the Grimgerde because it reminded me of Jehuty.
>>
>>14974282
le epic shutup
>>
>>14974359
I can definitely see that. I did like the Grimgerde, but couldn't get over the waist and bat ears.

Probably would have been a much better buy than the Hyakuren and Graze in hindsight.
>>
>>14974353
Balance issues with the MS and their oversized weaponry seem to be a recurring theme for the non-mook suits of IBO.
>>
>>14974353
Yeah that sounds like something I'd need to thicken joints for, but I expected that given the heft of the lance. I'll keep that in mind though, thanks for the heads up anon.

>>14974358
Nothing wrong with that, I'm hyped up for that suit too. I might even need two of them, it really depends.
If I could say anything though I'd say give the Astaroth/Origin a try. They're good kits with decent color separation, and some pretty nice option part gimmicks, I rather like both of them.
although they exasperate my need for an Astraea so I can pose them back to back with the Type F
>>
File: 59942419_p0.jpg (587KB, 2039x1573px) Image search: [Google]
59942419_p0.jpg
587KB, 2039x1573px
>>14974358
This could be Rustal MS?
>>
>Flauros is white
how.... boring
>>
File: footwork.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
footwork.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14974194
Was Gaelio actually in love with Carta he seemed fine with her crush on McGillis.
>>
>>14974484
I think gali was mad McGillis took advantage of her love not that he loved her.
>>
File: 55797141_p0.png (288KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
55797141_p0.png
288KB, 566x800px
>>14974484
I don’t think so, he obviously cares for her a lot, she was a childhood friend after all, but really doubt he had a crush for her or anything
>>
>>14974343
Its just kind of a liability having to hide a giant piece of evidence.

McGillis does do a lot of fairly easily noticeable things though, moving large sums of money, pilfering old mobile suit stockpiles and setting up surgeries for forbidden tech.
>>
>>14973783
Back to a katana again?
>>
>>14973783

Can't wait to see the isaribi drop from orbit and magically reveal a mouth. That's totally what's going to happen next episode. Thanks for posting these spoilers man. Great job. Truly. thanks.
>>
>>14973613
Mika actually getting character development since Orga bites the dust.
>>
>>14973832
>Shino dies

While he's not a bad guy, the shounen-esque screaming at the top of his lungs wears thin really quickly... I could do without it
>>
File: Takaki Suit.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Takaki Suit.png
1MB, 1280x738px
what does he do for a living?
>>
Imagibe Iok trying to give a girl a facial, but he just can't hit the target.
>>
File: 59546796_p10.jpg (129KB, 729x500px) Image search: [Google]
59546796_p10.jpg
129KB, 729x500px
>>14974583
stop bullying Iok he a good boy
>>
File: 60037323_p1.jpg (147KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
60037323_p1.jpg
147KB, 600x618px
>>14974585
He was born for bullying
>>
>>14974484

He was angry and saddened his childhood friend died in his lap longing for McGillis still, dying with an unrequited love.

Is only magnified later when he learns McGillis was solely interested in betraying them both to claim their inherited power. Gaelio clearly doesn't care for his status as a Seven Stars heir, he just wanted to do his duty as a Gjallarhorn soldier.
>>
File: 59894285_p0.png (849KB, 723x791px) Image search: [Google]
59894285_p0.png
849KB, 723x791px
>>14974608
he was born for greatness not bullying
>>
>>14974883
He's an insufferable cunt who is simply a placeholder in his position. Name me one redeeming trait he possesses.
>>
>>14974896
>Name me one redeeming trait he possesses.
his loyalty
>>
>>14974012
Can't Shino just stay in Ryuusei-Go? Or get another one? Flauros was always 50/50 on whether it would go to Hush or Shino.

Ah well, if he dies Eugene should snag Yamagi instead, he isn't a whore and he's forever alone anyway. They can bond over losing him and being useless or something gay like that.
>>
if they actually kill shino i'll be maybe a little impressed. biscuit was obvious from the get-go and the aston thing was so forced i don't know how they expected anyone to care that much, same with akihiro's brother. shino would be the first cast casualty that i'd feel gives tekkadan a sense of not being so untouchable or "red shirts only" deaths. hell, even chad survived that bomb.
>>
File: 1477961374439.png (738KB, 666x840px) Image search: [Google]
1477961374439.png
738KB, 666x840px
I don't really even care about anybody's plot except Vidar's anymore.
Come on, Count of Monte-Cristo with a sentient mech?

The show really should be about him or them if you will.
>>
>But Derringer said that a movie was greenlit, so there is that assuming he's not lying or it gets canned.

No trip, not the real guy
>>
>>14974573
I honestly hope that he'll aid Tekkadan somehow later with his new work.
>>
>>14973783
This only confirmes it WAS originally white. Tekkadan will repaint it like they always do. There is no way they are having three white mecha in the same fleet, it'll blend with Barbatos and now the "king's throne" too much.

>>14974012
Shino is one of the "core" main characters and the most popular Tekkadan after Orga and Mika. This season he only had a few scenes with Eugene and they all looked like shit. There is no way they are killing him off without at least two episodes of blatant buildup, as they did with a literal who like Aston. Hushfag, you are delusional.
>>
>>14974327
Wake me up when it happens.
>>
>>14973577
Vidar is beautiful and I want him to fuck me in the ass with his rapier, lick his switchblade feet, and blow all of his dual pistol load on my stomach.
>>
>>14973655
What's the deal with Dantalion anyway?

And what're the chances of it getting a kit?
>>
Do we have an idea on Bael and the MA's?
>>
>>14974270
>Gaelio's revenge
Gaelio was always only about revenge, nothing new here except for the fact that it's not entirely laughable this time.

>>14975091
>'walking death flag' throwaway character die
>impressive
Nigger, at least have them kill Akihiro. Now THAT would be impressive.
>>
>>14974456
If you look closely, that Head-Up Display is the same as Graze Ein's.

Vidar's music intro is same as Graze Ein

>EIN IS A GUNDAM CONFIRMED
>>
>>14975694
I feel like they might kill Akihiro.

Gruff beard Geirail guy made that whole speech about how they're the same and Akihiro will die too or something

Kinda seemed like a deathflag to me
>>
>>14974044
24 & 25 had a big cop out on deaths.
>>
>>14975701

>Vidar's music intro is same as Graze Ein

Can confirm they did use Defenders of the Wild in his Gundam's intro.

the FrankenEin's Gunpla plot thickens.
>>
>>14975706
To me everything about that scene spoke that Akihirio is going to be the last one standing. The guy is unkillable with his waifu subplot, little brothers dying left and right and muh human debris sob story.
>>
>>14975683

Supposedly just an Ars Goetia unit from Post Disaster era used as a bonus playable Gundam in a new game.

Nothing particularly special or referential in Dantalion's myth with the rest of everything we know in IBO so far other than just another demon.
>>
>>14974573

Logically speaking, they probably put him at desk job in the Arbrau military. It's like the only kind of job he's qualified for.

Alternatively he's become a secretary for the old man.
>>
File: VidarJulieta.jpg (79KB, 922x706px) Image search: [Google]
VidarJulieta.jpg
79KB, 922x706px
>>14975211
>I don't really even care about anybody's plot except Vidar's anymore.
>Come on, Count of Monte-Cristo with a sentient mech?

Hear hear. Gaelio's story has made him the most interesting character by far with the exception of McGillis himself.

Glad that he has yet another amazing Gundam under his belt now.
>>
>>14975735
McGillis is a bit too crazy.
>>
>>14975728
Ehh Idunno I can see him getting beat
His fighting style is just powering through everything with brute force

Brute force could only get him so far against someone more skilled like Vidar, or someone with a stronger MS that could overpower his like that overly bulky Valkyrja frame
>>
>>14975211
Please don't insult the book with those comparisons.

>>14975735
I don't find him intersting in the least. His "revenge" plot is a boring rehash from the last season. And the execution of said revenge is just getting in a mecha and killin 'em all. He's not even the one who does the plotting, Rustal is.
>>
Why is it that a cyborg man with an iron mask covering his face and his dead boyfriend stuffed in a mecha is the most relateable character in the series?
>>
>>14975748
Because everyone in this thread is a petty cunt?
>>
>>14975745
In fact, I too would have preferred if he were the puppet master. Until now he is only a laborer, with a cool gundam.
>>
With that Agnika obsession, McGilli might lose his shit if Bael is found.
>>
>>14975745
>Please don't insult the book with those comparisons.

I think it was apt, because what he was going for was a character pursuing revenge scheme while hiding his identity.

Its not like he was actively insulting the mech.

>>14975748
None of the characters are easy to relate to.

Most of them don't really have much character anyways.
>>
>>14975748
Takaki was the most relateable character but that fag excused himself
>>
>>14975762
Takaki was a smarmy faggot with personality so unrealistically sugary I could believe he was a human being. The closest thing to a human behaviour in this show was Shino wanting some pussy.
>>
>>14975767
couldn't*
>>
>>14975767
His discomfort in repeatedly throwing himself into conflict is what made him relatable though
>>
Shino confirmed to die soon?
>>
File: toy-gdm-3139-2-554x450.jpg (14KB, 554x450px) Image search: [Google]
toy-gdm-3139-2-554x450.jpg
14KB, 554x450px
It's called Mobile Armor Hashmal

Calamity War was demons VS angels?
>>
File: 564355400ALL.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
564355400ALL.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>14975824
and Gundam Flauros (Ryusei-Go)
>>
>>14975781
You mean after the plot-induced personality change he went through in S2? Before that he dreamed of getting in a mobile worker, pushed his way into a moble suit, had zero trauma after getting crushed, goaded on the kiddie squad into throwing their lives away "for Biscuit" and charged a graze head on like a reckless idiot. His inconsistent personality made him more jarring than relatable.
>>
>>14975824
>>14975828
b-but Shino will die next ep
>>
>>14975824
TRU leaked the name?
>>
>>14973968
>something IBO is failing to do.
New series in 2018?
>>
>>14975828
What melee weapons does it use, if any? I only see the two rifles and two cannons listed.
>>
>>14975756
Champagne and piss are both yellowish liquids, this does not make for an adequate comparison. Monte Christo had an intricate plan he masterminded and executed himself. Gaelio is a mook on Rustal's orders with little else going on on his mind than hacking and slashing in his new gundam.
The only thing Gaelio has done so far was staring at his gundam and jeering at Julietta from time to time. Wow, a highly educated adult man is toying intellectually with a poorly educated, autistic child. Such a feat.
>>
>>14975880
probably the Assault Knives that come with Option Set 7 that releases on the same day, there are 2 extra cannons too
>>
>>14975211
>Mobile Suit Gundam Count of Monte-Cristo
FUND IT
>>
>>14975889
Weren't those used by the Geirails? Maybe Option Set 8 has more melee weapons.
>>
I thought I saw a pair of small hatchets in one of those option sets, don't remember which one though.
>>
File: 1612hgiba_ms_option_set7.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1612hgiba_ms_option_set7.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>14975913
The Geirail's picks come with Option Set 8 in February

these are the Assault Knives
>>
File: CxoODd1VIAAFaj4.jpg orig.jpg (441KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CxoODd1VIAAFaj4.jpg orig.jpg
441KB, 1536x2048px
>>14975917
this is Option Set 8: Scharfrichter large and small picks, Scharfrichter's shoulder armor, folding picks(for a Gundam?), Reginlaze extra hands, SAU MW
>>
File: 59444504_p1.jpg (638KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
59444504_p1.jpg
638KB, 1024x1024px
>>14975745
>He's not even the one who does the plotting, Rustal is.
Vidar is the one giving Rustal the info he needs to do his plotting otherwise he'd be clueless to the great evil McGillis.
>>14975829
in s1 he never charged into a graze. and its pretty obvious that his time on earth and with Fuka/Aston made him extremely soft, he just wanted to be at home playing house. He pretty much says "i'm out this is crazy" when Orga was going to be King of Mars, too much risk so he left
>>14975815
we could only hope, but who knows. We're basing this off of the flauros being colored white, when we all thought it'd be pink cause Shino was going to get it.
>>
>>14975919
The only info he got from him is the Tekkadan-McGillis alliance, which is an open secret anyway and anyone in Gjallarhorn could have gotten it through other channels. Otherwise He has zero insight into McGillis' plans.
>>
>>14975884
It wasn't a deep comparison.

You just like being pretentious and upset.
>>
>>14975948
Bringing up literary classics for the sake of making shallow parallel is precisely what's pretentious anon. In other words, having pretenses to greatness but failing at the basics.
>>
>>14975918
Cool thanks.

>one shoulder armor per set

Just fuck my wallet up
>>
>>14975976
Bringing up literary classics is useful because they are well known, even if someone hearing the comparison hasn't read the book recently or have never read it probably know the gist of the story, making them perfect for a comparison.

Thats just effective communication.

Nobody should expect the two things to be overly similar especially when one is a novel and the other is an anime about giant robots.
>>
>>14976004
That's one reason why people do it, but mostly they do it elevate whatever they're comparing with the classic.
>>
Why does every mechanical design in IBO suck dick?
>>
>>14976018
Fujo edge pandering at work
>>
>>14976039
That and Ippei's style.
>>
>>14976018
They don't. Dick sucking is just on your mind all the time. We should hang out.
>>
>>14974327

Called it so hard.
>>
>>14975828

When is this thing supposedly out again?

You'd genuinely think by NOW there would be an artwork out for the color scheme.
>>
>>14976056
December 11th
>>
File: Heero.jpg (37KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Heero.jpg
37KB, 500x364px
>>14976061

It's out next Sunday and there is nothing for it.
>>
>>14975918
didn't mossa use the folding pick?
>>
>>14976073
nope he used the same small pick as the one in Option Set 8 and a shield/axe

that folding pick has not appeared yet
>>
>>14974327
really? seems rather random, they just spent 3 episodes to kill aston. to have a major side dude from s1 to bite the bullet in 2 is surprising. guess heavy handed death flags incoming?
>>
>>14975828
Gyoubu Ippei is the designer. Ebikawa with the cockpit design.
>>
>>14976262
I don't buy it. /m/ just really wants Shino dead because
>WAAHHHH WAAAAAAH DUN WANNA PINK GUNDAM
>>
>>14976286
>/m/
One person's theory isn't all of /m/'s.
>>
File: ootori.jpg (161KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
ootori.jpg
161KB, 1200x960px
>>14976286
f u mate I totally want a pink gundam. they're awesome.
>>
>>14976293
>one person's
There are a lot of posts in this thread wishing for Shino's death. Why the hostility? He's better than Hush imo.
>>
>>14976306
>wishing for Shino's death
well I personally want to see a major character death to make tekkadan look less indestructible.
>>
>>14976317
Orga's going to die just watch
>>
>>14976326
I'd be surprised if Orga died in the couple of episodes.
>>
>>14976338
The opening does mention "bearing someone else's dream," which could foreshadow Mika taking control of Tekkadan following Orga's death to accomplish his goals. Or Tekkadan reforming to fight for Martian Independence if Kudelia dies.

Or it could just be pointless lyrics.
>>
>>14976379

In fairness, many openings contain lyrics that have no relation to or bearing on what the show contains.
>>
>>14976379
"Bearing someone else's dream" doesn't necessarily imply that person has to be dead. In fact it pretty accurately describes the kind of relationship Orga and Mika have at present.
>>
>>14976302
Would you tolerate a gundam that's mostly in hot pink though? Then again, a gundam's color scheme isn't as uniform as a grunt suit so there would be less pink on it I'm sure. And even if so, the kits never accurately portray the color anyway. It's always some kind of reddish-resberrish thing, definitely not hot pink. I think red would be a pretty natural color scheme for a gundam whose main ability is burning other gundams.
>>
>>14976338

As soon as McGillis gets Bael, Orga is doomed.
>>
Since Tekkadan transfered ownership of farm and orphanage to Admoss company I think Rustal or Teiwaz pimp might go abduct the orphanage kids and sell them as human debris.
>>
>Merribit and gramps dating
What?
>>
>>14976456
You're outta the loop, Chad.
>>
File: CyWf82GVEAAvdjH.jpg (241KB, 1200x1125px) Image search: [Google]
CyWf82GVEAAvdjH.jpg
241KB, 1200x1125px
>>14976454
>transfered ownership of farm and orphanage
I was wondering what the significance of this was.
>>
>>14976454
I don't think that Rustal or the Teiwaz guy are that stupid.
>>
>>14976456
>We need to be progressive!
>>
>>14976456
>>14976471
That bit was funny. Was Chad interested in Merrybit? Because the way he asked why no one told *him* about it makes me think he did.

Also, the Vidar scenes were bad. Every grunt was just standing there or moving in a straight line. What a great way of selling the new kit.
>>
>>14976482
Well, this is anime. I don't think they were really trying to push an agenda like the way (((Western media))) does. This show is meant for Japanese people primarily.

>>14976487
>a great way of selling the new kit
They banked on the popularity of the Vidar on looks alone. That's why the 1/00 and 1/144 are coming out just three weeks of another. There's a lot of hype already.
>>
File: BLACKED.png (105KB, 969x467px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
105KB, 969x467px
>>14976456
>>
>>14976456
It was inevitable.
>>
>>14976493
>implying every case of jungle fever has to be some sort of political message

Go get laid, Goebbels.
>>
>>14976482
>interratial hook up
>progressive
Maybe in the 80s.
>>
Will they fight for the Mobile Armor next episode? Also Iok just might be the best shot in all of gundam history.
>>
>>14973559
How did Sunrise manage to make a show even worse then AGE?
>>
>McGillis getting that fresh meat
>>
>>14976545
By saying "screw the animation budget".
>>
>>14976487
>Also, the Vidar scenes were bad. Every grunt was just standing there or moving in a straight line. What a great way of selling the new kit.

Were you born blind or something? The whole sequence is from Julietta's perspective.

They didn't stand still, they shot or attacked him directly in tandem with one another. One even tried to get him from behind before getting the foot blade.

Was a shooting gallery, was just an inconsistently animated sequence if anything. And that's just being honest.

Not to mention wasn't it a group effort for the fleet? He wasn't the only one out there.
>>
>>14974037
I did actually drop it. Then just skipped through the episodes
>>
Guys.. hear me out. So I've been thinking..
What if Chocoman missed Gali's cockpit on purpose?
What if he expected him to live, and to then devote his life to revenge?
What if, even if Gali does end up getting his revenge, he still can't get the final laugh because he finds out that somehow, it's all according to keikaku?
>>
File: GaelioMScollection.png (500KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
GaelioMScollection.png
500KB, 800x438px
>>14976478

Damn Gali for this awesome little collection of his.

Someone else should get the best Gundam already.
>>
>>14976610
Nah, he's just badly written
>>
>>14976610

Vidar is foreshadowed after Galan's death to McGillis by Isurugi commenting on how Rustal can make a man vanish entirely to keep his innocence.

I don't think McGillis is aware Gaelio is even alive in whatever state he is in right now under the mask.
>>
welp, it is safe to say this gundam is worse than any other entry, even Destiny
>>
>>14976633
It's impossible to be worse than Reconguista.
>>
>>14976644
Not really, G-Reco had competent production values, IBO does not
>>
>>14976673
>smearing poop along the outlines is now considered good production values
>>
File: such low quality.png (201KB, 719x429px) Image search: [Google]
such low quality.png
201KB, 719x429px
>>14976683
still better than this shit we've been getting far too long
>>
>>14976610
That would ruin anything of interest the show has left.
>>
So Bael is Mika's late season upgrade? Since the Vidar legend states he kills Fenrir, Lupus in this case
>>
>>14976722
And would be Aizen and Xehanort levels of bullsh*t
>>
>>14973559
I had a dream that vidar took off his mask and it was gali gali

But he wouldnt stop screaming for some indiscernable reason
>>
File: did someone say ace sniper.png (783KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
did someone say ace sniper.png
783KB, 1280x738px
>>14976525
Iok is best boy
>>
File: kimaris face.png (542KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kimaris face.png
542KB, 1280x720px
will we ever see the Kimaris again?
>>
>>14976846
Vidar is Kimaris Vidar
>>
>>14976723

There are wolves on both sides of the equation. The Fareed family sigil is Fenrir.

I wouldn't read into the Vidar thing to be fair, despite being developed into this avatar of revenge, he isn't the main character at the end of the day so i wouldn't place too much expectation on him in comparison to Mikazuki.
>>
The Mobile Armor is named after an angel. Which means Tekkadan = Evil. Mind blown.
>>
>>14976868
Gundam Vidar even has the legendary boots and probably runs on a Ein AV relay control system

Lupus will be destroyed by it
>>
>>14976891
It's never Lupus.
>>
File: Kimaris gundam.jpg (119KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
Kimaris gundam.jpg
119KB, 600x803px
>>14976866
I mean the literal Kimaris gundam. cause it could have a badass reappearance in a later fight, similar to Exia in the end of 00s2.
>>
>>14976885
I hope Hush pilots Hashmal.
>>
File: 1474946189763.png (227KB, 322x362px) Image search: [Google]
1474946189763.png
227KB, 322x362px
>>14976885
How?
>>
ANSWER ME NOW!
Will Shino paint his Gundam pink? If so I will not like it.
>>
>>14977020
What does Shino do to anything named Ryusei-go?
>>
>>14976586
I'd be inclined to agree except the dumb shit that covers all the "plot" in the middle of the show which has nothing to do with animation.

>>14974270
>Second season is worlds better compared to the first season.
But its still very bad. The first 7 or so episodes being an arc where a war seasoned Takkai is too stupid to see he's being lied to over a phone? C'mon man.
>>
>>14977036
>Takkai is too stupid to see he's being lied to over a phone?
he saw Tekkadan as his family so the teiwaz guy was part of that family. he didn't want to distrust the dude at the beginning it was simple miscommunication but by the end of the fight he was too deep in to make a phone call to orga.
>>
>>14977052
That's really reaching dude.
>>
>>14977036
>being a war vet means you automatically assert yourself as alpha in every situation

That's not how it works.
>>
>>14977057
Takaki straight up says it so no its not reaching.
>>
>>14977068
>putting words in my mouth I didn't say nor implicate at all
Okay.
>>
GODDAMIT SHINO!!!!
NO PINK!!!!
>>
>>14977089
I hope its pink.
>>
>>14977078
He's being lied to because he allowed himself, if he asserted dominance and didn't let Radice pull his man-in-the-middle routine, there would be no problem.

Takaki suffered because he didn't have the balls to take charge of things, instead opting to go with the flow letting himself and the rest of the Tekkadan pack get played for fools.
>>
File: 1446963851790.jpg (16KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1446963851790.jpg
16KB, 600x436px
>>14977057
>>14977068
>justifying Takaki's fuck ups
Are you doing that because you relate to his worthlessness?
>>
>>14977103
>if takaki went completely against his character things would have been different
really did you even pay attention to the show you were watching? its not like IBO is hard to follow
>didn't let Radice pull his man-in-the-middle routine
he had no real reason to suspect radice being a traitor. Takaki probably just saw military/command bureaucracy BS.
>>
>>14975824
Think it will have beam weapons that really makes it a "OH SHIT" moment?
>>
>>14977089
Hopefully as pink as Yamagi's asshole after he's done with it.
>>
>>14977124
yeah how dare the teenage boy not be a badass alpha mother fucker sticking it to the man.
>>
File: 55009292_p17.png (98KB, 936x663px) Image search: [Google]
55009292_p17.png
98KB, 936x663px
>>14977138
>implying they've done the deed
maybe in Yagami's dreams but I doubt shino would do the blonde
>>
>>14977125
Did you follow the reply chain?

You're barking at the wrong poster, I was just explaining to him that he was in fact implying that which he said he wasn't implying, that being a war vet makes you an alpha.
>>
>>14977150
Shino's always up to the task.
>>
>>14977132
Doubtful, I think tearing shit up with it's claws and tail is about the only thing it can do.

If I had to guess, it will be used against Rustal's fleet, similar to Kou in the Dendrobium vs. Delaz' fleet, but probably with better results.
>>
File: CwVxrE7VEAAsEkq.jpg (50KB, 400x748px) Image search: [Google]
CwVxrE7VEAAsEkq.jpg
50KB, 400x748px
>>14977175
what a man
>>
>>14977139
>teenage boy
You mean the supposedly grizzled soldier who saw enough shit in his life to last a lifetime? Yeah, how dare? I guess Takaki is just inherently incapable of getting his balls to drop.
>>
>>14977236
>I guess Takaki is just inherently incapable of getting his balls to drop.
Just watch the dub then. He sounds 5 years older.
>>
>>14977250
>implying japanese version doesn't sound the same
>>
>>14976379
>Mika taking control of Tekkadan
that sounds just as smart as half the shit tekkadan has done
>>
File: Ct2WkABVIAAL9OI.jpg (86KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ct2WkABVIAAL9OI.jpg
86KB, 850x1200px
>>14977322
Yeah the guy may be a pilot genius, but he is no leader that’s for sure, unless he suddenly learns how to do it
>>
>>14977103
>if he asserted dominance
Is "asserting" dominance equated to not acting like a full on moron?
>>
>>14976479
They are adults in IBO of course they are that stupid.
>>
>>14977415
Are you a child soldier?
>>
Is rustal mikas dad?!
>>
>>14977493
No.I actually thought that Rustal and Galan were brother's because they looked similar and Rustal was sad about his death
>>
File: 184847477.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
184847477.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>14977514
Galan was his unquestionable Bro!
>>
>>14977527
That exchange with Guts was pretty good
>>
GUNDAM IS DEAD.
I THOUGHT NIPS WERE SO TIGHT WITH THEIR HONOR AND RESPECT SHIT.
RIP IN PEACE 1979-1999.
GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE.
>>
>>14977527

Galan is probably the only character i could have seen being Mikazuki's dad. Several facial details look similar and not to mention their sociopathic views on combat and hypocrisy.
>>
>>14977089

It's all white. Shino isn't getting it. Shino is dying next week.

The Flauros is Hush's Gundam soon.
>>
>>14977666
What will you do when all of those statements turn out to be false?
>>
>>14977666
Nice try Satan but you won't fool me again.
>>
>>14976456
>orga isn't tapping merribit
I'm so fucking mad. For fuck's sake orga.
>>
File: 184849494.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
184849494.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>14977666
One thing for sure they are keeping everything Flauros related hidden so no idea, considered how new he is it’s really hard to believe Hush is getting it, is He good enough to deserve a Gundam? but if Mika said it he will get it
>>
File: 1480254017786.jpg (69KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
1480254017786.jpg
69KB, 800x541px
>>14977737
Don’t worry at least someone is “tapping Merribit”
>>
>>14977739
well its white right? maybe Orga is the one who will get it.
>>
Vidar was fucking awesome. Now I have to get the kit.

>>14977742
You right, atleast that's happening. Pops deserves happiness too.
>>
>>14977712

I'll admit culpability and happily declare i was wrong like any /m/an would.

Just so much going towards Shino dying next week though right now, it is a bit distracting.
>>
>>14977737
It's a good thing. Orga doesn't need worst girl pussy dragging him down.
>>
>>14977746
That's racist.
>>
File: CyQW78MUcAAgRxL.jpg (51KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
CyQW78MUcAAgRxL.jpg
51KB, 600x618px
>>14977746
But what about the king throne?
>>
>>14977739
>He good enough to deserve a Gundam?

Were Mika or Akihiro originally?

Give the kid some slight time to improve.
>>
kek, the site who spoiled Hashmal and Flauros Ryusei-Go has gone back to the old non spoiler names
>>
>>14977666

>He gives true answers of all things past, present and future, but he must be first commanded to enter a magic triangle for if not he will lie, deceive the conjurer, and beguile him in other business. But if he enters the triangle he will answer truly, and gladly speak about divinity, the creation of the world, himself, and other fallen angels. He can also destroy all the conjurer's enemies by burning them up. If the magician requests it, he will not suffer temptations from any spirit or in any form.
>Commonly people represent him as a humanoid leopard with big claws. Flauros is depicted as a terrible and strong leopard that under request of the conjurer changes into a man with fiery eyes and an awful expression.
>Flauros can also supposedly be called upon when a mortal wishes to take vengeance on other demons.
>This is likely included in his capability to destroy the conjurer's enemies.

This can literally be interpreted into befitting Hush's character and avenging Shino if Yamagi wants it at a later date.
>>
File: ryusei go.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ryusei go.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>14977764
oh yeah forgot about that one
>>14977767
well when we think about the pilot line up for Tekkadan there isn't a whole lot to choose from.

My number one guess would be Shino as the pilot, he's skilled and has been a MS commander since early S1. but since its not Pink he may not get it. So I'm not sure who could be second after all I think Hush will get the MA thing and not the gundam. Orga will probably get the King throne MS so I doubt he'd get the gundam. So who do we have left? Chad, Dante, Ride and what Human Debris #2 Aston's Bro?

who knows maybe the white paint is a red herring?
>>
File: Cybrph9UcAAvDlQ.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cybrph9UcAAvDlQ.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
>>14977767
One has tree whiskers the other two, both were the best MW pilots of the Third Corps generally respected and well known by everyone in Tekkadan, but yeah let's wait and see if Hush can get in Mika or Aki level in such a short time he is godly

Additionally who is getting the other custom faced Shiden? (this is fan made no idea how it will actually be)
>>
>>14977786
Ah you're right, toysrus.jp has it as Gundam Flauros (tentative) again. Somebody fucked up.
>>
File: crasherect.jpg (15KB, 304x408px) Image search: [Google]
crasherect.jpg
15KB, 304x408px
>Vidar loading a new lance from its side thing
>Vidar shooting down the missiles with its Mazinkaiser SKL guns.
>>
>>14977860
but they kept the Hashmal name in the item description

I seriously don't understand this retarded spoiler policy they now have with IBO, not showing the Flauros' colors and not giving us the name of the MA didn't change anything
>>
File: Cye3DntUcAA2l-a.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cye3DntUcAA2l-a.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>comes out tomorrow
>no colored promotional pictures

It's not like we don't know already. I wonder why they are so secretive about everything.
>>
>>14977877
Because the kits can spoil shit. It's a good sign that the animation aspect of the series is working with the hobby/collector side of Bandai to make sure the merchandise doesn't spoil upcoming information. There was a recent example where the booklet spoiled the mystery pilot of a mecha and one minor incident where the animation/story studio didn't let the hobby/collector side of Bandai know about the animation changes to the Banshee's VN weaponm and having it open more like a hand instead of the up + down only range the original HG/RD kit/figures had.
>>
>>14977917
>he doesn't like spoilers
>>
File: 10420313p.jpg (240KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
10420313p.jpg
240KB, 1200x757px
>>
File: 10420338p.jpg (213KB, 774x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10420338p.jpg
213KB, 774x1200px
>>
File: 10420338a6.jpg (143KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10420338a6.jpg
143KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 10420313a4.jpg (86KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10420313a4.jpg
86KB, 960x1200px
>>
>>14977476
Are you?
>>
>>14975683
After Vual HG
>>
Should I get Flauros or Vidar?
>>
>>14978021
>>14978024
>>14978028
>>14978032
>that edgy try hard design
I hope you Iron Menstruation fags cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
>>14978088
As if you wouldn't be sucking it up if it showed up in Reconguista in G as the G-Vidar, Snapshit.
>>
File: Vidar standing about.jpg (169KB, 1282x949px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar standing about.jpg
169KB, 1282x949px
>>14978070
Vidar is infinitely better
>>14978024
Looking forward to my first 1/100 IBO kit. forgot to buy the Kimaris 1/100 when that came out never went back and bought it.
>>
>>14978088
I thought you like Ippei, Snapfaggot?

Huh, so you're the Iron Menstruation shitposter.

Mods can you finally please ban this piece of shit?
>>
>>14974573
Idol Production.

Also
What the fuck, Is this the first actual example of a confirmed pedophile(No cliche wannabees or rapefucks) in a mecha?

This is so fucked up like all the okada writting
>>
File: wow.jpg (123KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
123KB, 1200x674px
>>14978172
Haha wow
>>
>>14976276
Are you suer? it looks to boxy and has none of the usual gyoubu greebling
>>
>>14978021
>>14978024
Look at all those spoilers. What were they hiding?

>>14978032
The kit looks good, and it has the same ankles 00 kits had, so that means good posability.
>>
>>14976456
>>14976471
I really laughed my ass off with Chad scenes reacting to the news.
>>
File: 1479677900644.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479677900644.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14978335
>00 kits
they're pretty cool
>>
So wait, people actually didn't like IBO S1?
>>
File: 1475187115759.jpg (3MB, 2177x3106px) Image search: [Google]
1475187115759.jpg
3MB, 2177x3106px
>>
File: 10 (11).jpg (377KB, 1000x1031px) Image search: [Google]
10 (11).jpg
377KB, 1000x1031px
>>
>>14978021
God Dammit I already blew through my Christmas gunpla budget. Gonna have to go into the red now.
>>
>>14978024

Notice the stripped down frame in the background...
>>
File: 1479740725491.jpg (340KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479740725491.jpg
340KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: Vidar.jpg (398KB, 540x837px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar.jpg
398KB, 540x837px
Lets switch Vidar into a main character. Barbatos is shit.
>>
>>14978459

Is the background mobile suit naked Vidar?
>>
>>14978444
I had a nice time day-dreaming about Gaelio luring an opponent into a place where he swaps out parts from his past suits as needed. An all planned out situation, mind you, I don't want him to be some on-the-fly god (even if the Vidar is named after one).

More importantly, I'm looking forward to seeing whether Vidar will have a more "complete" look and a name change, especially if he lets go of his revenge.

Then again we don't know what exactly he wants as revenge either.
>>
>>14977758
>Just so much going towards Shino dying next week though right now, it is a bit distracting.
Are you sure it isn't all "going on" in your head? Sometimes we convince ourselves so much we're right about something that we develop a tunnel discarding everything that doesn't fit our theory.
Shino has only had a few generic lines this season, there's zero buildup for his death. The ONLY reason I could see them doing it is purely for shock value. The Macky/Almiria shit, Merribit/Old Man and other stuff they pulled this season really shows they're desperate for controversy and that's the only reason why they would unceremoniously kill of one the major support dudes from S1 not even mid season.

>>14977767
That was a long time ago when they were all making their first bumbling steps into this whole merc deal. Now's not the time to play kindergarden, especially when a very serious confrontation is afoot.

>>14977801
My guess would be Ride because all the human debris kids have switched to Man Rodis.
>>
>>14978032
>>14978028
The more I look at it, the more criminally overhyped it appears to me.
>>
>>14978111
>that knee jerk blame-shifting to G-Reco
Holy shit you are a crossboarder aren't you?
>>
>>14978937
Typical IBOfags just simply can't accept their show is shit so they use G-reco as a counterexample.
>>
File: 6R94fip.jpg (40KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
6R94fip.jpg
40KB, 720x405px
Oh gosh, no. The Flauros is actually going to be pink. WHY!?
>>
File: reginreijulietta.jpg (2MB, 2512x3639px) Image search: [Google]
reginreijulietta.jpg
2MB, 2512x3639px
>>14978990
they actually did it
holy shit that looks gay
>>
>>14978990
guess shino is going to live.
>>
>>14978990
nooo
>>
Iron Menstruation confirmed for worst gundam entry once again
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.