[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a single thing he did wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

Name a single thing he did wrong.
>>
>got cucked

>got cucked by his wife´s daughter

>got cucked even harder by some standard Gundam MC

Id rather be Jerrid than this failure
>>
>>14971777
He fired at where Seabrook was instead of where he was going to be. Who cares if afterimages have mass, they're still afterimages. You don't shoot them.
>>
>>14971791
He also eventually shot himself, lmao what a retard
>>
>>14971791
Maybe it's like with Amuro's dummies in CCA, where they fooled the MS computers into thinking there were actually 5 Nu-Gundams suddenly popped out of nowhere
>>
File: 18946754618954.jpg (89KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
18946754618954.jpg
89KB, 640x400px
>>14971777
Genocide is usually ethically frowned upon.
>>
>>14971777
He never removed the mask, nearly every Char clone does that at one point or another. He's not a Mexican pro wrestler.
>>
Used a giant flower mecha as his final weapon instead of a giant mecha version of his mask.
>>
>>14971829

He didn't have a human face anymore. Only his skull, brain, and some tissue remained under there.
>>
>>14972007
Source?
>>
>Is he a monster?
Was Iron Mask sincerely dumb enough to think the F91 was literally a monster?
>>
>>14971777
Use OZC instead of EG
>>
>>14971777
die young
>>
>>14972228
>B-BAKEMONODA
is just a stock phrase for people to utter when fighting a terrifyingly powerful enemy MS. It's like how Zeon call the Gundam a devil.
>>
>>14971777
He piloted a mobile armor those things are a death sentence
>>
>>14972234
Is there any particular reason for this?
>>
He literally gave up his own personality, will, even body, to carry on the ideals of his wife's dad after his wife cucked him, reducing himself to the status of a puppet. In the end he came to believe even harder in his father-in-law's ideals than even his father-in-law did, becoming a total madman and fanatic whereas his father-in-law was just a slimy politician. He became the Gihren to old man Ronah's Degwin.

He did everything wrong.
>>
>>14973050
The old Ronah guy seemed like such a nice guy though, was he really planning to kill 9/10 of the human race? I just assumed Iron Mask was just bullshitting/insane.
>>
>>14972007
>He didn't have a human face anymore. Only his skull, brain, and some tissue remained under there.

Dude watch again F91. The whole mask thing is about shame. Carozzo feels so ashamed his wife left him he can't let anyone else see his face.
>>
>>14973096
Per Crossbone, Ronah is a nice guy.
>>
>>14973096

He was making a grab for political power. He wasn't evil, he was just a politician, and politicians are out to increase their power and serve their own ends.

Iron Mask didn't get this and went full insane.
>>
>>14972973
The subs are the same but EG's video quality is substantially better.
>>
>>14973096

He was peddling some elitist bullshit for such a "nice" guy. It honestly wouldn't surprise me that someone who thinks humans need to be led by a superior aristocracy (superior in that they can buy said titles and act like they deserve them mind) also thought that humanity needed to be culled to make it easier to control of for it's own good in some way. It's basically what Gihren was doing, and Degwin, Dozle and other seemingly nice guys bought it.
>>
>>14971777
Instead of building a powerful mobile armor that can obliterate a space colony in one shot, he made a flower like one with shitty weapon called bugs and chainsaws and a vulnerable cockpit.

This guy is a goddamn moron.
>>
>>14973137

Dozle went along with Degwin because Degwin was his dad. Dozle was a loyal guy, a soldier. Those weren't ideals he would have come to on his own.

Degwin and Ronah both seemed to peddle those ideals because those were ideals that would grant them power. They sought power and control. They were not zealots and true believers, though.
>>
>>14973144

Yes, thank you for illustrating what I would have thought clear from my post in saying that Dozle simply bought Gihren's ideals. Which implies he didn't come to them on his own. Degwin didn't either, but it would not be at all surprising that someone as elitist as him or Ronah also thought similar measures were necessary since dehumanizing people by creating elites and not-elites is really just the first step to determining not-elites don't deserve what elites have.
>>
>>14973137
Nice speculation dude.

You bitch about him while the feds on Earth live like kings.
>>
>>14973150
The EF is already dividing people into elites and not-elites...
>>
>>14973150

You aren't half the wordsmith you think you are, asshole. Your post made it sound like Degwin, etc. actually believed they wuz space kangz instead of being mere scummy politicians.

Maybe you should get the dick out of your ass.
>>
>>14971777
He shot himself trying to shoot afteriamges with mass.
>>
>>14973144
I see, so Old Man Ronah talked a big game about authoritarianism and space lebensraum but all he really wanted was his own space colony. Iron Mask took that too literally and decided he was going to be Space Hitler 2.0.
>>
>>14973161

Thank you for the over-reaction. I'll try to bear the spirit of your criticism in mind for future reference, even if I'll be dismissing the text of your post as futile raging.

>>14973175

That's certainly a fan theory. I don't really buy it myself to be honest.
>>
>>14973187
>>That's certainly a fan theory. I don't really buy it myself to be honest.

That's actually what happened in the movie, idiot.
>>
>>14973195

No, it isn't. Ronah never says that he doesn't want to cull the population in the film and Iron Mask never says the plan to do so is his and not Ronahs. The interpretation that it was Iron Masks delusion that made him take it that way and was never Ronah's intention is just that: interpretation.
>>
>>14973260

You are retarded.
>>
>>14973269

When you have some screen caps of Ronah saying he doesn't want it or Iron Mask saying it's his idea, or can describe how it's the definite implication and not just a reading then I'll be ready to listen. Until then it's just an interpretation, and given Zeon's willingness to scorch Earth in multiple entries before that point, not even a particularly valid one to my mind.
>>
>>14973292
You are basically talking out of your ass, man.

Gihren did this, so Ronah is gonna do this too, you can't prove me wrong because there's no evideince suggesting otherwise!
>>
>>14973298

Except you're the one saying I'm wrong for not agreeing with your interpretation while I'm only saying it's a possible interpretation but there are others.
>>
>>14973335
There is no interpretation, only facts.

It's factual that there is no hints of the dark side of Ronah, and in fact Iron Mask was a radical even in his organization.
>>
>Mr Ronah we need another pile of gold for the Bug project
>hahaha you crazy Kamen Rider fans, here's a bunch of money make sure you surprise me with the results!
>>
>>14973342

Oh, so now you're saying your interpretation is not an interpretation and is the only correct view despite lack of evidence? And also that if someone seems nice they must in fact be nice in every way?
>>
>>14973365
There are evidences in F91 and post-F91 i.e. Crossbone that old man Ronah is an actual nice guy who wanted the best for everyone and that just he thought that the EF was shit.
>>14973360
Not even Zabine knows about the Bug project.
>>
>>14973365

You think you're a smart guy but you're actually a retard.
>>
>>14973369

Then point out the evidence.
>>
>>14973398
Ronah speaking about his ideology in F91 which is nobless oblige, and him helping Cecily dismantling the Crossbone Vanguard when he realizes shit doesn't work.
>>
>>14972001
With a glass cockpit in the middle to boot
>>
>>14973427
That's the backdrop for the civil war, right?
>>
>>14973143
Hey if you are not some newtype piloting a good ass MS then Bugs are legit kinda terrifying if you think about it.
>>
>>14971777
Didn't kill enough spacenoids.
>>
>>14971813
His final moment was spent reflecting on how retarded the bugs look.
>>
>>14973427
Also zabine had no idea about the bugs and he was involved in the creation of the crossbone vanguard. It is probable that meitzer also had no clue what iron mask was cooking.
>>
>>14973427
>>14974966
The crossbone vanguard forces at the beginning are seen using loudspeakers telling the civilians that they mean no harm to them, only to the federation forces.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.