[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know /m/ I like to think they got away.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: abc.png (693KB, 1017x767px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
693KB, 1017x767px
You know /m/ I like to think they got away.
>>
>>14970746
I was just thinking about this and how a saw something similar a month ago
>>
>>14970757
lol ya that was me just thought id repost
>>
>>14970746
>Get away
>To page 10
not on my watch
>>
Those are the Zeon guys that planted explosives all over the Gundam right? It would have been nice to see a little followup after they failed at their mission.
>>
>>14970746
Same. Hope they ended up in a POW camp and went home after a few months, or managed to blend into the local population.
>>
>>14974236
They kind of had to ingore those guys for plot reasons. Think about it, if they'd ever tried again with 55 minute timers, the show would have been over. For real, who the fuck uses explosives with a ONE HOUR TIMER during combat?
>>
>>14974257
I didn't mean I wanted to see them try it again. I wanted something like a scene of them explaining to their CO why they failed.
>>
I just watched the abridged version of this last night.

ROWSDOWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs9uU6uSLJc

Also they all escaped Earth with the Midnight Fenrir.
>>
>>14974236
>>14974249
Well there's a manga side story about them, but it ends with them being told that they were to participate in the defense of Odessa, so I doubt they survive.
>>
>>14974257

I'm fairly certain the charges they used weren't meant for that use, they were probably demolition charges meant to clear paths.
>>
>>14974342
Or meant to explode when it got back to white base
>>
File: 1475876611600.jpg (4MB, 7153x5066px) Image search: [Google]
1475876611600.jpg
4MB, 7153x5066px
>>14970746
>>
>>14974334
>so I doubt they survive.

Well, the very first page show remains of their air buggy and outright tell us that these were once ridden by a few men of war.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.