[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Katz retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1476618152244.png (2MB, 1738x630px) Image search: [Google]
1476618152244.png
2MB, 1738x630px
Was Katz retarded?
>>
I remember thinking maybe Katz was redeemable when he was going toe to toe with Yazan

Then he flew into an asteroid.
>>
>>14970185
>Then he flew into an asteroid.

Yeah which made him redeemable.
>>
What was bad about Katz again?
All I remember about him is being slapped by Hayato and the Asteroid.
>>
>>14971848
He was angry Kamille, but without the competence, and 10 times more annoying.
>>
>>14971848
He was a fucking idiot who fell for Sarah's bullshit multiple times.
>>
>>14971864
So the angry autist that didnt get enough time to grow up and stop being angsty.
>>
>>14970121
Yeah
>>
File: sarah.jpg (61KB, 230x190px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
61KB, 230x190px
>>14971869
Puberty is a bitch.
>>
>>14971871
Basically Kamille without development and also a boy. To some degree, so was Jerid.
>>
>>14971892
>>14971869

He did it all for some pussy covered with pink pubic hair.
>>
>>14971901
>To some degree, so was Jerid.

Literally the entire point of Jerid was to be a contrast to Kamille.
>>
>>14971848
Literally stole mobilesuits left and right because "I gotta go do this" and it always bit him in the ass.
>>
>>14971926
If Jerid could let go of his hatred from Kamille he could have done big things. He was a really good pilot and charismatic enough to have women all over his dick. I wish Zeta had went deeper into his plans of leading the Titans.
>>
Everyone is just a little bit retarded in Gundam
>>
>>14970121
He trusted a woman, so, yes.
>>
>>14971934
Amuro did the same thing.
>>
>>14970121
>Rick DomDom

Wonder what that store specialized in.
>>
>>14971915
We talking landing strip or shag rug?

I mean, this is kinda important.
>>
>>14971848
Katz was the character that Tomino always had that existed to say, "no, it's not just adults. We're fucked either way."
>>
>>14972984
If there's one thing that bothered me most about Zeta, is the amount of
>"I need to help everyone!"
>Steals mobile suit
>"Oh shit I don't know to fight!"
>>
>>14973029
Shag rug, of course.
>>
>>14970121
>Katz
>>
>>14973821
Ah, the jungle it is.
>>
>>14971848
Katz is, in a way, Kamille gone wrong. Similar motivations but underwent the two opposite sides of development.
>>
>>14975966

Pretty much. Katz is set up as a contrast to Kamille to let us see how much Kamille has matured as a person. (I mean, when Kamille has to tell you that you need to chill, you know you've fucked up)
>>
>>14970185
>Then he flew into an asteroid.
Looks like he got his redemption.
>>
>>14971848
>What was bad about Katz again?

That he wasn't le epic pilot, if he was /m/ would love him.
>>
>>14971848
he never learned from his mistakes, he just fucking steals mobile suits, fucks himself and his shipmates over, takes his punishment, and does it over and over again until he finally dies. During which time he constantly acts like he's on the same level as Kamille because he's so god damned salty.
>>
>>14971848

>Betrays his crew several times for pussy he never even gets
>Acts all indignant when people give him shit for that
>Keeps jumping into fighters and mobile suits when he's not supposed to, or even allowed to
>Seriously, like at least a half dozen times.
>Fucks up every time he does.
>Legitimately a terrible pilot.

Nigga just needed to chill long enough to learn some skills and discipline.
>>
Just finished Zeta.

Holy shit what the fuck was happening, Jerids death was so underwhelming.
He got cucked by Kamille, even in death.

I didn't had a problem with Katz, he was a believable character. Like a real teenager.

And what the hell was Captain Bright doing? "Lol won't fire mah lazer because a few of our guys are in it" I thought he was a real solider.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.