[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind us, just the best mecha pilots passing through.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Don't mind us, just the best mecha pilots passing through.
>>
>>14966983
>Correct
>>
>>14966983
So, who are these people, and why do they keep getting posted on /m/?
>>
>>14966999
They're the last remaining members of Monty Python.
>>
>>14966983

Hardly. They're good mecha pilots but they're hardly the best. They wouldn't even claim to be themselves. They would give anything a go though. I mean, how hard can most things possibly be?
>>
>>14966999
>and why do they keep getting posted on /m/?
Because OP doesn't have anything better to do.
He will keep making these threads forfuckingever.
>>
>>14966999
>>14967089
First day on /m/ lads?
>>
>>14967084
Tymon: Even my father never hit me!
>>
File: y4055En.png (476KB, 811x709px) Image search: [Google]
y4055En.png
476KB, 811x709px
>>14967193
>TFW you punch someone, get fired, and get to make the same show anyways with better pay and do more of what you want
>>
>>14966999
They're the former hosts of Top Gear, now running the Grand Tour. English men drive cars and make fun of each other: the show, basically.

They get posted here because the /m/ and /o/ user overlap has caused some memes.
>>
TONIGHT ON TO-THE GRAND TOUR...
>>
>>14966983
>James
RMS-106 Hizack
>Jeremy
Gundam F91
>Richard
MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki
>>
>Clarkson engages Trans-Am
>"A WHOLE LOT OF POO JUST SHOT OUT!"
>>
>Its a Jeremy calls Zeon locals "a Colony Gasing bundle of sticks" episode.
>>
Only thing I'm not digging is the American. Otherwise, it's good ol' Top Gear with more audience participation (so far so good) and it kinda feels like the hosts are more energetic.
>>
>>14968503

Yea, the communist jokes are already running thin and I think he'd be more entertaining if he was at least somewhat enthusiastic instead of constantly disparaging about every car. I'm also not feeling the more scripted comedy sections they're doing, like Celebrity Brain Crash and the lazy "just replay footage and talk about how we've done this before" bits from the special forces training mission stuff this episode. Clarkson did some special forces training with the SAS on his own a decade or more ago for an episode of "Inventions that changed the world" on guns and that was more entertaining, both because there were some actual soldiers there and because it wasn't chock full of not particularly funny scripted comedy sections.

That said, it basically feels like more of the same and I'm sure they'll find their comfort zone again in a season or two just like they did with old Top Gear so those are really just minor nitpicks. I'm really looking forward to the more out landish car stuff and trips they almost definitely have lined up given the previews. I also think it's nice that there's more of a focus on them as a trio than Top Gear's Clarkson - oh, and also these guys setup. One thing I noticed is that now all three of them walk in to the tent/studio together and spend almost all the sections together, as opposed to the old format where often it was Clarkson on his own or with a guest.
>>
>>14967171
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>14966983
Wrong pic my man
>>
>>14966983
>TONIGHT on Mech Tour
>James visits Zeonic
>Richard crashes a Zudah
>And I slap a newtype in the face

And Richard has a near-fatal crash flying the Zudah in a straight line and they me wait the episode again
>>
>>14969456
*Never air the episode again
Fucking phoneposting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.