[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... is it still not subbed yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

So... is it still not subbed yet?
>>
MOYASE MOYASE IKARI WO MOYASE
>>
>>14965569
Still not subbed. Unfortunately.
>>
>>14965569
Mecha gets no love in the anime world.

Let's just ignore these old classics so that we can sub the latest moeshit five times over under different groups, and then fellate it repeatedly because it has some 'deep' LN meta nonsense. Hurrah 2016.
>>
>>14968934
But that's not what's happening at least for English subs 99% of everything are just funimation or crunchyroll rips nowadays, fan subbing is mostly dead and pros don't wanna go for niche things that no one in the west has heard of
>>
File: 1216246907692 liger bowls.jpg (92KB, 515x640px) Image search: [Google]
1216246907692 liger bowls.jpg
92KB, 515x640px
>>14965569
are there even subs for the toku?
>>
>>14968934
>five times over under different groups

This triggers me so hard you have no fucking idea
>>
>>14968934
>and then fellate it repeatedly because it has some 'deep' LN meta nonsense. Hurrah 2016.

Pretty sure it's less that and more that there's just a larger population of people who are into watching cute girls do cute things over people who wanna watch cool mechs do cool things.
>>
Don't give up hope. Remember that only a few years ago we thought that most of the Brave series was going to stay unsubbed.
>>
>>14969583
Don't forget the very recent Metal Heroes renaissance we're going through right now. Even Jiban is getting subs again.
>>
>>14969588
Plus, Crunchyroll is the reason why the latest Time Bokan gets subs, not to mention various post-Taro Ultra shows. Also, a brave soul is doing Crayon Shin-Chan, despite the series not stopping. Finally, there's at least half a dozen groups focusing on specific niches (Hokuto no Gun on MANLY stuff, KofukuSub on shoujo series, etc).

Oh, and Luurah is a special kind of nutso who made it his life mission to tackle the shows from his childhood and did get to complete Daltanious (when Nagahama shows usually didn't get subs that weren't edited dubtitles).

>>14969006
Not that I know of. Of all IPs related to Dynamic Planning in some way, Liger has some of the worst luck getting subs.
>>
>>14968974
Isn't the point of fansubs to translate stuff that otherwise would be unavailable to westerners? The fact no one on the west has heard of should be an inceptive rather than a con
>>
>>14965569
I was actually going to sub the first episode as an extremely cruel April Fool's joke, but decided it was just too mean.
>>
This anime, along with Dragonar & Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rei are the three series I've been waiting for years for someone to translate. Never lose hope, I guess.
>>
>>14973174
Dragonar does at least have crabsticks.
>>
>>14973174
>>14973803
On that note, I have to wonder if the /m/ Subs project will go on without Gorge or wait until he gets a comp that doesn't go kerplooey.
>>
>>14973174
>Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rei
same
>>
>>14973855
I have no bloody clue, that's Gunlord's department Plus having a job has heavily reduced my amount of free time
>>
>>14974224
>>14973855
Gorge's computer is back up and I sent him the materials for the next couple of episodes, I just sent him a message on Steam to see how it's coming along~
>>
>>14974224
Understandable, but at least sky79 is pitching in.

>>14974308
Glad to hear then.
>>
>>14965569
never
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.