[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the midnight fenrir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (187KB, 614x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 614x505px
>>
ded
>>
>>14965298
executed for war crimes
>>
File: 343523_600.jpg (38KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
343523_600.jpg
38KB, 600x337px
>>14965298
They sank
>>
>>14965300
>>14965306

A combination of these, retirement and moving on with their lives. Charlotte and Nikki are both alive and well in the Republic of Zeon while the last we see of Sophie and Renchef is them in cuffs, destined for imprisonment and possibly trials.
>>
File: Charlotte.jpg (101KB, 338x295px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.jpg
101KB, 338x295px
>>14965349
>Charlotte and Nikki are both alive

That's good. Charlotte a cutie
>>
>>14965349
So Charlotte won the Nikkibowl?
>>
>>14965349
According the Gundam wiki they survived the war.
Sophie was apprehended by EFF soldiers, where she and Renchef are later transferred to the Republic of Zeon.

Gundam Wikia

On the Wiki
Wiki Activity
Random page
Videos
Images
Chat
Forum
Characters
Mechanic
Series
Community

Contribute
Watchlist Random page Recent changes
Charlotte Hepner Following the end of the war, as told in the Gundam Legacy manga, Charlotte is promoted to lieutenant in the new Republic of Zeon army. In U.C. 0084, Charlotte and Nikki help captain Ken Bederstadt prevent renegade Zeon forces from carrying out a nuclear attack.

As for the commander Gerhart Schmitzer it is unknown if he remained with the Republic of Zeon or fought with the Delaz Fleet during Operation Stardust or if he retired from military service altogether.
>>
>>14965298
*Amuro counting*
>>
Lt. Commander Gerhart Schmitzer would serve the Republic of Zeon following the conclusion of the One Year War. Although he would later attempt to resurrect the Midnight Fenrir, he would never personally see combat again. He died surrounded by family and friends in UC101 following complications related to his injuries in the One Year War. A popular rumor about him involves his involvement with Char Aznable and the rumored kidnapping of Mineva Zabi near the end of the First Neo Zeon War, assisting the Zeon war hero in his attempt to help the last known heir of the Zabi family escape to Earth.

Lieutenant Lou Roher would become involved in the African resistance forces after the war. Although unconfirmed, it's believed he piloted a Zaku II near the Pyramids of Giza that resulted in one of the sides of the pyramid being damaged when the Zaku slid down its face. Roher was later listed among a passenger manifest on a carrier ship heading towards the Jovian colonies near the Jovian moon of Io.

In relation to Io, Sophie Fran along with other members of the Midnight Fenrir were confirmed to have traveled to the colonies around the moon. Federation intelligence believes most of the surviving Fenrir ventured here along with other Zeon survivors. Zeonic influence in the colonies around this moon was notable and Zeon scientists involved with the Newtype-use Big Zam project were later found working on Io's terraforming project. Most of these colonies were later destroyed in Crossbone Vanguard terrorist attacks that saw the colonies set adrift leading to an unintentional mass colony drop on Io.
>>
>>14965361
What exactly was Hepner's Zaku specialized in? It had those fucking useless stationary vulcans and missiles, it was loaded with the best pods and no combat focused upgrade gears. Was it for observing and ambushing?
>>
>>14965449

Ionno. I like her but I found her better used as an operator for no reason beyond I just like having her to talk too
>>
>>14965298
I pretend that it's a mystery and that the bullsht that was Legacy never happened. I hope it gets retconned like MSV Chronicles to MSV-R.
>>
>>14965449
>Was it for observing and ambushing?
That was exactly it. It was really only useful for the White Base observation mission and sometimes before finding where Agar and the Mudrock are hiding before savescumming to kick that asshole in the teeth by knowing his spawn.
>>
>>14965298
dies
>>
>>14965388
>Gundam Legacy
I highly recommend this manga. It continues the stories for all the Side Story mangas:
Lost War Chronicles
Zeonic Fronts
Space, To the End of A Flash
Cameos from Blue Destiny
And a few MSV characters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.