[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Amuro have the most love interests in anime, up until the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161124_031327.jpg (66KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161124_031327.jpg
66KB, 720x432px
Did Amuro have the most love interests in anime, up until the era of Harem shows?
>>
Amuro a slut
>>
>>14961076
>Lalah said some nice things to Amuro
>aaah, they're lovers
>>
>>14961134
>Missing the point of the whole damn UC
Protip: UNDERSTANDING = mindfuck, literally
What the hell do you think the Ocean Imagery represents?
>>
His only lovers were Sayla, Beltorchika and Chan
That's still a lot mind you, but Fraw and Lalah were platonic.
>>
>>14961195
Only Bel and Chan over three anime installments.

And I guess his husband was Hayato at some point.
>>
>>14961076
Was Amuro a cuck?
>>
>>14961256
Yes

>Love Sayla, stolen by Kai
>Love Fraw, stolen by Hayato
>Love Lalah, stolen by Time
>Love Beltorchika, stolen by Bandai still skub since he has 2 separate story at that point
>Love Chan, stolen by Hathaway
>Love Char, stolen by Ghost Lalah

He's a massive turbocuck
>>
>>14961195
I thought it seemed pretty obvious Fraw wanted that Amuro dick, but never actually did anything about it.
I seem to recall the novel had her actually saying she loves him.
>>
>>14961284
>Love Fraw
For all instances Fraw was head over heel for Amuro, and Amuro friendzoned her all the way up to zeta.

At least he made a super Newtype God baby with Beltorchika
>>
>>14961134
>>Lalah said some nice things to Amuro>aaah, they're lovers

Newtype connection is orgasmic. You bet they were lovers.
>>
>>14961284
I thought Hayato had to beg Amuro for Fraw
>>
>>14961195
>Fraw settling for a manlet

sure as fuck she wanted Amuro, he just didn't give a fuck about her.
>>
>>14961427
Yes, because clearly Amuro's still gonna hit her and he know this.

And Amuro's letting him go with her because with all Feds cronies plucking around him, he doesn't stand a chance.

>>14961343
Nah he's only friendzoned her until after all hope for Lalah was lost.

And he know Sayla was closet BDSM fag and he's bailed out.

His last hope until Zeta was only Fraw, but it was too late.
>>
>>14961076
Amuro should stop having feelings for girls, they always die.
>>
>>14961076
Pretty sure it was Judau. His newtype powers are stronger too, causing more female deaths. And that's not even counting all the pussy he got between after ZZ all the way upto Victory/Crossbone.
>>
>>14962433
What happens to Judau after ZZ? Evolve implied he meets another Puru clone but thats all I know
>>
>>14963609
If you take Crossbone as canon he's become a drifter, he uses a beaten down ZZ Gundam renamed the Gump thats basically held together by duct tape
>>
>>14963609
Idk. All I know is he's the captain of a ship making it's way out of the solar system. ZZ has become a mish mash of different mobile suits called The Gump. It's implied that Roux was in one of the stasis pods, but he has another female accompanying him at the meantime. This was during crossbone/victory time. He also helped out the cast of both here and there.

Can't really find it anywhere, so summaries are the only way to find out about it.
>>
File: 1476388932067.png (370KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476388932067.png
370KB, 640x480px
Is it wrong to belive Amuro cucked hyito by fuckin bow in his mansion?
>>
>>14963632
You're thinking of Victory Gundam Sidestory. Here's a link to downloads.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fUrEEb2N6fZHh46WtKvFri1W9xuO63iUjj4TXV--Acs/edit#gid=0
>>
>>14961076
>era of Harem shows

You mean like 1981's Urusei Yatsura?
>>
>>14961370
They weren't. Lalah wouldn't sacrifice herself then.
>>
>>14966547
Lalah's whole beyond the time shit was spent asking Amuro why she couldn't have met him first, why couldn't she have met him sooner, etc. etc.

Why do you think Char hated Amuro so much? If Lalah Sune could have been like a mother to Char who do you think could have been like a father to him?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.