[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to make a man wear a dress asking for a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (58KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 225x300px
>>
File: 18946754618954.jpg (13KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
18946754618954.jpg
13KB, 258x195px
>>14960790

It's 2016, man. You can shit in any bathroom you want now. Gender stereotypes are antiquated.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
why, have one anon?
>>
I didn't expect him to openly come out of the closet at the end. Pretty progressive for 1999 Japan, putting in directly in the dialogue like that
>>
>>14960876
Historically, Japan was always more accepting of homosexuality than the western world. Well, gay dudes at least.
>>
>>14960805
Where's cross-dressing Judau?
>>
>>14960915
Then why does /lit/ tell me Yukio Mishimas repressed homosexuality was so taboo? Or is it because he was married?
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 600x698px
Yea buts ok
>>
>>14961098
The other postern isn't telling the whole story. Gay sex with teenagers from a lower class or among people below Samurai-status wasn't condoed, but actual gay males who had sexual intercourse with other adult gay males were considered ridiculous and barely functional as they were considered to be unable to interact with half of humanity. Alternatively, if they were Samurai, they would be executed for comitting high treason.

Yukio Mishima's cult was modeled on that "anyone fucking anyone other than me is comitting high treason"-model and his contemporary homosexuals were trying to find all-Japanese ways of being adult gay men who could partner up with other adult gay men and failed. I mean, they compiled their nation's history of same-sex love, yes, but their project didn't actually produce an all-japanese way of being a male adult homsexual.
>>
>>14960790
There is literally nothing gay about making a man wear a dress. If he's wearing a dress, it's still perfectly straight to pet or fuck him.
>>
File: huhrh3.jpg (56KB, 317x526px) Image search: [Google]
huhrh3.jpg
56KB, 317x526px
>>14960790
Sure. Also its normal if you wear a dress
>>
>>14960790
Depends. How cute is this man? It's not gay if they're cute. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>14960790
Is it gay for a man to constantly call another man a girls name (which isn't his name), have him crossdress a few times, and literally drop his girlfriend in an attempt to kidnap that man?

I'd say no. You're totally straight.
>>
>>14961098
Because they're idiot fucks who think American cultural norms apply to the whole fucking world and all of history.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.