[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

find a flaw
>>
File: Titans 3.png (809KB, 1912x990px) Image search: [Google]
Titans 3.png
809KB, 1912x990px
>>14960139
Controlled by their corrupted donors
>>
>>14960139
They want to heal a system with terminal illness.
>>
>>14960139
>want to protect the earth
>call themselves the Anti-earth Union group
>>
>>14960139
They didn't achieve spacenoid independence
>>
>>14960139
They destroyed Earth's only defense from the Zeke menace.
>>
File: 315052.jpg (231KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
315052.jpg
231KB, 800x579px
>>14960141
>Gasses and lasers colonies for no reason other than teh lulz

>Calls the other guys corrupt

>>14960788
>destroyed Earth's only defense from the Zeke menace.

>Totally ignoring the fact that Syrup was forming an alliance with Haman

Titanfags really are delusional.
>>
File: 634.jpg (32KB, 368x524px) Image search: [Google]
634.jpg
32KB, 368x524px
>>14960980
I met some tremendous people on the Jupitoris, amazing mobile suit designers and some really great guys who love their mining work, either way I don't have time to discuss this none sense I am off to dock with the Jupitoris and oggle some mobile suit strippers.
>>
>>14961619
can I come too I am kinda bored here on the Hario
>>
File: TitansgetBTFOd.png (978KB, 1361x1505px) Image search: [Google]
TitansgetBTFOd.png
978KB, 1361x1505px
>>
>>14960361
No, it was the Anti Earth-Union Group. They opposed federal government of the Earth
>>
File: 65.jpg (255KB, 712x1062px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
255KB, 712x1062px
>>14962452
Is this guy legitimately assblasted?
>>
>>14962452
>>14962452
>Truth and Justice the American Way
>Leader based on Joseph Stalin

Average terrorist intelligence.
>>
>>14961619

Introduce me to some 3.14qt jovian girls please.
>>
>>14960139
Well I mean, Wong was kind of a douche
>>
>>14960139
They're solely responsible for the collapse of the Federation. If the AEUG had never been formed or had been defeated early on, the Titans would have been very capable of defeating Axis and preventing the three Neo Zeon wars.
>>
File: TitansDinduNuffins.png (402KB, 487x388px) Image search: [Google]
TitansDinduNuffins.png
402KB, 487x388px
>>14962464
I'm just calling out edgy teenagers for what they really are: Edgy teenagers.

>>14962477
I'd rather have Space Stalin as a leader than Space McCarthy and his pals: Space McCain, and Fake Kamandara.

>>14962535
>Titans would have been very capable of defeating Axis and preventing the three Neo Zeon wars.

>By kissing up to Haman's cunt and letting her drop colonies anyway.

At this point I can't tell if you guys are unintentionally ignorant or if you're just being shitters.
>>
File: assad_hafiz01.jpg (35KB, 742x794px) Image search: [Google]
assad_hafiz01.jpg
35KB, 742x794px
>>14962621

Jamaican Daninghan/Hafez Assad did nothing wrong you disgusting terrorist animal

Now get gassed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre
>>
Zeon now.

Zeon forever.

Proud Earth Zeon here.
>>
>>14962621
>By kissing up to Haman's cunt and letting her drop colonies anyway.
Hey dipshit, those were the members of the Federation who were left after the ones who supported the Titans were removed. And the Titans wouldn't have had a reason to try allying with Axis if the Argama hadn't been fucking their shit up.
>>
>>14962637
its really him
>>
>>14962637

The Muslim Brotherhood was Jamaican Hafez mad.
>>
File: Titans Ending 1.png (4MB, 1920x6436px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Ending 1.png
4MB, 1920x6436px
They were going to bring true order
>>
File: Titans Ending 2.png (2MB, 1920x3176px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Ending 2.png
2MB, 1920x3176px
>>
File: -----------.jpg (1MB, 1912x2848px) Image search: [Google]
-----------.jpg
1MB, 1912x2848px
>>14962637
>Jamaican Daninghan did nothing wrong you disgusting terrorist animal

They did nothing wrong
>>
>>14960139
They didn't stop Neo-Zeon from rising. Twice.
>>
>>14960139
They're Char enablers.

In effect Blex, Bright and co. are literally responsible for the rise of Char's Neo Zeon and Axis.
>>
>>14962903
This is correct. That's part of the tragedy of Zeta. While well-intentioned, the AEUG doomed the Federation and the Universal Century.
>>
>>14962691
Why his legs looks like spaghetti?
>>
>>14962950
Soul is still trying to be weighed down by Gravity.

Also...
>Believing in God
>Universal Century Any Year
KU KU KU
>>
>>14962669
>By acting exactly like the guys they were formed to hunt down.

Pottery.

>>14962648
> the Titans wouldn't have had a reason to try allying with Axis if the Argama hadn't been fucking their shit up.

Well sure they did Billy. Because remember! Your big-nosed leader was a spacenoid supremacist all along. Oh but it's totally okay if you guys do it right?
>>
File: Brave-msg-card.jpg (118KB, 343x308px) Image search: [Google]
Brave-msg-card.jpg
118KB, 343x308px
Friendly reminder that the leader of the Titan remnants "New Desides" looks like Chris Chan.
>>
>>14963325
Just like how the AEUG and Axis, who both wanted to get people off Earth too, got along so well? Jamitov would have had reason to defeat Axis without the AEUG - he wants power. He wants to rule, he wants the Federation to vote the Titans more power so he can start moving people into space. He'd blast the shit out of Axis with the colony laser.

Meanwhile, Axis and Char's Neo Zeon, led by a former AEUG leader, want to drop colonies and kill far more than the Titans ever even tried to kill.

You can't use that as an attack when the only faction around that wanted to keep everything the same were the spineless fucks who let Haman drop a colony and gave Char Axis. If anybody were to start moving people into space, I'd rather it not be an actual fucking Zeek. And this is all assuming Sciricco wouldn't just take over.
>>
>>14963359
>he wants power. He wants to rule
And that's totally reason enough to be an oppressive thug and make people hate you enough to bring Zeon back, right?

>Meanwhile, Axis and Char's Neo Zeon, led by a former AEUG leader, want to drop colonies and kill far more than the Titans ever even tried to kill.
Wrong. Haman only dropped the one colony to kill the heads of the federation at the time. Char dropped Axis and claimed it was to move humanity into space for good, but really just wanted to settle his grudge with Amuro. While both were heinous actions, the difference between Zeon and the Titans is that Zeon did it out of desperation. When the Titans tried to drop a colony, or yannow...laser a bunch, they did it to show they had the biggest e-penises in space.

>You can't use that as an attack when the only faction around that wanted to keep everything the same were the spineless fucks who let Haman drop a colony and gave Char Axis.
Yeah. The same spineless fucks who let the Dindu Nuffin faction gas colonies, hollow one out to turn into a laser, and hand them A Baoa Qu. Char wasn't the only leader of the AEUG, just the one with the most charisma to his name.

>If anybody were to start moving people into space, I'd rather it not be an actual fucking Zeek. And this is all assuming Sciricco wouldn't just take over.
Shame we don't live in a world where Unicorn didn't eventually happen.
>>
>>14963470
>When the Titans tried to drop a colony,

Except for the fact that it was aimed on the newly discovered secret HQ of Karaba on Earth. But lets just conveniently forget that
>>
>>14963330
BLACK ARMS
>>
>>14963470
>And that's totally reason enough to be an oppressive thug and make people hate you enough to bring Zeon back, right?
They were already back. Axis was returning, there were Zeon remnants hanging around. The Titans could have certainly dealt with any such group that sprang up, considering they'd be unlikely to have the autistic child who singlehandedly brought about their downfall.

>Haman only dropped the one colony to kill the heads of the federation at the time.
Which failed completely since they just left. Luckily, Neo Zeon, being the humanitarians they are, was there to prevent any civilians escaping.

>Char dropped Axis and claimed it was to move humanity into space for good
Yeah, Char dropped Fifth Luna and then Axis to cause a nuclear winter and make Earth uninhabitable.

>When the Titans tried to drop a colony, or yannow...laser a bunch, they did it to show they had the biggest e-penises in space.
Creative way of saying "it was a show of force".

>>14963489
Weren't they trying to drop it on Granada?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.