[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: m.jpg (137KB, 1362x767px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
137KB, 1362x767px
So. I want to get into mecha, but I don't know where to start. Robot fighting sequences in Space Dandy got me interested, and I watched something called Grendizer at some point in my life, but that's it. Currently I'm trying out Shin Mazinger Z, and while it's pretty fucking awesome, I want something with more... mechanical designs, if you know what I mean. Can you suggest me something?
>>
>>14956823
dougram
>>
>>14956823
Cubix: Robots for Everyone
>>
>>14956837
Don't do this to me, man.
>>
Boku No Pico.
>>
>>14956823
G Gundam.
Gaogaigar.
The original Gundam if you have the balls for 1979 animation.
>>
>>14956856
Hey man, robots for everyone. Y'know?
>>
>>14956837
I had the Gamecube game for this piece of trash. Not only did I 100% it, but it became painfully obvious to me that the character models were rigged in such a way that when they talk, their lower jaws remain rigid and only their upper jaws move.

Why I ever subjected myself to that shit I'll never know.
>>
>>14956823
Aquarion, Gravion, Dougram, Zegapain, VOTOMS, Macross Zero and 7, Gundam SEED and Destiny (also 00), Brager, Daitarn 3, Zambot 3, Xabungle, Dunbine, Dragonar, Might Gaine, Dagwon, Fighbird, Star Driver, Eureka Seven Astral Ocean (you may need to see the not as good first series), Mazinkaiser SKL, Escaflowne, Gaikin, Steel God Jeeg, Fafner, and Gear Fighter Dendoh.
>>
>>14956905
>Brager
Meant to type Braiger, not sure why the I was not there....
>>
>>14956823
J-Decker and Vifam.

>>14956905
It should be noted that there's two versions of Gaiking; the 70s one and the Legend of DM one. Also, someone is slowly subbing the Toei Jeeg.

>>14956902
At least Dr. K's mechs and robots were cool. Kulminator and Kilobot were uncontestably the best.
>>
Shin Mazinger is one of the best thematic mecha shows of the last decade.
>>
File: 1468164199161.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1468164199161.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>14956905
>Aquarion, Gravion, Macross Zero, Gundam SEED and Destiny (also 00), Eureka Seven Astral Ocean (you may need to see the not as good first series), Fafner,
>>
File: 1476331311917.jpg (73KB, 726x692px) Image search: [Google]
1476331311917.jpg
73KB, 726x692px
Getter Robo (The manga series and then the OVAs)
Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam, and Char's Counterattack.
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Big O
Xabungle
Layzner
G Gundam
Turn A Gundam
>>
>>14956902
>their lower jaws remain rigid and only their upper jaws move
that sounds legitimately terrifying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.