[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Katoki become a parody of himself at this point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: mg psycho zaku.jpg (201KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mg psycho zaku.jpg
201KB, 1024x1024px
Has Katoki become a parody of himself at this point?
>>
>>14956172
More boosters make it go faster. What are you talking about, OP
>>
Only so many things you can do with a zaku
>>
>>14956172
that loop looks kind of dodgy
>>
>>14956172
I know right, we need more clown colored robot samurais
>>
>>14956172
MORE BOOSTERS!
>>
>>14956172
Has anybody used a colony as a backpack?
>>
>>14956172
Katoki didn't even design that, the author of Thunderbolt did.
>>
>>14957885
The giant tube booster on its back was Katoki's doing.
>>
>>14957901
If you look at what Thunderdolt's author has done with the excessive verniers and fucking stupid sub-arm assemblies, I would suppose Katoki is just putting some icing on the shit cake.

If that's ALL he added, then he probably was passive-aggressively making fun of Thunderbolt's author.
I wouldn't put such behavior past him; Katoki's feelings on artistic development are strong enough that he still gets to obscure the MS designs for Frozen Teardrop.
>>
>>14956172
> Katoki
Isn't that actually Ohtagaki's work? The original design, I mean, not whatever 'Ver Ka' tweaking they did for the MG.
>>
>>14957907
I remember hearing some rumour about how the author was trying to fix some physics issue with the suits regarding center of mass by giving them all those add-ons and boosters. That a real thing?
>>
>>14956172
>>14956172
BIG
>>
>>14957919
It's a humanoid design. How would adding large backpacks "fix" the centre of gravity?

It's not like there are even specific specs that would allow us to figure out the centre of gravity.
>>
File: fa unicorn.png (502KB, 768x575px) Image search: [Google]
fa unicorn.png
502KB, 768x575px
>>14957907
>If that's ALL he added, then he probably was passive-aggressively making fun of Thunderbolt's author.

You wish.
>>
>>14957907
>I wouldn't put such behavior past him; Katoki's feelings on artistic development are strong enough that he still gets to obscure the MS designs for Frozen Teardrop.

He's hiding them because he wants to get paid bigger bucks for letting them get animated. Why do you think he keeps redrawing everyone else's designs? Because he likes them?

Nah nigga, Katoki just wants the dosh.
>>
>>14957953
RED
>>
File: 1440237294926.jpg (15KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1440237294926.jpg
15KB, 192x171px
>>14957875
>Has anybody used a colony as a backpack?

I am really glad you still post!
>>
File: 1412527693560.jpg (55KB, 302x291px) Image search: [Google]
1412527693560.jpg
55KB, 302x291px
>>14957983
>It's a humanoid design. How would adding large backpacks "fix" the centre of gravity?

by changing the mass at any edge of the shape?

go bolt a bucket of dicks to the top of your fag mobile, it'll change the center of gravity of said fag mobile.
>>
>>14956172
The thing *was* sort of a parody, of the desperate kind.

>You have to take out a full-armor Gundam
>What is available to you are a Zaku, a Cripple, and a fuckton of spare parts.

Psycho-Zaku was clearly *not* meant to be a production model or even some big fancy prototype to show off to the brass.

It was a last-ditch hope that if we have ENOUGH bazooka and ENOUGH machinegun on the ONE guy that seems good enough to actually dodge a few hits from that fucker, MAYBE we can put a dent in it.
>>
>>14960290
>okay, but how do we get it there, it's massively overloaded now
>I see five vernier/fueltank backpacks there, weld all of them to the cripple
>>
File: Angel_Strike_Gundam_1.jpg (379KB, 800x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_Strike_Gundam_1.jpg
379KB, 800x1197px
>>14957875
There was that time in BF where they made a backpack out of the Archangel, but a colony I don't think so
>>
>>14957983
I don't recall what exactly the issue was, just I remember a lot of talk when the Thunderbolt manga first came out about how the author was trying to make it harder science or some shit by altering the designs to fix some glaring physics flaw in the way mobile suits work. I'm pretty sure it was something to do with mass and balance, I just don't recall exactly what it was.
>>
>>14960290
But the whole point of the Living Dead division was to turn cripples into valuable soldiers. And the science departments main project was the Psycho/Reuse tech. It was a big fancy prototype that they were going to show off to the brass, that (had the war not been about to end) probably would have become a production model. That's why the male scientist took the data with him, he knew it was valuable.

I'll admit, there's some uncertainty in how long they had been working on the Psycho Zaku. It could have very well only started development in response to the FAG, but I am very doubtful of this. We don't really know over many days Thunderbolt covers, but I'm also doubtful that there are enough days to develop the Psycho Zaku in it's entirety.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.