[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doraemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 137

File: doraemon.gif (1B, 486x500px)
doraemon.gif
1B, 486x500px
Is this /m/?
>>
File: shine spark.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
shine spark.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
Of course he's a robot cat from the future
>>
>robot
>most powerful robot in all of existence
>not /m/

Also, we've had multiple threads about the blue guy, using the coming and airing of the English dub (RIP?) as a springboard for general discussion of the show and even other Fujiko Fujio properties.
>>
>>14955753
>most powerful robot in existence

Case in point: This gadget here turns lies into truth. Doraemon can go up to Turn A, Demonbane, STTGL, Superman Thought Robot, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito/SSB Kaioken xWhatever Goku, anyone, simply say he'll win, and the very fabric of reality will twist, bend over, and open it's asshole wide to ensure his win.
>>
>>14955753
Why do those doraemons have ears but the main Doraemon doesn't?
>>
>>14955851
Unless they retcon it, a mouse bite off his ears and that's also the origin of his mouse-phobia.
>>
>>14955899
What the? Lmao
I really need to get deeper into this franchise

>>14955808
Did they change it in the most recent movie adaptation (Stand by me or w/e it was called)? In that one it was a potion that turned lies into truth, not a beak
>>
>>14956028
I don't remember any gadget like that appearing in Stand By Me. The only potion gadget in that movie was the one that makes people hate the user, called the "Bug-off Drink" in the English version.
>>
>>14955753
>the English dub (RIP?)
I haven't forgotten about making copies of those eps that are on in-demand, btw.
Signs point to me taking a solid stab at it this week.
>>
>>14955753
>strongest
Most of his powers come from his gadget.
>>
He's /m/ as fuck
>>
File: 2007 movie 1.webm (1B, 486x500px)
2007 movie 1.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>14956626
Does it matter much? Doraemon can use them at any time, almost like they're extensions of his own body. It's the same as a Gundam going out decked with a combined pack and/or full armor.

His one weakness is that if someone genre-savvy can somehow manage to separate him from his 4D pocket, then he'd be in trouble.

>>14956584
ganbare Dorkly
If you don't do it, I don't think there's anyone else getting those eps off there before they go down at this point. No pressure.
>>
>>14957304
>If you don't do it, I don't think there's anyone else getting those eps off there before they go down at this point. No pressure.
yeah, I know it's pretty much up to me, may god have mercy on us all
worst case scenario you'll get cams of it from me pointing a shit flipcam at my tv
>>
>>14956584
Any new Doraemon anime release is better than none at all lately, so good luck! Also, reminder that Forgotten Scans are doing the manga.
>>
good news
I've mostly got it working. I figured out why there's the dead space, and with a bit of luck eliminating that will make it look less shit, but I'm not sure if its just the source video on on-demand just being meh
but the framerate and audio seems to be good enough to make it worth doing
>>
>>14957425
Almost there. I got a version but I didn't disable the mic so there's an echo and background noise.
I've got a new copy going and I'm mostly confident it'll work.
Don't expect any thing great but it'll keep it from getting lost in the time void like the ZZ and Kamen Rider dubs

Get ready for froyo.
>>
I think this one got uploaded by somebody else already, but better too many than not enough.

Calm Down, Big G; Hello Martians

in the first one Doraemon breaks out the dank powers of the chill-out stick, but can Big G's gluten rage be chilled?
in the second one Doraemon decides playing god on a planetary scale is a good way to get free froyo

https://mega.nz/#!dpgyGKBI!bmIofKQljptTINHyIk72yMq14FBne1WLIgSBaEAItxk
>>
>>14957662
>>14957614
>>14957425
Video quality seems good enough. As long as the audio isn't "RIP Headphone Users" tier, everything's fine.

Also, just do the ones after episode 43/s2e16, "See You Go Round/Puppet Master's Camera". That was the last that was ripped by [ColdFusion] before DXD started messing with the schedule and eventually taking it off.
>>
>>14957692
hrm, my cable lists that one as 17. For season 2 they have
1: Calm Down Big G / Hello Martians
2: Attaboy Noby! Treasure Huntin Pork Chop
3: Erase Your Face/ Doraemon, Doraemon, Everywhere
4: Doraemon and the Space Shooters
5: Guiding Angel / Big G's Pizza of Terror
6: Invasion of the Goat Aliens
7: Animal Transformation Crackers / Deluxified
8: Feeling Crabby / Rock Your World Record
9: Noby Goes Off The Rails / The UnNoby
10: Elementary, My Dear Doraemon / Kernels of Wrath
11: Attack of the Clines / Hole Away From Home
12: Bug Hero Fix / Snowman in Town
13: Blowback Bobby / When The Last Leaf Falls
14: Gorgon's Spell / Snow Melt
15: End of The World / The Horizon Tape
16: The Galaxy Grand-Prix
17: See You Go Round / The Puppet Master's Camera!
18 Superbaby Panic / A Hurricane is a Boy's Best Friend
19 I saw a Ghost
20 G-tasic G To the Rescue / Noby's Tough to Stomach
21 Rub a Dub Dub See the World From a Tub / Big Boys Do Cry
22 What's on the Robo Catwalk / The Greatest Little Town in the World
23 Noby's Home is his Castle
24 A Little Adventure
25 Noby! Noby! He's Our Man / Gone with the Sneeze
26 Let Cat's Cradle Rule the World / Big G's Big Show
>>
>>14957709
Oops, miscalculated a little. But yeah, all those there before s2e18 are already out there on Nyaa by said group, and are the ones I have.
>>
>>14957721
17 is halfway through, I'll just keep going.
This one has Doraemon unleashing forces so dark and evil that he wrestles with the moral implications of it.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!9lgAxQ5D!1exL4p3wOCK7SoVgoDhlsJcqm-zsqx6BIZiWCaQ_3Gk

17: See You Go Round / The Puppet Master's Camera!
Nobita might not get twenty bucks. Time to break out gadgets.
Then it's time for zany voodoo fun. Contains no goat sacrifice footage.
>>
okay so mega's being a butt and is hanging on Decrypting at login

I'll upload 18 tomorrow.
You find out where the Doraemon dub takes place in this one.
>>
>>14956584
>>14957304
>If you don't do it, I don't think there's anyone else getting those eps off there before they go down at this point. No pressure.

Oh yeah, what's the story behind this?
>>
>>14955753
I gotta say that's probably the only /m/ scene that is simultaneously /m/ as fuck and adorable
>>
>>14955337

Clearly. Also, best waifu, and you cannot prove me otherwise.
>>
>>14958477
a while back Disney XD sporadically aired the second season of the Doraemon dub but the last batch fell through the cracks due to crap scheduling like a lot of kids tv.

until the the end of the year Disney XD's in-demand channel has the lot of both seasons

previous discussions have revealed that there's not a lot of people who
a) have Disney XD on demand
b) give a shit about Doraemon
c) have even the slightest glimmer of ability to make videos
d) have the ability to distribute files

as such it's probably up to me to make copies of these last episodes before they get pulled
>>
>>14958556
Aw shit, godspeed /m/y dude
Will you keep us updated?
>>
>>14958578
yeah, no problem

I'm probably going to knock out an ep or two this morning before I go to work.

Not sure how I'll handle a batch upload. I'll probably do a torrent of some sort, maybe just my stuff, maybe the lot of the dub.
>>
Mega's still hanging for me
If it keeps doing it I'll try logging in on a few different accounts of mine when I get to work.
I wonder if it's just mega screwing up or if I've activated some mouse merchant trap card. I assume it's just mega.
>>
>>14958587
>>14958653

If you do decide to use a torrent I can probably set up a computer to help seed
>>
okay looks like mega's just acting up with my main browser, I got through on a different one
I'll upload more when I get out from work later today.
>>
>>14956626
and?
00 its 00 due to its twin drive system.
Nu gundam can push Axis due to its pschoframe system
Doraemon can bend the very fabric of reality itself due to its gadget.

Gold help us when he saw a rat
>>
>>14955899
By the way, which chapter of the manga is the Birth of Doraemon movie based on?
>>
File: 00Patrick.png (1B, 486x500px)
00Patrick.png
1B, 486x500px
>>14955337
No this is Patrick
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!I4xxQLbZ!F3j2MilMrfcrAHuwP0xQPQ is the directory I'm upping them to
I've got 17-20 up there now.
in episode 18 they show a map of the hurricane about to hit Noby's house
In the American dub Doraemon apparently takes place in the panhandle of Florida
>>
>>14959534
>the panhandle of florida

What the actual -
>>
>>14959534
Ah yes, how could we forget the part of the state with the Japanese houses (complete with tatami mats) and architecture, traditions, style of dress, and mannerisms?

Thanks and great to finally see progress on these.

Also:
https://mega.nz/#F!5pg0nDyB!pSrxajUUYPidF0ozLh1b-Q
DDLs for all of season 1, some movies, and 20+ Yojigen subbed eps for anyone wanting to get it.

>>14957321
>manga
I just grab the Amazon kindle store versions of the English manga. They're in full color, too (but with fewer chapters).
>>
>>14959534
>Florida
That makes too much sense of a dub.
>>
>>14959800
and i misspelled "for"
goddamnit brain
>>
>>14959788
>Ah yes, how could we forget the part of the state with the Japanese houses (complete with tatami mats) and architecture, traditions, style of dress, and mannerisms?
there's the Morikami down in south FL at least
not too sure about the hilly areas we see, though

>Thanks and great to finally see progress on these.
no problem
let me know if my antivirus pops up in any of these and I'll re-record them. It sporadically yells at me to update.
>>14959800
yeah it works for me
>>
21's up, also

forgot to put that in, sorry
sage for 2x
>>
>>14958487
She was a bitch before her redemption, but not doubting that. Mostly because I've only seen SBM and both Steel Troops movies, along with the 2007 demon one, and aren't up on most of the movie/other girls.
>>
>>14956545
Speaking of SBM, reminder once again that, as hinted by this post, there's a dual audio version of the movie on Nyaa, with the US English cast.
>>
>>14962383
Dual audio?
>>
Shizuka 2pure, not being able to look at a boy in swim trunks.

Nice editing, guys. It's clear as day that he ran out the hot tub naked in his fear.

>>14963698
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=838009
>>
22 and 23 are up
>>
>>14955509
This fucking episode
>>
The rest of it's up in that mega folder.

As far as I'm aware this means all known Doraemon American dub materials are preserved on the onlines.

Again, if there's something I screwed up please let me know asap. These are supposed to go down at the end of the year iirc.

I tried to look up my own reactions to the dub announcement so we could point at them and laugh in hindsight but apparently they fell into the archive time void.
So instead
>>Somebody on ANN on the announce of the dub
>Yeah it's a terrible move, it would've done nicely on Adult Swim with a few edits.
Even without this sage advice, we can still enjoy a Doraemon dub that uses phrases like "snot rocket", "noob", and "MAD SKILLZ". and I want to believe that "go time" is a nod to Buttlord although I know that's optimistic.
and via youdubber because The Offsprings are a bunch of copyrighting jerks, ancient dankness
http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=673XiJkL4Q8&video_start=0&audio=us8OhI-OTHg&audio_start=1
>>
>>14968404
Thank you based dorkly
>>
>>14968868
no problem
>>
>>14968404
Thanks for doing what needed to be done. It's good to finally see these without the video cropped and the voices/SFX several pitches up like they are on Youtube. And all the videos seem to play perfectly on my end.

>I tried to look up my own reactions to the dub announcement so we could point at them and laugh in hindsight but apparently they fell into the archive time void. So instead
>>Somebody on ANN on the announce of the dub
>>Yeah it's a terrible move, it would've done nicely on Adult Swim with a few edits.

Yeah, that's a pretty dumb thing to say. 2005 Doraemon's more wholesome than something like the older Shin-chan stuff we got (the newer/more recent stuff is incredibly sanitized) which was considered to be in that mostly unsellable valley between "too vulgar for kids" and "too childish for adults" here before Funi gave it it's infamous dub.

But really, I hope the Japanese companies behind the show didn't just up and abandon their efforts to get the show popular here in time for when they trot Doraemon out at the olympics, but it's not looking too good since it's been off the air for a little more than a year now. It's like they're not even caring.

They should prod Viz to bring over those colorized editions of the manga that's sold digitally on Amazon in physical form and/or bring over one of the recent traditional movies like Secret Gadget Museum, New Steel Troops or Space Heroes, to debut alongside a season 3 of episodes.
>>
Was the timeloop thing a fan comic or official?
>>
>>14972612
Timeloop as in the time loop in Stand By Me?
>>
>>14972755
Probably talking about that fan comic that looked so official that it got into legal trouble.
>>
File: im a tooth.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
im a tooth.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I saw this in my routine searches for cheap shit on ebay.
>I'm a tooth!
wat
>>
>>14959534
If it's hilly areas, it's probably Crestview. In the Florida Panhandle, though? That makes too much sense.
>>
>>14973733
>>14959954
>>14959800

I can't believe we're actually trying to rationalize Doraemon being set in Florida lmao
>>
File: 57a1c6ba939c6.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
57a1c6ba939c6.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>14972907
I'm sure it's not actually the case, but it is as if SBM was made as a response for that fanmade ending. It's like they finally realized that fans wanted an ending for the story.
>>
>>14955753
This is the first time I'm seeing this. It's adorable.

>egg-over-rice
>>
>>14956028
The potion version was in the manga. I haven't watched Stand By Me but I think Nobita drinks it after Doraemon leaves?

>at the end Nobita realizes that he was just venting his frustrations the whole day, and Doraemon will never come back
>potion still in effect
>Doraemon comes back

That made me smile when I first read it, and I still like to remember it from time to time.
>>
Do people here know that is being fansubbed now?
https://www.reddit.com/user/PickleSammiches/

All of the US dub episodes are in 720P on usenet. And the Birth Of Japan 2016 movie is in the Singapore iTunes Store with English subs.
>>
>>14975330
>All of the US dub episodes are in 720P on usenet
oh cool, what group? I've been meaning to get back on usenet
>>
Is there a MEGA link for the S2 dub episodes?
>>
>>14975990
https://mega.nz/#F!I4xxQLbZ!F3j2MilMrfcrAHuwP0xQPQ is the stuff I uploaded
not sure about ddls for the other eps
>>
>Solution to stopping the unshrinkable giant Suneo from from drowning the town in his piss was to just make the entire town giant

The madmen.

>>1497533
Cool. Even though it's J->C->E, anyone picking up the slack for subs after the entirety of Yojigen got subninja'd is fine, I guess.

>2016 movie with subs
Hope that guy rips it. Also, there's been pics going around of some Gamestops that were selling the figure of Doraemon from that particular movie for some super-weird reason. Wasn't Bandai supposed to bring out toys of the series? Wonder what happened to that.

>>14975990
I plan on uploading the ones pre-s2e18/ep 44 very soon.
>>
>>14978196
On the other hand, the editing made this half of the entire episode (Mobile Hot Tub) awkward, rather than funny. Who do they think they're fooling with badly drawn swimwear on characters taking baths?
>>
>>14978899
yeah it seems like they didn't really plan ahead when picking which eps they adapted

what was the deal with the castle episode?
there's castles selling cheap in Germany
cheap enough for Noby's family to buy and apparently cheap enough for Noby to buy?
>>14978196
>Wasn't Bandai supposed to bring out toys of the series? Wonder what happened to that.
iirc one of the Doraemon threads on here found what looked to be an official USA merch store online a few threads back
>>
File: 20161201_005153.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
20161201_005153.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>14978946
>what was the deal with the castle episode?
It's a story adapted from the manga, though they seem to have left out the exact cost of the the castle they went to in the beginning in the dub.
(10 million yen = around $88,000 today. Don't know how much it'd be in the 70s when it was written.)

>an official USA merch store online
Yeah:
http://shop.doraemon.com/

They have the 2 vinyl figures there, but there was more stuff planned, one being some big Doraemon that dispenses toy versions of some of the gadgets kind of like a gachapon machine.
>>
File: 20161201_121709.png (1B, 486x500px)
20161201_121709.png
1B, 486x500px
>>14957321
>>14959788
Okay, since the Amazon Kindle app on Android isn't broken anymore:

They've been selling the English manga for a couple of years now on Amazon. It's where the English names used in the dub of the anime (aside from Shizuka -> Sue just for said anime) come from. They're $1.99 a volume and have fewer chapters than a tankobon would, but they're entirely colorized, have a top-notch translation to go with them, and what's already out there composes a giant chunk of the manga.

I was initally resistant to getting the digital versions, waiting for Shogakukan Asia to release more physical volumes for me to import from Singapore, or Viz/any of the companies involved in the whole "Doraemon USA" operation to do the smart thing and release the full color manga in physical form, but as time goes on, both are getting less likely, so I thought it couldn't hurt. Plus, with the complete lack of Doraemon home media releases in the States, which would have happened already under more competent people, it's one of two ways (the other being to buy stuff from the US store) to actually support the franchise over here.
>>
>>14975323
I was confused as a kid about why he would say he wish to never be with Doraemon
It was only after like a decade I realized that he was still under the effect of the potion
>>
>>14959534
Hahhaa, I just noticed, that's fucking Panama City of all places.

Doraemon came for Spring Break!
>>
>>14982521
Is that potion based off an actual Doraemon story or is it just part of Stand By Me?
>>
>>14978899
Shizuka 2pure
>>
>>14984231
Indeed.

Wonder how people wash themselves properly with clothes on in dub Doraemon world.
>>
File: images.png (1B, 486x500px)
images.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>14986829
>*fap fap fap fap*
>>
File: 144029.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
144029.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>14987288
He couldn't help it after webm related.
>>
>>14957304
There's a tankoubon story where the gang goes to a fantasy world and Nobita dies and they have to gather enough mana to rez him. Do you know what it's called, or if there's a movie of it?
>>
>>
>>
>>14975990
>>14978196

Okay, uploaded Season 2 eps 1-13 (eps 27-39) in the MEGA here as of now: >>14959788
>>
>>14989077
aaaaand the rest of the dub's Season 2 before what Dorkly uploaded is now up in DDL form in that same Mega folder, for those who having trouble with the now-poorly seeded torrents on Nyaa.
>>
>>14989077

Thanks again based dorkly
>>
>>14990128
cool, thanks!
>>
>>14982838
It was an actual story.
I used to own the bootleg Chinese books where Doraemon is translated as "Robot Cat"
The story is the first of volume 7, right after volume 6 ended on Doraemon left
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKchhRGiOxU

so the new trailer for 2017 has come out, can anyone tell me what happened in the trailer?
>>
>>14991806
>I used to own the bootleg Chinese books where Doraemon is translated as "Robot Cat"

"Ding Dang" means "Robot"? I'm a generic ABC degenerate PinYinfagger so I don't really know much about the more niche parts of Chinese
>>
File: Capture.png (1B, 486x500px)
Capture.png
1B, 486x500px
>>14975627
this one
>>
File: 1405020141498.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1405020141498.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>14993738
Wasn't "Ding Dong" just the pre-90s name for the series in Hong Kong before it got it's new name pronounced like the Japanese, while the equivalent of "Robot Cat" was just an old name used in the mainland/elsewhere in general in the language?
>>
>>14997719
IDK about HK because my aunt is from the mainland and she's the one that calls it "Ding Dang Mao"
>>
Always nice to know so many fellow chinks are on this board

>>14997719
>>14993738
小叮当 is the Hong Kong / Cantonese version, which means "Little Bell"
机器猫 is the old mainland version, which mean "Robot Cat"
多拉A梦 is the official translation now, which is just phonetic translation

This shit always annoys me and give me a giggle at the same time. Buying Ultraman was always a riot because you don't know which translation you're gonna get and have to do a lot of detective work to learn whose name is what and what the fuck is supposed to be happening if you end up with the Cantonese version. Mind you, this was before Internet is readily available, so you can be talking about different shows to some new friend and slowly come to the conclusion that you guys are talking about the same thing.

When Pokemon finally got official translation all fucking hell broke loose. It was hilarious.

>>14997987
叮当猫 is just some street name, like how your grandma calls Superman Pentagon Cap
>>
File: gigantorwp.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
gigantorwp.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>14997999
>like how your grandma calls Superman Pentagon Cap
Lmao, reminds me that my grandma once asked me about which shows I liked and if I was like my dad who watched something she roughly pronounced as "My Ham Bo"
We spent 10 minutes haggling over what exactly she was trying to say, finally my dad arrived and after explaining it was determined that she was referring to pic related
>>
I once successfully communicated to some Chinese guy that I wanted to buy Doraemon crap by going through names from my HK dvds "uhh, Doraemon? Dola A Dream? Ding Dong?" OH DING DONG YES DING DONG. (perplexed) YOU WANT DING DONG?
>>
File: Yes.png (1B, 486x500px)
Yes.png
1B, 486x500px
>>14998033
Wanna share with the class here dorkly?
>>
>>14998042
what, the HKs?
I'm pretty sure they're all the same as the ARR crabsticks.
>>
>>14997719
>>14997999
Never forget the man who dubbed Ding Dong in Hong kong. RIP Voice actor. You also did a good job of dubbing amuro ray
>>
>>14998053
Oh. Are they are least going to be better quality?
>>
>>14998060
if I rip them as ISOs or something maybe, but the source material is still an ugly, echo-y transfer from god-knows-what to dvd
I'll see what I can get with no real effort at least.
>>
>>14998057
>RIP Voice actor.
MMM DAK :(
>>
>>14998068
meh mm dat ah? Koi sey joh dai lo
>>
>>14997999
>>14998068
>>14998053
>>14998057
Look, lets cherrish the moment that Furuya had fun meeting up with Lam Pou-chuen(voice actor for HK doreamon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh9ZN0pInl8
>>
>>14998152
And Amuro Ray
>>
>>14998152
That was great.

Where can I find canto dubs of doraemon nowadays?
>>
>>14999223
Well the Stand By Me cantonese dub was available on Cathay Pacific's in-flight entertainment system, it came with english subs too. The definitive way to watch it IMO
>>
>>14998148
Phrases like "mmmm dak" and "diu nei lo mo" are pretty much the limits of my understanding of Cantonese lol, my mom was a mainlander so I ended up learning commie speak primarily
>>
>>
File: Eating Cookie.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Eating Cookie.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>15000653
How exactly does Doraemon digest that? Can he even taste? What's his energy source?
>>
>>14999609
Sounds good, but is any of that on the internet? Don't know where to start looking.
>>
>>15001278
There was an episode in the Doraemon anime series in which Nobita uses Shrink Gun and then goes Doraemon's body to fix some problem with the 4th Dimensional Pocket. But he accidently lands in Doaremon's stomach. There he notices complete unchewed bean jam buns stacked on top of each other. We have often seen that Doraemon eas his buns whole and not bite by bite.

We can derive from this that whatever he eats remains whole in his stomach for a long time (maybe months, 4D pocket-stomach linked) and then he cleans it when he goes for his frequent checkups back to the future.
>>
>>15002299
Sounds like a waste of food to me lolo
But then what does Doraemon actually run on? Batteries? Nuclear fusion? Fourth Dimensional Energy Link? Is it ever established?

>>15002156
Unfortunately probably not. You'd have to go straight to HK to find it.
>>
>>15002299
>>15002301
I think I read once that he has 'atomic stomach' to process food. But I forgot if it's from official material or not.
>>
File: 13873088392.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
13873088392.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15002319
>>15002299
Another point towards the "atomic stomach" thing is that in one of the episodes that were in the English dub (episode 11), Nobita again goes inside Doraemon's body to fix some malfunction inside him and and warns him that if he falls into the big hole thing in his stomach, he will be disintegrated and turned into energy.
>>
File: birth-of-japan.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
birth-of-japan.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I have ripped and uploaded the movie Nobita and the Birth of Japan 2016 with official (and good) English and Chinese subtitles.

https://attkc.blogspot.com/2016/12/doraemon-movie-37-nobita-and-birth-of.html
>>
>>15004008
So I guess Doraemon must run on a Mr. Fusion kind of thing?
>>
>>15004008
Oh, may I ask what the pic related is from?
>>
>>15004604
kinda disappointed with the new remake, nothing drastically change in terms of story. Even the art direction was kinda sucked
>>
>>14998067
https://mega.nz/#F!G8khCKiQ!ty4AoJvQ9rN_V5cAfesb3A
I threw a couple of disc ISOs up
>>
>>15004828
English subs?
>>
So this is a throw. Does anyone know if the genie less magic lamp is based on a manga chapter.
>>
>>15004955
>>
>>15005081
Awesome, thanks! Do you have more?
>>
>>15005153
I've got one more disc from this set that's being a bitch about reading correctly, and an additional hk set of a few discs. I'll see what I can knock out.
>>
>>14998053
> ARR crabsticks
i wonder how would HK's Keroro in that.
guess that discussion would be in some other day.

>>14999611
Cantonese was one of the Chinese Dialect, try Hakka & Hokkien.
i would dig it if there's dub of that in Doraemon.
>>
>>15005263
Ah, thank you very much!
>>
I've got a couple more isos from the other set upping in the same mega, gonna be a few hours before it's done
>>
>>15004604
Thanks for the movie!

But the file seems to be corrupted and won't play in MPC or any of the media players on my phone. Could you reupload it?
>>
File: Worry.png (1B, 486x500px)
Worry.png
1B, 486x500px
>>15006945
No problem.

The problem is at your end as other people don't have the same problem with the file. It plays fine here in MPC-HC. I would suggest downloading the file again and trying to play it in VLC.
>>
>>15004655
no answer? :(
>>
>>14955899
This is also the reason why he's blue because he cried off the yellow paint when his ears are gone.
>>
File: B2eqfKmCMAELMnq.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
B2eqfKmCMAELMnq.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
Does anyone have any idea who subbed the episode Nobita 's Pet Is Paper Dog? It isn't Yojigen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78HVWZWCkfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyYL8HeuoBw
>>
>>15007244
Okay, guess you're right, just had to DL it from my PC. It's weird that the MEGA app on Android works when downloading anything from anywhere else, but not that file.

Well, whatever. Hope they put the Doraemon movies up on foreign iTunes with subs every year-- them doing it with this and the Stand By Me dub in Japan is certainly cause for hope.

>>15004653
Sort of. Except Doraemon can also sense taste and won't consume garbage afaik.

>>15004655
>>15009440
No idea here. Finding the source for something that appeared in the '79 Doraemon anime would be several pains in the ass, especially given the lack of English resources.
>>
>>15014260
>No idea here. Finding the source for something that appeared in the '79 Doraemon anime would be several pains in the ass, especially given the lack of English resources.

Damn, it looked /m/ as fuck
>>
File: DoraemonF.png (1B, 486x500px)
DoraemonF.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>14993607
Seems someone in the comments has already translated all the dialogue in the trailer.
>>
File: Nobita.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Nobita.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>You'll never be able to pull things out of the television and make them real

We were born too early.
>>
File: c1v3.png (1B, 486x500px)
c1v3.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: Doraemon-FFS.png (1B, 486x500px)
Doraemon-FFS.png
1B, 486x500px
>>15020783
>>
A toy that appeared in an episode of Sun Vulcan. By 1981, the craze started by the 1979 anime was already in full swing.
>>
Hello hello! Not sure if anyone's interested in this, but I went ahead and grabbed the Yume wo Kanaete Doraemon opening that aired in Brazil without all the credit text and replaced the audio with the original song. After cleaning it up a little, here's the 1080p opening with the original Japanese audio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwv3CleCtvE3M2FPVkpVdHlaSGM
>>
>>15022952
Ah yes, I always like having clean editions of openings and endings available
why not post it on Jewtube or something? I don't think you'd get a strike for it would you?
>>
>>15023747
I did, and I did. Actually, here are all the raws that I've gathered: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwv3CleCtvE3eXlpMmNBYWtpalE
>>
I've got a Discord server up for English Doraemon fans for anyone interested: https://discord.gg/9DmA2eM
>>
File: 121.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
121.jpg
1B, 486x500px
TUHN A
DORAEMON
>>
>>15014260
>>15004604
Finally got to watch it.

Aside from the animation being excellent as usual for the modern Doraemon movies, it was merely decent. Not as fun or exciting as New Steel Troops and the 2007 magic movie, but still interesting.

Even though it was sort of hinted at, the twist about the origins of the villain still caught me off guard, and had me come to the revelation that the NES Doraemon RPG that was fan-translated many years ago is actually a sequel to the original 1989 Birth of Japan movie.

Also, it's nice that there is actual good subs, but they're just a little wonky. There can be some weird wording, lines that would be a long sentence or two would be split into several small parts, and punctuation is often missing. Nothing a quick proofread wouldn't fix, though.
>>
>>15034639
Where would a western weeb degenerate like me watch it
>>
>>15034639
>Even though it was sort of hinted at, the twist about the origins of the villain still caught me off guard, and had me come to the revelation that the NES Doraemon RPG that was fan-translated many years ago is actually a sequel to the original 1989 Birth of Japan movie
Neat
>>
>>15034683
oh woops i thought it was a different one lol
>>
>>14955899
this is adorable
>>
>>15034683
man, the background art looks too simple for theatrical movie. What happened to detailed background that differentiate the movie itself from TV series?
>>
>>15038074
There are a few nice looking BG scenes in the movie, like when they're flying on the animals, and Gigazombie's lair, but yeah, it's kind of low-end compared to the aforementioned other movies I've seen (>>15034639).
>>
>>15036619
You gotta wonder why they designed a robot that can be traumatized by something.
Or craving for certain food.
Or having romantic (sexual?) interest to actual female cat.
>>
>>15044077
>not designing a robot to fear something that eats it
That's a good way to get your robot completely devoured by mice.
>>
>>14955337
No
>>
>>15044077
>Or having romantic (sexual?) interest to actual female cat.

Robo-Hormones!!!
>>
kinda
>>
>>15027888
THICC
>>
soft toys
>>
File: 56.png (1B, 486x500px)
56.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 25109965.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
25109965.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15031023
Why is Zandacross so based?
>>
>>14987514
>>
File: 1452458639213.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1452458639213.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
CAT'S CRADLE BATTLE

It would have been cool if it was another 2-parter like the first season, but this and the singing one were fun ones to end it on (for now, I hope)

Also, I guess the first half is the first time the What-if Box was used in the dub.
>>
File: 20161229_033229.png (1B, 486x500px)
20161229_033229.png
1B, 486x500px
This in the manga seems to be an earlier/another version(?) of >>14955808 that merely makes people believe whatever the user says.
>>
>>
Another moment where they didn't turn chopsticks into forks, but considering where they were in this ep, it would be stupid to do.
>>
File: 20161231_151625.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
20161231_151625.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>14981289
Bought one of the shirts from the shop recently, actually. They're of nice quality, and tagless too.
>>
>>15071902
Just wish I didn't have to go one size over because of stock, but whatever.
>>
I bought a Doraemon plush from a thrift store a few days ago and I'm curious where to start with this show.
>>
File: 1471841072770.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1471841072770.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15073077
Part of the fun of Doraemon is that you can just start anywhere and go anywhere, even though the "beginning point" is All the Way from the Future World (episode 1 of the dub, chapter 1 of the manga, or 2006.4.21 episode subbed in the 2005 anime which frames it as a flashback)

Eventually, after enough chapters of the manga read or episodes of the anime watched, you'll have already come across at least a couple of the more famous/"important" stories.

If you want to see how /m/ the franchise can get, watch New Steel Troops.
>>
>>
Wonder if these are still in the same place?
>>
Is there a way to download the manga without having to buy it?
>>
>>15082825
its only 2 dollar...
>>
>>15083289
Multiplied by like 200 volumes.
>>
up
>>
Friendly bump.

Anyone got a link to the manga?
>>
>>15084286
Nah, don't think anyone's ripped the official English versions. Though someone's welcome to try, they're better than all the rigid fan TLs currently out there.
>>
>>15083423
There are only 45 volumes of official manga (one short story per chapter) and about 20s something adventure special (one long story per manga). There are other versions but those two are the only ones you should read.

>>15084286
Just go to madokami
>>
>>14955337
>Makes cat
>Removes ears

A cat is defined by its ears. To make something like a cat you add ears. It's completely missing the point.
>>
>>15088067
pls no bully, he's already had enough from his robot cat peers after The Bitening
>>
File: dorawhat.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
dorawhat.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15087012
>>
>>
>>14959534
>>14959788
>>14986268

Wasnt the Eng dub cancelled?

Why stupid americans couldnt handle the original, fuck localization.
>>
>>15097868
I think it's because America has a large television industry, including animation, so it never developed a taste for foreign productions like Europe has so companies try and Americanize it otherwise average viewers will be confused and possibly angered.
>>
>>15097868
>>15098683

Not cancelled, but the radio silence and the fact that nothing substantial has been done with the franchise in the States since the end of 2015 is not a very good sign.

And once again, in Doraemon's case, the edits to the show were mandated by the Japanese companies behind the franchise to try and make it fit in with the rest of the American kids' programming domain, particularly on Disney XD which it aired on. To that end, they paid a good amount of cash for all the editing and the entirely new soundtrack, which makes it harder on themselves regarding pushing out new episodes when merely dubbing the show was sufficient.
It could be interpreted as them being cautious and safe (as previous attempts by other companies to get Doraemon on US TV since the mid-'80s have failed, even as anime became more and more popular in the States in the following decades), but it's not like kids actually care if there's Japanese writing all over the place or unfamiliar food items/culture or not, or else half the shows that aired on Toonami back in the day wouldn't have been successful or at the very least, fondly remembered. Execs seem to care, though, and them/people like them are the root of all of the hackjob piece of shit dubs for TV we've received over the past 40 years.
>>
>>15101178
Also of interest to probably very few they pushed back the removal of Doraemon until middle of the year, so it seems it may be sticking around until further notice.

I don't know if anybody really expected much out of this run beyond filling the checkmark in Olympic marketing stuff making sure they at least toss something Doraemon at any markets that still don't have him.
>previous attempts by other companies to get Doraemon on US TV
I'd love to hear some gory details.
>>
>>14962383
>US dubs the movie
>No release in the US

Why?
>>
>>15101400
It would have been nice if they went further to compensate for Yojigen's conspicuous absence, but oh well, beggers aren't choosers.
>>
>>15101400
>I'd love to hear some gory details.
I don't have much but Ted Turner bought the rights and wanted to put it on TBS but something fucked up.
>>
>>15103466
>no Space Giants / Doraemon Power Hour
;_;
>>
>>14955337
No and yes
>>
>>15103466
>>15103513
Yeah, and this was in 1985, to note. Hearsay was that they dubbed 52 episodes(?) but was taken off shortly before they were supposed to debut for mysterious reasons.

There was also apparently an attempt in the early '00s by Phuuz, the people who did the Lupin the 3rd Part II dub and that (pretty good) Shin-chan dub that predated the Funimation version by a couple of years but only aired in the UK and Ireland in the end, which didn't get it's foot in the door either.

>tfw those dubs are probably locked in vaults never for us to see

>>15101400
>they pushed back the removal of Doraemon until middle of the year, so it seems it may be sticking around until further notice.

Well that's sort of good news, maybe a little hope that they're just holding new eps until this summer.

>I don't know if anybody really expected much out of this run beyond filling the checkmark in Olympic marketing stuff making sure they at least toss something Doraemon at any markets that still don't have him.

Even if they were merely doing that, if they're just going to fire and forget, they might as well have not have spent any money at all-- especially the amount needed to Americanize the show and give it a new soundtrack likely because they were THAT scared of it not taking in it's original form like it did in other countries. People forget things quick in these days in this world where everyone of us, even the kids, are constantly being bombarded with metric tons of media to consume and with how fast people move from one thing to the next. They need(ed?) to aggressively keep Doraemon in people's minds through a wide range of material SO that when they see him trotted out at the Olympics, at least some people would be like "I know that guy" instead of "????" and "literally who or what is that blue cat thing?"
>>
>>15106591
>Yeah, and this was in 1985, to note. Hearsay was that they dubbed 52 episodes(?) but was taken off shortly before they were supposed to debut for mysterious reasons.
neat
just imagine, if it was hobbling along into the 90s we might have seen Hulk Hogan and Doraemon in some Turner promotion event

>Even if they were merely doing that, if they're just going to fire and forget, they might as well have not have spent any money at all-- especially the amount needed to Americanize the show and give it a new soundtrack likely because they were THAT scared of it not taking in it's original form like it did in other countries. People forget things quick in these days in this world where everyone of us, even the kids, are constantly being bombarded with metric tons of media to consume and with how fast people move from one thing to the next. They need(ed?) to aggressively keep Doraemon in people's minds through a wide range of material SO that when they see him trotted out at the Olympics, at least some people would be like "I know that guy" instead of "????" and "literally who or what is that blue cat thing?"
Japan never fails to find bold new ways to fail when it comes to hitting the USA market

I'll try to remember to keep an eye out for any more eps popping up.
>>
>>15101178
>And once again, in Doraemon's case, the edits to the show were mandated by the Japanese companies behind the franchise to try and make it fit in with the rest of the American kids' programming domain

How much you wanna bet that is just either one of two things.

>A Bullshit PR excuse by the americans to justify themselves and pray the japanese companies wouldn't notice.

or

>The animation company says, fuck it we get moneyz, the authors (the ACTUAL creators) are works slaves who have no social life and only like 2-3 free hours a week and do not interact with the internet or the world so NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

Honestly, i always find out that very sketchy, japanese authors should be MUCH MORE protective of their creations and oppose to THESE type of changes, i mean, sure, Mexico didn't got ALL the episodes and the old series didn't continued, but that was Not the fault of neither the show or the fans, but Televisa and its bullshit bias and them falling for that fat bitch de la Vega crusade against anime that hurt anime in mexico, BUT THEY STILL TREATED THE SHOW WITH RESPECT AND GIVES US A FAITHFULL DUB WITH ALL THE JAPANESE STUFF LEFT INTACT, even the "Problematic" shit!

WE HAD A FUCKTON OF KIDDIE EDUTAIMENT SHOWS FROM FRICKING NHK DUBBED IN SPANISH WITH RE-RUNS OVER THE EARLY 2000s FROM CRYING OUT LOUD!
>>
File: Ma_Ma_Boo.png (1B, 486x500px)
Ma_Ma_Boo.png
1B, 486x500px
>>15106755
sounds like you need some chill out stick
>>
>>15106755
Network execs have a raging hate boner for foreign stuff aside from shitty Canadian cartoons that might as well be American, and as I said in >>15098683 Americans are really squeamish about foreign stuff and historically have been very squeamish about imports and historically have been very prudish and censor-happy.
>>
>>15107134
Ain't nothing wrong with Reboot.
>>
>>14955808
there's a phonebox that changes the entire world to fit what you want

Nobita had used it to make Earth into a place with actual magic, I presume one can change the whole entire universe with it

that adventure series scared the crap out of me as a kid. Petrified Nobita and Doraemon in the rain is spooky
>>
>>14993607
Wait, is this an adaptation of any issue of Doraemon Daichohen or an original story?
>>
>>15034639
>the twist about the origins of the villain still caught me off guard, and had me come to the revelation that the NES Doraemon RPG that was fan-translated many years ago is actually a sequel to the original 1989 Birth of Japan movie
Was the twist that he's from the 23rd century?.

Which Doraemon RPG is this? Kinda want to play it
>>
>>15044077
In the Doraemons spin-off they try to explain it as them being robots who are made to be a human's best friend (or at the very least a caretaker) so they have all those pet-like qualities.

I don't think the spin-off's canon, so I'm not going to say that's true, but in the spin-off I think Doraemon wanted to find a skill he's the best at (like his friends) and it's revealed his talents are either friendship...or swords.
>>
>>14987528

I'm pretty sure that one's a non-Fujio F Fujiko fake or something. I think I still have the malay volumes of that along with its sequel.
>>
>>15107200
>Which Doraemon RPG is this? Kinda want to play it
Giga Zombie's Counterattack. I don't think there's many Famicom RPGs with Doraemon that are in English so it should be pretty easy to find.
I poked at it a little, seems like a normal jRPG of its day from a glance.
>>
>>15044077
Make them easier to empathize with so people will like them more.
>>
File: 60769l.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
60769l.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>14955337
What's the best way to get into doraemon?

Also if this is /m/ what does that make Astro Boy or Dr. Slump?
>>
>>15110214
Just start watching any episode you can get your hands on.
>>
File: Doraemon Lazner.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Doraemon Lazner.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Yep
>>
https://twitter.com/RealGDT/status/820437584090370048
It seems Del Toro himself endorses this.
>>
>>14955337
no and no
>>
>>15111132
Man, Trollhunters was great.
>>
>>15113196
Never heard of it.
>>
>>
File: begin ur lust.png (1B, 486x500px)
begin ur lust.png
1B, 486x500px
>>15118126
Not sure if that's from the same episode pic related is from (US dub ep 10A) but anything involving that gadget is a riot.

>>15111132
Based Del Toro is based.

>>15107200
>spoiler
Yeah. And then the movie is basically Star Wars for the last couple of minutes.
>>
>>15110214
There's no continuity, so just watch whatever.
>>
File: 1411517118447-0.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1411517118447-0.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15095610
Good episode.
>>
File: 20170120_213232.png (1B, 486x500px)
20170120_213232.png
1B, 486x500px
With chapters like this, the Perman character (formerly) named Superman (no similarity) that gives the main kid the 3 items of equipment to become Perman #1, and that one manga he did where some middle aged salaryman gets similar-looking clothes that give him superpowers (that actually got a live-action adaptation recently), Fujiko F. Fujio must have really liked Supes.
>>
>>15129160
There's also Ultra Super Deluxe Man, which is... quite something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTkBfg2kdZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38Lx9dk_PE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFKtnoKMQPw
>>
File: killme.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
killme.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>[whocares] Doraemon (2005) - 402 [91FF18B0].mkv

Some rando (nicely) subbed a recent-ish (promotes the upcoming 2017 movie in intermissions and the ED) episode of the show.
>>
>>15132775
>>15137748
Bless that person, Doraemon sorely needs subbers these days.
>>
It's weird that they turned to the roasted sweet potato truck into a popcorn truck but also left in Shizuka's trait of secretly liking the food.
>>
>>15148919
i don't get it, what's wrong with Japanese woman liking sweet potato, same as other anime portrait it?
it's just a food & nothing to be blushed about.
>>
>>15149579
It'd be like visually editing onigiri in pokemon to be donuts, but the script still calls them onigiri.
>>
>>15149579

Sweet potatoes make people fart.
>>
>>15149697
>>15149579
Or belch, in Kirby's case, and even then even 4Kids acknowledged that item.
>>
>>
>>14955337
>tfw your country has been airing Doraemon non-stop every week since the 90s and never do any reruns
Doraemon is my reason for living.
>>
>>15106618
>wrestling
kill yourself.
>>
>>15107134
My hope for the future is that with the advent of streaming services like Netflix being a giant thing that's already surpassing cable TV subscriber numbers, that kids' anime can have an avenue where they can be released in their original forms, free of executive meddling, and with their settings, scripts, and imagery completely intact in their English versions from the start.

It'll probably be just a little while longer at this point.
>>
File: 154.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
154.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
Are there rips of the Amazon manga volumes?
>>
Best Doraemon episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzc3_DUJa4w&feature=youtu.be&t=15s
>>
>>15153406
No. They will be sub only and translated by a hyper-autist paid in Steam games who thinks authenticity means leaving half the words in Japanese even when they have an exact English equivalent.
>>
File: 1427420993781.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1427420993781.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15158826
kek
>>
>>15137748
I keep thinking Sneech has darker skin than he does and I don't know why.
>>
File: 141229c_as018.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
141229c_as018.jpg
1B, 486x500px
don't mind me. just posting Doraemon
>>
File: 141229c_as006.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
141229c_as006.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15164170
>>
File: 141229c_as007.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
141229c_as007.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>15164176
>>
File: 6321.gif (1B, 486x500px)
6321.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>15164178
>>
>>15164185
The way they all watch it roll and you can easily follow them watching it is what really sells it.
>>
>>15164176
>>15164178
This is strangely disturbing.
>>
>>15164176
>>15164178
lewd
>>
>>15164176
thanks, I came
>>
>>
>>
>>14955851
A mouse ate them as he said, this is common knowledge in where i live
>>
>>
File: imfurry.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
imfurry.jpg
1B, 486x500px
are there more people with a doraemon furry nazi fetish?
>>
File: file.png (1B, 486x500px)
file.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: wpns.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
wpns.jpg
1B, 486x500px
This robot didn't fuck around.

Nice special, though. Plot was a little typical in terms of bad robot really has a heart of gold deep down, but it had a nice Doraemon spin on the whole thing and was executed pretty well.
>>
Also, any good examples out there of Doraemon combining, or otherwise getting exceptionally creative with, his gadgets like this triple Air Gun thing here?
>>
There was a weird Pakistani girl in the 10th grade who would always draw pictures of Doraemon during class for whatever reason. She didn't speak English and smelled really fucking bad.

Some of the drawings were actually quite good.
>>
>>
>>15055643
Why is this so hot
Why is Doramon a pedophile
>>
>>
Knockdown Hitman = Blowback Bobby: dumbest renaming of a gadget or lamest renaming of a gadget?
>>
>>15050567
Is he our guy?
>>
>>15185722
Because Shizuka is 2cute and pure.
The above again, but Doraemon's more loyal to his cat waifu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jJxuWSVme8

VR Anywhere Door experience thing. To be honest, it looks rough and not very good, but with polish it could be very interesting.
>>
>>15044077
cannibal AI maybe?
>>
File: mine_mech_4.jpg (38KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
mine_mech_4.jpg
38KB, 615x461px
>>15197332
yes
>>
>>15191939
Dunno, but pic related is a big guy
>>
>>15191401
I guess it still gets the point across?
>>
So what about those Toyota CMs with Jean Reno as Doraemon?
https://youtu.be/sGFemrtv7-M
>>
Oh shit, OP here. Glad to see my thread is still alive!

>>15206218
for you
>>
>>15051334
Doraemon for Super Robot Wars when?
>>
>>15213405
Almost three months!
>>
>>15191401
It's also accidently lewd. I mean holy shit, how did this get approved?

>>15216424
With any luck, it might join Shin-Chan's Kantam Robo.
>>
>>14955337
no
>>
>>15213405
>for you

Given how based he is in the movies, more like for everyone.
>>
File: zanda.png (497KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
zanda.png
497KB, 457x600px
>>15218659
>>15216424
Yeah, that'd be interesting to see, even if it's just in that mobile game.
>>
>>15097204
Holy shit is that shopped?!
>>
>>15228660
No, but it makes more sense in context.
>>
>>15233112
oh shit, picture got deleted

what episode is it?
>>
Directed by Mamoru Oshii

>>15239615
It was the one of the earliest episodes on the 1979 anime, think the gadget was called the "Lucky Gun".
>>
>They actually went to Antarctica to film these scenes

That's pretty cool.
>>
>>14955337
yes
>>
>>15246129
>>
RIP My thread's thumbnail got fucked

how does 4chan's file storage work?
>>
>>15259626
Dunno, but the broken images can still be visible in the archive.

http://desuarchive.org/m/thread/14955337/#15110214
>>
I just found out that a studio had the fucking audacity to make an entire counterfeit Doraemon film.

http://lostmediawiki.com/Doraemon:_Robot_War_(Rare_Bootleg_Anime_Film;_1983)
>>
>>15246129
The answer is run because you slide on ice.
>>
>>15267031
Holy shit that's fucking great
>>
File: 394px-Robot.png (190KB, 394x262px) Image search: [Google]
394px-Robot.png
190KB, 394x262px
>>15267031
Wow, some of the screens from this actually make it look /m/ as fuck (pic related)
>>
File: 394px-Noneed.png (166KB, 394x262px) Image search: [Google]
394px-Noneed.png
166KB, 394x262px
>>15274007
And anutha one
>>
File: Tron_Program.png (454KB, 854x391px) Image search: [Google]
Tron_Program.png
454KB, 854x391px
>>15267031
Gotta love Asian knockoffs sometimes.

Fun Fact: Said studio worked on TRON at the same time. Amazing, innit?
>>
>>15275057
It still amazes me that it exists. This isn't some Asylum mockbuster made to trick grandma at Redbox, but something specifically designed to look as legitimate as possible where even little kids who religiously read the comics would see it and think "yep, that's Doraemon, no doubt about it."

There were a lot of Korean films that... borrowed designs from Japan but they always pretended they were original and that the source material never existed. Imagine if Robot Taekwon V outright said of was Mazinger Z.
>>
>>15274009
At least they had were kind enough to pre-sub it.
>>
>>
>>15275530
Considering how the fanmade ending comic got banned for looking too authentic, it's a wonder that this movie never caught on.
>>
Alright so now that we have enough people in the discord showing interest in tommorow's screening of the new steel troops I made a thread about it here to see if anyone else wants to join us
>>15282612
>>
>>
>>15287976
That Dorami looks fucking autistic what the fuck
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-07/37th-doraemon-film-tops-japanese-box-office-with-692-million-yen/.113090

The new movie doing it's usual magic in theaters. Hope it's better than last year's.

Also
>bump limit
We did it, dudes.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.