[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Rescue Solbrain 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: mini ss-1.png (650KB, 636x475px) Image search: [Google]
mini ss-1.png
650KB, 636x475px
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=873234

During a tour day at Solbrain HQ, the SS-1 suddenly makes an unauthorized takeoff before vanishing into thin air with Daiki and a group of children on board. When the children soon turn up, they tell a bizarre tale of having witnessed a giant picking up the SS-1 amid a massive garden. Somehow, someone has developed a shrink ray, and has stolen the SS-1... but for what purpose?

Notes:
Honey, I Shrunk the SS-1!
Noboru Sugimura wrote this strange episode with a strange motivation for the crime. While it's interesting and the scale models look pretty entertaining being used alongside normal scale objects, I don't totally understand why he needed the SS-1 and couldn't just use something else. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that the SS-1 is fast and well armored and can fly if necessary.

It's worth noting that 1:33 scale is the standard scale for most scale airplane models. A well selected size.
>>
File: Mami Nakamishi1.jpg (129KB, 576x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mami Nakamishi1.jpg
129KB, 576x750px
>>14951375
Thanks, man.

Looking at the thumbnail for a brief moment, it looked like the Red Ladder of GoGo V, hahah.

BTW, I was rewatching some episodes of Winspector than I realize... Mami Nakanishi is lewd as fuck. :D
>>
File: Mami Nakanishi34.jpg (109KB, 568x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mami Nakanishi34.jpg
109KB, 568x750px
>>14951395
What a mischievous girl.
>>
>>14951395
Considering this was back in the day before most Japanese models had extensive plastic surgery and implants, I'd say genetics were quite kind to her.
>>
>>14951375
Thanks again, SO!

>>14951395
>>14951409
On top of that, her fellow co-star Sachiko Oguri has a noticeably round keister. The casting was well-done overall.
>>
File: mami-chan.jpg (43KB, 560x581px) Image search: [Google]
mami-chan.jpg
43KB, 560x581px
>>14951542
>>14951712
Agreed.

Last year, I saw a translated interview with her and Masaru Yamashita (around 2008-2009, during the launch of some figuarts, pic related). She's still fine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.