[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 07

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 23

File: Ex-Aid_7.jpg (92KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Aid_7.jpg
92KB, 600x338px
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=872948

Based RTA strikes again.
>>
>>14950793
This was pretty fucking great. This show just keeps getting better.

And I was positively surprised by Lazer level 3. I didn't like it in pictures, but it looks really nice in motion. Also Kiriya is by far the most interesting main rider.
>>
>>14950921
I feel bad for Kiriya now. He actually tried to be honest this episode and got fucked over in the end.
>>
>>14951090
We gave previous shows so much shit over MISUNDERSTANDINGS it's scary to see the bad guy intentionally create them
>>
>>14951114
So he's basically confirmed to be Paradox.
>>
>>14951090
Well there's a rematch next ep
>>
I think this form beats Kachidoki at most shit attached to body.
>>
>>14951114
So it's basically Gaim 2.0
>>
Really hope someone brings up the fact that the belts and gashats aren't locked to one Rider next ep.
>>
>>14951197
You mean Faiz.
>>
>>14951446
No. If I meant Faiz, I'd go Faiz 3.0.
>>
>>14951442
They're not gonna share gashats anyway.
>>
>>14950793
Why would anyone design this?
>>
File: Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Teaser[1].jpg (28KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Teaser[1].jpg
28KB, 431x767px
>>14951462
>Why would anyone design this?

Plus lv3 Lazer looks cool in action.
>>
>>14951090
You could see he wanted to argue his case and tell them that he wants to be allies, then realising it's easier for him to lie and everyone think he's the bad guy ;-;
>>
File: oh_no.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
oh_no.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>that ending
I hope Emu decides to trust him anyway.
>>
>>14951740

Kiriya is the hero we deserve

>>14951913

In a fight maybe, but they sure as hell aren't going to actually trust him with any important information about cases or anything else that the CR discovers independently.

This is actually MISUNDERSTANDINGS handled in a reasonable way. Kiriya fucked up at the start, and the bad guys took advantage of it, so now it's snowballed out of his control. I commented during the episode where Kiriya was introduced that he thought he was hot shit by blackmailing Dan into getting a Gamer Driver, but Dan and the other Bugster generals are better at being manipulative shits than he is.
>>
Oh hey it's the beach where Ankh and Eiji had their super gay water fight
>>
File: file.png (254KB, 525x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
254KB, 525x384px
The face of a broken man
>>
>>14952157

It'll be interesting to see where he goes from here, I was expecting this week's episode to have him fully make up with the other Riders, so the end of the episode was a real shock.
>>
Rewatching the episode I realized that Dan had no backup plan whatsoever for getting his shit wrecked by Lazer.

Pallad saved his ass.
>>
Being Lazer is suffering.
>>
>>14952230

Where does he stack against other Secondaries-who-have-shitty-lives though?

I mean I don't think anyone's gunning for Gills' title yet, and it's too early to judge how he stacks up against Gou.
>>
>>14951990
The funny thing is that Kiriya didn't really lie the first time with regards to Emu. He did have a friend who was harmed back by Bugsters after all.
>>
Next episode: Snipe fucking Macross missiles everyone
>>
>>14952480
He didn't really lie, but he still tried to act like he did which ended up biting him in the ass because now they think he had a friend that just died in a traffic accident and he just used his dead friend to grain sympathy.
>>
File: 1473997215637.jpg (18KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
1473997215637.jpg
18KB, 480x548px
>>14951090
Worst part is when he decides to lie again, because he doesn't want to get close to anyone only to lose them again.
>>
>>14952497
>grain
I mean gain, my bad.
>>
>>14952504
>>14952502
>Lazer's end game is that he decides to be a bike forever because it's better to be that way, the only time people would trust him
>>
>>14952491
wow took lv 3 spam to kill me

git gud scrub
>>
File: Collabos_Bugster_Girigiri.png (176KB, 236x484px) Image search: [Google]
Collabos_Bugster_Girigiri.png
176KB, 236x484px
Anyone else wish they hadn't used this design on a MOTW?
>>
>>14952568
Why is his shoulder Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>14952573
He had a big stick.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>14952573
>>
>>14952573
>>14952580
REEEE STOP KILLING MY CITY STATES
>>
>>14952568
I want that fucking sword.
>>
>>14952480

But he did choose to lie about GENM's identity, and in his first encounter with Emu with manipulating him into helping him defeat the bugster.

Like >>14952497
said, he tried to act like hot shit and now when he actually DOES need everyone's help, no one's going to give it to him.
>>
>>14952491
>>14952527
>Ex-Aid just gets a fist
>Brave gets weaponized CPR
>Lazer gets limbs again
>Genm has sick BMX
>Snipe just gets Heavyarms: the poncho
Because he really needed another way to be an asshole to everyone else. Watch, he'll get beat down by Emu/M anyway.
>>
File: a slut.png (892KB, 844x636px) Image search: [Google]
a slut.png
892KB, 844x636px
>>14952649
>Snipe fights Graphite again
>gets his ass kicked
>Ex-aid and Brave watching in the corner
>>
I heard you like literal shit as your monsters.
>>
I like Pallad Graphite and Dan as the bugster trio. They're not as immediately cool like Heart Brain and Medic but at least they're doing stuff right away
>>
>>14953045
whoops, wrong bread
>>
>>14952862
I want to see Pallad's Bugsters form
>>
Man Lazer is a dick.
Sniper is a cunt
Hiiro went from douchebag to midly annoyed. I mean he fights side by side with Emu already and is clear what he wants. Save patients and not giving a fuck about them.

Gemn and this dude who helped seem like fun characters.

I'm really liking ex-aid.
Like I legit get happy and excited when i get to see a new episode.
Costume change! From Poppy while going downstairs was hilarious.
>>
>>14951090
also
>his friend died in a traffic accident
>his level 2 form is a bike
>>
>>14954154
Man, Dan is a dick.
>>
>>14952862
i think they are pretty cool to be honest.
>>
>>14951442
What confirmed this?

>>14951913
It´s the main bike so he will trust him at some point.
>>
File: GIRIGIRI.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GIRIGIRI.webm
3MB, 640x360px
I'm starting to like this form
>>
He had no real reason to lie in his first outing so everything is his own fault.
>>
>>14954208

Somehow this shit is -more- uncomfortable than Final Form Rides.
>>
File: ranking_ffr_main01.jpg (59KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ranking_ffr_main01.jpg
59KB, 640x400px
>>14954252
I don't think you quite remember the FFRs very well
>>
File: 20161121_140711.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_140711.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>14950793
Nice! thanks for the episode!

here, have a ghost cosplaying as a 2d doodle girl
>>
>>14954208
So Emu has been riding on Kiriya's ass the whole time?
>>
>>14954936
thats the front, so his dick.
>>
>>14954942
oh shit you're right

so it's gay then since their crotches are touching
>>
So what exactly does it take to kill someone here?
Graphite seems to be only wounded in pride after taking a finisher and apparently disintegrating. At least Black Ex-Aid seemed to be intentionally faking a defeat. Are the other Bugsters defeated still alive in their respective Gashat?
>>
>>14954957
GAME CLEAR defeats the bugster
>>
>>14954313
>ghost
That's a cat, anon

why the fuck was yurusen a cat?
>>
>>14956444
Honestly the cat thing made a lot more sense than it had any right to. Cats are total assholes.
>>
>>14956444
because cats are assholes
>>
excite is out
>>
>>14954946
It's gay because their belts are touching

>>14951462
Aside from the big kawaii eyes it looks fine. Looks good in motion which is what matters really.
>>
>>14959291
I still say it looks awkward because it has both yellow (bakusou parts) and gold (girigiri parts). That feels weird. They're too close to have good contrast but too different to not be noticeable.
>>
>>14954086
Lazer is doing the same shit that the victim of these two weeks is doing, lying to keep people around him from getting hurt. Next week, if the standard formula holds true, Emu is going to teach both the victim and Kiriya the lesson about telling the truth, and Kiriya is going to become a standard member of the team. Exactly the same as what happened to Hiiro last week. The only one left is Sniper, but who knows if he's going to follow the formula or if there's going to be a twist and he ends up being the Zolda of the series.

I wasn't entirely on board during the first 3-4 episodes, but now that things are picking up I'm just afraid that things are going to screw up by the middle and/or end and we finish the series on a disappointing note like with Kiva and/or Kabuto.

>>14954957
Takahashi seems to be playing it fast and loose with what qualifies as "death." Officially, a Game Over by depleting the HP bar is what results in death, but just a few minutes after they introduced that, Emu took a bunch of hits while at 1 HP and didn't die.

When in doubt, assume that it's only the power of drama that results in a kill.
>>
>>14959312

Girigiri Lazer is really the only Lv. 3 form where contrast is a problem. The rest of them use either compliments or different hues (e.g. Ex-Aid's pink and red contrasting with his green accents). Lazer's got a bright yellow and a gold that just don't mesh well with each other and random splashes of pink that clash really hard.
>>
>>14954225
>his first outing
The only reason he messed up in that first outing was because Genm, who he didn't know about yet, popped up out of nowhere to destroy the bugster corpse to be fair. Taking advantage of Emu in that instance actually did get him what he wanted but for that happening.
>>
Dead thread.

Dead series.
>>
>>14952491
A few threads ago I was saying how I thought giving the shooter-themed Rider the shmup power-up seemed sorta uninspired, but he's ended up getting the most fucking over-the-top one from the looks of it.

On that note, I'm a bit disappointed that Brave's Lv3 isn't really all that different to Lv3 in terms of how he fights, atleast in this episode anyway where he just used it like how he would use Lv2
>>
>>14959361
Not to mention that most Riders in the Clashing Robots episode took so much HP depleting damage, and yet the only thing they get is the obligatory forced demorph.
>>
>>14954189
There's no real indication that Genm's belt is made differently from the others besides the voice changing, and both Parad and Dan have used it.
>>
>>14959403
He messed up by acting like a giant dick after for no reason, it didnt make any sense to tell Emu he was lying and that they werent friends, especially since even if he had gotten to study the bugster corpse it wouldnt have changed the fact all he could transform into was a stupid bike
>>
Why did he lie to them about who Genm was? It would have been one thing to say nothing to "protect them from the truth" but sending them after the wrong guy helped nobody
>>
So are we looking at twelve loud obnoxious henshins per episode minimum? Because fuck me.

I forget what Sniper's motivation even is. This pre-christmas toy dump is intense.
>>
>>14960160
>So are we looking at twelve loud obnoxious henshins per episode minimum?
they fight twice per episode, so thats 24.

and just wait till episode 42 when they all get to level 99, endgame is who can finish the henshin faster, from episode 42 to 48.

its gonna be great.
>>
>>14959361
they're still going to kill someone with their hp dramatically going to 0 at some point

I HOPE it's not just going to be M and that someone else gets permakilled.
>>
>>14960160
Funny thing is that they're mixing shortened versions of henshins in with the absurdly long Lv2 + Lv2 henshins alongside them
>>
That moment when you realize it's only episode 7.

Man Ex-Aid really has been speeding along.
>>
I like how Ex-aid isnt just making everyone friends after they get their level 3. Brave is still an asshole, just with less self loathing. Lazer is more hated than ever. Snipe looks like he's just going to 1v1 even more
>>
>>14960185
Too bad it's boring nonsense.
>>
>>14960174
Generally it's Sanjo who has the distinction of being the Rider Killer (Temporarily). His victims include Philip (brought back due to the need for crossovers), and Gentaro and Shinnosuke for the sake of getting their final power-ups. Not to mention the one(s) he killed in Kyoryuger.

It's far too early to tell if anyone's going to get killed in Ex-Aid, it looks far too happy-go-lucky for that to be a possibility. But then again, so was Gaim unless you already knew that the Butcher was writing it.

>>14960203
Judging by what Emu said at the end of the episode, he more likely just suspects that Kiriya has a reason for his lying rather than outright hating him for it.
>>
>>14960160
Taiga got his ass kicked by Graphite 5 years ago and wants to get even.
>>
>>14960185
It's just because we've been getting a nonending stream of new shit every episode. It'll dry up after Dragon Hunter comes out, and we'll have to wait for midseason upgrades in January.
>>
This is why I love Emu. He doesn't take shit from Hiiro, when usually main riders are passive about this.

Also is STAGE SELECT some sort of warping ability? At first I thought it temporarily changes the current area, but in this ep it seems like they get teleported elsewhere, and Genm shows up
>>
>>14960478
Part of me feels the Stage Select is them poking fun at all of the weird location transitions in toku.
>>
>>14960478

I liked that too. Emu understands why Hiiro is the way he is now, but that doesn't mean he's going to put up with it.

There's only so much you can wave your dick around and treat the intern like a know-nothing rookie before he gets sick of it, no matter how much Japanese culture dictates he remain polite and deferential towards you.
>>
>>14960487
>>14960478
I like it for that. It's pretty clever when you think about it and are familiar with toku.
>>
Man is Emu gonna get his emotions boroboro da? Almost everyone is telling him how he is mostly doing his doctorstuff wrong.
>>
>>14960494

Emu IS a know-nothing intern, though. His idea of what a doctor is and what they should do is ridiculously idealistic and doesn't take into account the myriad of unexpected things that can happen in a hospital.

All four doctors are an extreme-to-a-fault of a quality a doctor should be able to have. Emu is empathy and bedside manner. Hiiro is professionalism both in practice and in not getting too emotionally attached. Kiriya is in being able to ease the patient and their loved ones' concerns. Taiga is... probably something.
>>
>>14960538
Taiga is NEVER GIVE UP?
>>
He should have had a Rock or Electric type move.
>>
>that bgm during Genm lv3 vs Lazer lv3

I need that music.
>>
this is the face of a man whose doctor life is gonna break down, not because of his patients, but because of his fellow doctors.
>>
>>14954154
is it me, or did it feel like they were trying to write that the friend committed suicide.
>>
>>14960623
>feel

That's exactly what happened though. Kiriya told the guy he had game virus, so the guy ran off and got hit by a car and died.

That's why he had a whole thing about the truth not being the best thing to tell someone when it's too hurtful.
>>
>>14960623
>>14960628
I guess I'm just dumb then. I thought the friend knowing he had a lethal disease was enough to stress him out and kill him.
>>
>>14960628
>>14960623
well that's less suicide and more of accident right
>>
>>14960631
No, they specifically state he died in a traffic accident, and when you piece what happened when Kiriya told him he had the virus with that, it's easy to see what happened.
>>
>>14960623
>>14960628
I don't think it was suicide so much as the friend wasn't paying attention to where he was going because he was too worried about his disease and got hit by a car.
>>
if you found out you were going to slowly fade away from existence for only some kind of monster to replace you, what would you have done?
>>
>>14960672
probably beat my meat
>>
>>14960672
Become a Kamen Rider.
>>
>>14960478
i like they have differences, don't really like each other that much but still work together and are on relatively friendly terms.

>>14960672
kill myself
>>
>>14960699
>kill myself
Jungo pls
>>
>>14960764
hey if i'm gonna die i'd better do, it myself not gonna trust some random monster taking over me to end myself.
>>
so next ep, you think Taiga will be drunk with smug?
>>
>>14963405
I hope so.
>>
I have absolutely no clue what thread we're using anymore for releases, so I'll just put webms here.

I wish Lazer would be just be honest, everything could be avoided if he just cut the nonsense, he's desperate for Emu's trust and he just acts like it's okay to push everyone away since it might hurt them a bit less.
>>
File: The Tridoron would be proud.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Tridoron would be proud.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Arrows r' Us.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Arrows r' Us.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>14963477
>I wish Lazer would be just be honest,
Well, the last time he tried he got played like a video game. So....
>>
>>14963493
kirby minigame intensifies
>>
why do people call it a suicide? sounds more like his friend got hit by a car due to stress/confusion
>>
>>14963477

He fucked himself over by lying first, but he did try to come clean. Only to get fucked over the by the villains.

So now he figures he can't win either way so he's just trying to minimize damage.
>>
>>14964106
I mean it could be an accident, sure, but I think it's kind of a no-no to call it suicide in Japan because it's dishonorable, so to "save" their honor you just tell others it was an "accident". Generally only the immediate family would know it was a suicide - and it would make sense and explain why Kiriya is so wracked with guilt over it
>>
>>14960764
What?
die now and I save the world one less monster
die slowly and pontentionally doom the world with whatever replaces me

Those are the only options.
>>
>>14964141
>it's kind of a no-no to call it suicide in Japan because it's dishonorable
Isn't this the country that glorifies cutting your belly, has high suicide rates, and has a forest dedicated to killing yourself?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.