[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 65

File: 1479479909813.jpg (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479479909813.jpg
295KB, 1280x720px
Episode 33
>>
>>14949629
Iznario sexually abused McGillis
>>
How was it?
>>
File: 1479629937946.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1479629937946.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: AifAdDY.jpg (768KB, 1582x1920px) Image search: [Google]
AifAdDY.jpg
768KB, 1582x1920px
Vidar is next
Also, notThrone on the right is probably Bael's colorscheme.
>>
People still watch this piece of shit?
>>
>>14949787
here comes the UC babies.... uwaaa uwaaa~~~
UC the BEST! Praise Tomino! uwaaa uwaaa~~
>>
File: bael.png (1MB, 1279x721px) Image search: [Google]
bael.png
1MB, 1279x721px
>>
Okay so uh, points to the writing team for catching me off-guard for once.

I guess we won't be seeing Takaki again. Consequences beyond death and platitudes is a good thing.
>>
File: vidar_vidar.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vidar_vidar.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Oh boy....
>>
>>14949629
So Mcgillis is going to make the Gallahorn forces in mars submit to Tekkadan, making them the ruling power of mars and surge their power in Teiwaz? Naze did not look happy in the next ep preview, while the other Teiwaz ass seems to of gotten his chance. Im betting he tries to pull a fast one on Tekadan, gets himself killed/in trouble and makes Tekkadans choice to becoming kings despite Teiwaz easier.

Ein is still close to Galio? is he the helmet or the Vidar?

Now Orga is feeling guilty over Mika being happy Takaki left Tekkadan. Guess he realizes that Mika dosen't like fighting or something?
>>
>>14949808
Mcgillis is asking for gundam bael the first time thet met?
>>
>>14949840

If I had to guess, the "special system" installed on the Vidar is probably Ein's brain permanently grafted to the Vidar's Alaya-Vijnana system, functioning as a co-pilot to Not-Gaelio. Kinda lika the the EXAM System from Blue Destiny.
>>
>>14949852

McGillis idolizes the Agnika guy who founded Gjallarhorn. Bael is most likely Agnika's Gundam, which would mean McGillis wants to pilot it and be the next Agnika.
>>
>choco was a literal fuck boy of Iznario

heh....
>>
>>14949840
That special system that he has been installing in his gundam is most likely Ein.
>>
>>14949865
I really hope they drop a bomb and surprise Julietta by having the Vidar reply to her in Ein's voice.
>>
Well, this ends the story of takaki, tekkadan member. Live well.

>>14949857
>>14949883
I can't wait. It's terrible writing with a character 'dying' 2 times but I can't contain my excitement for some reason.
>>
>>14949883
I just want a spin-off series where they go on zany adventures ala Knight Rider.
>>
>>14949837
Wonder who is vidar fighting? tekkadan? Mars branch jollyhorn?teiwaz?or just random simulation with julieta
>>
>>14949886
Terrible and boring writing, but that's IBO for you.
I really really hope they go with Ein being the OS for the Vidar, it'd be hilarious to hear him shout out CRANKUU again just because it'd be so absurd. What's left of Ein's body after the cockpit stab? the torso?
>>
File: jackie chun.png (149KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
jackie chun.png
149KB, 500x386px
>>14949837

FINALLY
>>
>>14949886
>Well, this ends the story of takaki, tekkadan member.
I thought this arc was meant to lead to him doing, anything
>>
>>14949896
he finished off biscuit's character arc and quit.
>>
File: cuter than cute.png (966KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuter than cute.png
966KB, 1280x720px
>>14949857

What about Carta?
>>
>>14949629
>akihiro cucks naze
>>
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
You guys might fucking lynch me for this, but I'm actually really enjoying this second season.

This kind of PMC bullshit is what I wanted out of the series, and was what the first 3 episodes felt like it was going to be. There hasn't been any antagonist that feels like some sort of saturday morning cartoon villain the same way CGS and the gang in the shoal zone was. The character moments , even though the execution is still less than stellar, are actually relatable and engaging enough since it's not all Kudelia moping about how useless she is every episode. And the mecha combat has been mostly ground based, which is way better, since all the space based combat sequences have been sub-par compared to it.

If they actually shift the focus more unto Mika and Orga's fucked up relationship, this might be "second half actually better for once" show I've been hoping it would be.
>>
>>14949927
>If they actually shift the focus more unto Mika and Orga's fucked up relationship
It's as good as it can be, in its
>Mika: What is it Orga wants to do?
every other damn episode.
>>
>>14949927
I'm enjoying the second season's Tekkadan more than the first's too.

Only bit I enjoyed in the first season was McGillis being a crazy asshole and killing all his friends for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>14949927
I would be able to put aside grievances if the characters were any good, but the cast is still awfully shallow.
I have no idea what is supposed to be intriguing about Mika's static character.
>>
>>14949895
>it happens towards the end of the next episode for a few sec
>and then in the episode after that, it's focused on everyone else by him and you only seem flying for a few sec while muttering some stock cryptic lines
>>
>>14949927
Season 2 for teh most part has been competent, still some lazy writing that goes no where (like Takaki) but episodes don't feel like they are 10 minutes of content stretched to 20.

Still isn't a very good show though, characters uninteresting, writing is mostly droll and the series in general lacks meat even when they try to set stuff up it either is so straight forward there is nothing there or nothing actually happens
>>
>>14949930
>Mika: What is it Orga wants to do?
THE SAME THING WE DO EVERY NIGHT, MIKA, TAKE OVER MARS
>>
>>14949927
Now if only the director could grow a pair and pressure the animators to step their game up a bit more.
>>
>>14949947
Yeah, it's not the best Gundam ever or anything, but it's gone up from not caring to the point where I DL the episode and just let them sit for days, even weeks at times, to F5-ing GundamInfo and actually looking forward to the next episodes

I know that might not be much, but still.

>>14949940
>>14949930
Yeah, I don't care much for Mika as much as I do Orga. What I mean by more focus is not simply more screentime, but things that actually goes into their characters. I actually want to know why Orga is so set on going higher and higher, enough to actually bite the hand that feeds. I want to know if the "place" he's talking about is actually something or is it just some bullshit he spouts to keep Mika sticking to him. I want to know what happened that made Mika so dependent and blindly trusting of Orga. Shit like that.

In addition to that, I'm also invested in McGillis whole reforming Gjallarhorn. And despite being initially ticked off by Gaelio not dying, I'm actually really excited to see a Garma win for once.

I'm just glad that that the show is actually competent enough to make me care about what's happening, especially after the nothing that was S1.
>>
File: 1470625607657.jpg (249KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1470625607657.jpg
249KB, 640x1136px
>>14949967
Effort is for losers, the toys are going to sell themselves regardless.
>>
>>14949979
>Yeah, I don't care much for Mika as much as I do Orga. What I mean by more focus is not simply more screentime, but things that actually goes into their characters. I actually want to know why Orga is so set on going higher and higher, enough to actually bite the hand that feeds.
So they can do ironic emotional on the verge of death "you were supposed to make a home for everyone not get greedy!" *flashback of everyone dead* *cries*
>>
>>14949967
>the animators
They showed extra love for the frames concerning Lafter blushing.
>>
>>14949981
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME PRIDE IN ONE'S CRAFT THOUGH.
>>
>>14949903

She's dead. Ein, on the other hand, might still exist as a brain in a glass vat, thanks to Alaya-Vijnana magic.

>>14949640

There's an episode in S1 where Henri is talking to Iznario inside a limousine. Beside them are two blonde-haired boys. Initially, I thought that they were probably McGillis' brothers, but turns out they're probably Iznario's sex toys. :V
>>
>>14949982
>So they can do ironic emotional on the verge of death "you were supposed to make a home for everyone not get greedy!" *flashback of everyone dead* *cries*

Well I hope it's not that shitty. I want it to be good. I'm hoping it's gonna be good. And since this first few episodes have been way better than 20+ episodes of S1, I have hope that it can be better, especially with the director change.

I'm just tired of being a cynic. Especially in this current climate of /m/.

>>14949967
There's a couple of good cuts this episode, I'm somewhat impressed by Takaki's resignation bit. That's solid character animation.
>>14949983
This was pretty solid as well as well.
>>
>>14949926

Is Guts finally gonna git sum?
>>
>>14949990
>I'm just tired of being a cynic. Especially in this current climate of /m/.
Hey I get you. I like the show too. But I can't ignore blatant flags they plant or just bad parts.
>>
>>14949996
No, I know. There's still some shit bits. for example, Like I mentioned, Mika has been completely static, that's why I said I wanted them to develop him. They could have Kudelia try to make him separate from Orga and be his own man more, or try to develop the tinges of Battle boner we've seen for a few seconds in S1 and S2, or even make him abandon his humanity completely and become Orga's emotionless gun(maybe to Orga's detriment?). Or ideally, they would surprise us and do something no one here expects. There are plenty of ways they could go with him, And I hope they will

That aside, 90% of threads lately, not just Gundam, have been talking about the negatives. Feels like most of the threads I see on the catalog is "what went wrong"s or "why is this so shit" or something along those lines. It feels like only 2 years ago, /m/ was the most optimistic board I've been to, maybe even to a fault. But that's what made me love this board as much as I do in the first place. I just wanna bring that spirit back I guess, I dunno.
>>
>>14949837
About time!!! i was wating for you.
>>
>>14949979
Orga was a destitute street urchin and wants to get money and fame because that's what everyone thinks is the key to happiness. And it can be, but not when he's loses his "family" and everything else along he way. It's pretty standard shlock. Unless he has some dumb revenge story hidden somewhere I don't think the reasoning will be anything great.
>>
Meh episode...I personally think it would be better to break all those dialogues with a short training battle between Vidar and Julietta. Something to give an exhibit to Vidar skills and get some hype. They could talk while doing the battle simulation.

A fairly empty episode.
>>
It's a talking episode, but still miiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better than any talking episode from S1. I'll take it.
>>
>>14950035
What's the point of Julietta? Just another idiotic and shortsighted antagonist like Ein and Carta?
>>
>>14949837
>Let me do situps with you, Akihiro
Lafter making her move. Hot sex new week.
>>
So why did Mika felt relieved when Takaki called quits, lads?
>>
>>14950059
Why is Okada hellbent on unfinished sentences SUSPENSE but never bother answering them at a later date?
>>
>>14950052
To ship with Gali
>>
>>14950052
Right now she serves only to give a minimum of exposure to Vidar, who still in his corner and repeat ... McGillis, Tekkadan, muh vengence.
>>
>>14949840
>Now Orga is feeling guilty over Mika being happy Takaki left Tekkadan. Guess he realizes that Mika dosen't like fighting or something?

Probobly. I think it's more to do with Orga not being able to create a place for Mika to belong to since his ambitions are too high, while Takaki was able to find his own place a lot more easier.
>>
>Vidar pilots the Vidar next week
>Doesn't look like Tekkadan is involved

So what is it? Just a cocktease simulation or against some other third party?

Also, surprised that Takaki quit Tekkadan, he is like a successful Biscuit at this point.
>>
>>14950052
Honestly? i think with all the promo for Barbatos against Vidar, that Julietta will probobly be the rival and later love interest of Middy.
Since Middy is already teamed up with Mika, i don't think it'll be long till Juli teams up with Galio, and with those two being the weaker of their respected pairs, they'll most likely bang heads with each other.

Until...Cliche: one of their fights cause them to crash near each other, and after failing to kill each other by hand, make a truce and start talking and revealing their reasons to fight and be stronger and realise their loyalties (Middy's older bro, Juli and Rustal) as well as their backgrounds of being trash make them similar.

Then they pork each others genitals out, until one joins the others group (most likely Juli joining Tekkadan if Rustal dies and mcgillis takes over, or Rustal causes another massacre to prove a point like with the Dorts) and they stay that way.

Kind of like Mari and alleluja in 00. or Athrun and Kudelia in seed. Or stella and faggot in Seed Destiny. Or Aoba and Hina in buddy complex.

Sheer speculation since they both seem be the secondary pilot in their respected squads.
>>
>>14950052
During the crucial final fight (probably Rustal dying), she will lose it and Vidar will have some kind of revelation about not wanting her to go the same path as Ein and give some obligatory wise mentor speech to tell her. Depends on how much he wants to go on a revenge spree, he might even give some bullshit speech about letting him bear the sins for her since he's already too deep in this shit.
>But unlike me, you hands are still clean! You still have a future! etc etc
>>
>>14949629

Wow, McGillis is a huge idealistic baby.
>>
>>14950096
>Athrun and Kudelia

You need sleep, anon.
>>
>>14950106
>wow dude your driven by idealism? what a fucking cuck baby lmao. why not go for something gud, like money and artificial political power lol
>>
>>14950107
Athrun and cagalli.

Its hard to remember since all she did was whine in Destiny.
>>
>>14950106
He will do a colony drop when others do not expect it.
>>
>>14950059

You know that shit Orga and Mika keep spewing about "finding their place in the world"? Mika is happy since Takaki found his place on Earth. He's happy living there with his sister.
>>
File: MikaBarbatos.png (878KB, 992x699px) Image search: [Google]
MikaBarbatos.png
878KB, 992x699px
>>14950052

>What's the point of Julietta?

To remind Gaelio of the decisions he's made and contextually mock himself for his failures.

Julieta is basically a blonde talented Ein who respected a villainous man who died in a situation of his own choice unlike Ein with Crank who seemed like a good man that died in a situation against his best wishes.

It's a chain of revenge for the elder who entrusts everything inherited to the next generation and he's constantly in the middle. Even Makanai started touching upon leaving everything behind himself for Kudelia in the episode.

McGillis is clearly the denouement for all of this as he's the idealistic child who essentially wants to relive out the Calamity War as his favorite person in his history books continuing the chain of revenge and death all for favour of making Gjallarhorn pure again.
>>
>>14950096
I can see that happening, if they crash land on a deserted island they can even have the "you were a girl!?" shit like Cagalli.
>>
>>14949903
Worst girl in Gjallarhorn
>>
>>14949837
>those colors

Bueno
>>
>>14949629

ZzzzZzzzZzzzz
>>
>>14950181
Hello UC baby uwaaaa~~
Forgot to drink your Tomino milky? uwaaaa~~~
>>
>>14950184

this lines up exactly with what I expect of IBO fans
>>
>>14950184
Good post.
>>
>>14950186

It's not like UC elitists are much better. Or any better.
>>
>>14949894
>What's left of Ein's body after the cockpit stab?
You mean the one we never saw? Not that I'd put it past them to have it turn out it's only his brain that left. But these are the guys that seem to enjoy showing cockpit deaths for even the most insignificant no name fodder. And yet we never got that for Ein in episode 25. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still in the same form.
>>
>>14950199

It's exactly like that, as this exchange shows
>>
>>14950227

Well, sure, if you enjoy the company of snobs who would refuse to change their ways and gleefully embrace stagnation.
>>
>>14950168
You take that back
>>
"Bael"
>>
File: 1477325468295.png (2MB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1477325468295.png
2MB, 1280x968px
Vidar Rising
Vidar Rising
Vidar Rising
Vidar Rising
Vidar Rising
Vidar Rising
Vidar Rising
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 714x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 714x1022px
>>14950011
> I just wanna bring that spirit back I guess, I dunno.

You'd be better off looking forward to what this shithole is heading to. Old /m/ has always been shit. And it will continue to be shit.
>>
File: 1479637540969.jpg (431KB, 1488x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1479637540969.jpg
431KB, 1488x1166px
>>14949776
>>
File: 1478450020347.jpg (297KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478450020347.jpg
297KB, 1280x720px
>>14950011
I honestly kinda blame Tomino.

The old man fucked us and some turned into his cockslaves asking for more, while others just cried about their ruptured anus.

Those two groups can't see eye to eye.
>>
File: 65fc4199-s.jpg (47KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
65fc4199-s.jpg
47KB, 480x270px
お面付けてやったみたいだな
>>
>>14950184
Ibo fuccbois everyone.
>>
>>14950086
>he is like a successful Biscuit at this point

Which is why he quit. Remember Biscuit actually quit before his last battle?

They can always play that "I must go to my nakama as I am used to that life" card anytime.
>>
File: 1468558619529.jpg (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1468558619529.jpg
9KB, 160x160px
>>14950011
>I just wanna bring that spirit back I guess, I dunno.

Whenever there is an ongoing Gundam anime, this shit will keep happening. And we are quite packed with gundam shows next year too.

The seemingly insufferable faggotry of newfags and normies is what makes /m/ bitter. It will subside when
1. Non-gundam shows airs
2.No show at all

Plus, some are shitposting as usual.
Nothing can stop that. Either you ignore them or SAGE them.
>>
>>14949894

If thats the case it would be hilarious if Vidar went on a rampage, with Gaelio not being able to control it when Ein 'sees' Barbatos again.
>>
>>14950209
Indeed. Holding my thumbs for a talking head like in TTGL.
>>
>>14950308
Calling it now, the third Ahab-reactor the Vidar has is the same as from the Graze Ein.

Plus points: Ein being an optional backpack weapons platform for the Vidar.

EIN, GATTAI DA.

HAI, CRANKU-SAMA
>>
>>14949903
Her brain is installed in Vidar's crotch.
>>
I want to see Julieta fight some more.
>>
>>14949926
>cheating on Naze
What a slut.
>>
>>14950145
TFW when you realize that McGillis is Donald Trump.

>MAKE GJALLAHORN PURE AGAIN
>>
>>14949903

>Ratatoskr dies first again

Will the squirrel of legend ever get any justice?
>>
Mika's relieved at the end of the episode that Takaki quit because he knows the Gjallarhorn shitstorm is incoming.

I wish that in season 1 they devoted an episode to show why Mika's devotion to whatever Orga decides is so unwavering. Everyone else in Tekkadan seemed half-hearted and uncertain about Orga's goals, but they can't go anywhere else so they just blindly follow wherever he leads them.

Second half of this season should be all mecha since Tekkadan is sure to fight Gjallarhorn as well as some butthurt Teiwaz sub-factions.
>>
>>14950336
>tumblr_
>trump posting

Fucking murrican posts.
>>
>>14949840
Gali does not mean that Ein is close to him literally, it is a way of saying that Ein is always in Gali's heart or something like that.

Vidar has already the unique system it inherited from Kimaris.
>>
>>14950340
>Go back to /pol/ offended libtard.
>>
>>14950343
No dear, you belong on the shit boards who bring /pol/ characters out of nowhere.
>>
File: my-body-is-ready[1].jpg (12KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
my-body-is-ready[1].jpg
12KB, 270x187px
>>14949837
MY BODY IS READY
>>
>>14950341

And what would that unique system from Kimaris be
>>
>>14950336
>he believed in DRAIN THE SWAMP

Wew lad
>>
>>14950350
Jobbing.
>>
>>14950145
>Julieta is basically a blonde talented Ein who respected a villainous man who died in a situation of his own choice unlike Ein with Crank who seemed like a good man that died in a situation against his best wishes.
He had bad methods, but he didn't really have any villainous motivations shown.
>>
File: Vual_gyoubu.jpg (38KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
Vual_gyoubu.jpg
38KB, 600x637px
>>14949837

>Those colors

Is Ippei Gyoubu the best thing to happen to Gundam in recent memory?
>>
>>14949837
where are the pistols
>>
I had hopes of Julietta being able to rival Mikazuki, but if that jobber from the previous episode was the one who taught her to fight.... wew.
>>
>>14950367
>jobber
>wew

Clearly a memespouting homosexual cannot comprehend the greatness of Guts.
>>
File: GundamSan.png (1MB, 1163x650px) Image search: [Google]
GundamSan.png
1MB, 1163x650px
>>14950360

>Perpetuating a self-designed conflict just to discredit another man's position by manipulating children into murdering soldiers
>No villainous motivations shown
>>
File: GusionFullCity.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
GusionFullCity.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
>>14950371

Love how Galan was seriously outclassed by superior tech in the form of the Gusion and he still got a few shots in.
>>
>>14950350
Something like a nuclear bomb or a trans-am system.
>>
>>14950372
You didn't state a personal motivation.
>>
>>14950367
I had hopes of seeing Julieta's panties
>>
>>14950374
I loved how he got in a few punches that did nothing and then Guison just wrecked him.
>>
>>14950360

He didn't have any villainous motivations sure, but his attitude, words and actions during his short campaign were indicative of his asshole nature.
>>
>>14950386
He was a giant dick and really seemed jaded too. It kind of went with him being an effective manipulator.

Almost everybody is at least a bit of an asshole or retarded in IBO though.
>>
File: CxsTXI9UoAAvlVv.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CxsTXI9UoAAvlVv.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
>Pinkish purple eyes
>dat shape

muh dick
>>
>>14950086

They have to go back into space and Vidar is going to make his introduction with Tekkadan fending him off now that the amninosity between them and Rustal is mutual
>>
File: 1446368909531.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446368909531.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>14949950

MIKA AND THE BRAIN, MIKA AND THE BRAIN...
ONE IS A GENIUS

THE OTHER IS INSANE!

>>14949989
>>14949894
>>14949857
oh, this is too close to being real...

>>14949888
fund it.
also,
so glad the SS LaftnerGuts is on a strong course....
>>
>>14950400
Rustal is more interested in McGillis. He doesn't really show strong feelings towards Tekkadan.
>>
>>14950407

After losing the bearded man, the guy who had been helping him making Gjallarhorn's services required Rustal has reasons to fight Tekkadan
>>
>>14950260
confirmed Mika late season upgrade?
>>
>>14950443
No, Bael is going to Choco-man.
>>
File: VidarHalloween.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
VidarHalloween.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>Wears a mask
>Has rich influential background taken from him by tragedy
>Has a younger sister
>Gets awesome Mobile Suits
>Motivated by revenge
>Gets position of spectator to recurring tragedies

I'm sorry, how is this Charma not the Char of this show again?
>>
>>14950460
Because Chocolate-man is a much better character so he gets to be the Char.
>>
>>14950460
Because he's Iron Cuck.
>>
>>14950460
still needs a zeong lookalike and a shower scene.
>>
>>14950367
>Female
>rival
>>
File: Cxq3_KgUoAAyE5C.jpg orig.jpg (578KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Cxq3_KgUoAAyE5C.jpg orig.jpg
578KB, 2160x3840px
>>
File: CxrA-8yUkAAzXwh.jpg orig.jpg (681KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
CxrA-8yUkAAzXwh.jpg orig.jpg
681KB, 2160x3840px
>>14950484
>>
File: KimarisGaliGali.png (589KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
KimarisGaliGali.png
589KB, 700x900px
>>14950460

His character theme on the soundtrack "Different Definition" implies the alternate interpretation of the character.
>>
>>14950341
I'll have to go back and check but I'm pretty sure he uses present tense when talking about knowing someone like Julietta. I thought that was part of why people were speculating he might still be alive somehow.
>>
>>14950452

I wouldn't be surprised if Mikazuki actually gets his hand on the Baal. McGillis keeps on mentioning that Mikazuki + Barbatos is like the modern-day equivalent of the Agnika guy who founded Gjallarhorn. Baal was probably Agnika's Gundam.
>>
I'm starting to think that Mika is losing faith in Orga but is too loyal to say anything.

I thought Orga was smart enough not to fall for Chocolate Man's 'King of Mars' bait...
>>
>>14950521
Mika leaving Barbatos is a zero chance to happen event, man.
>>
File: MikaGlare.jpg (176KB, 1058x907px) Image search: [Google]
MikaGlare.jpg
176KB, 1058x907px
>>14950521

>McGillis gets cucked out of his dream Mobile Suit and envisioned glory by Mikazuki

MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.
>>
>>14950376
>Muh Rustal-sama
>>
File: CtDCNt_UMAERDA4.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtDCNt_UMAERDA4.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
>>14950443
I hope NOT. Lupus is fucking beautiful. The only thing they can do is add a pair of demonic wings like Shin Getter for fly, but otherwise, Lupus is an excellent upgrade. Vanilla Barbatos never grew up on me, despite the club was fantastic.
>>
>>14950546
Lupus is overdesigned.

The original Barbatos looked way better.
>>
>>14950330
Isn't she a slut already for being a fucktoy along with other girls?
>>
>>14950554
>overdesigned.

Bullshit. Overdesigned does not mean anything and you're just using this meme at your convenience. The design is great and the kit is equally good. the fact that IBO is a low-cost show that fails to animate the Gundam it's an issue that concerns them, not design.
>>
>>14950546
>>14950554

Eh, I dislike the midsection on both of them.

The grunts are much better in this.
>>
File: 00_Raiser.jpg (773KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
00_Raiser.jpg
773KB, 1000x647px
>>14950566
>Overdesigned does not mean anything

It's the difference between Exia and 00 Raiser though.
>>
Wait, if they can easily quit and get okay enough jobs why the fuck would any of them stay as PMCs?

Even if it is cause of Tekkadan's connections, they could use them for all of a load of them so they get out of being fodder.
>>
>>14950565
that pussy is probably wrecked
>>
File: _DSC83811.jpg (403KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC83811.jpg
403KB, 823x1200px
I love this fake and I still have not figured out who designed it
>>
>>14949776
The rival looks like it came from the future
>>
File: 120.jpg (309KB, 1056x1600px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
309KB, 1056x1600px
>>14950574
So, Exia is an Overdesigned shit now?

And what would be the limit of the details? Do you realize that this premise of the Overdesign is ridiculous because everyone has different preferences about it.
>>
File: 1462455939217.jpg (49KB, 393x358px) Image search: [Google]
1462455939217.jpg
49KB, 393x358px
So I think this is the time the season started tumbling down in the last season, but so far it's been going strong.

There have been a few red flags here and there, but I think this season has matured a bit from the previous one. I like a lot of the political conflicts it seems to be fucking with, although the most recent one was kind of rushed through, and there really isn't a trace of motivation to be found. It went from a 5 or 6/10 to a solid 7/10 for me.

The mech designs have also been pretty cool, and the fight choreography has improved. (Nothing is going to beat Mika fucking destroying that guy outside of his mobile suit, though. That was brutal.) I really enjoyed watching two mechs beat the shit out of each other with fists in the previous episode.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season so far. The kicker is if it can keep up the pace.
>>
>>14950546

Dude, Baal is practically Vanilla Barbatos with wings and beefed up armor.
>>
>>14950602
Baal will be the chocolate man gundam. Probably a sister unit with Barbatos.
>>
>>14950580
>Wait, if they can easily quit and get okay enough jobs why the fuck would any of them stay as PMCs?

Because they are good at it and the money is nice.

Same reason why real life PMCs exist.
>>
Bael's pilot speculation:

1)Macky pros
-Dual swords that seem to be the identical to the Grimgerde ones
-Since a child he wanted it because he's infatuated with Agnika
-Angelic design fits his persona
-Too late for it to be Mika's upgrade

2)Mika pros
-Mika style is now dual handed(Twin Maces) and smaller swords(Sword Mace)
-Too early to reveal the final boss unit
-Macky never piloted a Gundam and can't use AV which is necessary to get the best of the dual reactors
-Chars never use Gundams
-They are hyping the Bael way too early for it to be a Macky unit or the final boss
-Runner switches confirm there's no upgrade confirmed for Lupus unless it gets all its armor modified again
>>
>>14950617
>Because they are good at it and the money is nice.
Mika is good at it, everyone else is just there to get shot. Plus Takaki seemed to be making enough after leaving

I can imagine some signing up, but the show set it up that kids were forced into it out of need not just well this pays better
>>
>>14950608

Maybe, but I think it's more likely that he'll just stick to using the Grimgerde or another Valkyria Frame Type suit. The show has always been in-your-face with its symbolisms, and in this case, McGillis, the "Valkyrie", is the one who manipulates things behind the scenes, the one who decides who lives and who dies on the battlefield (e.g. Carta, Gaelio, Ein).
>>
>>14950617
Not to mention Takaki was a special exception and Orga probably pulled strings to get him the job.
Most of Tekkadan's recruits have very little education and only know how to fight, thanks to the AV system and training.
>>
>>14950622
They are a family, and there is also the problem that it's never easy to change one's way of life.
in Area 88 Shin breaks down after returning to civilian life.
>>
>>14950621
But McGillis isn't really a Char anymore, he's a Quattro at best; Gali Gali is the Char.
>>
>>14950621

Welp, Agnika Kael means:

Agnika = fire/red
Kael = either slender or warrior

If Baal is Agnika's Gundam, then it's probably gonna be painted red, which would mean it really is ChocoChar's Gundam. I'm assuming the Baal belongs to Rustal Elion's family, but he gets eliminated by McGillis, allowing him to take possession of the Baal.
>>
>>14950638
And yes... there is also this...
>Most of Tekkadan's recruits have very little education and only know how to fight.
>>
>>14950621
I'm looking at Bael and I can tell that this machine has written McGillis all over it. Two swords that even looks like swords of Grimgerde.
>>
>>14950590

I'm a little disappointed you thought Exia was overdesigned and not the obvious way around i was trying to point out.
>>
>>14950642
And using the Baal/Bael he will try and recreate Agnika in modern times, eliminating the terrible Tekkadan who opposes Gjallarhorn?
>>
File: GaelioGroup.png (2MB, 1200x1006px) Image search: [Google]
GaelioGroup.png
2MB, 1200x1006px
>>14950642
>I'm assuming the Baal belongs to Rustal Elion's family

Would explain everything in why McGillis wants him defeated.

He literally wants to take his legacy like Gaelio and Carta.
>>
>>14950642
Agnika's name suggest that Bael is red.

>>14950648
I have a feeling that Agnika hasn't been a hero, but the person that has created the war situation in the first place that's why he isn't among Seven Stars families.
>>
>>14950648

>Baal/Bael

McGillis said the name in this episode to confirm this confusion over the name. It's officially Bael.
>>
>>14950654
>>I have a feeling that Agnika hasn't been a hero, but the person that has created the war situation in the first place that's why he isn't among Seven Stars families.

Could be. Or the seven stars was the only survivors
>>
>>14950640
>They are a family
I'm sure they can stay pen pals

> there is also the problem that it's never easy to change one's way of life.
Most will take that over being shot at and seeing everyone you know get killed. i imagine most would take the mental struggle over near death experiences

Neither of these are real reasons that stop them
>>
>>14949629
Is this series for fujo? Serious question
>>
>>14950638
>special exception
He really isn't, and if he has those strings he can pull them again

>Most of Tekkadan's recruits have very little education
Takaki wasn't shown to be either
>>
>>14950621
A ton of Char's have used Gundams, even in this very show
>>
>>14950664
As i said before, they have no real education to get an actual job. Even the average construction worker in earth probably has more years of education.
>>
>>14950670
>>14950667
>>
>>14950664
>Most will take that over being shot at and seeing everyone you know get killed. i imagine most would take the mental struggle over near death experiences

>Neither of these are real reasons that stop them

The difference between Takaki and the rest of Tekkadan, and the same goes for Biscuit, is that he has an actual family. Everyone else was either a complete orphan with nothing resembling family, or street urchins in a makeshift gang. In the case of the latter, either their friends died off, or they all joined Tekkadan. There just isn't a life for them to leave for; their one and only real purpose has been for Tekkadan, or CGS team 3 in the case of the older members, and they can't imagine anything else.
>>
>>14950673
You really are just talking a load of overly sentimental bollocks. Just like the show saying family a lot doesn't really mean much

>in the case of the older members, and they can't imagine anything else.
Takaki was there before a lot of the new recruits and has now left so your point is null. At best you could argue the very old members are like that
>>
>Big Guts gets the THICC lady
>>
>>14950667
>He really isn't, and if he has those strings he can pull them again

He's an "important" named side character that acted as a kind of leader in Earth Branch, not to mention he had a small development arc in S1.
Also
>Pulling strings for a single guy who's been somewhat relevant
vs
>Pulling strings for every single child in the company, considering there must be hundreds

The whole idea of Orga in S1 was to grow enough to go legit, if he could send everyone to work in actual jobs he would.

>Takaki wasn't shown to be either
Which is exactly why he had to pull strings.
>>
File: Msn-001a1.jpg (386KB, 690x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Msn-001a1.jpg
386KB, 690x1120px
>>14950646
But Exia too is full of details. A robot full of detail is great to see when it's well animated. Watch all the mecha of Unicorn. According to your logic, Delta Plus should also be overdesigned shit.
Sorry, but I am seriously convinced that you just use the overdesign thing as an excuse to justify your tastes.
>>
>>14950648

Mcgillis promised Orga that he'd give him control over the Mars faction of Gjallarhorn, which essentially rules over Mars. Mcgillis probably wants to goad Tekkadan into starting another Earth-Mars War, if I had to guess.
>>
>>14950687
>"important" named side character
Oh I guessed they looked at the script and said oh he is important we will do something special for him. No, plus it has never been a rule that Orga or whoever gives super special exceptions to higher ups

>if he could send everyone to work in actual jobs he would.
The show didn't address if that was true or not. Hell they even have a load of land now where they could set up what they want, even enough room for Mika's farm

>Which is exactly why he had to pull strings.
So until the show makes it clear Orga had to work super hard pulling all these deals that he can in no way do again to get him a job he should do so again. The whole it was stupid hard to get him that job thing is mostly just coming from this thread
>>
>>14950683
First, not the guy from earlier. Second, I already explained the two aberrations we have; Takkaki and Biscuit. They are the only two members of Tekkadan who have expressed misgivings about the organization and talked about quitting. They are also the ONLY two members of Tekkadan shown to have family members in their lives.
>>
>>14950704
>They are the only two members of Tekkadan who have expressed misgivings about the organization and talked about quitting.
And I already pointed out the show based it's premise on this is work they were forced into and not a choice they want. Plus no we have seen loads go oh war is so bad but we are stuck here

The whole muh family bit has never been i will stick doing this forever cause muh family. The reason is they are protecting each other which if they weren't fighting they wouldn't have to worry about. If they weren't getting shot at that wouldn't be an issue, and I'm sure they could get most jobs near each other
>>
File: 4272138.jpg (31KB, 430x327px) Image search: [Google]
4272138.jpg
31KB, 430x327px
>>14950704
Are we really sure that Takaki will get his happy end?
>>
File: 1430504723650.jpg (55KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430504723650.jpg
55KB, 1280x960px
filler episode and the next episode is also a filler.

worse than s1 already.
>>
>>14950733
Don't shitpost with Sakura, faggot.
>>
>>14950733
None of it is filler you dumb Sakura poster.
>>
>>14950733
This was not a filler. It was boring, but had two or
three important things.
>>
>>14950733
I did not know that Sakura could do angy faces.
>>
>>14950642

Agnika means belonging to fire.

In East Asia, Mars is the Fire Star.
>>
>>14950733
dumb kaijuposter.
>>
>>14950665
It's said to be too hard for fujos, but too light for gundam otaku.
Therefore the perfect audience consists of gays who likes mecha and /fit/ dudes.
>>
im glad they continued this for an S2
>>
smug juli is smug
>>
>>14950729

They're moving away from Earth to Mars for the rest of the season now i'm betting.
>>
>>14950665
Gundam is fujo since Seed.
>>
>>14950260

It's bugging the shit out of me how bael looks more advanced than every other frame that came after it. they really must have regressed
>>
File: ikuZDMV.png (334KB, 579x321px) Image search: [Google]
ikuZDMV.png
334KB, 579x321px
>>14950756
>but too light for gundam otaku.
>>
>>14950787
I still do not like the exposed mid-part. I can not believe that the Japanese like it.
>>
>>14950770

Her scenes with Vidar/Gaelio are fast becoming my favorite from this second season.

If Gaelio ends up with anybody it should be this butterfly munching simian.
>>
>>14950729
>wage slave fuccboi

On the plus he's got a damn fine suit.
>>
>>14950808
This desu
Their talks are short but bretty great
>>
File: SmugMonkey.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SmugMonkey.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>14950770
>>
File: Vidar.jpg (737KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar.jpg
737KB, 800x1200px
>>14949837
Vidar is not bad at all.
>>
>>14950824
>tfw retards will rape the color scheme to be more in line with Titans' colors when Vidar's shade of blue is literally perfect

I do like how it captures the tranquil fury of the Gundam frame, though.
>>
>>14950824
This mech is beautiful. Everything about it is absolutely beautiful.

Simple, yet precise and beautiful.
>>
>>14950838
looks cluttered. verniers at the front are stupid. pistol holter is stupid and limits movement.
fencing weapon is stupid. face is a cluterfuck.
>>
>>14950844
You're a clusterfuck.

Go and check out Lupus to see what a fucking Cluttered mech is.
>>
>>14950844
>verniers at the front are stupid

lol

how do you think spacecraft reverse? with pixie magic?
>>
File: what the fuq.jpg (52KB, 709x480px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuq.jpg
52KB, 709x480px
>>14950844
>verniers at the front are stupid.
kinda agree but it still looks fine
>pistol holter is stupid
its easy reach for the gundam to grab them and they're protected by the skirt armor, seems like a logical place to me.
>fencing weapon is stupid
you're stupid
>face is a cluterfuck.
shit taste
>>
File: Einveryclose2me.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Einveryclose2me.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>14949840
>>14949852
>>14949857
Ive been saying this from the start
>>14949903
I wouldnt be surprised either
>>14950341
I really do think hes literally close to him, either part of Ein is in the helmet or hes inside Vidar and Mecha Gali has a Alaya Vijina Wi-fi
>>
File: VidarTyrfing.jpg (650KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VidarTyrfing.jpg
650KB, 800x1200px
>>14950824

Guaranteed biggest seller from this season.

Just a simple yet sleek design with an excellent paint scheme. (in my opinion)
>>
>>14950844
We havent even seen it transform yet

The Knee Rockets will probably serve a purpose when Mecha Gali turns into a centaur again
>>
>>14950870
Gali Gali always gets the sexy gundams
>>
>>14950873
>implying it isn't to backdash out of Barbatos' command grabs
>>
File: 1479238186928.png (711KB, 727x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1479238186928.png
711KB, 727x1032px
>>14950860
>>
>>14950870
The color scheme is fucking sexy too.
>>
>>14950838
Leave Lupus Alone!!!!
>>
>>14950756
That's not true. The meme goes too hard for fujos, to homo for Gundam fans.
>>
So, I'm curious. How have the ratings been doing this season? Are they improving from last season's weak performance or are Japanese viewers not giving this show a second chance?
>>
>>14950884
I'd say it's actually to backdash out of Grimgerde's death twirls.

>>14950870
So, those thrusters don't look very, uh, secure when they're pushed back like that. Not a bad idea for getting the rapier blades out of the skirts, but it's asking to get blown off.
>>
File: Takaki Suit.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Takaki Suit.png
1MB, 1280x738px
So I assume Takaki is gone for good? guess he got happy end if so good for him.
>>
>>14950984
Takaki in a suit is suave as fuck.
>>
File: 59281720_p0.jpg (760KB, 1140x1149px) Image search: [Google]
59281720_p0.jpg
760KB, 1140x1149px
>>14949837
Going by Gali/Vidars dialogue, I guess this things pseudo-AV system might be adapted from the Graze Eins?
>>
>>14950820

I like Julieta the most out of the new cast.
>>
>>14950374
>this fucking kid is mad now i have to suffer
>shit now i need a paint job, again
>being a frog was better
>my third arm hurts
>>
File: 60023758_p44.jpg (95KB, 670x570px) Image search: [Google]
60023758_p44.jpg
95KB, 670x570px
So this episode pretty much confirmed McGillis is getting the bael gundam but I'm curious what his plan is with Giving Mars to Tekkadan that clearly won't go well inside Gjallahorn
>>
>>14950820
She is the cutest but Carta was the most beautiful.
>>
I'm the only one than thinks than Tekkadan will be the Not-Zeon? They are gathering some serious power at break neck pace, if they don't fuck it up they could end dominating an entire planet, and perhaps even joining the other colonies.
>>
>>14951022
On one hand, he might think they're the ones most worthy to do it.

On the other, maybe he wants a precedent with which to wash his hands of it all.

On the third tentacle maybe it's his test of character to see what happens when someone is confronted with an offer of wealth and power.
>>
>>14951022
McGillis is Littlefinger; he wants to be king of the ashes. Gjallarhorn can't be reformed/ruled if it isn't hollowed out, and only a large-scale conflict will do that. There is also the possibility that he has identified Teiwaz as a possible competitor and wants them to engage in a civil war over Tekkadan growing too powerful.
>>
File: Vidar.png (866KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Vidar.png
866KB, 1280x738px
well this was an interesting episode. earth branch gone, takaki leaves tekkadan, McGillis wants to make Tekkadan king of mars, Meat man knows parts McGillis' past, Vidar and Julietta fun interaction, implied Ein is around Vidar (probably brain in a jar at this point), Lafter still lusting for Guts gets bullied for it by Anze, and Orga helps Mika open his snack wrapper.

and to top it off next episode Vidar is out of the hanger.
>>
>Aston will never get inside of her little cunny
Now, this is the real tragedy here.
>>
Even though I figured it was the case for a while now, I'm still surprised they're actually confirming that Macky was Iznario's fuckboy. And that they revealed it in a non-melodramatic way.
>>
>>14951139
Choco-man is the best written character in this show.
>>
Based on the previews in the next episode it seem Tekkadan and Teiwaz will be at odds with each other

I like that they are setting up 3 way conflict among Gjallarhorn Tekkadan and Teiwaz.
>>
>>14951139
Pretty sure domestic violence doesn't always equate to sexual violence.

Also worth noting that I think McGillis is one of the only significant characters we've never seen in any state of undress. Gaelio and Ein had their shirtless moments, as well as every major Tekkadan guy, but McGillis is always covered up. Given how he signed Ein up for AV surgery, I'm suspecting that he'll get implants if he doesn't already have them.
>>
>>14951121
Going by the previews it looks like Vidar is doing a test run instead of fighting.
>>
>>14951195
>Pretty sure domestic violence doesn't always equate to sexual violence.

I'd agree except for the fact we saw another young blond boy in Iznario's car that one time, implying a fetishistic component.
>>
>>14951195
Those are pretty clearly hickeys on his neck, m8. And Iznario has been seen with random blond shotas before, which implies a lot.
>>
>>14949837
Don't make me want to pick this back up.

Someone post webms.
>>
File: blade legs.jpg (148KB, 1200x875px) Image search: [Google]
blade legs.jpg
148KB, 1200x875px
Vidar's feet are on blades.
>>
>>14951214
This 2nd Season has been really good though.
>>
>>14951216
For what purpose?
>>
>>14951223
To cut people while you kick them, duh.
>>
>>14951195

It's cute how naive you are.
>>
>>14951220
>has been really good
From what I heard so far it's simply less of a sloppy borefest than S1. Also I suspect that your definition of really good came straight out of MAL.
>>
>>14951223
That it would can kick as Chuck Noris.
>>
>>14951228
Everyone on /a/ likes it though.
>>
>>14951234
>/a/
You're not helping your case.
>>
>>14951228
when you're fed shit for 25 episodes then get something decent it makes it a lot better.
>>
>>14951223
>>14951226
For cutting enemies that aren't expecting it. With how thin the frames are in IBO, particularly the Valkyrie frame, it should be a very effective option when paired with those thrusters on the thighs.
>>
>>14951139
I guess I'm a little innocent, because I don't get it?
>>
File: Taki.jpg (124KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
Taki.jpg
124KB, 1200x838px
>>
>>14951248
He has hickeys on his neck. He's not blood-related to Iznario, just a random kid he decided to adopt for an "unknown" reason. In the present Iznario has been seen with other blond boys. Add all this up.
>>
>>14951256
Those aren't hickeys you retard. He's being molested or abused. Beaten.
>>
File: 20150930112616-19084.jpg (134KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
20150930112616-19084.jpg
134KB, 616x346px
>>14951252
glad he got happy end
>>
>>14951261
Have you never seen a hickey in your life?
>>
>>14951273
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>14951261

Don't be naive.

They are most likely hickeys from foreplay (small, mouth sized bruises at the erogenous neck area).

Alternatively they are bruises, but look at where they are. It's from fingers that has held him hard and pulled him towards something. They are too small to be bruises from getting punched, and the area is also just a shitty place to grasp if you are supposed to lift someone (most common place to grab is under the arms in that case).

tl;dr Choco-man got his choco stuffed by a middle aged man
>>
>>14951256
I didn't recognize them as hickeys. The Iznario with blond boys thing was from S1 right? Does anyone have a screenshot of it to refresh my mind?
>>
>>14951284
Is this why he's marrying a child?
>>
>>14950870
It's a cool design but it's most definitely not 'simple and sleek'.
>>
>>14951289

Maybe.

The guy has issues for sure. Like for instance how he carries around candies for kids all the time.

McGillis probably hated Gaelio because Gaelio never noticed that his friend was getting abused (though they were also friends, so obviously McGillis feelings towards Gaelio were mixed).
>>
File: CxsPQlWUcAEG78T.jpg large.jpg (21KB, 494x317px) Image search: [Google]
CxsPQlWUcAEG78T.jpg large.jpg
21KB, 494x317px
>>14951281
Great argument, thanks for the (You).

>>14951285
I don't have a good cap on hand, but here. It was in episode 18 I think?
>>
File: 60023758_p43.jpg (229KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
60023758_p43.jpg
229KB, 600x600px
>>14951295
mcGillis said gali was his only friend. I bet gali was the only one who actually treated him like a human being when they were kids.
>>
>>14951289
He's marrying Almiria because of Iznario's scheming. Remember, he also got the senior Issue to let him raise Carta since the old man is infirm. There are seven noble families of Gjallarhorn, and Iznario had the implicit trust of three. Now McGillis is in a similar position; probably unable to speak for the Issues, but the Bauduins are in lockstep with him.
>>
>>14951228
Not him, but I liked s1 and I'm loving s2 and I've never been to MAL.
And, before you say it, I've seen every Gundam so far except for the last six episodes of Reco. Harlock, VOTOMS, Mospeada, Bubblegum Crisis, Taekwon V, Space Black Knight, Neo Ranga, Gravion, Patlabor, Cross Ange, and the manga versions of Ghost In The Shell and Appleseed as well.

I am neither new to mecha nor from some enemy website. My opinion of the show comes only from having watched the show and my opinion therefore needs validation from neither you nor anyone else.
>>
>>14951306
In the flashback, we see that Carta started that. They were both his friends, but Gali was definitely his favorite.
>>
>>14949787
They do though to be fair its gotten slightly interesting the last few weeks. Doesn't excuse the fact it took over 30+ episodes and two seasons to get somewhat interesting.
>>
>>14951306

Yes, but he also hated Gali. Otherwise he wouldn't have killed him, because nowhere in McGillis plans did he actually have to kill Gali. Quite the opposite, since Gali was a legitimate son of one of the houses, it actually hurt McGillis to kill Gali, since Gali would likely have been loyal towards McGillis and would have given him more clout with the other houses.
>>
>>14949787
There is a worrying number of faggots thinking Origin is good, so yeah, MAL is here.
>>
>>14951320
Not quite. After Macky marries Almiria he'll be the heir to both Fareed and Bauduin houses. He won't just have clout with them, he'll own them.
>>
>>14951316
If we go by the sexual abuse theory, Gali was also that one friend who didn't want to fuck him, of course he was his favourite.
>>
>>14951234
They like it now maybe.
>>
>>14951320
Not necessarily.

Gaelio would have, eventually, challenged McGillis. Same probably goes for Carta. They are embedded in the very power structure that he wants to destroy as a means to reform the overall organization. It would also become apparent that his "reform" was not quite as noble-minded as he's been suggesting, instead being about power.

That being said, I think his intervention against Gaelio was to ensure his father's downfall. Had Mika ended Gali, either killed or immobilized, McGillis would've probably let him be; however, Mika was never going to take on Ein and the Kimaris Trooper and achieve McGillis' goals. If his plan was just to kill Gaelio, he could've done it elsewhere with far greater ease.
>>
File: LawyerTakaki.png (57KB, 361x307px) Image search: [Google]
LawyerTakaki.png
57KB, 361x307px
>>14951252
>later on
>Tekkadan in court for whatever reason
>Orga's about to be given 20-life by a biased courtroom
>Mika's about to go full madman
>Bernstein can't do anything (as usual)
>things looking bad
>judge is about to give the verdict
>suddenly LAWYER TAKAKI OUT OF NOWHERE
>new evidence/alibi/whatever
>pin it all on evil adult #48
>the end
>>
>>14951325

Clout is more important though. Ownership of a boat is pretty irrelevant if you can't make the boat move.

Now he's isolated in the council. If Gaelio and Carta were still alive, he could have used their influence to effectively gain more power than he does right now.

>>14951334

McGillis definitively played his Gaelio piece optimally. I'm claiming he didn't actually need to kill Gaelio though (ignore for now that he apparently failed at that anyway). He could have simply not revealed his identity and then crippled Gaelio's suit rather than going for a finishing blow. Same effect.

I mean, McGillis is pretty smart, so he's probably going to get pretty close to achieving his goals anyway. If he fails though, it'll be because of his personal shortcomings (choosing to sacrifice Gali and Carta because of personal feelings).
>>
>>14950729
At this rate, it doesn't look like they'll be going back to Earth.

Expect nothing but Mars, with a Jupiter finale.
>>
>orga tells mika to do something
>mika finally says NO

how many bricks will you shit?
>>
Have they elaborated on who is the most influential Gjallarhorn seven star?

I know McGillis has already dealt with Issue, Bauduin and Fareed. Iok seems like a joke, so is Rustal all that stands between him and ruling Gjallarhorn?
>>
so whats takaki's new job? keep in mind he comes home at dusk and didnt tell fuka anything about it
>>
>>14951417
Pleasing old men ofc!
>>
>>14951414
It's seems that Rustal is the only threat in Seven Stars families.
>>
>>14951414
Issue family was the most powerful, Farred were 2 or 3 levels beloe Bauduin

Rustal is the midseason boss
>>
>>14951373

I'm expecting the irony to be like you say. Him sparing Gaelio because of their friendship and yet his hand would have been played by that point.

So everything happening now is his own doing. If Gaelio returns to kick his ass or have anything short of a detrimental effect on his agenda and schemes, it's his own fault.

He is the maker of his own undoing potentially.
>>
>>14951417

Military analyst probably. He was actually sort of good at that stuff.
>>
>>14951417
its a suit so some type of formal job. I doubt Takaki is highly educated so doubt he's a lawyer or something similar I'd think like a teller at a bank or something.
>>
>>14951437
I wonder if takaki will come out of nowhere and save the day in some shape or form near the end of s2?

if he doesn't won't complain this was a good sendoff episode for him.
>>
>>14951437
>>14951438
The most natural fit for Takaki would be to ask Makanai to hook him up with something. That old man is indebted to them, and Takaki has proven himself to be useful.

>>14951441
>Takaki gets abducted
>Takaki gets brainwashed
>Takaki gets super Alaya-Vijnana'd
>Graze Takaki is final boss
Happiness is a lie.
>>
>>14951447
Actually that would fit beautifully. Makanai wants an heir, Kudelia turned him down and said she's leaving, and Takaki needs a new direction in life.
>>
>>14951452
Takaki wouldn't be Makanai's heir, that'd be Fuka. She's smart, articulate, and hard working. In the meantime, however, Takaki would make for a great lieutenant.
>>
>>14951459
>She's smart, articulate, and hard working
she goes to elementary school. she isn't being a makanai heir any time soon.

but it would fit. takaki joining Makanai. but I doubt it'll happen. Pretty sure we saw the last of takaki.
>>
>>14950574
>>14950590
>>14950646
Reminder that the 00S2 Gundams were designed with simplicity in mind because the first season Gundams were a pain to animate
>>
File: Valkyrie Frame MS.jpg (172KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Valkyrie Frame MS.jpg
172KB, 800x1201px
Was this Valkyrie Frame MS named yet?
>>
File: rustal.jpg (35KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
rustal.jpg
35KB, 692x389px
>Be me
>Called to resolve some stuff and fill in some paperwork
>See kid sitting alone in a garden
>Is my boss new adoptive kid
>Buddy tells me he is not even blood related
>wut.jpg
>Well, whatever, I will go there talk with him and be nice to him, because that's what responsible adults do
>Kid is reading some book about birds
>What a nerd, digital media is cheaper nowadays
>Notice some injures marks in his backs
>1+1= child abuse
> Maybe I should call the social assistance?
>Better try to talk to him a little more and see if that is really the case
>"So, would you like me to bring you something? Some snacks? a toy? Anything that you want?"
>Kid stand up, looking to me menacingly, he answers:
>"Bael"
>Yep, I'm definitely going to call the social assistance
>>
>>14951475
Bael.
>>
>>14951474
Helmwige Linker

Helm «helmet» – Wig «war»

Linker «left»
>>
>>14951477
The IBO MSV better show the rest of the Valkyrie Frame mobile suits.
>>
>>14951475
I'm really starting to like Rustal he's shaping up to be an interesting villain.
>>
>>14951477
Grimgerde is the 8th Valkyrie while Helmwige is the 2nd one.
>>
>>14951139
I think you've read too many fujoshit doujins to imply those are hickeys unless you've never actually seen one.
>>
>>14951482
On top of being voiced by Tohru Okawa, Rustal actually looks intimidating.
>>
>>14951484
See >>14951284. Stop being obtuse.
>>
>>14951146
The guy who stood around blathering exposition and wearing a dumb mask was one of the worst things in S1. He's just mediocre now instead of outright terrible.
>>
Mcgillis final ride will be Brünnhilde
>>
>>14951501
Haven't you heard him?

BAEL
>>
>>14951493
see
>>14951484
>>
>>14951493
Whether it's sexual or domestic violence the effect is the same. Either interpretation is valid.
>>
PLACE YOUR BETS
1. Ein's brain is in the Vidar
2. Ein's AV implants salvaged from Graze Ein are what saved Gali's life
3. Ein's organs (or maybe even his brain) is in Gali
>>
>>14951511
I'd agree with you 100% if Iznario hadn't been shown with another blond boy.
>>
>>14951514
None of these. Graze Ein parts are used to make Gundam Vidar.
>>
>>14951498
You just haven't seen the beauty of his fully realized plan, and how all of those events in s1 were KEIKAKU.

Just wait until you find out that he left Gali alive on purpose to create a vengeful revenant because it will be useful later on.
>>
If Ein didn't die and is in Vidar's gundam, does that mean no character died on screen in S1 last episode?

At least no named would have
>>
>>14951534
Carta
>>
>>14951541
>last episode
>>
>>14951146
>the exposition machine is a better villain than the ones straight out of captain planet

Still a faint praise.
>>
>>14950984
He doesn't seem too happy with his job. Why?
>>
>>14951514

AI EIN
>>
>>14951514
I'll take nº2.
>>
>>14951586
So a notepad document that said cranku and kill orphans?
>>
>>14951547
You would perfer maybe Lord Bloodman? Commander Killing? Weazelcunt?

McGillis is getting quite a bit more depth than most Gundam villains, not just the flunkies in this particular show.
>>
>>14951313
Gold metal for autism. You've earned it.
>>
>>14951603
>I was abused as a kid, now I'm an vengeful adult

I'd say that this tops evil pigman at least but Ganon would prove me wrong.
>>
File: 57748591_p0.png (614KB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
57748591_p0.png
614KB, 1000x1418px
Will she actually score the Akihirobowl before Merrybit gets anywhere with the Orgabowl?
>>
>>14951699
Her slowly falling for Akihiro is the closest thing IBO has to a well written character relationship.
>>
>>14951603
At present he's not even a true villan. He's certainly ambiguous and ambitious, but for now he still moving in the gray, even considering that killing his friend was a unfunny move.
>>
>>14951724
Offering to just give the entire planet of Mars to Tekkadan?
Nah, he's up to something. This is going to be one of those stories where the army teams up with a local tribe to help them reclaim their home from another tribe, then blows up the entire battlefield with planted explosives while the two tribes duke it out.
Macky's plan definitely involves sacrificing Tekkadan, probably to Teiwaz.
>>
movie has been greenlit, so S2 ends with McGillis+Tekkadan+small civilian faction defeating Rustal(ruling all Gjallarhorn)+Teiwaz(taken over by Jasley)+Economic Blocs

Tekkadan becomes the new GJ
>>
>>14951699
Her tits are nowhere near that big.
>>
>>14951724
I really can't see why people think that he is truly in the grey camp. I also cant understand why there are still viewers that believe that his goal is truly to reform Gjallarhorn. He is a shady bastard and he is up to something that we still dont know. The scene where he offers Orga for Tekkadan to be the "kings" of Mars is pretty much the devil offering his hand painted in gold.

>>14951811
My current theory is that he wants to breed Tekkadan into an incredibly strong faction to fight them in the future. I would not say that he is obsessed, but he really seems very enthusiastic about Gjallarhorn history, their founders, old forgotten tech and the calamity war in general.

Maybe he is such a nerd for that stuff that he wants to recraete his own Calamity War to fight. And maybe he sees the Calamity war as a Ragnarok, where the old order is destroyed and a new order is born from the ashes.
>>
File: gundam orphans thing.jpg (241KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gundam orphans thing.jpg
241KB, 1024x1024px
So what the hell is this thing?
>>
>>14951961
Beelzebub
>>
>>14951961
Hush's MA that will support Barbatos.
>>
>>14951961
I'm still really confused as to what the purple part does. It just seems really unimpressive. The giant pterosaur thing with tearing claws and a giant blade tail makes complete sense, but that weird beetle thing isn't so obvious.
>>
>>14952000
Maybe it becomes some sort of weapon.
>>
>>14951724
As of 32 he seems more like a Harry Ord.
>>
>>14950824
I don't like the shin thrusters.
>>
Fuck the preview for next week was the best part of this episode. Vidar's color scheme is too fucking sexy too bad it'll just job for the rest of the season and then get blown up in the last episode.
>>
>>14951139
oh boy
>>
>>14952138
What's there to oh boy about?
>>
>>14951964
and Hush is the pilot
>>
>>14952138
Go away Iznario
>>
>>14952143
The fact that they're probably going to approach the subject of shota rape in this show.
We already had a very subtle reference in season 1 about the human debris kids being "playthings for the soldiers" while showing a depressed looking kid lying in bed. Then we had the random kid in Iznario's car which didn't get that much attention until this reveal of Macky's bruises/hickies.

Guin's crush on Lauran was pretty much played for laughs, as have the cross-dressing episodes in other Gundam shows. The only time somethiing like this was approached seriously was that awkwardly casual scene with Ribbons and Alejandro which was never touched on again (no pun intended).
>>
>>14951699

she'll bite it before that happens
>>
>>14952180
Yeah, I'm a bit worried to see how Okada handles the topic. The way it's been subtly shown so far gives me some hope that it won't be cringey though.
>>
>>14952000

Looks a lot like a wired funnel / INCOM. Also, the way its body is set up makes me think it's using a Gundam Frame, or an experimental variant for use as a MA. The forearms look a lot like the legs of a Gundam Frame, whereas the arms on the smaller unit look a lot like those of a Gundam's.
>>
>>14949837
Vidar is going to fuck up Barbatos.

McGillis will give Mika Gundam Bael.
>>
>>14951722
>Her slowly falling for Akihiro is the closest thing IBO has to a well written character relationship.

>Akihiro barely gives a fuck
>one-sided dick lust
>relationship

Suuure. Hell even Shino and Yamagi have a closer "relationship" than those two.
>>
>>14952182
Can she die after fucking the shit out of Akihiro? From exhaustion.
>>
>>14951722
>slut falling for abs

You're absolutely right.
>>
>>14950844
>verniers at the front are stupid.
>>14952079
>I don't like the shin thrusters.

Am I the only one who thinks those are for the Trooper mode?
>>
>>14953390
I don't think it'll have a trooper mode
>>
>>14953394
I want to believe
>>
>>14953394
It's 100% going to have an upgrade.
>>
>>14951961
That small thing has Vidar's - Kimaris's color.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.