[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dozle proposes to his intended bride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

Well that is different for a proposal.
>>
>>14949373
The amount of retconning in The Origin is fanfic-tier.
>>
>>14949381
>Fanfic tier
>Written by the co-creator of 0079 who also designed all the characters
>Tomino approved
>Even Anno approved
>>
>>14949381
Not to mention how all the retcons make MORE sense than the original series. Whereas actual fanfic tier shit like Thunderbolt just fucks up the whole timeline
Cry more loser
>>
>>14949381

Some of the ways that Origin stuffs Char into every important pre-OYW event is pretty fanfictiony.
>>
>>14949381
>Origin actually makes sense, unlike stupid shit like 0079 or Zeta
Yeah, fanfic-tier, anon. Sure.
>>
Bitch aged horribly.
>>
>>14949373
Still not as cute as Yang's proposal to Frederica
>>
Why does almost everybody in this show have the same face?
Shit is almost hitting Hirai levels
>>
>>14949488
>Even Anno approved
Yes and he created the fanfic tier Rebuilds
>>
>>14949778
not as bad as Leijiface.
>>
>>14949497
>waah how dare anyone not depict Char as a perfect Jesus figure
>>
>>14949488
>>Fanfic tier>Written by the co-creator of 0079 who also designed all the characters>Tomino approved>Even Anno approved

It still reeks of fan-fic tier wether written by Yas or not.
>>
>>14949804

...What?

It's not even that, it's him being conveniently present for events of importance and essentially sparking off or helping to spark off the entire war. Fair enough, we know he was at Loum, but he was at the very first mobile suit battle, his attitude towards Federation officers after that exercise basically led to the eventual attack on the garrison along with the threat the Feds posed to Zum City, and then there was the whole Guntank fiasco back when he hadn't even grown out of his kid shoes.
>>
>>14949816
>but he was at the very first mobile suit battle,
Yes, and?
>his attitude towards Federation officers after that exercise basically led to the eventual attack on the garrison along with the threat the Feds posed to Zum City, and then there was the whole Guntank fiasco back when he hadn't even grown out of his kid shoes.
Wow it's like Char is retarded or something.
>>
>>14949819

Well, good to see we're in agreement on how dumb two of the three contrived coincidences are, in any case.
>>
>>14949825
>It's contrived because I just say so.
>>
>>14949828

>It didn't have to be Char that ran his mouth at the Feds, but apparently everyone who wasn't himself and Garma was painfully unaware of the one-sided nature of things until he spelled it out for them and no-one else

>Char had to be the one to give the rebellion its spark because no-one else is important enough, apparently

>Char expertly piloting a Guntank when he has had no prior experience of training related to handing mobile weapons and when he's not even in his double digits isn't stupid

A little bit, don't you think?

A few other things too, though this particular example applies more to the anime than the manga by virtue of there being voices - people who don't realize that Char and Casval's voices are entirely dissimilar even after they've changed clothes.
>>
File: 1320842777572.jpg (99KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1320842777572.jpg
99KB, 710x1000px
>>14949373
>giant mountain of muscle dark haired guy and blonde, blue-eyed, girl somehow end up with a poofy-haired redhead with green eyes.

Zabis are made of magic, I tell you what.
>>
>>14949885

The power of Anime Genetics.
>>
>>14949627
I was going to post this.
>>
>>14949856
It's star wars prequel all over again.
>>
>>14949816

The only part where I think they brought it a bit too far is where they implied that Char was the final catalyst for the Zeon uprising. That part I think they could have let happened by itself, because making it look like Char had a part in masterminding the conflict sort of hurts the conflicts dignity imo.
>>
>>14949816
Hah, if you think that shit's contrived, wait till you get to the Loum arc. Most notably during Revil's escape from Side 3 where Char intercepts Revil's escape ship but sees Revil on the bridge and decides to let it go, because Origin Char is an asshole like that. I love Origin but hated that part because it was contrived as shit.
>>
>>14949488
>>Even Anno approved

Not like that matters.
>>
>>14949885
Probably from her Mother, the red hair is from Degwin tho.
>>
File: zabi genes.jpg (66KB, 1164x107px) Image search: [Google]
zabi genes.jpg
66KB, 1164x107px
>>14949885
>>14949891
>>
File: animuthennow.jpg (128KB, 1280x480px) Image search: [Google]
animuthennow.jpg
128KB, 1280x480px
>>14949488
>Tomino approved
>That one creator of the Pooh's Adventure-tier hodgepodge known as Gundam

>>14949778
>>14949802
Can't blame the staff. It's an industry standard after all
>>
>>14949488
Art and some of the refinement aside, I don't think Origin is much of an improvement over the series/films. Everything about the flashback arc is egregiously unnecessary. Sometimes less is more.
>>
>>14950235
>Everything about the flashback arc is egregiously unnecessary.
It's a Gundam side-story among many after all, and Sunrise fucking loves the dosh that'll be gotten from kit sales. I also don't think stuff like this, Thunderbolt, 08th MS Team, or even 0080 (or at the very least make the last one not UC or even Gundam-related) should even deserve existence, but it is what it is.
>>
>>14949917

I could have sworn that the launch had Revil's rank plastered on the side. Makes it pretty easy to identify
>>
>>14949373
>>
File: 1342581577805.jpg (115KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1342581577805.jpg
115KB, 600x600px
>>14949885
>>
>>14950259
>should even deserve existence
I don't think YOU should even deserve existence, but looks like you're here anyway. I like the UC OVAs quite a bit myself, and they are significantly higher quality than shitty old 0079.
There's no need to care what a worthless nobody like you thinks about anything.
There's some perspective for ya.
>>
>>14950505
Yeah if "MUH 0079" is such a big part of your life, feel free to just not watch anything else UC.
Keep your head in the sand, and your mouth shut, and let us discuss the new shows without your whiny pussy leaking all over the thread.
>>
>>14949856
>Char expertly piloting a Guntank when he has had no prior experience of training related to handing mobile weapons and when he's not even in his double digits isn't stupid
So nearly every Gundam protagonist?

Not to mention it's the fucking Guntank. No legs means the thing should be as easy to control as an RC car.
>>
>>14950512
>whiny pussy leaking all over the thread
Because that's what IBO threads on /m/ are too. So really, you're not one to talk either.
>>
File: 1479530481894.jpg (81KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
1479530481894.jpg
81KB, 500x724px
>>
>>14949488
>Even Anno approved
And you were doing so well before that.
>>
>>14950525
Or maybe the only thing Char does is shooting. The general movement is made by Hamon in the lower part.
>>
>>14953221
Hamon was readying the gunsight, but was surprised when the guns were fired. When the Guntank moves forward we see a shot of Casval's legs, not Hamon's legs on the pedals.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.