[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Runaway Ideon Episode 38 BD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Get in faggot we're going invoking

>https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=872819

Here you go, have some despair. Not much, just a little. (Please sir, may I have some more?) No, fuck off. Bloody peasants.

Look, it's been a long minute, but there's just one more episode. One and done. And really, IIRC the last episode was inconsequential and was consolidated into the movie. So whatever, go wild, if you've been good and waited for whatever reason, go ahead. Watch the BDs and go straight to the movies, because this is basically it. 39 isn't too far off, but there's no point in waiting.
>>
Couldn't thank you folks more. Now I can finally justify watching this show with a friend for the first time.
>>
File: 1428856649575.jpg (327KB, 1640x940px) Image search: [Google]
1428856649575.jpg
327KB, 1640x940px
I can only offer this as thanks.
>>
RIP Gije, he was the best boy
>>
>>14948276
Wasn't he?
Though now I just feel sorry for Sheryl; she was a barely functional wreck as-is, now she's completely fucking lost it.

Anyway, remember this shot? Good times.
>>
>>14948237
How long does it actually take to translate an episode? Is it harder because of Tomino dialogue?
>>
>>14948417
Eh, like RX said, life gets in the way. Motivation is tough too, especially when work is stop-and-go. But that's just me - UQ I can't speak for, though I imagine it's similar.

Especially since, to my knowledge, he's working on a masters. And you know what time of year it is.
>>
>>14948449
Does he have a series with less obtuse dialogue in mind after this? If not, I won't mind if he just focuses on Kimengumi stuff.
>>
File: 1478665056679.jpg (163KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1478665056679.jpg
163KB, 800x670px
>>14948460
I haven't spoken to him about that much in detail, but we have discussed THE POSSIBILTY OF DISCUSSING retranslating/re-encoding the movies after we're through. He also expressed interest in Baldios BDs, but please understand that promises nothing at all.

That said I don't know what the fuck he's doing. Singlehandedly SCANLATING a manga? An old, classic, GAG MANGA which is the ultimate translation nightmare, WHILE DOING A TOMINO SHOW. If he just does Kimengumi after this I won't even pretend to be surprised.
>>
Sick!
>3:14 AM
Tomorrow plans: learn what's the deal with Be Invoked.
>>
>>14948487
>spoiler
I understand. At this stage, it would be enough if Baldios just got the episodes BlueFixer never did anything with. Although going from a show with a legendarily infamous ending to yet another one like it would be inherently amusing.

>An old, classic, GAG MANGA which is the ultimate translation nightmare
The second biggest one after Time Bokan anything or whatever Hideo Kojima cooks up.
>>
>>14948237
Based Kaxe. Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>14948501
>Hideo Kojima
Ah kooky Koji, ever the rascal.

>>14948512
>Kaxe
Choosing an unpronounceable name was my mistake and my shame.
>>
>>14948237
Thank you, Kaixe.
>>
>>14948237

Thanks!
>>
Thanks for this man, I've been keeping my eye on progress of this show for the past year and change, I'm really excited to finally start watching it
>>
>>14948237
Fuck it's finally happened. You've done gods work.
>>
It sucks to be over 18 in anime and it sucks more to be Buff Clan.
>>
Well, looks like I'll be going back over Ideon sometime in the near future.

>>14948487
>Baldios BDs

Oh fucking Christ please that would be so goddamn amazing
>>
File: 08.zip-08.jpg (372KB, 853x1213px) Image search: [Google]
08.zip-08.jpg
372KB, 853x1213px
What was that beam that blasted the Solo Ship before Gando Rowa fired in the movie?
>>
Anything going on the 2 final M3 BD boxes?
>>
Anyone have a link to the earlier episodes?
>>
>>14948487

Kimengumi is god-tier. Shut your mouth!
>>
>>14952359
He's just saying that it's hard to translate Kimengumi though. Wordplay and puns are a thing to watch out for.
>>
>>14948417
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "Tomino dialogue" since I'd wager most of the dialogue was written by the scriptwriter rather than the director, but I suppose Ideon is a bit more complicated than your average series as far as the writing goes. There's a lot of lines intentionally written in an ambiguous way that leaves things up to the interpretation of the viewer and that sort of thing is generally pretty tricky to translate. Still, the biggest problems holding back the project were just personal real life issues completely unrelated to the translation itself.

Anyway, thank you all for your support. Since a lot of people have been asking about my future plans I'll write more on that subject once the final episode is out. I hope you guys don't have any massive expectations though as I think my main focus will be solely on Kimengumi after this is over.
>>
>>14954303
>I hope you guys don't have any massive expectations though as I think my main focus will be solely on Kimengumi after this is over.
Pretty much what I figured. From what I understand, you won't do the TV anime version at all?

Your main focus is understandable though, given how daunting it is to do all of this: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29968
>>
>>14951814
The answer is yes, I have them done, I just have to sit down and actually check them.

I'm sorry, really sorry, it shoudl have been done months ago but school is a bitch and I can just never find the time. Look, for you I'll see about over thanksgiving break. There's no excuse not to.
>>
>>14954828
I choose not to believe you. Actions are loud! Words, less so!
>>
>>14951771
Do you have more of these dvd covers in a similar resolution?
>>
>>14956947
All here.
http://counter-x.net/ideon/media/taki/index.html
>>
>>14948487
>Baldios
Yes please
>>
>>14956951
They don't seem to download, unless that site is really slow, could i bother someone who is already in possession of the covers to post them?
>>
>>14956969
Right click and open link in a new tab and it should fetch a zip.
>>
>>14956974
I see, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>14948237
Thank you so much.
>>
>>14954314
It's,s like a billion episodes. I can't blame him.
>>
>>14959037
At least the movie is better than nothing. Not expecting Johnnyenglishsubs to translate those French fansubs (which go up to 53) either, since that guy is already busy with some big projects.
>>
one thing I'll say in favor of seeing all of the series is when I watched it I had the last batch queued up but I didn't really pay attention to how many episodes were there, so after a few I wasn't sure when it would end, which I suspect made going through it waiting to see what caused universe closed a lot more interesting, like "oh shit they blew up that thing does that- oh no I guess not"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.